Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB (35481 Views)

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation / UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2022
signature2012:

Don’t be an Ekpa.

I am a Niger Deltan.
Pure breed.
Deep down in your heart,has Nigerian been fair with the Igbo?No.

I still don’t support their menace and NK can’t lose his Citizenship.
who has Nigeria been fair to self? Igbos are all over Nigeria doing business and building empires yet you are asking this kind question... Is Igbo special than other 400 plus tribes in Nigeria? U don't support their menace yet support the criminal who edge them to monsters... I presume you have never listened to radio biafra to hear the lies and blackmail Kanu dishes out... Calling other tribes like hausa Yoruba unprintable names...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by baretalk: 11:16am On May 06, 2022
Taiggarr:

Pleb!!!

Were you expecting the Britons,all de way from their nation to be doing the profiling of another nation in terms of such situations

What kind of Idiota are you

Where did you attend school

Was your dad poor

Yes, NIGERIA profiled IPOB as a terror group, Britain had done its own findings and has agreed with NIGERIA..

Precisely.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by drlateef: 11:18am On May 06, 2022
No wonder he was denouncing IPOB recently in prison.

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by baretalk: 11:19am On May 06, 2022
I'll
Kwestionair:

Keep yapping in the nonsense. The people that have had president for years has your region faired any better?
Nigeria is not working and the people know it and some people have risen up to ask you to conduct a referendum for the people of Nigeria to vote if they still want to be a part of the of this British failed experiment and you are calling them unprintable names.
Shame on black people especially zombies, cursed people.
How does referendum correlates to carrying arms against the state?
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by uvie66: 11:19am On May 06, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Very good. IPOB has proven to be the worst tragedy that ever befell the Igbos. We thought a good movement had come for our liberation from tyranny and marginalization in Nigeria but alas, they metamorphosed to the worst enemy of Igbos since after the Civil War.

We thought ESN had come to fight the so called "bushmeats"... Bandits in our forests but the enemies used voodoo on them and turned them to be busy killing policemen of Igbo extraction, killing our businessmen, burning down houses, burning down Igboland, cannibalzing Igbos after slaughtering them and the worst, playing with our intelligence by trying to convince us that it's the DSS or army that are killing Igbos.

While they are busy burning police stations and killing Igbos and their businesses, the real enemies they were supposed to fight are laughing to the bank.. Killing people everywhere in the villages and farms. Even the police stations our people run to and report the menace of bandits in our bushes have been burnt by ESN unknown gunmen.
What a confused set of people!!

They probably think everyone is an idiots and moronic like them.

How can you kill your fellow brethren because he/she wears a uniform, a woman for that matter, then you go on to desecrate the body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Chuksmonika(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2022
Britain is low-key, it's only the United States of America that can do that and we'll start shaking somehow!

This news will so much gladen the heart of naira land number one Useless Vulture seller!
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by christistruth01: 11:24am On May 06, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/nnamdi-kanu-to-lose-citizenship/

One look at that vile Video of Evil IPOB beheading that poor Courageous female Soldier must have convinced the British they were dealing with hardened Criminals and Terrorists

IPOB are Evil
Kanu's Sister in the Police is still untounched it was an about to wed Soldier that the Cannibals Pounced on and butchered
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by christistruth01: 11:28am On May 06, 2022
drlateef:
No wonder he was denouncing IPOB recently in prison.

Too late

Nnamdi Kanu is going down

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by pacespot(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2022
His British citizenship that could not even save him from the extraordinary rendition into this country by Nigerian government. If the British actually consider him to be their citizen before now, why would they allow their citizen to be kidnapped by a foreign government without following the due process? Though I don't support everything that IPOB is doing but these people have a lot of justice and legitimate concerns in what they are agitating for. Nigeria is not a fair country. These Western powers will never stop interfering in Nigerian internal affairs. What did they do in the recent massacre by Nigerian military in Imo state?
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by toofit007: 11:31am On May 06, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/nnamdi-kanu-to-lose-citizenship/
fake news.... UK did not designate IPOB as a terrorist organization. This is so fake news.. And from my own understanding from the article released from UK ... It seems like people cannot read. They did not describe IPOB as a terrorist group, they said "IPOB is proscribed as a terrorist group by the Nigerian government"

In other words, they are stating that it is only the Nigerian government that sees IPOB as terrorists

Also, they did not stop IPOB from seeking Asylum, all they said is " If a person has been involved with IPOB (and/or an affiliated group), MASSOB or any other ‘Biafran’ group that incites or uses violence to achieve its aims, decision makers must consider whether one (or more) of the exclusion clauses under the Refugee Convention is applicable"

In other words, if the group incites violence, the potential refugee will come other the Refugee convention

There is nothing here that is new. IPOB was not described as a terrorist group by the British authorities and they were not denied the right to seek asylum.
"IPOB IS PROSCRIBED AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT " IS DIFFERENT FROM "IPOB IS PROSCRIBED AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION IN UK".
NA MEDIA WAR SHAAA AND MEN ARE PREPARED FOR IT.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by jaxxy(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2022
Egalitarian1:
Now they have finally told us those behind the killings and insecurity in the southeast. So, the widespread killings and acts of lawlessness in the south-east region were actually designed and perpetuated by enemies of Ndi Igbo because the UK did not recognise the Nigerian government's classification of the IPOB as terrorist organization?

