Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Our Gas!!!. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Gas!!!. (1059 Views)

Massive Gas In Enugu:they Are Here To Steal Our Gas Again~pictures / Fulanis Want To Take Our Gas And Send It To Algeria And Europe / Suspend Plan To Divert Our Gas To Niger Republic, Urhobo Youths Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2022
cheesy .......To those it may concern still opening threads upon thread of Supreme court judgement on the 17 oil well.

Creating thread ontop pure rubbish, development to all is the best and is what we want.

But my over-concerned south south brothers are taking their mumuism too far. Saying that igboland has lost all the bagaining chip with the loosing of the oil well to Rivers.

Captain8, stop creating thread ontop the Matter already, and check Lala's thread this morning cheesy.

Let me make it know to you, days of oil are fast becoming things of the past with a speed of light. I'm so sorry that "we the Nigerians" suck your oil without any remorse cheesy.

Gas is now the face of the new world. my satisfaction is that the large gas deposit isn't on boundary lines of igbo and you filthy packs of ingrates the minority.......but in Core igbo.

And you should already know IGBOS gas can't be siphoned anyhow cool.

Let me shout it again to your tympanic membrane........ Our Gas!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Gas!!!. by stevnwigw1: 8:31am On May 07, 2022
Ok, noted.
Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2022
Morning greetings to the most childish brothers of ours.

You guys will soon learn cool

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Nobody: 8:34am On May 07, 2022
Igbos have nothing that anyone wants.

1 Like

Re: Our Gas!!!. by aribisala0(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2022
Bitterleaf diet
Bitter Eeebs
Re: Our Gas!!!. by aribisala0(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2022
jerseyboy:
Igbos have nothing that anyone wants
They have vegetables

Like bitter leaf

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2022
jerseyboy:
Igbos have nothing that anyone wants

Are we arguing about that??.

Definitely not.

We know we have nothing anyone wants, but definitely the outside world want what we have grin.

We know our value

3 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Kinematics: 8:36am On May 07, 2022
After chest beating opening threads since 2020 claiming how you've won 43 oil wells from Rivers and how Imo has become the 4th highest oil producing state in Nigeria, now you are lamenting on how others are creating threads to celebrate their victory.

Ibo man and greed grin grin

God bless Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni
God bless Rivers State
God bless The Niger Delta
God bless Nigeria...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2022
aribisala0:
Bitterleaf diet
Bitter Eeebs

Ewedu is too bad Sha.

I created a thread for brotherly affairs, just for my "we the South South" goons.

But your ewedu must ooze.

Rash I must say...... Too Rash!!!

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Parachoko: 8:43am On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:
cheesy .......To those it may concern still opening threads upon thread of Supreme court judgement on the 17 oil well.

Creating thread ontop pure rubbish, development to all is the best and is what we want.

But my over-concerned south south brothers are taking their mumuism too far. Saying that igboland has lost all the bagaining chip with the loosing of the oil well to Rivers.

Captain8, stop creating thread ontop the Matter already, and check Lala's thread this morning cheesy.

Let me make it know to you, days of oil are fast becoming things of the past with a speed of light. I'm so sorry that "we the Nigerians" suck your oil without any remorse cheesy.

Gas is now the face of the new world. my satisfaction is that the large gas deposit isn't on boundary lines of igbo and you filthy packs of ingrates the minority.......but in Core igbo.

And you should already know IGBOS gas can't be siphoned anyhow cool.

Let me shout it again to your tympanic membrane........ Our Gas!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.
You didn't see threads mocking Rivers State after a court gave the oil wells to Imo state?

What thread did lala create? Can share it with me?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2022
Kinematics:
After chest beating opening threads since 2020 claiming how you've won 43 oil wells from Rivers and how Imo has become the 4th highest oil producing state in Nigeria, now you are lamenting on how others are creating threads to celebrate their victory.

Ibo man and greed grin grin

God bless Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni
God bless Rivers State
God bless The Niger Delta
God bless Nigeria...

