Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK (28668 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ladyn4real(f): 9:18am On May 07, 2022
Pure truth

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oplomo: 9:19am On May 07, 2022
shigishege:
I can now understand how useless these guys are. So upon all the destruction and atrocities going on on thier lands, so it's wether UK designate ipob as terrorists group or not that's so important to them?? These guys are truly clowns. Even if UK doesn't designate them as terrorists, so with obvious killings being papetrated by these desident it's not enough for this bad hateful people to know that ipob is a terror group??

Meanwhile, let's forget about far away UK, as far as Nigeria is concerned, ipob is a terror group. And how many of thier members has UK given an asylum so far??

Well, anybody and anyone can whine these muthf*kers as long as you can decieve them with sweet talks.

mr yoruba you are shift goalpost.

the yoruba man has a great innate ability to deceive himself while thinking he is deceiving others. . grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by LordOfTheGame: 9:20am On May 07, 2022
Fulani muslim terrorists and their South West zombies and tinubu urchins are so disappointed with this news right now.
Freedom to the peace lovers and freedom supporters.
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless IPOB
God bless ESN
God bless Igboland

Biafra restoration is unstoppable.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 9:21am On May 07, 2022
richie240:
I won't blame anyone dt says d average igboman is d most dangerous subspecies in d whole world; a ppl that takes side in solidarity with their tormentors all because of tribal leaning.

If d average igboman can so support ipob/ESN despite their atrocities against fellow igbos, most definitely d support will be greater were the victims to be non-igbos!

**shudders**
Humans all around the world are a threat to neighbors, friends and foes.

But discerning simple but lethal propaganda like the type the FG of Nigeria is spreading in South East Nigeria is not a trait every human possesses, sadly you happen to be a propagandist or lack the trait to spot one.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oplomo: 9:24am On May 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Is The British government a human being?

Which British official said this?

Abi na Borris Johnson talk am?

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, please delete this nonsense.

Painment extra-ordinaire. cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by rafcrown(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2022
They dont want peace to reign supreme in Nigeria.
By they, I am referring to the so called Super power countries. UK,USA ETC.
CAN THEY ALLOW IPOB AND CO in their countries?
BOKO HARAM IN NIGERIA FOR over a decade,arent they happy?
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Paulheyman: 9:27am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

You are the ones shifting the blames to security agencies And Fulani for ESN atrocities.. I'm from njaba, Imo. I have first hand information of the oppression, extortion And violence perpetrated by, Yes, armed indigenes parading themselves As ESN/Ipob aka UmuChineke

If you've first hand information please get the police involved. If you truly love your people and want to help Igbos in particular and Nigerians in general please give the police/army the information you have. I assume most people don't understand the urgency and the necessity surrending solving this crime puzzle in the south east. We all want to know who is responsible. Is it the poster of the gory videos or UGM? Your first hand information is very vital. If you love njaba speak up. If you're scared, use the Nigerian army/police hotlines

Stay blessed

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
You're right.

And about 15 o those foot soldiers held a parade in an open market in Aba sorrouded by Nigeria Police, Army and Navy, armed with just a few AK-47, Pump Action riffles and machete without the Army and Police bothering them.

The foot soldiers must be invincible and invisible to Nigeria Armed forces.
They were over 60 and mostly unarmed in the video I saw. they're clearly Indigenes threatening to unleash terror to enforce sit at home. The ones that attacked soldiers yesterday in Anambra didn't live to tell the story.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 9:28am On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

They are being framed, executed on mere suspicion even when no weapons are found. Most of them security agents have IPOB flags and insignia with old guns which they hide, then they shoot an innocent man who refuses to settle them, and drape the corpse with IPOB flags before snapping their picture and sending to udele
You know what baffles me most is that the so called suffersticated people on Nairaland have not bothered to ask that Udele and OyigboUpdate guy on how he's always the one and only person to post news and gory pictures of the atrocities of UGM and Nairaland.

