Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB (35479 Views)

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation / UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Coldie(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2022
sexyking1:
Lol, uk govt declared ipob a terror group because of the promises Nigerian govt give them on oil, esp now Russia is about cutting them off. UK is just doing business thats all. Believe me, if ipob comes with better offer they will condemn Nigerian government!
U guys are just too foolish

2 Likes

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by goody2019: 10:33am On May 06, 2022
Egalitarian1:

Those residing in southeast would have seen how harmlessly IPOB was going about their demand not until politicians devised violent plots to paint IPOB black as have become obvious now.

I will never in this life support violence and lawlessness but I will always support a call for an end to marginalization of Ndi Igbo and killing of farmers in southeast by Fulani bandits

You are a JOKE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Cognitivereason: 10:33am On May 06, 2022
signature2012:

Don’t be an Ekpa.

I am a Niger Deltan.
Pure breed.
Deep down in your heart,has Nigerian been fair with the Igbo?No.

I still don’t support their menace and NK can’t lose his Citizenship.

Nigeria hasnt been unfair to anyone...
You cant rip where u did not sow

Politically and structurally speaking the major reason for this agitation is cuz no Igbo man has been made to lead this country since the civil war
For that the Igbos have PDP to blaim for all their woos...

Igbo people literally dedicated their sweat for that party and for 20 years they never thought of repaying the SE back with an igbo man as presido..

Kanu built upon that greviance and started agitating for nonsense

Even in this up coming election Igbos are still confused and are not making any effort at all to get power.. u think someone will just transfer power to am Igbo man?...IPOB has completely rendered the SE useless as they don't have capacity to vote anymore because of UGM

The peter obi everybody is barking about..have u seen him on any substantial consultation visit outside SE...or does he think he is going to lead SE only when he is president?
..or you think it is his grammar and theory that will make every one from different ethnicity to support him?..

We are still joking..
And you want APC dat has their support from south west and north to abandon their region and bring in a south east candidate?...

This is common sense...
The problem of the SE is 75% caused by PDP...

When PDP ruled for 16years from the sweat of SE...dey couldn't commission even borehole or give substantial appointment neither did dey try balancing the politics of the SE by creating another state...

APC took over in 2015...and see how they rewarded their region of best interest with infrastructure and appointment..forget say Dem spoil the economy...do u now think SW and north will now dump APC?...

When buhari called SE 5% it wasn't as a matter of hatred..
So after PDP has scamed SE for 20 years..u now think they can come and expect APC to do what PDP didn't?
This has absolutely nothing to do with Nigeria...
This is pure politics ...SE has been scammed...
Now u see bastards like ikpeazu supporting another Fulani man (atiku) to lead again..
Were u deaf when senator abaribe after all the cruis had the gut to still support atiku even the Peter Obi did d same. now u nwazurike ..leader of MASSOB has joined to support yahaya bello ..a Muslim and a northerner...
..and u now come and say it nigeria's fault...

Can u see that level of foolishness in APC?..

Look I am also Igbo ...but I won't say because of ethnicity..I won't reason critically..
It best we leave this politics of a thing and focus on our strength (business)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Coldie(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2022
Usenak:
Kanu is still technically an EU citizen. However IPOB need to change their modus operandi.
Go on massive hunger strike for example to attract international sympathy
How many months hunger strike?

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Pastorsmile: 10:34am On May 06, 2022
Iam always very careful commenting on ipob topic. If you write something different from what they like to see, they'll begin to rain insult....
Infact, let me just move to another thread.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by RuddyFusion(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2022
Misleading headline...

Nothing in the news points to the headline...
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Kwestionair: 10:35am On May 06, 2022
Conner44:
Nobody, I repeat NOBODY PROFILED IPOB AS A TERRORIST GROUP except the Nigerian government

lol but Nigerians are very funny indeed. See the video they released this week concerning the murders of the army couple and how it coincides with the news of UK allegedly denying asylum to Biafran members (which we all know is just a misrepresentation of facts) and now this headline has come out again today speculating that MNK has lost his citizenship lol

Chai! Mehn, whoever is bankrolling these people painting the secessionist movement black I doff my hat for una grin

If Nigerians can be rallying behind the useless crop of never do wells as our future president then I know they can believe anything thrown at them from the government propaganda machine.

