Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK (28665 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oplomo: 10:55am On May 07, 2022
Ishilove:

Okay come and say it to my face. Choose date and time, I will choose location.

Be guided as well and be very careful.

E go shock you. Just watch. grin

Better make a detour to the lane of common sense before its too late. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oplomo: 10:56am On May 07, 2022
Ebubu2:
servitude. Subjugation. That’s what they want from us.

Well, it's a pity we can't give that to them.

We can't give what we don't have.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Yujin(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Let her rest, e go shock am very soon. grin
There's no rest for the wicked says the Holy Scriptures. When you support a terrorist state against genuine freedom fighters for whatever reason, then you're indirectly a terrorist. If she claims she's not Igbo, we don't care as long as she stands for truth and justice, we all can just be fine. What is difficult to defend is her hatred for us simply because of our claim of shared kindredship with her people. Her extent of hatred has been confirmed and she will have to live with it for the rest of her life. IPOB is fighting for millions of lives and attacking us or wishing that we fail means she wishes those millions of lives to be hamstrung by the terrorist state of Nigeria. We all will live to see the fruit of our actions whether good or bad.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oplomo: 11:01am On May 07, 2022
Yujin:

There's no rest for the wicked says the Holy Scriptures. When you support a terrorist state against genuine freedom fighters for whatever reason, then you're indirectly a terrorist. If she claims she's not Igbo, we don't care as long as she stands for truth and justice, we all can just be fine. What is difficult to defend is her hatred for us simply because of our claim of shared kindredship with her people. Her extent of hatred has been confirmed and she will have to live with it for the rest of her life. IPOB is fighting for millions of lives and attacking us or wishing that we fail means she wishes those millions of lives to be hamstrung by the terrorist state of Nigeria. We all will live to see the fruit of our actions whether good or bad.

She is NOT Igbo.

She is bent on taking a huge debt with foolery. I pray she knows what she is doing to herself.

grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by tishbite41(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
Take him out how?

You must be a dimwit for making such a suggestion on a thread like this.

You should be more concerned on exposing him and the atrocities of Nigeria govt in the East and not "taking him out".

Watch your language.
Oya expose him na
You don't know the power of propaganda
Many people were deceived by that video
You must be a nincompoop for that dimwit talk

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Tochi3(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2022
ponishah:

Can you for once focus?
Think before typing, must you always cry Yoruba this, Yoruba that - enough of the childishness.
You have ended up creating enemies around southeast by your zombie direction in reacting to issues. And this has made you box yourselves to the corner, the Britain that you attack on a daily, is now same Britain you care about there what they say about upon.
Focus bro, upon is crassly polarised into the modest and the militant, just typical of terrorist groups.
Because you lost focus and detailed.
I know you will think that I am a YouTube person, but I am not. I am a reasonable Igbo person
Bros, why all this noise.

Simple, this Ur advice go adivise Ur oba dem that all ran away to a foreign Land.

Is that Hard for you to get into Ur thick fu" Ing skull

Your people are been Killed and raped by thesame terrorists and you abandon your own people and all over here on top of Igbo matter

Who does that sh"it.

What da fu"ck is Wrong with hateful snitches for Allah' s sake

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by KingsleyIsrael: 11:08am On May 07, 2022
lie moh'd thinks otherwise but the truth be told all the kilings in the southeast is perpetrated by the same jihadist who have taken over power and insecurity in the failed country

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by tishbite41(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2022
supereagle:

Have not heard about scheduled meeting between him and Awo at Asaba? While Awo was waiting for him, Zik went to agree with Fulani in the north to be ceremonial president, Nkrumah wasn't happy with that decision and told him that your party won majority votes and went and sold yourself to the people that didn't win much, you went and submitted to the people that you were more educated than.
Shut up, Afonja liar
Awo sent emissaries to Bello and Zik at the same time. Infact, Zik was with the AG delegation when Bello called him and told to take that offer or he will take Awo's offer.
You can ask Mbazulike Amechi, he's still alive.
Forget this one, how about the betrayal of Awo and the Yoruba NCNC at the Western House?!
Be guided.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:13am On May 07, 2022
shigishege:
I can now understand how useless these guys are. So upon all the destruction and atrocities going on on thier lands, so it's wether UK designate ipob as terrorists group or not that's so important to them?? These guys are truly clowns. Even if UK doesn't designate them as terrorists, so with obvious killings being papetrated by these desident it's not enough for this bad hateful people to know that ipob is a terror group??