That guy posts pictures and videos that even Sahara Reporters and People's Gazzette aren't privy to, how?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by gift2xl: 9:29am On May 07, 2022
Nice 1

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2022
Paulheyman:

If you've first hand information please get the police involved. If you truly love your people and want to help Igbos in particular and Nigerians in general please give the police/army the information you have. I assume most people don't understand the urgency and the necessity surrending solving this crime puzzle in the south east. We all want to know who is responsible. Is it the poster of the gory videos or UGM? Your first hand information is very vital. If you love njaba speak up. If you're scared, use the Nigerian army/police hotlines

Stay blessed
Don't worry about that.... Intel is spreading underground. Ebubeagu and the army have shown some working. We need the Communal Indigenes to speak out more and stop shielding their brothers in arms.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 9:31am On May 07, 2022
Advocate500:
he is always close to every victim of the heinous crime going down in the south east to the extent of been the first to see their videos and photos? Oga nobody is stupid, what is going on in the eastern region have the footprints of the government of Buhari and his foot soldiers written all over it's, is either the government is directly sponsoring it or comfortable with what is going down in the east, you think if the so called oyibgbopdate is getting the first hand picture of the terrorist killing in the north by now the government wouldn't have arrested him? which of the divides you belong is equally correct.

Ipob is name used by Buhari to wedge a proxy war against an igboman, but the so called ipob are myopic and daft to see the true picture of things, they are only interested in ego and self aggrandizement.
I for like buy you 1 chilled crate of Budwieser.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Paulheyman: 9:34am On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
What if "these people" are not responsible for the evil being perpetrated in the East? What if these people are being framed as the instigators of terrorism in the East? What if the useless government of Buhari and Osibande are the sponsors of the UGM in the East?

The key to clearing your doubts lies with the poster and originator of the gory videos we've been watching here. Where does he get the videos?, who sent them to him?, what's his interest in the video (what's in it for him?). Why is he still walking freely? Who protects and prevents him from being invited for questioning? That video poster is our only led for now. He knows too much already as a civilian

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Conner44: 9:35am On May 07, 2022
Ebubu2:
Naptu2 and ishilove shame on you grin

Thread has gone to the front page grin

Giant shame on the both of them especially that one called ishilove. Now see as the whole of nairaland has confirmed that she is a zombie igbo hater.

Her true color has shown and it’s looking as fugly as hell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 9:37am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

It's More probable the emboldened latter.... What concerns Me if My neighbour decides to burn his properties, flagellate himself and restricts his own family movement? As Long as it doesn't affect me.

The little efforts being made by security agencies in the SE is because of the oath obligations of the executive to maintain territorial integrity, if not the SE can as well burn themselves to ashes and it won't affect a single Fulani Man.
With the writing style above, how do you want to prove to that you're an Igbo person?

You are quick to agree with the emboldened statement but do not want to see the possibility of the former being that Buhari's government have their footprint all over the fiasco in the East?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Chrismania100: 9:38am On May 07, 2022
My brother God will continue to bless you for saying my mind.But, they failed to realise that no matter how hatred envious and killings, marginalisation and enslaved Igbos, you can never never never conquer them,cos igbos are blessed beyond measures. Nobody born of woman can do them shit,not even the so called Britain who have been secretly collaborating with Nigerian government to suppress igbos.
Most times, I wonder why I found my self in the shit hole called Zoo.The Afonji attitude is where you will see a typical example of black people displaying their demonic devilish mannerism on his fellow race.
Just like the news of how Imo lost court battle with Rivers, they way Afonji jubilated as if they are they tribe that won the case. Black people are evil,but that of Afonji is legendary.

Rugaria:
Shame to the shameless!

The way Afonjas jubilated over this fake news of the designation of IPOB as a terrorist group should warn you One Nigeria igbos that the hate is real.
It's unbelievable how people whose Obas are being eliminated one after the other in their land by Fulani Herdsmen, are more interested in the destruction of igbos hundreds of miles away, for fighting the same herdsmen.