Remember endsars? See what the army said:

1. We were never at the lekki toll gate

2. We went to the toll gate but we didn’t fire a single shot

3. We fired some shots but they were all into the air

4. We fired at the protesters but we didn’t use live bullets

5. The protesters were armed and they are the ones who fired at us and at themselves

Then the government set up they scarecrow panel and the rest became history

Igbos wake up, these people don’t value you yet don’t want you to value yourselves

I keep telling Igbos this same thing but they always want to form political correctness not knowing that this people do not like or value them at all.

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by tctrills: 10:36am On May 06, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:
ohamadike will prevail.,soon those gbegiri ,amala and hydraulic soup gobblers with floating red oil will come and masturbate on this thread

FTC for the first time..,,I too much
I like your faith but it's a little too late. That man would not leave jail alive. You guys better get a new leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2022
All hail biafra.... In every journey of life man most have many challenges but at least victory is asure
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Esco2: 10:37am On May 06, 2022
A beg the way you nirate this matter sweet me wella
But let me ask u can you tell me the genesis of operation piton dance I believe this we're all this matter started Oyaooooh
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by gidgiddy: 10:38am On May 06, 2022
baretalk:

What does accepting Nigeria's classification mean?

I didn't post it, but the topic and heading is on point.

It did not accept any classification, it only reported to asylum claim assessors that whichbis open news, that the Nigerian government classified IPOB as a terrorist organisation. But Britain themselves never said they agree with it
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by GloriousGbola: 10:40am On May 06, 2022
Ishilove:
Fake news from the Fulani jihadist hegemony angry

kanu needs to be taken to the Hague for promoting crimes against humanity
IPOB can always report Britain and Nigeria to Putin and Pooh Bear.

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:40am On May 06, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:
ohamadike will prevail.,soon those gbegiri ,amala and hydraulic soup gobblers with floating red oil will come and masturbate on this thread Stone Eater calm down. You don't know the health benefits of those soup, you are missing alot.

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Thomasankara(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2022
inspirator1:
The aim has been achieved.

Unknown gunmen will cease operations systematically, those cheering them thinking that they are one of their own, will now see that they have been checkmate. Governments around the world play such tricks.

MNK will now be solely under the dictates of Nigeria Constitution. The sympathy his pet project; that was off the government grid was enjoying, will now be ostracised by International bodies and nations once christened "Terrorist group" by UK (West is known for their herd mentality). The scales will fall off our eyes while the bill of exchange will take place. Forces that binds us together is greater than that which tries to separate us.

My shout to that guy "Faith Anjolaoluwa of Wema bank" who duped me of $100.. you are not save yet just return the money while the offer last. The game is on you.

Same way MNK and IPOB have been boxed by the Fed, yours will be worst cause you will plead for death and won't see it.

Saleh

i doubt this can change them, because when u call a child bad, he would want to test the elasticity of badness, I pray they don't metarmophoss into full time kidnapping.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Kwestionair: 10:41am On May 06, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Nigeria hasnt been unfair to anyone...
You cant rip where u did not sow

Politically and structurally speaking the major reason for this agitation is cuz no Igbo man has been made to lead this country since the civil war
For that the Igbos have PDP to blaim for all their woos...

Igbo people literally dedicated their sweat for that party and for 20 years they never thought of repaying the SE back with an igbo man as presido..

Kanu built upon that greviance and started agitating for nonsense

Even in this up coming election Igbos are still confused and are not making any effort at all to get power.. u think someone will just transfer power to am Igbo man?...IPOB has completely rendered the SE useless as they don't have capacity to vote anymore because of UGM

The peter obi everybody is barking about..have u seen him on any substantial consultation visit outside SE...or does he think he is going to lead SE only when he is president?
..or you think it is his grammar and theory that will make every one from different ethnicity to support him?..