Meanwhile, let's forget about far away UK, as far as Nigeria is concerned, ipob is a terror group. And how many of thier members has UK given an asylum so far??

Well, anybody and anyone can whine these muthf*kers as long as you can decieve them with sweet talks.

Will you keep quiet! When these shameless liars were wanking themselves silly over fake news, where where you to 'preach' to them what should be 'important' to them and what shouldn't!?

Dude, THE DESTRUCTION IN THE SOUTH-EAST IS BEING CARRIED OUT BY NON-IGBO.....AGENTS OF SHADOWY CORE-NORTH HEGEMONIC FORCES, so get that into your skull!

IPOB IS NOT A TERRORIST GROUP! If you're looking for terrorists point your radar in the direction of the north....you'll find more than you can handle up there!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Ishilove: 11:18am On May 07, 2022
Oplomo:

E go shock you. Just watch. grin

Better make a detour to the lane of common sense before its too late. grin
Oga fvck off jare. You have become boring
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by dreu2fine(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ipob-not-on-list-of-terrorist-groups-says-uk/

It's a terrorist group recognize in UK and in Nigeria but not a terrorist group in UK
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oplomo: 11:23am On May 07, 2022
Ishilove:

Oga fvck off jare. You have become boring

Lol.. e go shock you.

I pray your hairs can catch all your sweat, when the cup gets filled. grin

Peace. ✌
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:24am On May 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Keep deceiving yourselves. grin

See this one that lives and breathes for Igbo hate! We hardly ever see you on any other thread besides one where you see an opportunity to spread more of your bile and bitching against a blessed people!

The day you will commence activities aimed at seeing Ndigbo are expelled from your cursed 'one Nigeria' so you and other wicked souls can free yourselves from the 'annoying nyamurees'....that's the day you will start to be true to yourself!

As things stand presently, you have zero shame!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Myclubmycash: 11:28am On May 07, 2022
If they are as bad as they are being portrayed, the government would have granted them their wish all along.

Nobody is ever comfortable with a violent partner..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Diligence: 11:31am On May 07, 2022
From observations, Nigerians/Nigeria HV lost all known values, self worth/self esteem, et Al.

MNK has British citizenship, but doesn't care a bit. What he desires is true freedom for his people!

Pls let Biafra go!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by supereagle(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2022
tishbite41:

Shut up, Afonja liar
Awo sent emissaries to Bello and Zik at the same time. Infact, Zik was with the AG delegation when Bello called him and told to take that offer or he will take Awo's offer.
You can ask Mbazulike Amechi, he's still alive.
Forget this one, how about the betrayal of Awo and the Yoruba NCNC at the Western House?!
Be guided.
Lekwa onye ashi.
Before Bola Ige died, he revealed everything in Owerri in the presence of Sam Mbakwe and Mbadiwe and he called them to counter what he was saying, none of them talked that was in 1998.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2022
dreu2fine:

It's a terrorist group recognize in UK and in Nigeria but not a terrorist group in UK

Please review what you wrote cos i dont understand it

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by shigishege: 11:48am On May 07, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Will you keep quiet! When these shameless liars were wanking themselves silly over fake news, where where you to 'preach' to them what should be 'important' to them and what shouldn't!?

Dude, THE DESTRUCTION IN THE SOUTH-EAST IS BEING CARRIED OUT BY NON-IGBO.....AGENTS OF SHADOWY CORE-NORTH HEGEMONIC FORCES, so get that into your skull!

