Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK (28691 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ZooOga: 12:39pm On May 07, 2022
The UK be one of the secret sponsors of 9ja terrorists in all regions?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by elipheleh(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:
The only solution to IPOB is total annihilation!

All IPOB/ESN/Autopiloters and their supporters are MUST DIE!
That's the only solution for Ala-Igbo to be well again.
Just look at the fraudster below. Fool!
All Fulani and Yoruba OPC terrorists must die and not the Indigenous People of Biafra. We are all IPOB Igbos. Come kill us Na. Idiots.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Kaiser20: 1:04pm On May 07, 2022
IPOB deluded idiots should stop attacking Yorubas and- Fulanis.
Most Igbo people are against Ipob ESN UGM . As it is now only the Igbos see Ipob as a terrorist organization, it's good they speak out now to save their region.
The Igbos have disowned IPOB since the sit at home madness,and beheading and killing of SE indigenes.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by UCHIHAmask: 1:32pm On May 07, 2022
caprini1:
What lies is he peddling? My relation was kidnapped,the boys told him they needed the money to fund their operations,since funds are not coming in since the arrest of Kanu.
Which operations? Did they tell you ESN and IPOB operations? Even if they did can't it be done by anybody,ever had of the world blackmail?ipob is denying all this killings, what sense would it make then for it to commit a crime and call victims family to explain itself while still denying it publicly? Doesn't it seem like somebody is trying to give you an impression?i can kill make a call to the family,tell them I'm a police just to paint it Black!
How can I Rob a bank,hoist my flag and yet publicly deny it? Which terrorists group does that, terrorists are known for claiming even crimes they did not commit.
And how does NK being in prison stop funds coming into ipob? Going by your logic Why didn't all this happen when Nnamdi kanu was jailed for two years in 2018,why now? Didn't the fund stop then?
There was incessant killings of ipob protesters in 20116/17/18,there was arrest of it's members and even leader,there was a time the ipob members/the whole world thought NK was dead when the military attacked his residence yet ipob did not kill,maim, assassinate people and security agents
suddenly the government tag them terrorists, the whole world rejected it and we start hearing "ipob Rob banks" "ipob kills Dora akunyili husband" " ipob bombs church in PH",ipob this ipob that just to fit the terrorists definition...

I can say more! The Blackmail and propaganda is clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 2:01pm On May 07, 2022
tishbite41:

Oya expose him na
You don't know the power of propaganda
Many people were deceived by that video
You must be a nincompoop for that dimwit talk
So the best way to stop people from being deceived is by taking out the propagandist?

It's either you are with the propagandist or you're one of those dumb IPOB members who belived Trump would declare Biafra for them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by davidvico(m): 2:05pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:

All IPOB/ESN/Autopiloters and their supporters are MUST DIE!
Mr man are you well at all ?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by UNDFTD: 2:07pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:
Audio!
There is absolutely nothing u guys will do to save face.
IPOB, ESN, Nnamdi Kanu and his collaborators have always been terrorists. Everybody knows. It only took the outside world longer to recognize.

Anyone who encourages the killing of the innocent in Igbo land is also a terrorist.

Now go and hug a transformer! Your wish would NEVER materialize. You can wail from now till heavens fall, it would not change a damn thing.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 2:13pm On May 07, 2022
supereagle:

Which part of Imo State is that? I know Imo State more than any place in Nigeria. There is no LGA there I have not touched. Most Yoruba doing business there are printers and civil servants working in federal establishments.
If you knew history very well, a Yoruba man started calling for Yoruba to opt out of Nigeria as far back in 1965, they killed him. Ogunde Hubert has song on it too. Even now, the agitation to leave Nigeria is gaining momentum.
The last end SARS protest in Lagos, we heard your MNK saying they should attack Yoruba business ventures in Lagos, attack Tinubu business etc. Even during June 12 time in 1993 when your brothers left Lagos and ran away, didn't they come back and met their things intact. Yoruba are very accommodating. You cannot fault that.
You're a a disgusting fool and a terrible liar.

You know every nook and cranny of a 6,000 sq/km state?

Even in Aba, your fellow Yoruba Muslims have a dedicated mosque at Azikiwe road/Asa, the city center.

What kind of idiots does SEUN keep allowing to register here?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by supereagle(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
You're a a disgusting fool and a terrible liar.

