Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South (47830 Views)

Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Nyanmiridunce: 11:02am On May 07, 2022
Emergingnation:
Believe this post at your own peril , they are DSS sponsored post..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2022
Quit being tribal and racist. Terrorism isn't good for anyone. do not say THEM. Those are Nigerians like you. Not everyone supports the terrorists. Be civil and humane.
tomorrow, it might be your region. See reality for what it is. At your age you should have learned empathy.
oluwaseunamos33:
Good for them. Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by jditimiya(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2022
Golan007:

Better to kill him.

That thing that wants to happen, we all would like to see it.

Are u sure of it? Wait o are you leaving in Nigeria or you are hiding in other man land tell me o.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by jditimiya(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2022
delpee:

Must they wipe out their own people and ruin their economy when there are better ways of expressing their grievance? Who is the ultimate loser?

Them i get, but do you know that people are using those guys to call a dog a bad name.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Kwestionair: 11:09am On May 07, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Exactly Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & ipob comes to mind?

No, your Yoruba and Fulani gutter media comes to mind.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by aujile(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2022
Dsalvo:
Rubbish. Obinna is a DSS fulani agent trying to destroy the image of mnoble and saintly Igbos.

All of ala Igbo is peaceful and wondeful. Kindly ignore Obinna the efulefu and his kind.
You are probably not in any of the Eastern states, so you definitely don't know what the hardworking igbo people are going through because of the meaningless sit at home.
I have come to find out that the people that cheer most of this sit at home are busy in their various states of Residence.
Another set of people that cheer them are those that don't have any meaningful thing that they are doing.
If you are in igbo land hustling legitimately and aspiring to make it soon, you will understand what a whole day of no activity means.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by jditimiya(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol but why are black people dumb like this? How will it end with him being free?

Don’t you know that the more you give in to terrorist, the more demands they’ll make?

What do you think will come after letting him go? Don’t you understand how the human psychology works?

If they see that their method works, and he’s free, why won’t they use the same method to ask for a split?

You think it’ll end there?

Have you seen the man killing people with his own hands?
Have you seen the man telling people to go and kill his own people?
Have you seen the man doing what is against the law of the land?
Help me answer all these question and tell me what he has said that is wrong.
Bros people who are not happy will never be happy no matter how you dance and sing in their presence.
Leaving him in prison or detention will not make him change his mindset about the government.
For you to see reasoning with him is to seat on a round table and hear from him, then from there one can see the way out from all these bloodshed.
No forget history will never forget him because the government make him look like a hero to make people even the unborn children will hear the story of that man.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by hope4nigeria(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2022
shigishege:
That's thier palaba. I think we should leave them to munch thier akpu before they tag this news a Yoruba propaganda. Bunch of werey!!!
Correct weyrey people fa! They killed their own and deny authentic vedio. Now I know Igbo people are very useless
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by caprini1: 11:19am On May 07, 2022
Golan007:

It's amazing how they think everyone a fool.

When they are tired they'll stop the nonsense.
Don't mind the idiots,they kidnapped a relation of mine that fights for the poor and the down throdden,took 5m from him after a week ,and told him ,they needed the money for their operations,since none has been coming because of Kanu,s arrest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by minasi4841: 11:24am On May 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Come back and join the little sacrifice , you say no.

Oga I'm in Lagos and the reason is business. I can travel to my father land anytime I want
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Ten06(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2022
Yes, that is how not to be a zoo.
Ironic, running from a peaceful country to take shelter in the zoo
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by nick50(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2022
Am from nnewi South ...stop spreading falsehood ..UGM Is only after security operatives and has nothing to do with innocent citizens unless u are a spy or saboteur to the biafra struggle..the so called obinna is a pot bellied political errand boy to the thieves in power
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Bahamas95(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2022
Foolishness!

Destroying your land with your own hands.

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by odonkoro: 11:30am On May 07, 2022
In the time past, i always thought that Ibos are hardworking and intelligent people; however, recent events regarding IPOB & ESN has proved otherwise. Perhaps, because of fear, Ibos will support any negative and destructive action taken by their fellow Ibo man regardless the consequences. What they should understand is that if Biafra becomes an autonomous country today, there will still be division among Ibos. If you cannot live peacefully among others' except when money is involved, i am afraid if you will be able to live peacefully among yourselves if granted autonomy. Who is killing who in the South East of Nigeria? It's the same Ibo people.

You people are setting yourselves on self destruction, nothing more.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Czario: 11:36am On May 07, 2022
Na Lagos go suffer am...

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Zulu2022: 11:39am On May 07, 2022
Osemenyi is not in nnewi rather in ihiala
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Omoluabi16(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2022
They are now terrorizing their own people. They have never been sensible anyway, turning your own land to war zone.