We are still joking..
And you want APC dat has their support from south west and north to abandon their region and bring in a south east candidate?...

This is common sense...
The problem of the SE is 75% caused by PDP...

When PDP ruled for 16years from the sweat of SE...dey couldn't commission even borehole or give substantial appointment neither did dey try balancing the politics of the SE by creating another state...

APC took over in 2015...and see how they rewarded their region of best interest with infrastructure and appointment..forget say Dem spoil the economy...do u now think SW and north will now dump APC?...

When buhari called SE 5% it wasn't as a matter of hatred..
So after PDP has scamed SE for 20 years..u now think they can come and expect APC to do what PDP didn't?
This has absolutely nothing to do with Nigeria...
This is pure politics ...SE has been scammed...
Now u see bastards like ikpeazu supporting another Fulani man (atiku) to lead again..
Were u deaf when senator abaribe after all the cruis had the gut to still support atiku even the Peter Obi did d same. now u nwazurike ..leader of MASSOB has joined to support yahaya bello ..a Muslim and a northerner...
..and u now come and say it nigeria's fault...

Can u see that level of foolishness in APC?..

Look I am also Igbo ...but I won't say because of ethnicity..I won't reason critically..
It best we leave this politics of a thing and focus on our strength (business)

Keep yapping in the nonsense. The people that have had president for years has your region faired any better?
Nigeria is not working and the people know it and some people have risen up to ask you to conduct a referendum for the people of Nigeria to vote if they still want to be a part of the of this British failed experiment and you are calling them unprintable names.
Shame on black people especially zombies, cursed people.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Thomasankara(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2022
[color=#550000][/color]
tctrills:
I like your faith but it's a little too late. That man would not leave jail alive. You guys better get a new leader

shocked shocked shocked
HA!
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by 2sexycom(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2022
Egalitarian1:
Now they have finally told us those behind the killings and insecurity in the southeast. So, the widespread killings and acts of lawlessness in the south-east region were actually designed and perpetuated by enemies of Ndi Igbo because the UK did not recognise the Nigerian government's classification of the IPOB as terrorist organization?

So, the gruesome murder of a military couple in Imo state was just to force the UK to recognize their classification of IPOB as terrorists? Every right thinking Nigerian has finally found out the truth now.

How has the call for an end to marginalization and gruesome slaughtering of innocent farmers by Fulani bandits called herdsmen in southeast become a crime? That has been the major demand of IPOB!
Those residing in southeast would have seen how harmlessly IPOB was going about their demand not until politicians devised violent plots to paint IPOB black as have become obvious now.

I will never in this life support violence and lawlessness but I will always support a call for an end to marginalization of Ndi Igbo and killing of farmers in southeast by Fulani bandits whom have refused to adopt modern methods of animal husbandry.

The problem I have with a lot of my own Igbo folks is that they are dumbly too emotional...

You played into the hands of the enemies... and now you are crying. Make the IPOB just end make everybody rest. I detest when people don't apply wisdom in their approaches. GRA GRA GRA no dey win anything... By the time these guys are done with IPOB, nobody in the South East will want to talk about Biafra among Igbos...

Make the idiot lose that citizenship... next is Simon "Eba" the idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by DigitalLawyer: 10:47am On May 06, 2022
blaise26abj:

Be reasonable . If a white British citizen commits murder in Nigeria , he will be tried and convicted here irrespective of his citizenship . Same applies to NK . He foolishly got arrested outside the Uk and underestimated the DSS.

NK should thank his stars that this isn’t a military regime . He will be laying with his fellow compatriots in an unmarked grave somewhere already.