You know every nook and cranny of a 6,000 sq/km state?

Even in Aba, your fellow Yoruba Muslims have a dedicated mosque at Azikiwe road/Asa, the city center.

What kind of idiots does SEUN keep allowing to register here?

I think you are describing yourself as a fool and idiot. Go back and read my statement. I said which part of Imo and again which LGA? I didn't say I have touched every village in Imo State. Anyway you people are not patient to understand. I still maintain it there's no LGA I have not touched in Imo State. I didn't say there's no village I don't know.
I came across a man who said he was from Imo, I picked interest, I asked him which LGA, he said Ikeduru, I went further to ask him which village there? He said that I won't know his village, I said mention it first, he mentioned Uzoagba, I went further to ask him which place in Uzoagba, he was tempted to tell me again that I won't know the place, I asked him to mention it, he said Amamba Uzoagba, I said wonderful, I gave him 3 landmarks in his village, after giving him direction to his village from Afor Uzoagba. He was surprised. I now mentioned a family there, he said he was the head of the family. I have other people I have met like too who told that I won't know their place.
I have been to every LGA in Imo State. I didn't say every community. I don't engage short temper people like you in discussion that will bring interesting and intelligent discussion.
I rest my case.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 07, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

Which operations? Did they tell you ESN and IPOB operations? Even if they did can't it be done by anybody,ever had of the world blackmail?ipob is denying all this killings, what sense would it make then for it to commit a crime and call victims family to explain itself while still denying it publicly? Doesn't it seem like somebody is trying to give you an impression?i can kill make a call to the family,tell them I'm a police just to paint it Black!
How can I Rob a bank,hoist my flag and yet publicly deny it? Which terrorists group does that, terrorists are known for claiming even crimes they did not commit.
And how does NK being in prison stop funds coming into ipob? Going by your logic Why didn't all this happen when Nnamdi kanu was jailed for two years in 2018,why now? Didn't the fund stop then?
There was incessant killings of ipob protesters in 20116/17/18,there was arrest of it's members and even leader,there was a time the ipob members/the whole world thought NK was dead when the military attacked his residence yet ipob did not kill,maim, assassinate people and security agents
suddenly the government tag them terrorists, the whole world rejected it and we start hearing "ipob Rob banks" "ipob kills Dora akunyili husband" " ipob bombs church in PH",ipob this ipob that just to fit the terrorists definition...

I can say more! The Blackmail and propaganda is clear

All you said are absolute truths anyone with grey matter should know already. However, the problem with many Nigerians is that hate has beclouded their sense of reasoning.

Everything that is happening in the East, at least most of them is indeed false flag operations! Unfortunately, those in control of the government agencies are not smart, in fact they must be made up with re.tar.ded fools with very low IQ.

All these "terrorism" in the East began like a badly written script, immediately after they tagged IPOB a terrorist organization even when they had remained peaceful. The government had errornously thought that naming them terrorist organization would make the world powers to accept it that way. When it didn't happen, violence was unleashed on the SE! For the first time, a bank was robbed and the perpetrators did not only tell everyone they're IPOB but also dropped Biafra flags shocked shocked Each time such violence is perpetrated in the East, IPOB will immediately denounce it. The same IPOB decided to call off sit-at-home based on popular demand only for certain interest groups to start enforcing it with so much blood and gore, with massive publicity to boot. The obvious motive was to get masses to be angry with IPOB. Whenever these moves fail, they become more hysterical in approach. In Enugu, we saw clips of soldiers firing at innocent villages. The same happened at Orlu and other places. Also, a supposed national government army wouldn't hesitate to kill, burn houses, markets and cars of citizens! The motive obviously was to cause so much anger and frustrations among the people so they could turn against IPOB.

Then the cannibal phase passed, only for us to witness the worst form of barbarism when a couple where butchered while it was being videoed and the perpetrators claiming they were doing it for Biafra shocked shocked shocked The next day, we heard of two people blowing themselves somewhere in Imo State.

