Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK (28620 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Conner44: 9:56am On May 07, 2022
Oplomo:

I was waiting for this.

Ishilove a mod that spreads fake newz. cheesy

That female is not fit to be called a woman at all. She’s a vile igbo hater on this forum and there are numerous more like her. Very disgraceful.

I’m happy her witchcraft has been uncovered and from today everyone will know the manner of woman that she is.

Ishilove SHAAAAAME

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by richie240: 9:59am On May 07, 2022
**Na propaganda sey Igbo ppl dey kill, behead and be-vagina fellow men and women?
**Na propaganda say igbos dey hail and support igbo vandals and vagabonds (whatever appellation they may give themselves -i pob/ESN/ugm/'DSS'/'fulani-xmen' etc)?

Nwoke, pls furnish us with d "lethal type of propaganda dt d fg is spreading" (sic) biko, I wan learn!
cool
Lordave:
Humans all around the world are a threat to neighbors, friends and foes.

But discerning simple but lethal propaganda like the type the FG of Nigeria is spreading in South East Nigeria is not a trait every human possesses, sadly you happen to be a propagandist or lack the trait to spot one.

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Hotzone(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2022
The link u provided in ur post shows that they are banned

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Paulheyman: 10:04am On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
And OyigboUpdate miraculously happened to be the first person to download and post the videos here?

OyigboUpdate must be friends with all victims of UGM. Is that what you are telling us?

Some people viewing this thread as guest are Profs, PhDs. Drs. Engrs. MSc. and entrepreneurs etc. The intellectual refuse to be fooled. So, WhatsApp videos don't have someone that forwards these gory videos. I haven't seen a situation were an ordinary person that forwards a video can't be traced within hours. This crimes are committed in the south east as claimed by the poster Nigerian communication industry can easily track this person's contact. My question is for how long will he deceive the DSS? Let them call him in for questioning. I need to have 24/7 surveillance on him. I did a voice analysis on the videos and surprisingly the correlation in the voices used are overwhelming.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Conner44: 10:06am On May 07, 2022
Zanas:

Smart for where? She's one of the most hate filled human beings you will find on Nairaland. Very empty headed, frustrated person whose heart is filled with hatred and bitterness.

Gbam! She’s the worst of them all because she was hiding her hatred under her skirt before. Now breeze has blown and fowl nyash has open.

I will be on her case from today. Her ranks will join with those bmc’s and zombies we have littered all over the forum

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Christistruth00: 10:06am On May 07, 2022
grin

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ponishah: 10:08am On May 07, 2022
Rugaria:
Shame to the shameless!

The way Afonjas jubilated over this fake news of the designation of IPOB as a terrorist group should warn you One Nigeria igbos that the hate is real.
It's unbelievable how a people whose Obas are being eliminated one after the other in their land by Fulani Herdsmen, are more interested in the destruction of igbos hundreds of miles away, for fighting the same herdsmen.

These guys are shamelessly terrible! The hate is so intense that they are ready to suffer under the fulani to get at IPOB and Igbos. It means that ipob is getting something right..

All they want is to squash every single Igbo voice of protest against the Nigerian state so that their PooPoocrat leader can come and loot Nigeria for them.
They don't care if the whole igbos are wiped out, yet they're the first ones to cry about the "evils of IPOB" on fellow igbos!

Restless, shameless urchins..

Can you for once focus?
Think before typing, must you always cry Yoruba this, Yoruba that - enough of the childishness.
You have ended up creating enemies around southeast by your zombie direction in reacting to issues. And this has made you box yourselves to the corner, the Britain that you attack on a daily, is now same Britain you care about there what they say about upon.
Focus bro, upon is crassly polarised into the modest and the militant, just typical of terrorist groups.
Because you lost focus and detailed.
I know you will think that I am a YouTube person, but I am not. I am a reasonable Igbo person
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Conner44: 10:09am On May 07, 2022
Hotzone:
The link u provided in ur post shows that they are banned

IN NIGERIA

everything in the link says it’s happening or happened ONLY IN NIGERIA lol grin

Nigeria is a zoo with animals who can’t reason and tell themselves the truth I swear.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Conner44: 10:10am On May 07, 2022
Christistruth00:
grin

Everyone knows that the stupid Nigerian government are the only ones daft enough to proscribe ipob

And dumb people like you are the only ones who rejoice at their tomfoolery lol

Cry for the world

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Lordave: 10:11am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

I'm leaning on the side of Truth... Arming anarchists Is the biggest mistake SE would make. The Igbo economy is backed by commerce. Any disruption of commercial flow is suicidal And counterproductive.
Arming anarchists?

