Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South (47825 Views)

Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Meley(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2022
Na wa oo

Learn how to mine crypto currency for free just with your smartphone. DM on my whatsapp number @signature
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Beautygoddesss: 10:37am On May 07, 2022
Realists:

Boko Haram, claimed to protect Muslims, while in reality they killed ×7 Muslims than non Muslims. Ipob too are towing than line, while in reality they are destroying more of iboland than Nigeria.
shocked u have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Rawtruth1: 10:37am On May 07, 2022
Believe it or not. We have failed in this way of fighting for freedom. If u want to fight for ur freedom. Take the fight out of ur land. Not to invite ur enemies to ur home and be running heter skelter. U said the reason for forming ESN is to protect Biafra land. And I ask. Where are they wen who knws who they are came into ur land u claim to be protecting to be killing people every day and yet u did nothing. Who are the unknown gunmen? Why are u allowed them to be killing peopyin Igbo land and yet u can't fetch them out. My brothers, Truth must be told. Is rite time we use our head. Ar u telling me now that . Those unknown gunmen knws places like the owner of the land itself? Many questions to answer. Let's assumed that. Is politicial. Ok wot are the protector of the land doing to arrest those working for the politicians. Until we go back and replan. My brothers . More doom days are yet to come. We were not knwn for barbaric killing since. Why all this now. When they started killing policemen and fools were rejoicing, not knowing they were clearing the defenses you have. Now after burning police stations where you can go and report, they are after you. You think they will spare you?

Whoever is against law enforcement agencies are actually against the public citizens because they are tactically advocating for anarchy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Buckeyemedia1: 10:38am On May 07, 2022
Rugaria:
IPOB is here to stay..
Viva Biafra.
If Biafra was real the successful ones like Peter Obi would not be running for The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It is the Failures like you that have nothing that belong in your school of thought.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Golan007: 10:39am On May 07, 2022
zombieTRACKER:
these guys are criminals...

police should do there job

crimes shouldn't be branded

Suddenly there's no thieves in the East, every hoodlum is ipob.. pathetic

I agree.

Let's leave the matter to the police.

grin
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Babathanks(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2022
pachigo001:
Igbos own Lagos argue with your acestors grin
Come collect am now �, ur tribe is one of the major problem of this country because they always like to dominate at anywhere they go

4 Likes

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by hallowswit: 10:41am On May 07, 2022
Shebi una dey destroy una region cos you hate Buhari. Shebi Buhari is now living in severe anxiety cos of una. Congratulations!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by zicoraads: 10:41am On May 07, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Maybe your papa dey work for DSS & he passed on the intel to you? Can you swear with your life that it is so called DSS?
Oh, I'm just being sarcastic.

Is that not what some of them usually say online in defence of the killings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by goaldynman(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2022
Are They Setting Up Ground To Invade Igbo Land And Massacre More People?

The news about the kị́lling of two Military officers is not clear. It is questionable. And I still don't know why people are not asking questions.

Questions like...

How did the kị́llers managed to spot this soldiers among many commuters?

Were they on their private car or public vehicle when they were caught and kị́lled?

Where exactly were they kịlled?

Why is it that the report didn't answer that question?

Why say on their way to Imo State when you can mention where they were actually kịlled?

Was it inside Imo State or outside Imo State?

Were they on uniform?

Can someone that has been retired wear military uniforms while travelling?

Will a reasonable person still head to Imo wearing his military uniform with what is happening in Orlu?

How come the kị́llers were too fast to put a call through to the alleged family or friend and post it online? What point are they trying to make?

Are they trying to send out information?

Will IPOB really go after a soldier, kill him or her and make a video saying they did it. And even mention Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's name, when they know that same Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is facing terro-rism charges?

Do you think they are this fo-olish or could it be that those believing this lie are the ones that are actually fo-olish?

Even if you don't like IPOB, I still know you can still reason properly.

These things are not adding up. Can't you see it? I think this two soldiers were expendables. One is that they have decided that they want to marry, and the military must at least retire one of them compulsorily. In fact, report say the male soldier have been retired. And this made them expendables. While not ha-rm them and accuse IPOB? After all they are no more in the military.