I envy their workers Sha, they get to enjoy so many holidays.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by GardenOfGod(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2022
Idiko1:

Arrant nonsense at the bolded. Some of us endured more during Nigeria/Biafra war than presently seen. The fight for independence includes assurance of internal vigilance.
Your family members will soon be a victim then and then will we know your true intentions. Nonsense IPOB!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by od501: 11:45am On May 07, 2022
SATANICALLY:
As revealed by barrister @Obinna_esq

Reactions below..

https://twitter.com/Obinna_esq/status/1522618329260859394?s=19

I once said, and will continue to say, no amount of blackmail by the FG can make ndi Igbo go against ipob. And the FG 'must' leave Ipob and Igboland alone. The SE was peaceful before the the FG came down with their terror infested army. Leave Ipob alone!! Leave Igbos alone, stop sponsoring terrorism in Igboland.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by adekolaelect(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Skull Miners and fake news are inseparable
a brain dead IPOB supporter sighted...... Continue killing your poeple but a time is coming that will reach your turn to be killed. Your devilish attitude will later consume you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by adekolaelect(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
a brain dead IPOB supporter sighted...... Continue killing your poeple but a time is coming that will reach your turn to be killed. Your devilish attitude will Sooner consume you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Larrysung(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
Ajhhh
my sweet pie that's doing hard to get... How are you?
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by od501: 11:59am On May 07, 2022
odonkoro:
In the time past, i always thought that Ibos are hardworking and intelligent people; however, recent events regarding IPOB & ESN has proved otherwise. Perhaps, because of fear, Ibos will support any negative and destructive action taken by their fellow Ibo man regardless the consequences. What they should understand is that if Biafra becomes an autonomous country today, there will still be division among Ibos. If you cannot live peacefully among others' except when money is involved, i am afraid if you will be able to live peacefully among yourselves if granted autonomy. Who is killing who in the South East of Nigeria? It's the same Ibo people.

You people are setting yourselves on self destruction, nothing more.

A word is enough for the wise.

I don't know why you guys graduate from higher institutions only to get dumber.

What makes you think ipob is responsible for the destruction going on on the SE? Lemme guess, cos the Nigerian media said so? This is indeed laughable. Keep supporting your government until they finish finally.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by oneclickng: 12:00pm On May 07, 2022
shigishege:
That's thier palaba. I think we should leave them to munch thier akpu before they tag this news a Yoruba propaganda. Bunch of werey!!!
Still safer than your Ogun State.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by ufotunang: 12:01pm On May 07, 2022
That is why I said it that dialogue between the federal government and IPOB is the solution to this IPOB matter...there is no problem that does not have a solution. When two elephants fight it's the common man that sufffers.. chasing away millionaire means that the bussinesses those millionaire set up in Nnewi will close down ..and they will go and invest their bussinesses in another state or go to another country to invest their bussinesses...so the south east and Nnewi people lose...jobs will be losed and unemployment will increase...so dialogue is the solution..
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Perfectbeing(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2022
From all the conspiracy theories about IPOB, I think the one where Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa are being sponsored by the North to go keep the SE underdeveloped. Cos this doesn't make sense in anyway.

2023 is supposed to be the year the SE will have the greatest claim to the Presidency, but cos of Nnamdi and their politics of hate, their chance of clinching the Presidency is now next to zero. Nobody would want a President from a region of unstable people.. People who constantly insult every other tribe when they get the chance..

As for Nnamdi Kanu. When I began to suspect his bed romance with the FG was when he escaped out of the country and nothing happened.. Even the Senator that stood as guarantor wasn't questioned by the DSS. It seems it was just a plot.

Now look at what's happening in the SE and tell me how it makes any single sense.. Killing your own people to achieve Biafra.. Is that not madness..?

Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa are paid Fulani dogs. The sooner the Igbo realize this the better for them..

4 Likes

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2022
DSS are the ipob they should continue
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Cashio(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
nne, ka m Suo n'igbo ka i nwe oke ghota. Ife a ana ako aburo akuko Mike ejeagha. Na true talk dem dey talk, so komot skull mining cover up for there....our land is currently in serious bloodshed and we can't continue to be like this.
We can't be killing our own and be celebrating over it...Ife a bu Ife Ala so Na nso.
Currently, traveling to imo from Anambra through ihiala or umunze with a private tushed car is a very serious risk.
Some parts of mbaise too.
Recent Spates of car snatching and the worst part is they not only snatch the cars, they also kill their victims....Akuko a Na agbawa obi...

Lord lordzeus don talk am for one of him videos say how you go stop your own brother with same language, snatch his car and still kill him even without him struggling with you over the car keys or whatever...it's appalling, so stop tagging herdsmen or DSS or Yoruba...those guys perpetrating those atrocities are our own brothers. What I don't know is their motives.
Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 07, 2022
Larrysung:

my sweet pie that's doing hard to get... How are you?
I m fine. Good morning

1 Like

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by bluefilm: 12:05pm On May 07, 2022
No lefelendum, no erection_ ! grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2022
jditimiya:
The only way to get peace in the east is just to let that young man go free, i believe once they let him go the east will come back to peace and those unknown or known gun men will be expose to the world to see. Nothing can bring peace if the people voice re not heard.
go Free am na... When he was free at ist he abused all bail conditions...it's Left for majority igbos to denounce him completely...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Diff Btw A Minister And A Minister Of State In The Same Ministry? / Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.