Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? (843 Views)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by Nobody: 4:51am On May 07, 2022
I think the most beautiful word is LOYALTY...because with that comes trust ,love honor ,respect, kindness, generosity, peace, happiness and it is for everyone.

It keeps relationships going and is a strong pillar of support during scarcity of cash that would ordinarily send love and affection through the window.

In the business and corporate world, itis often more of an intangible asset that is better than cash or riches.

This is because aside opening multiple 'doors’, it is also has the capacity to keep you behind close doors were life changing deals are made.

The list is endless.

LOYALTY is my most beautiful word what about you?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by Boogyman557: 5:53am On May 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool WEED!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by Nobody: 6:13am On May 07, 2022
LOVE
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by paulolee(m): 6:14am On May 07, 2022
any word leading to credit alert
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by Sisora(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2022
Money.
Followed by excess money
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by OSDD(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2022
Death

Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:52am On May 15, 2022
Moderation. With that comes a balanced life devoid of greed, which then lives room for loyalty, consideration, respect, tolerance, love etc.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 15, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Moderation. With that comes a balanced life devoid of greed, which then lives room for loyalty, consideration, respect, tolerance, love etc.

Wow! Are you a Buddhist?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:30am On May 15, 2022
You people are attaching the reason of their meaning to it?

Anyway, I find so many words specially beautiful but words pertaining to LIGHT or its quality take a major place in my heart- luminescent, incandescent, illumination, radiance, coruscant, scintilla, fluorescent, dazzling...
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by pansophist(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2022
There are so many beautiful words, it's endless, so I will choose one, which is compassion. You can't call yourself a good person without having the ability to be compassionate to others, even animals. The more you ponder about life, you realize that everyone is under some kind of suffering they can't escape from. First of all, we will all die, so the destination of life is death in itself. Old age is depressing, just think when you will be 80, and broke, and sick, with no love ones around you. This is the reality of lots of old people. They were young before, but this is life, it doesnt care.

Then some are suffering from generational disease, poverty, and so on, and their only time to be free from agony is when they sleep. Yes, lots of people are free only when they sleep, because, from the moment they are awake, life is nothing but suffering to them. Then you can understand why suicide is a thing because you only do it when living is unbearable and death is an attractive alternative.

With the consciousness of how life is filled with unbearable suffering, the most basic thing one could do is to be compassionate to others, just as you should be to yourself since is tough for all of us. `We didn't ask to be born, but we must pass through hell to be alive. Being compassionate is to acknowledge their human suffering, and not add to it. If someone talks to you rudely, you pause and imagine what they are passing through. They get to live with their bitterness, not you. Compassion hurts no one, and its the little thing one can do, to not make things worse for ourselves.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by LocalStandard1(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2022
litigator:

Wow! Are you a Buddhist?

No, a Christian believer.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by CaveAdullam: 11:41pm On May 15, 2022
Beautiful.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by BRATISLAVA: 12:48pm On May 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:
You people are attaching the reason of their meaning to it?

Anyway, I find so many words specially beautiful but words pertaining to LIGHT or its quality take a major place in my heart- luminescent, incandescent, illumination, radiance, coruscant, scintilla, fluorescent, dazzling...

You do have some beautiful words there.

The day I discovered coruscating in a book that described solely light entities, I was thrilled (don't ask why I was reading a book in which each character was a light). Light certainly has some beautiful words.

Credit and received remain all-time beauties.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by hf1011: 12:51pm On May 16, 2022
hmmmm let me think....

nvm. couldnt come up with anything.

a piece of advice op.
humans are too complicated to read. if you like, study all the psychology books you have at your disposal it wont get you anywhere.
Another thing is FEAR GOD!
Type "outer space" into google and be awed by just how outrageously large the cosmos is.
its only sensible to fear who made it.

sorry for going off a tangent....I'm high wink
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by hf1011: 12:54pm On May 16, 2022
only doomed and depressed people will think that...
OSDD:
Death
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:55pm On May 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
You do have some beautiful words there.

The day I discovered coruscating in a book that described solely light entities, I was thrilled (don't ask why I was reading a book in which each character was a light).

Credit and received remain all-time beauties.

Hahahahahaha. Even you sef. grin You like money like this?

I agree light words are fine. There are still more beautiful ones than those I wrote up there. I have just forgotten them.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by Dorwadora(f): 2:05pm On May 16, 2022
Credit
Alerts

Money
Money
Money
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 16, 2022
Peace..

The most beautiful word to anyone is definitely the most cherished attribute this word mean. Mine is Peace. Peace is the absence of chaos,anger, hurt,stress, uneasiness, anxiety, displeasure. It's a state of being at rest. I love peace, I value it. Whatsoever does not bring this, I let go.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful Word? by jayworld15(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2022
"Life" and "Death" are the best words. Both are inseparable. The reason for life being number one is that in it all words from all language have their existence (all words have their beginning) while in death all words have their end (words have their end also with individuals and also as a code). So nothing is as beautiful as LIFE and DEATH.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forgive And Love Her Even If She Commits Adultery / Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women / Understanding A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.