We have seen Boko Haram kị́ll soldiers and claim responsibility. No terro-rists in the world deny their actions. In all the soldiers kịlled by Boko Haram, Nigerịa military have never mentioned their tribe. So why did Nigerịa military mention the tribe of the slain soldiers? Could it be that it was planned just to achieve one thing. Demonize IPOB? And give room for massacre of Igbo youths?

Could it be that it was done to work on the minds of Igbo soldiers in Nigerịa military? The government know that invading Igbo land will cause uproar and bad blood among the Igbo soldiers in Nigerịa Army. So targeting an Igbo soldiers about to marry will get the Igbo in military annoyed. Meanwhile, an Igbo soldier have already started threatening IPOB online and the screenshot is flying on twitter. Should this be the case, then the plan worked and is still working. With the rate things are going, it seems the government after working on the minds of the Igbo soldiers will be using them against the kị́lling of their own people.

Probably, Igbo soldiers might be taking on ESN and for sure it will be Igbo people against themselves. I think a very high agency is behind the scene controlling events and playing everyone against each other. Southern soldiers were mainly used against Boko Haram and many of these southern soldiers perished. Today, the government is playing on the mindset of the Igbo soldiers so that they can go after their own people and kị́ll each other. What a game.

Now is the time to be vigilant. The government is not only using a dangerous campaign against IPOB, they are preparing ground for the mass-acre of Ndị Igbo. I strongly feel that a lot will start happening. But if you can raise this awareness, it might save lots of souls.

It is certain that IPOB did not kị́ll these soldiers. They were expendables used by the government to prove a dubi-ous point against IPOB.

I advise the government to use referendum to settle the problem of Biafra. Should they go offensive, Nigerịa will be the loser, for this fragile country can't survive a second civil wa-r. Referendum is peace.

Finally, I condemn the barbarous killing of these soldiers. Such should not be happening.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Memeni(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2022
Tilubu paid urchins grin grin grin
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Madmask(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2022
Is this out to fight for freedom......inflicting damage to your own people.... Killing your own peole.. Depriving your own people from their daily business..... Freedom fighter takes d war to his enemy..... Ipob is a terrorist group and should b dealt with iron fist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Golan007: 10:43am On May 07, 2022
maestroferddi:
Very weak and stupid attempt at sensationalism....

Violence is condemnable at all times but this mindless propaganda is as evil as as the crime being condemned.

It's amazing how they think everyone a fool.

When they are tired they'll stop the nonsense.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Golan007: 10:44am On May 07, 2022
jditimiya:
The only way to get peace in the east is just to let that young man go free, i believe once they let him go the east will come back to peace and those unknown or known gun men will be expose to the world to see. Nothing can bring peace if the people voice re not heard.

Better to kill him.

That thing that wants to happen, we all would like to see it.

2 Likes

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2022
Sharatan:

Those random killings are not committed by IPOB but a faceless group engineered by enemies of the Igbos to create disunity from within, because that’s the best way to weaken any stronghold.
How can one kill someone he is supposed to protect. You reason am now..
And you think those criminals have reasoning? They kidnap people and tell them to pay ransom to buy weapons to fight the government, is this how Biafra will come?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Madmask(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2022
Truth be said
Rawtruth1:
Believe it or not. We have failed in this way of fighting for freedom. If u want to fight for ur freedom. Take the fight out of ur land. Not to invite ur enemies to ur home and be running heter skelter. U said the reason for forming ESN is to protect Biafra land. And I ask. Where are they wen who knws who they are came into ur land u claim to be protecting to be killing people every day and yet u did nothing. Who are the unknown gunmen? Why are u allowed them to be killing peopyin Igbo land and yet u can't fetch them out. My brothers, Truth must be told. Is rite time we use our head. Ar u telling me now that . Those unknown gunmen knws places like the owner of the land itself? Many questions to answer. Let's assumed that. Is politicial. Ok wot are the protector of the land doing to arrest those working for the politicians. Until we go back and replan. My brothers . More doom days are yet to come. We were not knwn for barbaric killing since. Why all this now. When they started killing policemen and fools were rejoicing, not knowing they were clearing the defenses you have. Now after burning police stations where you can go and report, they are after you. You think they will spare you?

Whoever is against law enforcement agencies are actually against the public citizens because they are tactically advocating for anarchy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Memeni(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2022
Golan007:

Better to kill him.

That thing that wants to happen, we all would like to see it.