From all I'm seeing, the federal government is very scared of IPOB and they're doing everything possible to eliminate the group ASAP.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Aaay: 3:58pm On May 07, 2022
Oh
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 07, 2022
TWITTER brought down a whole president write up against BIAFRA, they banned twitter,they now went ahead to beg Twitter through the back door,how far who loosed who gained?
UK turned down their word against BIAFRA,, NIGERIAN govt..what are you waiting for?I command you to start banning UK by fire.
Even after all the senseless terror carried out in the east,to tag ipob evil,sensible countries are watching and checking time.
So CATHRIONA LIANG still get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Benoxvals(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2022
Nairaland should apologize to Ipob for bringing unverified news to front page.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:35pm On May 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Is The British government a human being?

Which British official said this?

Abi na Borris Johnson talk am?

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, please delete this nonsense.

MPAMA!!!

AS DEM NO DELETE THE THREAD, DO YOUR WORSE!

CHEAP SHAMELESS STIPEND COLLECTOR

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Shikini: 6:32pm On May 07, 2022
APC and lies

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by OyigboUpdate: 8:07pm On May 07, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it.

The threads are here.

Nigerians should be asking investigative questions.

This udele/oyigboupdate has proven that he has direct connection with the people recording those videos at the scene of each of those Killings.

If he really wants DSS or government to find the killers, why is he not exposing the guys that are always on ground to record each scene and sent to his WhatsApp group.

And why is DSS or Police or Soldiers not questioning udele/Oyigboupdate on how he is getting the videos directly.

IPOB behead soldier couples and sent the videos to udele/Oyigboupdate to post on Nairaland.

DSS should start by squeezing udele/Oyigboupdate to lead them to the person who records the videos, then from there pick the rest of them.

Hello mynd44 this guy is spamming all the thread with the same comment
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by OyigboUpdate: 8:12pm On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

The beheading video was posted by perpetrators on the victim's WhatsApp statuts...

U cannot talk sense to a bingo.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by obilokechukwu(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2022
I donot see ipob as a terorest people or nation but i seen evil politician as a terorest. Terorize innocest nigeria and ipob has an enemy as an evil politician in the sourtheast that do not want to see or hears biafan existance. Either u call ipob as a terorrest people or not, GOD has make way to cover ipob to them glory country

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by obilokechukwu(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2022
Yes the nigeria govt wanted to enliminate ipob group and not only that even the evil politican in sourtheast helping the govt to wap up ipod but the hands GOD ALMIGHT IS HOLDING THE IPOB GROUP. which the nigeria govt can not defect and the enemies of ipob

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by EasternVoice(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2022
elipheleh:

[s]All Fulani and Yoruba OPC terrorists must die and not the Indigenous People of Biafra. We are all IPOB Igbos. Come kill us Na. Idiots. [/s]
Ewu!
Ozu nwuruanwu! undecided
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by elipheleh(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:

Ewu!
Ozu nwuruanwu! undecided

Gị na Family gị bụ ozu. Family gị nile a nwuola ri.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by EasternVoice(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2022
elipheleh:

[s]Gị na Family gị bụ ozu. Family gị nile a nwuola ri. [/s]
Anu ofia mebiri-emebi na-esi isi.
Mechie eze ure gi.
Akpu. undecided
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by elipheleh(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:
[s]
Anu ofia mebiri-emebi na-esi isi.
Mechie eze ure gi.
Akpu. undecided[/s]
Ezi. Udele dị ka gị. I he ojo dakwasị gị na ezi n'ụlọ gị dị ka ị kwadoro ụmụ Igbo niile.

Ọnwụ ike agaghị esi na ezi n'ulo nna gi ahapụ.

Anụ ọhịa. Nwa ekwensu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Cuteimma1(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2022
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by EasternVoice(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2022
elipheleh:

Ez...
Onye nwuruanwu o na ekwu okwu?
Ozu!

I'm done with you.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by elipheleh(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:
[s] Onye nwuruanwu o na ekwu okwu?
Ozu!

I'm done with you[/s].

Ọnwụ ike aghaghị igbu gị na ndị nile dị ka gị n'obodo Igbo niile. Ebe ọ bụla ị gba jere ihe ọjọọ aghaghị ibiakute gi

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Stanleyq: 11:05pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:

All IPOB/ESN/Autopiloters and their supporters are fools and MUST DIE!
so, anytime I tell people that u are now running mad, they will just agree?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Army Discovers Bombs In Ikeja 21 Years After Blast, Begins Clearance / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff / Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.