So you've already come to a conclusion that South East is arming anarchists?

Thought I was replying someone with brains.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Rugaria: 10:13am On May 07, 2022
ponishah:

Can you for once focus?
Think before typing, must you always cry Yoruba this, Yoruba that - enough of the childishness.
You have ended up creating enemies around southeast by your zombie direction in reacting to issues. And this has made you box yourselves to the corner, the Britain that you attack on a daily, is now same Britain you care about there what they say about upon.
Focus bro, upon is crassly polarised into the modest and the militant, just typical of terrorist groups.
Because you lost focus and detailed.
I know you will think that I am a YouTube person, but I am not. I am a reasonable Igbo person
"Reasonable Igbo person" Kee u dia..
Ndi focus

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Paulheyman: 10:14am On May 07, 2022
ceejayluv:

I wouldn't doubt the emboldened. Though that support will surely wane when they get affected personally. The victims and affected are growing in numbers daily. There will be a backlash soon that will hit the top hierarchy of Ipob.. mark my word today.

I think I am beginning to understand some of you folks here or am I wrong. Most people here want to see the people of south east develope hatred for IPOB, so they tag every murder/crime in the East to them. Shame!!!

If the posters of these videos are apprehended and questioned you guys will certainly get that which you want but without evidence backed hypothesis I see the Easterners developing deep love for ESN.

You can't fight love with propaganda neither can you win hate with hate

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by naptu2: 10:15am On May 07, 2022
It seems it's very difficult for some people to understand simple English. It's either that or they are desperately trying to shift the goalpost. This is what I wrote on the other thread.

I have read it. So? How does it contradict what was previously posted? How does this, "UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB" mean that the UK has proscribed Ipob?

Can you read and comprehend simple sentences? Do you know the meaning of the word proscribed?

Read this, especially the fifth paragraph.

Good God in heaven! Is this sentence too difficult to comprehend? It's quite simple and short.

"UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB"

OK, I'll spell it out for you.

In 2021 the UK Government initially published an advice which stated that they would grant asylum to Ipob members. They withdrew that advice after protest from the Nigerian Government. That advice was published on Nairaland.

In 2022, the UK Government published another advice which stated that Ipob has been declared a terrorist organisation by the Nigerian Government and that there have been reports that it has been involved in violent attacks. Therefore, it advised its officials not to grant asylum to Ipob members that have been involved in violent attacks.

Is that too hard to understand?

How does any of that mean that the UK has proscribed (the word proscribe means ban) Ipob (as the former thread claimed) or designated Ipob as a terrorist group (as this thread claims)? English is not that hard.

(I don't respond to childish rantings and I will always report insults to the mods).

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Ebubu2: 10:15am On May 07, 2022
Christistruth00:
grin
it said IPOB members who have instigated human rights abuses.

Definitely does not say ALL IPOB members, instead, it said the ones who have instigated human rights abuses will not be given protection.

Read without bias or bigotry. Read with open mind.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ponishah: 10:16am On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:

Audio!
Nonsense!
U know d truth, u know...

Modified: Now READ Carefully and Emancipate urselves...
U tell Ndi-Igbo to boycott election and not vote, how then will our voices be heard?

Even the so-called REFERENDUM they are talking about, they don't even know the processes for that. It simply means.. (A VOTE on a proposed law or constitutional ammendment).
Without ur PVCs, how would that happen?

U tell people to sit at home, meanwhile we have Ndi-Igbo in the markets (fathers, mothers), business people who if they don't sell daily, they can't feed their families. How will they survive?

Business men & women who come from all over Nigeria to Patronize Ariaria Int'l Market Aba, Onitcha Main market, etc, now stop for their transactions in Asaba. Chai!