So says a yoluba Moslem typing under the duvet in a gutter area in shagamu
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Buckeyemedia1: 10:48am On May 07, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Believe it or not, We have failed in this way of fighting for freedom.

If u want to fight for ur freedom. Take the fight out of ur land. Not to invite ur enemies to ur home and be running heter skelter.

U said the reason for forming ESN is to protect Biafra land. And I ask. Where are they wen who knws who they are came into ur land u claim to be protecting to be killing people every day and yet u did nothing.

Who are the unknown gunmen? Why are u allowed them to be killing peopyin Igbo land and yet u can't fetch them out.

My brothers, truth must be told, it is high time we use our heads, are u telling me now that those unknown gunmen know places like the owner of the land itself?

Many questions to answer, Let's assume that Is political, Ok wot are the protectors of the land doing to arrest those working for the politicians.

Until we go back and replan. My brothers . More doom days are yet to come. We were not knwn for barbaric killing since.

Why all this now When they started killing policemen and fools were rejoicing, not knowing they were clearing the defenses you have. Now after burning police stations where you can go and report, they are after you. You think they will spare you?

Well Spoken.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by newconnectng1: 10:48am On May 07, 2022
Hmm, may God intervene
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Kyjosh992: 10:50am On May 07, 2022
Finally, Seun don get competitor
oji2013(m)69:
The forum will eventually become the meeting point of Ghanaians and Nigerians online . Fast website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Golan007: 10:51am On May 07, 2022
Memeni:

So says a yoluba Moslem typing under the duvet in a gutter area in shagamu

Nobody living in Nnewi now.

Your boys killed Dr. Akunyili and a few days ago you lot reminded the world your savagery, exacting the most barbaric death on the military couple.

Be sure, Kanu would never be a free man.

More than likely, his death would be violent and I'm 100% sure the trigger man would be igbo.

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Buckeyemedia1: 10:52am On May 07, 2022
goaldynman:
Are They Setting Up Ground To Invade Igbo Land And Massacre More People?

The news about the kị́lling of two Military officers is not clear. It is questionable. And I still don't know why people are not asking questions.

Questions like...

How did the kị́llers managed to spot this soldiers among many commuters?

Were they on their private car or public vehicle when they were caught and kị́lled?

Where exactly were they kịlled?

Why is it that the report didn't answer that question?

Why say on their way to Imo State when you can mention where they were actually kịlled?

Was it inside Imo State or outside Imo State?

Were they on uniform?

Can someone that has been retired wear military uniforms while travelling?

Will a reasonable person still head to Imo wearing his military uniform with what is happening in Orlu?

How come the kị́llers were too fast to put a call through to the alleged family or friend and post it online? What point are they trying to make?

Are they trying to send out information?

Will IPOB really go after a soldier, kill him or her and make a video saying they did it. And even mention Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's name, when they know that same Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is facing terro-rism charges?

Do you think they are this fo-olish or could it be that those believing this lie are the ones that are actually fo-olish?

Even if you don't like IPOB, I still know you can still reason properly.

These things are not adding up. Can't you see it? I think this two soldiers were expendables. One is that they have decided that they want to marry, and the military must at least retire one of them compulsorily. In fact, report say the male soldier have been retired. And this made them expendables. While not ha-rm them and accuse IPOB? After all they are no more in the military.

We have seen Boko Haram kị́ll soldiers and claim responsibility. No terro-rists in the world deny their actions. In all the soldiers kịlled by Boko Haram, Nigerịa military have never mentioned their tribe. So why did Nigerịa military mention the tribe of the slain soldiers? Could it be that it was planned just to achieve one thing. Demonize IPOB? And give room for massacre of Igbo youths?

Could it be that it was done to work on the minds of Igbo soldiers in Nigerịa military? The government know that invading Igbo land will cause uproar and bad blood among the Igbo soldiers in Nigerịa Army. So targeting an Igbo soldiers about to marry will get the Igbo in military annoyed. Meanwhile, an Igbo soldier have already started threatening IPOB online and the screenshot is flying on twitter. Should this be the case, then the plan worked and is still working. With the rate things are going, it seems the government after working on the minds of the Igbo soldiers will be using them against the kị́lling of their own people.

