Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South (47836 Views)

Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Golan007: 12:11pm On May 07, 2022
jditimiya:

Are u sure of it? Wait o are you leaving in Nigeria or you are hiding in other man land tell me o.

Naija for life.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Larrysung(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
I m fine. Good morning
meanwhile, is your wifi available? I want to connect to your wifi *winks*
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by GloriousGbola: 12:20pm On May 07, 2022
jditimiya:
The only way to get peace in the east is just to let that young man go free, i believe once they let him go the east will come back to peace and those unknown or known gun men will be expose to the world to see. Nothing can bring peace if the people voice re not heard.

Kanu empowered the disenfranchised thugs.
They are not going to drop any guns if he is released.
The east is in big trouble because the only thing that can stop these violent ugm is an amnesty program

But the east does not have oil per se.

So the thuggery will continue

As it did with osisikanu, and as it did with kidnappers.

3 Likes

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Ikinternational: 12:22pm On May 07, 2022
Dsalvo:
Rubbish. Obinna is a DSS fulani agent trying to destroy the image of mnoble and saintly Igbos.

All of ala Igbo is peaceful and wondeful. Kindly ignore Obinna the efulefu and his kind.

I wish death come knocking on your door

I hate all you lying motherfuckers
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Litmus: 12:23pm On May 07, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Lol una no wan contribute again?

Low IQ race. You think if you stop contributing it will end. Ode.

Blacks will destroy their land and blame whites.

Watch how in 10 years time they’ll start blaming France like they did with Boko Haram.

France is never far away from Nigeria's insecurity issues. The beginnings of a problem provide them with cover. East should watch out for Cameroon angle as the North never bothered with Chad, Niger and Northern Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2022
minasi4841:

Oga I'm in Lagos and the reason is business. I can travel to my father land anytime I want
You are not ready then

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Deltatoto: 12:25pm On May 07, 2022
SATANICALLY:
As revealed by barrister @Obinna_esq

Reactions below..

https://twitter.com/Obinna_esq/status/1522618329260859394?s=19
Asaba is the new heaven for ndi anambra.they should not just cross over with their criminalities.

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 07, 2022
Larrysung:

meanwhile, is your wifi available? I want to connect to your wifi *winks*
Not available for connection

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by baretalk: 12:30pm On May 07, 2022
Seems there is no more central control or command structure, the released prisoners can't be tamed, never good to start a wildfire, because you won't be able to quench it.

2 Likes

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Larrysung(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
Not available for connection
the good news is the "try again later" option is always there. *winks*
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Conrod: 12:33pm On May 07, 2022
Golan007:

Better to kill him.

That thing that wants to happen, we all would like to see it.
The one they brought to you at ibarapa nko,....nobi run you run ? elenu ti o lapa.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 07, 2022
Larrysung:

the good news is the "try again later" option is always there. *winks*
grin

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by colestephan86: 12:39pm On May 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Chai....
This madness should stop already. How can you be using your hands pulldown your own region
People that have achieved nothing in life, it's easy for them to destroy what others have worked for
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Yeah, the two folks you know are what makes up that region
Damn!
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Chydo001(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Skull Miners and fake news are inseparable

What exactly is fake news?
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Larrysung(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
grin
my eyes are on you.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by kindlyheart: 12:45pm On May 07, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Well the sooner you move to biafra Cameroon the better for you, no ones fault your parents consummated & gave birth to you in Nigeria.

Go & blame them for your misfortune in life.

abi.... luggards slave
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 07, 2022
Larrysung:

my eyes are on you.
Am I safe?
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Neddstark: 12:49pm On May 07, 2022
jditimiya:
The only way to get peace in the east is just to let that young man go free, i believe once they let him go the east will come back to peace and those unknown or known gun men will be expose to the world to see. Nothing can bring peace if the people voice re not heard.

Other Nigerians don't give a hoot. Let their region be unpeaceful while others flourish.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Larrysung(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Am I safe?
lol... The safest you can be, is to be with me, my sweetpie! Eera o ni ra e! Nothing will touch you
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by nkemoma(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

PinkPussy still waiting for your love
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by FuckOsuPigs: 1:09pm On May 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Chai....
This madness should stop already. How can you be using your hands to pulldown your own region

O npe! They can go into oblivion for all I care grin
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by ufuosman(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2022
Na wa... Things are really getting out of hand
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by FuckOsuPigs: 1:13pm On May 07, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Don't mind them. Na wetin concern them concern Nyanmuri pigs? meth can wipe themselves off the surface of the earth for all we care. Na them get themselves.

Those Afonjas sef, dem no dey mind their businesses.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Menance: 1:17pm On May 07, 2022
Deltatoto:
Asaba is the new heaven for ndi anambra.they should not just cross over with their criminalities.

Who wants his/ her skull to be mined
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Menance: 1:19pm On May 07, 2022
Neddstark:

Other Nigerians don't give a hoot. Let their region be unpeaceful while others flourish.

Your prayers can never happen.
We all are in the mess together and your region isn't safer
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by ceejay80s(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2022
Let us continue, na we go kill our self by our self

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by ambursa1991(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2022
fake news IGBOLAND is pissfool
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by donprinyo(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2022
Release MNK and stop killing mosquitoes
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:43pm On May 07, 2022
Northern vasline crew and suckaway sniffers will masturbate on this thread.

Stupid idiots.

IPOB is their problem not the useless government that refuse a referendum to test it's popularity amongst the people.

You're mad if you quote me otherwise.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by yahmohy27: 1:50pm On May 07, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
God will deliver you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.