Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South (47829 Views)

Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Buckeyemedia1: 5:57pm On May 07, 2022
Taba21:

Borno is going to be a child play
Soon
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Larrysung(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
Wait. Jeki okan mi bale.
ok sweetpie! I actually want get to know you beyond the shores of nairaland! *winks*
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by EasternVoice(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2022
Taba21:

It's too late, Biafra or die
Then u'll die

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2022
They will say it is fake news. Besides who know if it is the millionaires are behind the terrorism
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Taba21: 6:23pm On May 07, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Milo Wetin?
Millionaire in what? Millionaire in cowries abi actual dollar millionaires?

Every Igbo man loves to claim billionaire so I’m surprised today they said millionaires.

But still a millionaire is someone whose assets are worth a million dollars or a million pounds and above not a million naira or a million cedi.

I always knew i-pod would degenerate to this especially because they don’t have funding, a clear structure and steady finance so it is normal for young hot heads with guns to go out and rob, steal, r@pe and do all sorts when they get hungry, thirsty, Hornny and have no money in their pockets they’ll use the guns in their hands even if it is against their own people.

Infact a time will come when they’ll become so desperate or have a bad leader that they’ll justify going after their own people using frivolous reasons as “he is working for Fulani” or “he is a spy” to justify why they killed or stole from their own fellow Igbo.

The earlier you stop this the better for everyone involved especially those close by, terrorism is a poison that can’t be controlled and predicted accurately as to its spread. Sometimes it starts innocently, with good reason but almost ALWAYS goes out of hand.

Just look at what Wole Soyinka’s fraternities of old degenerated to today.
I can give more examples

Ritualist ones under spare parts level.
An average Ibo man,is a ritualist so don't be surprised what is happening in their region.

There is price for everything.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Taba21: 6:25pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:

Then u'll die

Continue killing yourselves,Mr referendum
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by laiperi: 6:26pm On May 07, 2022
Where else?

uchwar1:
Where are they running to? Zoo? Time will come when all who supported ipob will have no place to run to. I'm watching in 3D
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by obilokechukwu(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2022
The politician as turn to unkown gunmen, they turn it to ipob. The problem of nigeria is within the politician that donot nigeria to move forward. Let the nigeria govt settle igbos by given them refemadrum.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by obilokechukwu(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2022
The politician as turn to unkown gunmen, they turn it to ipob. The problem of nigeria is within the politician that donot want nigeria to move forward. Let the nigeria govt settle igbos by given them refemadrum.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Iliya1520: 8:36pm On May 07, 2022
this is the problem of dot region.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:15pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:
IPOB, ESN, Nnamdi Kanu and his collaborators are terrorists.
Everybody knows. Anyone who encourages the killing of the innocent in Igbo land is also a terrorist and must DIE!

Look at the Ekwensu below.
Tufiakwa!
Jee kpoo nne na nna gi ekwensu! Opike na amaro iru na azu ya; onye abulu onu turu ime ya.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by EasternVoice(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
[s]Jee kpoo nne na nna gi ekwensu! Opike na amaro iru na azu ya; onye abulu onu turu ime ya.[/s]
Ewu!
Efelefu!
Onye Nzuzu!
Ara gbabu o gi!
Anu! undecided
Ozu onye-nzuzu nwuruanwu

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Abemy(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2022
It is now clister clear, that when N. Kanu was ordering his foot soilders to burn down the zoo should anything happens to him, was referring to Alaigbo. I now know what the zoo means, "south East".

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by EmekaA125(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
DuBLINGreenb:
Milo Wetin?
Millionaire in what? Millionaire in cowries abi actual dollar millionaires?

Every Igbo man loves to claim billionaire so I’m surprised today they said millionaires.

But still a millionaire is someone whose assets are worth a million dollars or a million pounds and above not a million naira or a million cedi.

I always knew i-pod would degenerate to this especially because they don’t have funding, a clear structure and steady finance so it is normal for young hot heads with guns to go out and rob, steal, r@pe and do all sorts when they get hungry, thirsty, Hornny and have no money in their pockets they’ll use the guns in their hands even if it is against their own people.