Probably, Igbo soldiers might be taking on ESN and for sure it will be Igbo people against themselves. I think a very high agency is behind the scene controlling events and playing everyone against each other. Southern soldiers were mainly used against Boko Haram and many of these southern soldiers perished. Today, the government is playing on the mindset of the Igbo soldiers so that they can go after their own people and kị́ll each other. What a game.

Now is the time to be vigilant. The government is not only using a dangerous campaign against IPOB, they are preparing ground for the mass-acre of Ndị Igbo. I strongly feel that a lot will start happening. But if you can raise this awareness, it might save lots of souls.

It is certain that IPOB did not kị́ll these soldiers. They were expendables used by the government to prove a dubi-ous point against IPOB.

I advise the government to use referendum to settle the problem of Biafra. Should they go offensive, Nigerịa will be the loser, for this fragile country can't survive a second civil wa-r. Referendum is peace.

Finally, I condemn the barbarous killing of these soldiers. Such should not be happening.
Ipobian Mumurist, because when MEND was destroying pipelines & causing chaos in the creeks of The South South we Niger Deltans blamed it on DSS & The Federal Government?

Nonsensical Cowards, you Miscreants aren’t ready.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Nobody: 10:52am On May 07, 2022
Trust in carrying weapons and violence/killings won't solve Igbo's problem with Nigeria. But some Igbos never learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Kwestionair: 10:52am On May 07, 2022
DropsMic:
If there's anything I've learnt from living in Nigeria it's this... The Government no dey use Propaganda and misinformation play.

I Dey tell you. They will use an Igbo name or pay an Igbo hungry bastard to go and form one nonsense lies to make deceive who they can.

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Beautygoddesss: 10:53am On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Buckeyemedia1 post=112601692][/quote] lipsrsealed
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Yves4real(f): 10:55am On May 07, 2022
But some people from the affected region said that the people destroying the region are Fulani and DSS recruited by Buhari to give them a bad name.

Abi na me no read well? angry angry.

Anyways, it's witchcraft and wizardry to see your brothers' businesses go down because of your activities. Also, I believe that a few years from now, a lot of leaders from the region that would have spoken against this madness will look back and wish that they had done better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by kindlyheart: 10:55am On May 07, 2022
IPOB illiterates are trying so hard to make the unity beggars dream of proscribing them a Terrorist group a reality. when it happens now they will be the first set of people to come online and rant and scream marginalization....

anybody shedding blood in the name of Biafra is enemy number one of Biafra.

may the universe make the peaceful actualization of Biafra a reality. amen.

my kids will never experience this stark hatred we experience collaboratively from this futile unity. amen. amen.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Buckeyemedia1: 10:57am On May 07, 2022
Kwestionair:

I Dey tell you. They will use an Igbo name or pay an Igbo hungry bastard to go and form one nonsense lies to make deceive who they can.
Exactly Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & ipob comes to mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by yiagi: 10:57am On May 07, 2022
This is not the way to go.
We can't continue to hurt ourselves.
We are all we have.

Get quality logo, flyers, music cover, banner, birthday design for as low as 5k. All done from the scratch in high resolution and quality.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Buckeyemedia1: 10:59am On May 07, 2022
kindlyheart:
IPOB illiterates are trying so hard to make the unity beggars dream of proscribing them a Terrorist group a reality. when it happens now they will be the first set of people to come online and rant and scream marginalization....

anybody shedding blood in the name of Biafra is enemy number one of Biafra.

may the universe make the peaceful actualization of Biafra a reality. amen.

my kids will never experience this stark hatred we experience collaboratively from this futile unity. amen. amen.
Well the sooner you move to biafra Cameroon the better for you, no ones fault your parents consummated & gave birth to you in Nigeria.

Go & blame them for your misfortune in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by expert234: 10:59am On May 07, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Skull Miners and fake news are inseparable

Are you referring to okija shrine skull miners?

By the time your own Igbo brothers murder your family members in igboland, you will stop calling it fake news. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Edusouls(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2022
You are running from ur own freedom fighters, una no want Biafra again? Cursed and senseless tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by expert234: 11:02am On May 07, 2022
Idiko1:

Arrant nonsense at the bolded. Some of us endured more during Nigeria/Biafra war than presently seen. The fight for independence includes assurance of internal vigilance.

And you murder your own people in the process?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future / Kogi West: Dino Melaye Losing To Smart Adeyemi - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.