IPOB IS NOT A TERRORIST GROUP! If you're looking for terrorists point your radar in the direction of the north....you'll find more than you can handle up there!
I ha e made up my mind not to answer or try to explain things to heebows again. So Bleep off my mention. Your problem is your problem. Non of our concerns. May the monster your people created swallow them all.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by supereagle(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Funny you say this rubbish. Yorubas have been attacking Igbos on this nairaland, and you didn't say anything about it but when Igbos attack you back, you start crying like a baby.
Igbos enter Yorubaland with nylon bag and come back millionaires? If that's the case every Yoruba man must be a billionaire but as it is right now, it's the Igbos who are buying up choice properties all around Nigeria, including Yorubaland. Igbos have always been a tribe that travel far and wide. There's no country you won't see an Igbo man unlike your people who sit in their ancestral land to beg for "owo mi da".
The Yorubas are the tribe who are doing everything possible to keep Igbos in this shithole because you know you lots can't survive without the Igbos.
Tell me how many times you've heard Igbos attacked a Yoruba man but there has been several attacks on Igbos and their property in Yoruba land. The most annoying thing is that, it's only people like you who have spent all their lives in their enclave that say this rubbish. Yorubas living in Igbo land hardly ever want to go back. I have a Yoruba neighbour in my house in Imo state. A compound on my street is occupied by mainly Yorubas and one of them has a store where we all go to buy things; these are the kind of people who know more about the Igbos, not you who has never lived in Igbo land.
Unity-begging cretin

Which part of Imo State is that? I know Imo State more than any place in Nigeria. There is no LGA there I have not touched. Most Yoruba doing business there are printers and civil servants working in federal establishments.
If you knew history very well, a Yoruba man started calling for Yoruba to opt out of Nigeria as far back in 1965, they killed him. Ogunde Hubert has song on it too. Even now, the agitation to leave Nigeria is gaining momentum.
The last end SARS protest in Lagos, we heard your MNK saying they should attack Yoruba business ventures in Lagos, attack Tinubu business etc. Even during June 12 time in 1993 when your brothers left Lagos and ran away, didn't they come back and met their things intact. Yoruba are very accommodating. You cannot fault that.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by od501: 12:01pm On May 07, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ipob-not-on-list-of-terrorist-groups-says-uk/

Op why nah? Don't you know some people may die of heart attack tonight?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:03pm On May 07, 2022
Reflect7:
INFERIORITY COMPLEX ON STEROIDS.

WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT THE BRITISH GOVT THINKS OF IPOB?

IS IPOB IN BRITAIN?

NOPE. THEY ARE IN NIGERIA.

WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT THE NIGERIAN GOVT THINKS OF IPOB, AND THE NIGERIAN GOVT HAS DESIGNATED THEM A TERRORIST GROUP.

END OF STORY.

THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

WHATEVER BRITAIN THINKS IS COMPLETELY, UTTERLY IRRELEVANT, NIGERIA BEING AN INDEPENDENT, SOVEREIGN NATION.

AND IF IPOB TRIES ANY NONSENSE IN NIGERIA, ESPECIALLY OUTSIDE IGBOLAND, THAT DAY THEIR THICK SKULLS WILL KNOW THAT BRITAIN'S VIEW ABOUT THEM IS 10000% IRRELEVANT.

Moving the goalposts i see! wink

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by od501: 12:06pm On May 07, 2022
supereagle:

Which part of Imo State is that? I know Imo State more than any place in Nigeria. There is no LGA there I have not touched. Most Yoruba doing business there are printers and civil servants working in federal establishments.
If you knew history very well, a Yoruba man started calling for Yoruba to opt out of Nigeria as far back in 1965, they killed him. Ogunde Hubert has song on it too. Even now, the agitation to leave Nigeria is gaining momentum.
The last end SARS protest in Lagos, we heard your MNK saying they should attack Yoruba business ventures in Lagos, attack Tinubu business etc. Even during June 12 time in 1993 when your brothers left Lagos and ran away, didn't they come back and met their things intact. Yoruba are very accommodating. You cannot fault that.

Watch Dele Mumodu's interview with MNK after the ENDS EndSARS protest where he apologized and explained why he said what he said. Please look for that interview, it's enlightening.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:08pm On May 07, 2022
supereagle:

Regarding the bolded, i've heard this accusation from some Yoruba.....always those with a negative disposition towards Ndigbo in general and Mazi kanu in particular! Could you provide a link showing where and when Mazi Kanu said this?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:11pm On May 07, 2022
od501:

Watch Dele Mumodu's interview with MNK after the ENDS EndSARS protest where he apologized and explained why he said what he said. Please look for that interview, it's enlightening.