So, the gruesome murder of a military couple in Imo state was just to force the UK to recognize their classification of IPOB as terrorists? Every right thinking Nigerian has finally found out the truth now.

How has the call for an end to marginalization and gruesome slaughtering of innocent farmers by Fulani bandits called herdsmen in southeast become a crime? That has been the major demand of IPOB!
Those residing in southeast would have seen how harmlessly IPOB was going about their demand not until politicians devised violent plots to paint IPOB black as have become obvious now.

I will never in this life support violence and lawlessness but I will always support a call for an end to marginalization of Ndi Igbo and killing of farmers in southeast by Fulani bandits whom have refused to adopt modern methods of animal husbandry.

u are insinuating things. Ipob has openly agitated violently for awhile now forgetting the world is watching. They kept playing into the hands of the FG by not being defensive bt going on to attack and escalate violence.

Now it is hard to say what was done by ipob or by imposters because they are not even organised internally. Different people talking Different rubbish.

However Nnamdi kanu was in FG custody and not responsible for any of these escalations of violence in the south East.

He cannot lose his UK citizenship.

GloriousGbola:

kanu needs to be taken to the Hague for promoting crimes against humanity
IPOB can always report Britain and Nigeria to Putin and Pooh Bear.

That won't work my hating brother. kanu was only self defensive with ipob due to FG aggression. Any further escalations has nothing to do with kanu thankfully.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Ishilove: 11:34am On May 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

kanu needs to be taken to the Hague for promoting crimes against humanity
IPOB can always report Britain and Nigeria to Putin and Pooh Bear.
The really irritating thing is IPOB's continuous denial of its members involvement in terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by DimIsaac10(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2022
I am a Nigerian but still yet it's not forceful to be a citizen.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Firstcitizen: 11:42am On May 06, 2022
The Albino rhesus monkey will soon become a full citizen of the 'zoo'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Geesaintagape: 11:43am On May 06, 2022
UK should go to hell
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Chiefholloway: 11:43am On May 06, 2022
You see this country called Nigeria? Fear am. Buhari and his people will stop at nothing...even if it takes using the army to wipe out an entire village just for the sole purpose of pinning it to ipob. They'll do it.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Saao(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2022
Taiggarr:

Bubu will.also be remembered for putting MORONIC IDIOTS like you on permanent poverty and frustration due to your natural inherited generational laziness and inability to THINK APPROPRIATELY..
you can insult someone because your parents help you with pocket money to buy data. If you see me in real life, you won't alter a word, anyway thank God for Suen who gave platform for children that are still breastfed by parents to talk and insult people. ASUU is on strike. My advice, watch your public conduct before it destroy what is left in you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by goody234: 11:46am On May 06, 2022
This is what happens when you have dual citizenship one citizenship can be revoked at anytime
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by baretalk: 11:48am On May 06, 2022
Chuksmonika:
Britain is low key, it's only the Almighty United States of America that can do that and we'll start shaking somehow!
Nigeria is under British sphere, that is why we are members of the commonwealth...if we are at war today, Britain will intervene first.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Memeni(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2022
Fake News... Lagos- Ibadan gutter media grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by baretalk: 11:51am On May 06, 2022
toofit007:
fake news.... UK did not designate IPOB as a terrorist organization. This is so fake news.. And from my own understanding from the article released from UK ... It seems like people cannot read. They did not describe IPOB as a terrorist group, they said "IPOB is proscribed as a terrorist group by the Nigerian government"

In other words, they are stating that it is only the Nigerian government that sees IPOB as terrorists

Also, they did not stop IPOB from seeking Asylum, all they said is " If a person has been involved with IPOB (and/or an affiliated group), MASSOB or any other ‘Biafran’ group that incites or uses violence to achieve its aims, decision makers must consider whether one (or more) of the exclusion clauses under the Refugee Convention is applicable"

In other words, if the group incites violence, the potential refugee will come other the Refugee convention

There is nothing here that is new. IPOB was not described as a terrorist group by the British authorities and they were not denied the right to seek asylum.
"IPOB IS PROSCRIBED AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT " IS DIFFERENT FROM "IPOB IS PROSCRIBED AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION IN UK".
NA MEDIA WAR SHAAA AND MEN ARE PREPARED FOR IT.
It is not the job of the British government to proscribe them, because their terrorists actions is carried out in Nigeria not Britain. Britain only have to agree with Nigeria, which they have now done. https://www.thecable.ng/uk-makes-u-turn-recognises-ipob-as-terrorist-group-excluded-from-asylum/amp
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by paramakina202: 11:51am On May 06, 2022
[s]
Egalitarian1:
Now they have finally told us those behind the killings and insecurity in the southeast. So, the widespread killings and acts of lawlessness in the south-east region were actually designed and perpetuated by enemies of Ndi Igbo because the UK did not recognise the Nigerian government's classification of the IPOB as terrorist organization?