Oga what I wrote is reasonable. What verifiable killing will you successfully accuse MNK of apart from killing of the Fulani terrorists? And how did the killing of soldiers started? ESN was launched to clear the bushes in Biafra of Fulani terrorists but the Army carried the matter for head as if they were actually the true terrorists and they started attacking and killing ESN. For every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction. ESN has to defend themselves and when the attack became intense, they started a counter attack on military facilities. What is actually happening in the East is a war and in war so many things happen. I believe everything has a price. MNK already knows the consequences of what he was going into before he embarked on same. Otherwise Biafra should be forgotten because when you scream Biafra you are killed. Of what difference does it make? When you are unarmed you are killed, when you are armed you are also attacked and killed. This guys fear nothing because they know they may die anyway, that is why whoever is unknown gunmen must have been offended by the Nigerian security forces in the past. And now they are revenging. We pray for peace but peace will not come without dialogue and mutual understanding.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Nobody: 10:49am On May 06, 2022
Conner44:
Nobody, I repeat NOBODY PROFILED IPOB AS A TERRORIST GROUP except the Nigerian government

lol but Nigerians are very funny indeed. See the video they released this week concerning the murders of the army couple and how it coincides with the news of UK allegedly denying asylum to Biafran members (which we all know is just a misrepresentation of facts) and now this headline has come out again today speculating that MNK has lost his citizenship lol

Chai! Mehn, whoever is bankrolling these people painting the secessionist movement black I doff my hat for una grin

If Nigerians can be rallying behind the useless crop of never do wells as our future president then I know they can believe anything thrown at them from the government propaganda machine.

Remember endsars? See what the army said:

1. We were never at the lekki toll gate

2. We went to the toll gate but we didn’t fire a single shot

3. We fired some shots but they were all into the air

4. We fired at the protesters but we didn’t use live bullets

5. The protesters were armed and they are the ones who fired at us and at themselves

Then the government set up they scarecrow panel and the rest became history

Igbos wake up, these people don’t value you yet don’t want you to value yourselves
forget bro as I always and will continue to say it Nigerians will believe their government if it's against NDI IGBO but will know their government is evil and lying if its against them

The joke is an Igbo man who somehow thinks NIGERIA IS FOR ALL

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Nobody: 10:50am On May 06, 2022
Thomasankara:

i doubt this can change them, because when u call a child bad, he would want to test the elasticity of badness, I pray they don't metarmophoss into full time kidnapping.

To this end, you will know who truly are the unknown gun men.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Wokenaija: 10:51am On May 06, 2022
Freedom doesn’t come easily. UK is the chief slave master !

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Nobody: 10:52am On May 06, 2022
My question is WHY IS THE WORLD AFRAID TO HEAR THE IPOB SIDE OF THE STORY?

WHY ARE THEY SHYING AWAY?

NIGERIA WILL KEEP WONDERING OLIN HER SHADOWS AS ALONG AS SHE KEEPS REPEATING 1967.....SHE HASN'T COME OUT OF THE 1967 COURSE SHE'S CREATING MORE
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Holaomoakin(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2022
POLITICS NIGERIA recalls that the outlawed group beheaded an army couple, who were on their way to Imo State for their traditional wedding.

O terrible
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by luluman: 10:57am On May 06, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:
ohamadike will prevail.,soon those gbegiri ,amala and hydraulic soup gobblers with floating red oil will come and masturbate on this thread

Sometimes I wonder if some people really have brains; this is a serious issue that should make you have a brain reset and be more objective but you still prefer to find non existing fault in other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Michael004: 10:57am On May 06, 2022
Egalitarian1:
Now they have finally told us those behind the killings and insecurity in the southeast. So, the widespread killings and acts of lawlessness in the south-east region were actually designed and perpetuated by enemies of Ndi Igbo because the UK did not recognise the Nigerian government's classification of the IPOB as terrorist organization?

So, the gruesome murder of a military couple in Imo state was just to force the UK to recognize their classification of IPOB as terrorists? Every right thinking Nigerian has finally found out the truth now.

How has the call for an end to marginalization and gruesome slaughtering of innocent farmers by Fulani bandits called herdsmen in southeast become a crime? That has been the major demand of IPOB!