If he did say that, then he was out of order for saying such! But i'd like to see where he said such....or apologised for saying it!
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Hdhdhd(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2022
belente:
[quote author=Hdhdhd post=112597479

Ewu is it of the Gambia specie because that one is of special stupidity

Hahahahahaha......
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by supereagle(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Regarding the bolded, i've heard this accusation from some Yoruba.....always those with a negative disposition towards Ndigbo in general and Mazi kanu in particular! Could you provide a link showing where and when Mazi Kanu said this?

His phone conversation was captured then which went viral shouting mad man everywhere.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by od501: 12:17pm On May 07, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

If he did say that, then he was out of order for saying such! But i'd like to see where he said such....or apologised for saying it!

YouTube is ur friend.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by supereagle(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2022
N.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by olatuns2017: 12:17pm On May 07, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Uk

Is part of Nigerias problem

IPOB/Ibos act in denial

They will never take responsibility unlike Bokoharam

What concerns me is nigeria army has failed

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by GoodSerpent: 12:18pm On May 07, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it.

The threads are here.

Nigerians should be asking investigative questions.

This udele/oyigboupdate has proven that he has direct connection with the people recording those videos at the scene of each of those Killings.

If he really wants DSS or government to find the killers, why is he not exposing the guys that are always on ground to record each scene and sent to his WhatsApp group.

And why is DSS or Police or Soldiers not questioning udele/Oyigboupdate on how he is getting the videos directly.

IPOB behead soldier couples and sent the videos to udele/Oyigboupdate to post on Nairaland.

DSS should start by squeezing udele/Oyigboupdate to lead them to the person who records the videos, then from there pick the rest of them.
Boss, I think that is where you ought to have a second thought, it is necessary not to think think only one way and believe what our foolish press is saying, because press/journalism is our worst enemy so far, they are the one that is dividing us so that we wouldn't think collectively and protect our brothers in the south, north or west, the press will potray the good as bad and bad as good since they are control by our so called elites(who are also part of the government).
The press that start calling lekki protesters as hoodlums.
What if Udele is a DSS agent or better still a payed journalist, you think DSS need to be taught their work, I tell you they know what to do unless they have connection with the reporter.
Don't be surprised when Ipob members are wiped out and the real killers take control, na then eyes go clear.
In the north when boko haram is starting there are serious fighting between the locals and the growing terrorist, but you know who the government support?, and we all know want is happening.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:30pm On May 07, 2022
shigishege:
I ha e made up my mind not to answer or try to explain things to heebows again. So Bleep off my mention. Your problem is your problem. Non of our concerns. May the monster your people created swallow them all.

Nice one! Hope this means you will equally fck off threads that have to do with insecurity in the south-east engineered by outsiders of your hateful ilk!?

Have a nice day! wink

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ponishah: 12:34pm On May 07, 2022
Tochi3:
Bros, why all this noise.

Simple, this Ur advice go adivise Ur oba dem that all ran away to a foreign Land.

Is that Hard for you to get into Ur thick fu" Ing skull

Your people are been Killed and raped by thesame terrorists and you abandon your own people and all over here on top of Igbo matter

Who does that sh"it.

What da fu"ck is Wrong with hateful snitches for Allah' s sake
Your zombie brain has failed you.
Stop this obsession with Yoruba people, they are not the cause of your problem, you and your likes are the causes the problems of Ndiigbo. Anybody that advises you or has an opinion different from yours is now a Yoruba man. Igbos make too much noise, and we ha made ourselves hated by our closest neighbors. Ijaws, Calabria, urhobos, ibibios, itshekiris, yorubas, igalas do not trust us one bit.
You don't have brain at all.
Look for atlas, take a look at Nigerian map and see for yourself what Bihari saw before calling Igbos - dot in the circle. The only attribute you have is ranting. Igbos have turned themselves into rabble rousers.
We have been ranting since the elective principle in Nigerian history of constitution amendment, and what did we get? Ceremonial president and the north that Igbos always call illiterates got the head of government.
Our noise making led us into a needless coup., because we could not play subtle national politics.
Since then, Igbos refused to learn from their mistakes, and till today we are still noisemakers while youruba and fulanis are playing national politics to their advantage.
KEEP MAKING NOISE WHILE SOUTHEAST TURNS TO ANOTHER SAMBISA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Orderly Dies As Innocent Barikor Escapes Assassination In Port Harcourt, Rivers / Festus Keyamo Asks Peter Obi To Apologise To Bola Tinubu / You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.