Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

ASUU Strike A Bittersweet Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ASUU Strike A Bittersweet Experience (397 Views)

Bittersweet Truth About Relationships Today (part 1) / Pregnant Sisters - Onyeka, Chika, Ogechi - Strike A Pose / look at what I wrote coz of ASUU strike (A MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike A Bittersweet Experience by Dreadlock69(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2022
This ASUU strike I a bittersweet experience for real.
I can finally work and save some money for myself, change my wardrobe change lot of things ,I mean look alright again

I can sleep peacefully without any threat from a lecture or how my tomorrow is going to be,my course mates Dem go abuse lecture for whatapp group and we know no who add for group we go open another group leave am for them class dun chop carryover first and second semester like this nah how we go take settle matter nah him ASUU strike
"Dem lecturer still dey bill us upon the strike I dun pay two sorting money wey I never see the lecturer for my life I dun leave the whatapp group like this"

I can eat home made food in peace and eat to my satisfaction , not all this over hyped bullshit they call food they sell in high price if you live and school in owerri you will understand, now I can add a weight and see front Wella.

It's a curse.

I have pending sorting's to attend to .

I have a lot of assignments which have bought the textbook and collect the textbook. “ so lecturer talk say if we buy the textbook but we know collect am we go pass I just opt for am write my name".

I have pending Bleep with Deborah , amarchi, Vivian and happiness, I missed my owerri baby girls.

I missed my Arizona and SK maybe loud I know they pass my outing.

I missed the fun and outing from time to time

I miss owerri babes

Now I'm looking fresh and adding weight not looking black like before again lecturer frustrating you and acting like demi gods, the scorching hot sun really dealt with me.
Re: ASUU Strike A Bittersweet Experience by PerfectStranger(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2022
Wich of the Deborah abeg

(1) (Reply)

Women Love Money But Buy Useless Things With It / A Hustler Needs An Advice / Thief Forced To Pray Nonstop After He Was Caught Stealing Inside Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.