Infact a time will come when they’ll become so desperate or have a bad leader that they’ll justify going after their own people using frivolous reasons as “he is working for Fulani” or “he is a spy” to justify why they killed or stole from their own fellow Igbo.

The earlier you stop this the better for everyone involved especially those close by, terrorism is a poison that can’t be controlled and predicted accurately as to its spread. Sometimes it starts innocently, with good reason but almost ALWAYS goes out of hand.

Just look at what Wole Soyinka’s fraternities of old degenerated to today.
I can give more examples
[/s]
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:02pm On May 07, 2022
sage:

Only a lunatic and an insane person would think they will be handed a “referendum” because of terrorist tactics.

If you want a “referendum” go to Abuja and talk to the representatives and senators from the supposed Biafra with a concrete map of what Biafra entails. They are the ones that will push for a “referendum”

Killing Igbo people who want to go about their normal lives on a Monday or rendering all Igbo land desolate due to terror will not secure a referendum nor get anyone released from DSS custody
Only a Lunatic will believe that a representative who steals constituency allowance, embezzle anything that comes his way will speak for anybody approaching him for a notion of referendum.

Lunatics everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Reflect7: 11:57pm On May 07, 2022
sage:

Only a lunatic and an insane person would think they will be handed a “referendum” because of terrorist tactics.

If you want a “referendum” go to Abuja and talk to the representatives and senators from the supposed Biafra with a concrete map of what Biafra entails. They are the ones that will push for a “referendum”

Killing Igbo people who want to go about their normal lives on a Monday or rendering all Igbo land desolate due to terror will not secure a referendum nor get anyone released from DSS custody

You might as well be talking to a brick wall.

IPOB supporters are the very definition of deaf, dumb, stupid and bllnd.

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Buccalcavity2: 2:09am On May 08, 2022
jditimiya:
The only way to get peace in the east is just to let that young man go free, i believe once they let him go the east will come back to peace and those unknown or known gun men will be expose to the world to see. Nothing can bring peace if the people voice re not heard.
So when they release him, that boy with AK47 will return it or sell it? If it was that easy, there will be no militant in Niger delta today or boko haram in North after they made Goodluck and Buhari presidents respectively.
You people don't understand the kind of mess you are in. He who will not hear will be made to feel.
Even if NK is released or made president today, he can't solve that problem!
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Ekpeitit(m): 3:04am On May 08, 2022
Please don't come to my state, stay in Biafra. I'm sick of seeing these criminals all over my state
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Nobody: 3:47am On May 08, 2022
Why are millionaires running away from peaceful protestors undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by zoedew: 5:54am On May 08, 2022
SATANICALLY:
As revealed by barrister @Obinna_esq

Reactions below..

https://twitter.com/Obinna_esq/status/1522618329260859394?s=19
Laughable they didn’t see this coming!
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by dangwarmai(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2022
I wish they will be granted their Biafra.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875ma: 7:12am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
which police? The one that you are killing or the ones that you burned down their stations?
[/s]
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875m: 7:13am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
how many of you are free since you started this madness?
[/s]
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875fi: 7:50am On May 08, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Really?

Ok, we go read the updates online
[/s]
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875ffi: 7:51am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Na True, we saw it happen before our very eyes.
[/s]
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875ffi: 7:51am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Keep deceiving your self nonsense ipobians, it is the ones like you & emergingnation3 that have no property to call their own that support all this ipob rubbish.
[/s]
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875on: 7:53am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumu I am sure it is those same enemies of the igbos that are causing the chaos with Boko Haram up North?
[/s]
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875on: 7:53am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Maybe your papa dey work for DSS & he passed on the intel to you? Can you swear with your life that it is so called DSS?
[/s]
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875omenk: 7:54am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Maybe your papa dey work for DSS & he passed on the intel to you? Can you swear with your life that it is so called DSS?
[/s]
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by 1875omen: 7:54am On May 08, 2022
[s][quote author=Buckeyemedia1 post=112601692][/quote][/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Diff Btw A Minister And A Minister Of State In The Same Ministry? / Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.