Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South (47832 Views)

Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by jditimiya(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2022
Neddstark:

Other Nigerians don't give a hoot. Let their region be unpeaceful while others flourish.

Before we can call our country Nigeria great, we the people need to respect one another. Let forget about our religion or tribe, but first stand as humans and them Nigerian then the long await peace will come with joy in our faces.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by fideliaudemmadu: 1:53pm On May 07, 2022
SlyDev:
This is what biafra will look like without the guidance of Yoruba

Grow up dude!!
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by GUNITGuy: 1:54pm On May 07, 2022
Other parts of Nigeria is going to be the same with the way the country is going
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by jditimiya(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2022
[quote author=GloriousGbola post=112604472]

Kanu empowered the disenfranchised thugs.
They are not going to drop any guns if he is released.
The east is in big trouble because the only thing that can stop these violent ugm is an amnesty program

But the east does not have oil per se.

So the thuggery will continue

As it did with osisikanu, and as it did with kidnappers. [/quote]

My friend i respect your comment and i follow your path, but peace can still stand if first he his released without any condition, him too will make sure the East sees peace, i believe his followers obey him and i know when all seat together we will be at rest once again.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by jditimiya(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2022
Golan007:

Naija for life.

Then the Nigeria i was born into and grow will be great once again i don't know about your naija you talking about o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by uchwar1: 1:56pm On May 07, 2022
Where are they running to? Zoo? Time will come when all who supported ipob will have no place to run to. I'm watching in 3D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Miracle2022: 1:57pm On May 07, 2022
zombieTRACKER:
these guys are criminals...

police should do there job

crimes shouldn't be branded

Suddenly there's no thieves in the East, every hoodlum is ipob.. pathetic
which police? The one that you are killing or the ones that you burned down their stations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by UNDFTD: 2:03pm On May 07, 2022
Another FAKE NEWS and cheap a$$ propaganda! The same Fulani useful idiots and M0R0NS who falsely peddled fake news that UK government recognized IPOB as a terrorist group are at work again. All you mother 4uckers can wail from now till heavens fall, your wishes would never materialize. So, you might go and hug a transformer and kill yourselves, idiots.

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Miracle2022: 2:07pm On May 07, 2022
minasi4841:
Sit at home is a little sacrifice for our people to be free
how many of you are free since you started this madness?

2 Likes

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Ibegtodiffer: 2:11pm On May 07, 2022
Dsalvo:
Rubbish. Obinna is a DSS fulani agent trying to destroy the image of mnoble and saintly Igbos.

All of ala Igbo is peaceful and wondeful. Kindly ignore Obinna the efulefu and his kind.
I don't get it sir. With all that is happening in SE, you still claim it is peaceful? I was living in the North and this is exactly how BH started. Northerners gave them subtle support because only Christians (Security agents in your case) were been killed. Later they turned against each owing to series of disagreements. Nigeria has not favoured the SE, infact development that will empower SE is blocked by Nigeria as a state. But your people stood for, and helped yourselves. Become rich with global representation. But with what is going on, these boys will bury the SE that Nigeria is trying to destroy. The biggest losers are your Children.

Your strength is in your creativity, resilience & investments. You're using your hands to sabotage the Biafra land & scaring your children/investors away. In the end, you may secure a land with almost no one to enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Juoflife1(f): 2:27pm On May 07, 2022
Bloda You were not born during Biafra war. Be lieing small small biko
Idiko1:

Arrant nonsense at the bolded. Some of us endured more during Nigeria/Biafra war than presently seen. The fight for independence includes assurance of internal vigilance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Tekzyflex(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2022
Mumu Ipob!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by shigishege: 2:47pm On May 07, 2022
oneclickng:

Still safer than your Ogun State.
ogun state is safer than all local government in Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Abia. Based on fulani and ipob massacres in your lands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Beautygoddesss: 2:52pm On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Buckeyemedia1 post=112601692][/quote]may GOD help nigeria cry crycry
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by baretalk: 2:54pm On May 07, 2022
GUNITGuy:
Other parts of Nigeria is going to be the same with the way the country is going
If the indigenes don't allow it, it won't. Power is in the hands of the indigenes, people that reside in the area, we just need controls and border checks, more security personnel on borderlines between states to look out for movement of arms, more raids etc. Some states don't have bush and jungles where bandits can hide.