The hoots to give on that issue has definitely drained.... trust me.

I saw what you guys were doing in that Capitan8's thread as pure puerile attitude of never do well children of the shoel.

Whose oil is even being such with a stylet at a very quick rate??....... south south.

Your States in shackles but all you will do is to raise domestic fight with igbos, while una main masters keep living Large.

know this and know peace........ you destiny has been taken from you. You guys opportuned moment is on it's last minute.

Gas is the future.

Even the blind can see it cool

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Kinematics: 8:46am On May 07, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Kinematics: 8:48am On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

[s]The hoots to give on that issue has definitely drained.... trust me.

I saw what you guys were doing in that Capitan8's thread as pure puerile attitude of never do well children of the shoel.

Whose oil is even being such with a stylet at a very quick rate??....... south south.

Your States in shackles but all you will do is to raise domestic fight with igbos, while una main masters keep living Large.

know this and know peace........ you destiny has been taken from you. You guys opportuned moment is on it's last minute.

Gas is the future.

Even the blind can see it cool[/s]

Lementations of a loser...

1 Like

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Nobody: 8:50am On May 07, 2022
You know, all of you on this thread, and all Nigerians

Instead of arguing about gas, what are you guys using your available resources for, human and material?

Gas and crude oil are useless. What matters is whether ye can make a product that the rest of the world can use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2022
Parachoko:
You didn't see threads mocking Rivers State after a court gave the oil wells to Imo state?

What thread did lala create? Can share it with me?

I saw no thread about your Said mockery.

Check front page and you will see his thread.

The thread that emphasizes on the future and not the nailed, buried history of oil cool.

But before you check, please do me a favor and search one thing. Search for "oil well owners in Nigeria 2022".......if what you see gives a satisfaction as a south south man, then wetin concern me

But I tell you, opportunity do come and go. The zenith of south south opportunity was taken people I don't know.

Well, the coming generation will really understand cool

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Parachoko: 8:53am On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

I saw no thread about your Said mockery.

Check front page and you will see his thread.

The thread that emphasizes on the future and not the nailed, buried history of oil cool.

But before you check, please do me a favor and search one thing. Search for "oil well owners in Nigeria 2022".......if what you see gives a satisfaction as a south south man, then wetin concern me

But I tell you, opportunity do come and go. The zenith of south south opportunity was taken people I don't know.

Well, the coming generation will really understand cool
The list is dominated by Yorubas, Igbos, Hausa and Fulanis.

But there is nothing I can do.
Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2022
Kinematics:

Lementations of a loser...
The main loser knows himself in the affairs of the day cool.
I weep for una coming generation.

My sympathies

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2022
Parachoko:
The list is dominated by Yorubas, Igbos, Hausa and Fulanis.

But there is nothing I can do.

It seems you are really a different man.

You can understand, at least if it's others..... they will simply throw jargon words on what they sought.

Bro that's the actual thing I'm saying. Things come and go. Mother nature keeps going, time keeps flashing, but people in it sometimes Don't understand.

Where's coal today??

if someone could really understand that coal was the major money counter in the industrial age of 18 and 19 century but is no longer of a value today, then such a person ought to understand when his own Destiny is being taken from him.

South South oil really helped a lot.......but the question is, which particular people did it help??..... definitely not the south south people.

But some don't understand.

meanwhile the face of oil is phasing out already.

Well......I trust my Igbo people to learn from what happened to south south people and not let our gas diffuse for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by obiekunie01: 9:03am On May 07, 2022
op pls loud the volume!

plenty people dey backseat and they are not hearing you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Gas!!!. by aribisala0(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

Ewedu is too bad Sha.

I created a thread for brotherly affairs, just for my "we the South South" goons.

But your ewedu must ooze.

Rash I must say...... Too Rash!!!
Molokhia is good for the brain
Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2022
aribisala0:
Molokhia is good for the brain

I saw your comment in that Lala's thread of "the future Gold" cool.

You said "that exportation of gas will really be a white elephant job and of laziness induced".

