Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Dear Ladies Please Be Careful Out There - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies Please Be Careful Out There (1948 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies Please Be Careful Out There by Munich1: 6:52pm On May 09, 2022
Charlex23:

Believe whatever you see on Twitter, at your own peril. And yes I saw the post, but that doesn't mean I should believe it. Twitter and lies are like 5 and 6 . You really shouldn't generalize most Nigerian guys with such antipathy

My post is not hearsay undecided I saw videos all because of peanut money, Nigerian men sleeping with men.

I’m not pained because they re sleeping with men but because they don’t hesitate to shame women whenever the have the opportunity.
Re: Dear Ladies Please Be Careful Out There by Medianna(f): 7:02pm On May 09, 2022
You post remains me of a guy I saw in uniben this evening
Guy wear one pinini short shake his bumbum confidently and was entering the school gate I was right behind him. Laffing with myself and other students coming towards me direction were looking back laffing too.

Omo I just couldn't believe my eyes, a well built tall guy for that matter
Re: Dear Ladies Please Be Careful Out There by Oparasunny125(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2022
Munich1:
Hello Nairalanders I had to create this new account to post this.

Ladies please be careful out there, 95% of guys in this Nigeria sleep with other men even most of these guys forming redpillers are on the downlow, I won’t expose them but I’ll only say to our girls be careful and endeavor to investigate that guy very well, some are professionals in covering their tracks.

If they come for me I’ll be exposing them one by one if Nairaland would allow post explicit stuffs.
Guys needs to be careful also; 97℅ of the ladies out there are into women( lesbianism)
Re: Dear Ladies Please Be Careful Out There by Munich1: 9:38pm On May 09, 2022
Oparasunny125:
Guys needs to be careful also; 97℅ of the ladies out there are into women( lesbianism)

Just look at you undecided The truth really hurts.

At least the girls aren’t running after you guys but it’s The closeted gays that run after ladies just to feel among.
Re: Dear Ladies Please Be Careful Out There by Nobody: 12:44am On May 10, 2022
Beebah2000:
So, 95% of Nigerian men are gay?
What the fúck?
Them no allow women rest after that girl sleep with dog, now na them dey knack their.......
OMG lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My luh grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies Please Be Careful Out There by Nyascobar1414: 1:28am On May 10, 2022
Who release this local ekuke

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym / Happy Birthday To Me(pictures) / Don't Marry A Liability Instead Marry A Rich Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.