So, the gruesome murder of a military couple in Imo state was just to force the UK to recognize their classification of IPOB as terrorists? Every right thinking Nigerian has finally found out the truth now.

How has the call for an end to marginalization and gruesome slaughtering of innocent farmers by Fulani bandits called herdsmen in southeast become a crime? That has been the major demand of IPOB!
Those residing in southeast would have seen how harmlessly IPOB was going about their demand not until politicians devised violent plots to paint IPOB black as have become obvious now.

I will never in this life support violence and lawlessness but I will always support a call for an end to marginalization of Ndi Igbo and killing of farmers in southeast by Fulani bandits whom have refused to adopt modern methods of animal husbandry.
[/s]

My friend just sharap biko.We have been warning you all while you do your kill and deny thinking the world is fooled by IPOB silly propaganda now e don red.Make una march/protest again on the streets of Europe make I see.Bloody terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Taiggarr: 11:52am On May 06, 2022
Saao:
you can insult someone because your parents help you with pocket money to buy data. If you see me in real life, you won't alter a word, anyway thank God for Suen who gave platform for children that are still breastfed by parents to talk and insult people. ASUU is on strike. My advice, watch your public conduct before it destroy what is left in you.

Hehehehe..

If by 1999,you were still in the UNIVERSITY,then it behoves that I shouldn't be engaging a juvenile like you..

You are probably same age with my 1st son..

KIDULT!
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Taiggarr: 11:55am On May 06, 2022
Rugaria:

Who is this daft monkey?
Another one Nigeria parasite begging for yoonity?

Your late father worked for my dad ,back in the day...as his office cleaner..

Remember me now

You'll come here hiding behind your keyboard, SPEWING GIBBERISH..
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Taiggarr: 11:55am On May 06, 2022
ndukwechinasa:
Akpa Amu.

Na ara nne gi!
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Joshuam1(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Very good. IPOB has proven to be the worst tragedy that ever befell the Igbos. We thought a good movement had come for our liberation from tyranny and marginalization in Nigeria but alas, they metamorphosed to the worst enemy of Igbos since after the Civil War.

We thought ESN had come to fight the so called "bushmeats"... Bandits in our forests but the enemies used voodoo on them and turned them to be busy killing policemen of Igbo extraction, killing our businessmen, burning down houses, burning down Igboland, cannibalzing Igbos after slaughtering them and the worst, playing with our intelligence by trying to convince us that it's the DSS or army that are killing Igbos.

While they are busy burning police stations and killing Igbos and their businesses, the real enemies they were supposed to fight are laughing to the bank.. Killing people everywhere in the villages and farms. Even the police stations our people run to and report the menace of bandits in our bushes have been burnt by ESN unknown gunmen.
What a confused set of people!!

They probably think everyone is an idiots and moronic like them.

This was how Boko Haram started.

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by paramakina202: 11:59am On May 06, 2022
DigitalLawyer:
How has the citizenship benefited him ever since his detention. His condition has remained the same. I was even expecting him to renounce that citizenship after they abandoned him in DSS dungeon. Of what use is it to be a Uk citizen and still detention. They have not even been able prevail on the giver to move him to the correctional facility let alone granting him bail.

At least Russia has been able to expose to the world the hypocrisy of the West including Britain through their war in Ukraine.

You think being a UK citizen is a licence to get away with mass murder?
Nnamdi Kanu is done for good if una like declare sit at home for 10 years non stop.The day he launched ESN was the day he nailed himself as a terrorist in chief.

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by donbenie(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:
ohamadike will prevail.,soon those gbegiri ,amala and hydraulic soup gobblers with floating red oil will come and masturbate on this thread

FTC for the first time..,,I too much
Rubbish!
Your foolish IPOB is hell bent on turning Igboland to Somalia and you are still here looking for who to drag into your stupidity.. angry

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 06, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu has created a monster that he can't control. Unknown gunmen have ruined IPOB. Very soon, there will be no sympathizers for IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by christistruth01: 12:03pm On May 06, 2022
blaise26abj:

Be reasonable . If a white British citizen commits murder in Nigeria , he will be tried and convicted here irrespective of his citizenship . Same applies to NK . He foolishly got arrested outside the Uk and underestimated the DSS.

NK should thank his stars that this isn’t a military regime . He will be laying with his fellow compatriots in an unmarked grave somewhere already.

If Nnamdi Kanu was in UK he will not get less than 30 years Jail for Terrorism

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) / I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima / Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.