The rich men IPOB/ESN are enviously targeting are still our self-made Igbo brothers who toiled very hard for their money. Now they are successful & employers of labour. But u kidnap & chase them away, who then will employ us?

...You sideline and destroy properties of our Igbo Politicians, Senators, Governors,etc, who then will speak for us in Abuja?

.... You attack the police securing the community, who then will protect us against your kidnappings, robbery, murder, crime?
Odinma biko nu?

....Ralph Uwazuruike after pioneering MASSOB in the early 2000s, dashing the hopes for Igbo presidency, messing up the census exercise for Ndi-Igbo now openly supports an outsider Yahaya Bellow for President...Chai! How then do we get to the Federal?

...Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, ESN, whatever Ekpa & his autopiloters are spoilers who are sponsored by enemies of Ndi-igbo who want us to kill ourselves, if we allow this to happen how then do we thrive as a people?
Chineke ekwela!!!

Nwanne gwa ha !
Don't mind them, illiterates who can not process or analyze policies have taken over igboland and we have derailed to doom's track.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oplomo: 10:18am On May 07, 2022
Conner44:

That female is not fit to be called a woman at all. She’s a vile igbo hater on this forum and there are numerous more like her. Very disgraceful.

I’m happy her witchcraft has been uncovered and from today everyone will know the manner of woman that she is.

Ishilove SHAAAAAME

I actually know her in person, I just dey look am dey laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oplomo: 10:22am On May 07, 2022
naptu2:
It seems it's very difficult for some people to understand simple English. It's either that or they are desperately trying to shift the goalpost. This is what I wrote on the other thread.

Good God in heaven! Is this sentence too difficult to comprehend? It's quite simple and short.

"UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB"

How does any of that mean that the UK has proscribed (the word proscribe means ban) Ipob (as the former thread claimed) or designated Ipob as a terrorist group (as this thread claims)? English is not that hard.

(I don't respond to childish rantings and I will always report insults to the mods).

Where do you stand? grin

Are you into the same brand of Anti-Igbo/Biafra witchcraft with Ishilove? grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ponishah: 10:23am On May 07, 2022
Rugaria:

"Reasonable Igbo person" Kee u dia..
Ndi focus
And is this the character you are taking to Biafra?
You don't think at all, you just rushed to insult me. You need to change your tactics, insulting people is old-fashioned. It shows you are paranoid and incapable policy analysis.
You have shot yourself on the foot
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Ishilove: 10:25am On May 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Why do you stand? grin

Are you into the same brand of Anti-Igbo/Biafra witchcraft with Ishilove? grin
You say you know me in person and I've been ignoring your mentions because I can't be bothered about internet noisemakers. I'm curious though, can you say all these rubbish you're saying to my face? I'm very curious to know if you have 2 heads. Very, very curious.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by ceejayluv(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2022
Lordave:
Arming anarchists?

So you've already come to a conclusion that South East is arming anarchists?

Thought I was replying someone with brains.
It's known that ESN is the armed Branch of Ipob. Who armed ESN? Some fools Will say it's buhari, laughable. The Igbo diaspora funded the ESN movement. I'm yet to see any Successful business owner who Will Leave his shop to go camp in a Bush and Carry arms. The thugs, cultists, ex-cons and low lives were recruited to join ESN. That demographic has a disproportionate number of Sociopaths and criminally insane, of which anarchist tendencies abound.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by belente(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Hdhdhd post=112597479

Ewu is it of the Gambia specie because that one is of special stupidity

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oplomo: 10:33am On May 07, 2022
Ishilove:

You say you know me in person and I've been ignoring your mentions because I can't be bothered about internet noisemakers. I'm curious though, can you say all these rubbish you're saying to my face? I'm very curious to know if you have 2 heads. Very, very curious.

I will say it to your face and you will find yourself stammering and denying all your hateful and wicked online actions against the Easterners on this forum. No cap.

Be guided. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Ishilove: 10:35am On May 07, 2022
Oplomo:

I will say it to your face and you will find yourself stammering and denying all your hateful and wicked online actions against the Easterners on this forum. No cap.