I will never in this life support violence and lawlessness but I will always support a call for an end to marginalization of Ndi Igbo and killing of farmers in southeast by Fulani bandits whom have refused to adopt modern methods of animal husbandry.
But you all have been claiming that no fulani herdsmen in southwest bushes again. So which fulani herdsmen are you now referring to again?
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by EmmyDJourno: 11:00am On May 06, 2022
Nigerian Govt 13-0 Ipob
Soon you people would learn that there is no way for people who use aggression against a Govt
Nnamdi Kanu had the power to start a political movement in the South East which would see him hand pick the best heads to lead the states and local government
But he choose to be a wild dog
And the international community have little tolerance for such creatures

2 Likes

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by baretalk: 11:00am On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

It did not accept any classification, it only reported to asylum claim assessors that whichbis open news, that the Nigerian government classified IPOB as a terrorist organisation. But Britain themselves never said they agree with it
English is not that hard... forcing people to stay at home or kill them in itself is a terrorist act, because slavery has been outlawed century ago...or you think the British don't have information grin

Anyways what you or I think or write here don't matter. Let's wait and see.
https://www.thecable.ng/uk-makes-u-turn-recognises-ipob-as-terrorist-group-excluded-from-asylum/amp

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Indispensable85(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/nnamdi-kanu-to-lose-citizenship/

Nnamdi Kanu will obviously not end well. The courts should sentence him to death by hanging. He brought things alien to the south east. Igbos are now slaughtering Igbos. Igbos are now eating people's blockos and kpekus. Igbos are now doing suicide bombers. Very sad! Igbos are now being beheaded by fellow igbos. Very sad! Ojukwu led BIAFRA didn't turn Igbos against Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by PericomaNwankwo: 11:02am On May 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Let Mazi finish serving his 20 years sentence, nonsense egotistic Terrorist, then he will receive the communique you requested.

I mean there's supposed to be an official publication by the British government on the decision.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Cognitivereason: 11:05am On May 06, 2022
Kwestionair:

Keep yapping in the nonsense. The people that have had president for years has your region faired any better?
Nigeria is not working and the people know it and some people have risen up to ask you to conduct a referendum for the people of Nigeria to vote if they still want to be a part of the of this British failed experiment and you are calling them unprintable names.
Shame on black people especially zombies, cursed people.

Lol..
Leave security cuz we all know virtually everybody is feeling the heat ..

Can u technically compare the investment in the SE by this government to SW and north?

If I believe a referendum will ever be conducted..you think I will type that long thing..

Look weather u believe it or not ..Nigeria isn't going to split or divide or do shit ..except ur day dreaming..
EU won't do it ..ECOWAS ,UN ,USA and all the names u minions call won't look ur side...

It better u wake up from ur slumber and fix what is wrong with each and every one of us in this country...

The country isn't working not because It not supposed to or it should work by itself...it because we have refused to make it work..

There is nothing mysteriously wrong with Nigeria..
Provide reliable power, provide infrastructure and deal with security..and everything will fair better ..

If u oduduwa republic, 9jadelta, Biafra etc form today..and there is still not light, bad roads, doctors and lecturers are still being owed..it doesn't make any of them better...

Luckily this government has failed in all but infrastructure...if another government can come and fix power and security.. our problems will be less...

There are alot of other countries worst than us weather British colonized or American colonized.....and even the world itself isn't working

The more we keep our focus on unnecessary things dat deep down we know it won't work the more we prolong are problems.. Biafra isn't going to come ..it has become very obvious today and even tomorrow..
When SE decided to ignore their obvious problem In their land and focus on a mere dream through IPOB...has it not done more harms to Dem

Bros ..rest

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Ekpeitit(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2022
Good,time to kpai that terrorist and all his stupid followers.
Now the government can use the Tucano jets to drop bombs in Biafra.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by TheSociopath(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:

Later, this lunatic will campaign for ibo president. No problem, loose dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) / I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima / Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.