These guys are shamelessly terrible! The hate is so intense that they are ready to suffer under the fulani to get at IPOB and Igbos. It means that ipob is getting something right..

All they want is to squash every single Igbo voice of protest against the Nigerian state so that their PooPoocrat leader can come and loot Nigeria for them.
They don't care if the whole igbos are wiped out, yet they're the first ones to cry about the "evils of IPOB" on fellow igbos!

Restless, shameless urchins..

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Paulheyman: 9:40am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

Don't worry about that.... Intel is spreading underground. Ebubeagu and the army have shown some working. We need the Communal Indigenes to speak out more and stop shielding their brothers in arms.

My Good friend. We've a civilian with powerful intelligence already. He knows too much already as a civilian. He should be invited by the security operatives while Ebubeagu and the army continue with their findings as regard your community. But to avoid similar occurrence and to put an end this killing the poster and originator of these gory videos must be invited for questioning as soon as possible. People are dying

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Conner44: 9:43am On May 07, 2022
Yujin:
Ishilove, how far? Your team of choice in the current survival war in Nigeria has been noted already. You hurriedly out of ecstatic orgasm posted a fake news to the front page by the virtue of your position tells it all. If I was having 40 percent of hope on your reorientation before, currently I have NONE. You will gladly work for our collective enemies for whatever reason. The internet never forgets.

Thank you for noticing it too.

I’ve once asked her what she thought of this same ipob/Biafra issue concerning her ancestry linked to the eastern region on one asskissing thread a misguided member created for her but she ran away from the discussion.

That was the day I knew she was carrying a black heart in her chest against anything concerning igbos in Nigeria. Thank goodness her true color has been revealed to all and sundry on this forum today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Mayor101010(m): 9:45am On May 07, 2022
Which terror act did IPOB carry out before been proscribed a "Terrorist Organisation "by the FG of Nigeria in 2017?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by LongBig(m): 9:45am On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
What if "these people" are not responsible for the evil being perpetrated in the East? What if these people are being framed as the instigators of terrorism in the East? What if the useless government of Buhari and Osibande are the sponsors of the UGM in the East?

Very simple. They should vehemently debunked those acts, but when they keep mute it shows they are the one or they are in support.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Smoke55: 9:46am On May 07, 2022
shigishege:
I know your ancestors are cannibals that's why it's easy for you to drink human tears.
more tears please... wink

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Conner44: 9:46am On May 07, 2022
Melovar:
I used to think that that ishilove girl was somewhat smart. So glad she has exposed herself as the bizi body with comprehension problems that she is

She doesn’t have comprehension problem, she was a closeted igbo hater but now her face has been revealed for the whole world to see.

God is wonderful

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 9:47am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

They were over 60 and mostly unarmed in the video I saw. they're clearly Indigenes threatening to unleash terror to enforce sit at home. The ones that attacked soldiers yesterday in Anambra didn't live to tell the story.
They were not even close to the number you quoted, nevertheless, there are about 4 army checkpoints and bases around that area with the furthest not more than 10 mins drive from Osisioma. What stopped them from, at least, trailing the gunmen? Even when many of the so called gun men were armed with machetes?

And which group of outlawed bandits/terrorist would muster such courage to hold a parade in the middle of Law enforcement bases if that group doesn't enjoy government backing?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Zeezenho: 9:48am On May 07, 2022
Kaiser20:
IPOB members on Oath Can not lauder their Terrorist organization.
The Igbos are the people who have disowned IPOB -UGM and ESN, they labeled the group Terrorist group, like Boko Haram.
Most Igbos i come across in the Diaspora have disowned IPOB because of Sit at home, and killing of Igbos in SE.

You lie pass your papa! The back bone of ipob is diaspora Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Paulheyman: 9:48am On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
You know what baffles me most is that the so called suffersticated people on Nairaland have not bothered to ask that Udele and OyigboUpdate guy on how he's always the one and only person to post news and gory pictures of the atrocities of UGM and Nairaland.