Be guided. grin
Okay come and say it to my face. Choose date and time, I will choose location.

Be guided as well and be very careful.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oplomo: 10:37am On May 07, 2022
Yujin:
Ishilove, how far? Your team of choice in the current survival war in Nigeria has been noted already. You hurriedly out of ecstatic orgasm posted a fake news to the front page by the virtue of your position tells it all. If I was having 40 percent of hope on your reorientation before, currently I have NONE. You will gladly work for our collective enemies for whatever reason. The internet never forgets.

Let her rest, e go shock am very soon. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by shigishege: 10:38am On May 07, 2022
Oplomo:

my yoruba you are shift goalpost.

the yoruba man has a great innate ability to deceive himself while thinking he is deceiving others. . grin
Heebow the Sons of Jew, the Descendants of Canibaliatic Beast of No Nation, from the Forgotten Land of Gnashing Sun, the most Hated, Persecuted, Isolated and Marginalized Tribe in the Whole Wide World.

May the situation in your Land persists till Eternity.
Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Oplomo: 10:43am On May 07, 2022
Ebubu2:

Naptu2 stop quoting my name in your diary

I don’t want to be in the books of a useless tribalist and APC bigot as well as apologist disguising as liberal man.

I don’t want nothing to do with you

You Yoruba man, bigot and APC apologist, stop mentioning me in your diary.

Lol. they try very hard to hide their prejudice and hate but their emotions and actions betray them and they are exposed. grin

What do these people really want from the Igbo nation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by belente(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2022
The kind traffic anything IPOB brings to nairaland is mind bugging. And the kind of insanity it gives to unity is a topic for study

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Ebubu2: 10:46am On May 07, 2022
Oplomo:

Lol. they try very hard to hide their prejudice and but their emotions and actions betray them and they are exposed. grin

What do these people really want from the Igbo nation?
servitude. Subjugation. That’s what they want from us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:47am On May 07, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu called them brainless leaders but their urchins on Nairaland are worse, they are headless and stupid.

successmatters:
UK knows the truth, the sponsored killings in the South east is not working grin

Zombies need to stop killing innocent people and tagging them IPOB, that method is as stale as Lie Mohammed breath.

We kept saying it here everyday, that the killings in the South east looks like they were sponsored by outsiders moving in to cause mayhem and escaping out of the south east again.

There's no way they wouldn't have arrested all the killers if they are local, and the complicity of security agents is very clear to everyone. The security agents are only cashing in to cause more insecurity so they can earn more money for acting as if they are protecting the people, meanwhile they may be the perpetrators themselves.

Insecurity is the business of a few bigwigs in government who are buying ammonium foe the government, destabilising a region increases their budget and enriches them illegally. Checkpoint business is also very lucrative, and army can knock off police from lucrative roads so they can replace them and rake in more money.

The media are also complicit. Picturing and posting of gory images online and in newspapers is aimed at causing panick in the south east, but it has so far failed.

Britain cannot be fooled by a few northern urchins causing killings just to tag IPOB as a terrorist group.

IPOB remains a non violent freedom fighting organisation committed to ending injustice and killings across the country.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2022
Rugaria:
Shame to the shameless!

The way Afonjas jubilated over this fake news of the designation of IPOB as a terrorist group should warn you One Nigeria igbos that the hate is real.
It's unbelievable how a people whose Obas are being eliminated one after the other in their land by Fulani Herdsmen, are more interested in the destruction of igbos hundreds of miles away, for fighting the same herdsmen.

These guys are shamelessly terrible! The hate is so intense that they are ready to suffer under the fulani to get at IPOB and Igbos. It means that ipob is getting something right..

All they want is to squash every single Igbo voice of protest against the Nigerian state so that their PooPoocrat leader can come and loot Nigeria for them.
They don't care if the whole igbos are wiped out, yet they're the first ones to cry about the "evils of IPOB" on fellow igbos!

Restless, shameless urchins..

Igbo and afonja keep fighting themselves and leaving behind the main culprit which is Fulani. This is grand plan of the Fulani to ensure no unity against the north

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah's Message To Buhari, Tinubu, Obidients, Supreme Court On Easter / Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.