2 Likes

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by pachigo001(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2022
Babathanks:

Come collect am now �, ur tribe is one of the major problem of this country because they always like to dominate at anywhere they go
there is nothing like dorminate we are hardworking people
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 07, 2022
Larrysung:

lol... The safest you can be, is to be with me, my sweetpie! Eera o ni ra e! Nothing will touch you
Mo fo o!
I dey melt.

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by sokera: 3:29pm On May 07, 2022
They should continue , I heard Buhari is going to order no 2023 election in south-east if the killings continue…… this is going to hurt Peter Obi badly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by sage(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Northern vasline crew and suckaway sniffers will masturbate on this thread.

Stupid idiots.

IPOB is their problem not the useless government that refuse a referendum to test it's popularity amongst the people.

You're mad if you quote me otherwise.

Only a lunatic and an insane person would think they will be handed a “referendum” because of terrorist tactics.

If you want a “referendum” go to Abuja and talk to the representatives and senators from the supposed Biafra with a concrete map of what Biafra entails. They are the ones that will push for a “referendum”

Killing Igbo people who want to go about their normal lives on a Monday or rendering all Igbo land desolate due to terror will not secure a referendum nor get anyone released from DSS custody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Bbbw: 4:14pm On May 07, 2022
How
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Larrysung(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
Mo fo o! I dey melt.
oya, where do we go from here?
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Nasiruddeen(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2022
MAULUDI BAI KAMATA YA HADA MU FADA BA

Daga dan Izala har dan Da'riqa bai kamata a maida mauludi hanyar ciwa juna mutunci ba.
Wanda yayarda zai yi saboda yana son Annabi - aganinsa- kabishi da hikima da lafazi mai kyau wajan wayar masa da kai ko zai fahimceka.

Wanda bai yarda zai yi ba saboda kasancewar sa bidi'a kada ka zageshi ka ganar dashi idan kana da hujja da hikima da dalilai ingantattu.

Babu musulmi da baya son Annabi (SAW) sai dai kuskure wajan sarrafa soyayar ko kuma fahimtar hakikanin soyayar, samuwar hakan yana da yawa tsakanin mutane.

Muci albarkacin cewa mu dukkan mu Musulmaine kuma muna tarayya da son Annabi (SAW) mu daina cin mutuncin juna, kage da cin zarafi. Addinin ALLAH babu jagaliya da hauka.

ALLAH kabar mu akan tafarkin Sunnah da soyayar Manzon ALLAH (SAW).
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by SenecaTheYonger: 4:41pm On May 07, 2022
Litmus:

France is never far away from Nigeria's insecurity issues. The beginnings of a problem provide them with cover. East should watch out for Cameroon angle as the North never bothered with Chad, Niger and Northern Cameroon.

Yea, it’s always whites, never blacks. We blacks are peaceful

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 07, 2022
Larrysung:

oya, where do we go from here?
Wait. Jeki okan mi bale.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by minasi4841: 5:15pm On May 07, 2022
Miracle2022:
how many of you are free since you started this madness?

Our brothers in south east are free
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by justjify(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2022
IPOB right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Taba21: 5:50pm On May 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Chai....
This madness should stop already. How can you be using your hands to pulldown your own region

Judgement day.
God has remembered Ibo, finally.
Sorry oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Taba21: 5:51pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:
IPOB, ESN, Nnamdi Kanu and his collaborators are terrorists.
Everybody knows. Anyone who encourages the killing of the innocent in Igbo land is also a terrorist and must DIE!

Look at the Ekwensu below.
Tufiakwa!

It's too late, Biafra or die
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Taba21: 5:52pm On May 07, 2022
shigishege:
That's thier palaba. I think we should leave them to munch thier akpu before they tag this news a Yoruba propaganda. Bunch of werey!!!

Borno is going to be a child play

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Buckeyemedia1: 5:55pm On May 07, 2022
jditimiya:

Then the Nigeria i was born into and grow will be great once again i don't know about your naija you talking about o.
I believe you, we thought the Military was bad? Democrazy what a massive waste, big shame on us in the Zoo of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Kogi West: Dino Melaye Losing To Smart Adeyemi - PM News / Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.