That guy posts pictures and videos that even Sahara Reporters and People's Gazzette aren't privy to, how?

That's my greatest fear. Those guys knows too much already as civilians. I don't want to point accusing fingers until he is apprehended. He walks free, he even goes to court, dines with DSS, what's the problem? We want him on surveillance, we need him to led us to the people who sent those videos. WhatsApp groups has numbers, Nigeria telecommunications industry can track any member in that WhatsApp group. people are dying and we're playing politics. The poster have something to do with the crime scene but for now I assume he's innocent till all my doubts are quashed

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 9:49am On May 07, 2022
Paulheyman:

The key to clearing your doubts lies with the poster and originator of the gory videos we've been watching here. Where does he get the videos?, who sent them to him?, what's his interest in the video (what's in it for him?). Why is he still walking freely? Who protects and prevents him from being invited for questioning? That video poster is our only led for now. He knows too much already as a civilian
And that alone strengthens my conviction that the FG of Nigeria is 100% behind these killings.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Westchester(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2022
[s][/s]
shigishege:
I can now understand how useless these guys are. So upon all the destruction and atrocities going on on thier lands, so it's wether UK designate ipob as terrorists group or not that's so important to them?? These guys are truly clowns. Even if UK doesn't designate them as terrorists, so with obvious killings being papetrated by these desident it's not enough for this bad hateful people to know that ipob is a terror group??

Meanwhile, let's forget about far away UK, as far as Nigeria is concerned, ipob is a terror group. And how many of thier members has UK given an asylum so far??

Well, anybody and anyone can whine these muthf*kers as long as you can decieve them with sweet talks.
[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ponishah: 9:53am On May 07, 2022
successmatters:
UK knows the truth, the sponsored killings in the South east is not working grin

Zombies need to stop killing innocent people and tagging them IPOB, that method is as stale as Lie Mohammed breath.

We kept saying it here everyday, that the killings in the South east looks like they were sponsored by outsiders moving in to cause mayhem and escaping out of the south east again.

There's no way they wouldn't have arrested all the killers if they are local, and the complicity of security agents is very clear to everyone. The security agents are only cashing in to cause more insecurity so they can earn more money for acting as if they are protecting the people, meanwhile they may be the perpetrators themselves.

Insecurity is the business of a few bigwigs in government who are buying ammonium foe the government, destabilising a region increases their budget and enriches them illegally. Checkpoint business is also very lucrative, and army can knock off police from lucrative roads so they can replace them and rake in more money.

The media are also complicit. Picturing and posting of gory images online and in newspapers is aimed at causing panick in the south east, but it has so far failed.

Britain cannot be fooled by a few northern urchins causing killings just to tag IPOB as a terrorist group.

IPOB remains a non violent freedom fighting organisation committed to ending injustice and killings across the country.

Just imagine how confused you got because you were trying to confuse the rest of the world.
You have suddenly become worse than lai Mohamed!
God!, How did we get here, southeast is derailing to full fledged terrorist region and you are complicit in the implosion.

THE MAN DIED, WHEN HE COVERS THE TRUTH
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by caprini1: 9:54am On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

Kidnappers explaining their need foe money shows the kidnappers are not real kidnappers but spreading a propaganda just to make IPOB look bad.

Can't you use your God given brain?
If IPOB is the alpha and omega of security in the south east as they claim,they should be smart enough to weed out the kidnappers and hoodlums giving them a bad images . You that uses your God given brain,should be smart enough to know this,instead of been consumed by emotions.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
With the writing style above, how do you want to prove to that you're an Igbo person?

You are quick to agree with the emboldened statement but do not want to see the possibility of the former being that Buhari's government have their footprint all over the fiasco in the East?
I'm leaning on the side of Truth... Arming anarchists Is the biggest mistake SE would make. The Igbo economy is backed by commerce. Any disruption of commercial flow is suicidal And counterproductive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic) / Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.