Sincerely I laughed when I saw that comment.

And also you related your analysis to the income made last year from gas.

I really laughed at your ignorance.

"This juxtaposition is really like comparing an income made from an illegal oil mining (kpo fire....in South south's tune) with an actual income made from national exported oil that has been funded and drilled with an aim".

The above is what I label that your comment. How much input has been made on gas for you to be expecting huge satisfactory income from it??.

And it's only ignorance that will make a person belate the high lucrativeness of gas.

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by aribisala0(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2022
I try my best to avoid fools
Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2022
obiekunie01:
op pls loud the volume!

plenty people dey backseat and they are not hearing you!

Thier generations to come will really read their history in shame grin

Imagine creating thread to celebrate rubbish and even had the gut to tag it "pain in igboland".

Indeed some people are daft beyond.

May God bless igboland

3 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2022
aribisala0:
I try my best to avoid fools

I pray every morning when I wake up that I should not encounter "half educated" personel.

This class can really rubbish someone's encephalon

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2022
Thegodfather my brother.

I can see you bro.

what have you to say

AntiBMC,idiko1, and others

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by obiekunie01: 9:40am On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

Thier generations to come will really read their history in shame grin

Imagine creating thread to celebrate rubbish and even had the gut to tag it "pain in igboland".

Indeed some people are daft beyond.

May God bless igboland

my own be say!

if they deny us presidency come 2023,

THEN EVERY IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL DEMAND FOR IMMEDIATE SECESSION FROM NIGERIA!

LETS LEAVE THEIR NIGERIA FOR THEM!

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2022
obiekunie01:

my own be say!

if they deny us presidency come 2023,

THEN EVERY IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL DEMAND FOR IMMEDIATE SECESSION FROM NIGERIA!

LETS LEAVE THEIR NIGERIA FOR THEM!

Exactly bro.

2023 is my main concern for now.

After the election, the fate of Nigeria will be decided.

We awaits cool

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2022
Captain8 aka Adakaboro8.

I'm waiting for you cool

1 Like

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Achilles881: 10:04am On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:
Thegodfather my brother.

I can see you bro.

what have you to say

AntiBMC,idiko1, and others

To say the truth, gas is the future, not only that, Elon musk and other electric cars companies are making sure that oil becomes completely obsolete, 8 out of ten cars purchased in Europe last year are electric cars, musk has already introduced electric trailers, Europe, China and America are upping gas demand for their manufacturing sector, Nigeria is even begging countries to buy crude, the bad news for oil is endless, never knew it'll come so soon.

2 Likes

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Kinematics: 10:14am On May 07, 2022
Sergio104:

The main loser knows himself in the affairs of the day cool.

I weep for una coming generation.

My sympathies

You better start weeping for your barren landlocked, erosion ravaged, mkpurumiri ravaged, ESN/UGM/IPIG ravaged, dirty shithole SE.
Re: Our Gas!!!. by Kinematics: 10:15am On May 07, 2022
Achilles881:

To say the truth, gas is the future, not only that, Elon musk and other electric cars companies are making sure that oil becomes completely obsolete, 8 out of ten cars purchased in Europe last year are electric cars, musk has already introduced electric trailers, Europe, China and America are upping gas demand for their manufacturing sector, Nigeria is even begging countries to buy crude, the bad news for oil is endless, never knew it'll come so soon.

Gas is the future gas is the future yet the gas produced in the SS today is still more than what the SE is producing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Gas!!!. by Sergio104(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2022
Kinematics:

You better start weeping for your barren landlocked, erosion ravaged, mkpurumiri ravaged, ESN/UGM/IPIG ravaged, dirty shithole SE.

Barren landlock again?? cheesy.

Aren't you updated.

Btw, we will keep sucking that oyel wether you like it or not grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Strike Again, Shoots Down Policeman In Soludo’s LGA / Peter Obi, Not Atiku, Gave PDP 11 Million Votes In 2019 Election / Who Are Those Buhari Is Always Waving At. (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.