Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi (16279 Views)

2023: APC Not Interested In Igbo Presidency But a Nigerian Presidency - Uzodinma / #EndSARS: Nigeria Now Divided - Governor Bala Mohammed / Gara-Gombe: Aisha Buhari Wanted Amokachi As Sports Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Malory: 8:11pm On May 07, 2022
Miracle2022:
YOU have no brain abi? Sit down and read the governor's statement without bias mind.
Shatap. Shame on you
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by MetaPhysical: 8:12pm On May 07, 2022
Ndigbos accuse Yoruba of working against South when SW voted Bubari in 2015 and 2019. But now look in Igboland and see all their governors betraying the South by acting as mouthpiece for North.

Ndigbo voted PDP and put Umahi in victory. Umahi in turn handed his victory to Buhari against the mandate of Igbos.

Now Umahi's body language is that if Igbo will not be president then North must continue to rule. He says Yoruba had been president. So has Fulani, they have ruled multiple times. Why can't he say if Yoruba and Fulani will not step aside for Igbo then we must allow a Igala or Idoma or Tiv, or even Ikwerre, Edo or Annang to be president?

Umahi is an slowpoke Fulani slave.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by ZooOga: 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
Sahara Desert should just quit with the nonsense. PMB is strictly neutral and just wants the masses to elect the best next leader.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by ransomed: 8:28pm On May 07, 2022
Oh God! Visit them with more implosions for the victory of innocent people.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Sheuns(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2022
LongBig:

Let me simplify it for you! Give Atiku the 5m South-West delivered for Buhari in previous election and see atiku cruise to victory! Give Buhari the east and south south meager votes whilst you deduct the south west votes and see if he would have smell the presidency! Politics is logic no be sentiment.

South West Total votes in 2015: 2,433,193
South West Total votes in 2019: 2,036,450

Source: INEC
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LZAA: 8:37pm On May 07, 2022
LongBig:
I can’t invest with first bank then go to GTb to claim my returns! It will amount to a colossal lost if apc should follow what he said! Apc is not popular in the east/south south so why would they intentionally shoot themselves on the leg?
Stop being stupid for once
You idiots have destroyed this contraption since the 60's from akintola down to mko
You people think you are doing ighos but the contraption is now a complete waste
Get sense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Gann: 8:38pm On May 07, 2022
LongBig:

Let me simplify it for you! Give Atiku the 5m South-West delivered for Buhari in previous election and see atiku cruise to victory! Give Buhari the east and south south meager votes whilst you deduct the south west votes and see if he would have smell the presidency! Politics is logic no be sentiment.
i guess you pulled that 5m votes out of your ass.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2022
Sheuns:

South West Total votes in 2015: 2,433,193
South West Total votes in 2019: 2,036,450

Source: INEC

Now you left me with no choice but to do the assignment for you. I don’t blab I talk with proof apc got 4.5m votes in 2015 not the garbage you wrote up there.

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2022
Gann:
i guess you pulled that 5m votes out of your ass.

Whilst you reason with your dumb brain.

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2022
LZAA:

Stop being stupid for once
You idiots have destroyed this contraption since the 60's from akintola down to mko
You people think you are doing ighos but the contraption is now a complete waste
Get sense

If you can’t make known your point without derogatory words or behaving like a gutter boy, then you don’t deserve my comments. Take care politics no be sentiment Na logic! Reap where you sow.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Sheuns(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2022
LongBig:

Now you left me with no choice but to do the assignment for you. I don’t blab I talk with proof apc got 4.5m votes in 2015 not the garbage you wrote up there.

This same site you screenshot has a total of 2,433,193 for Buhari in 2015 from 6 states in the South West. Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo. I don’t know how your calculations ended up as 4.5M
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by 02Kebreal(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Foolish talk!

Is buhari now making decisions for Nigerians?
In a sane country, buhari would have been chilling in jail by now.

However, Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Obi they want. We have no choice but to vote massively for Peter Obi come 2023

Say you have decided that it is Peter Obi you want
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Elvis778(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2022
KingKO22:
grin imagine how a governor is thinking and lamenting like a pathetic fool who is expecting presidency to be given to him and his cannibal zone because he decamped ?

Presidency should be zone to SE from PDP party and SW from APC party basic.

Since 1999 your people from Ndi Beafraud have passionately committed to only PDP and blindly voting for PDP for good 22 years and you can't demand equity, fairness and justice from them only APC deserve your equality and fairness ?

SadEast is full of mad people
Lol, you know a bitter soul when you see one
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Olabode211: 8:46pm On May 07, 2022
Igbos are not worthy to rule this country,they are all oloshos and skullarship.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2022
Zorn:
this is the total votes that that the south west gave to
Buhari so I don't know where an idiot like you is getting 5m from . Total votes= 2,433,193

From their behavior you shall know them! Learn to speak without insult that shows maturity. I speak with facts I don’t blab.

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2022
Sheuns:

This same site you screenshot has a total of 2,433,193 for Buhari in 2105 from 6 states in the South West. Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo. I don’t know how your calculations ended up as 4.5M

Is it your sight deceiving you or you are not just good with arithmetic? Pls do your calculations.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Liar!!! 5m votes in the SW?.You are a shameless liar

Google it and stop behaving like a toddler crying for mother attention.

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2022
JOemmy:

You people are just unreasonable when it comes to how to manage nigeria's diversity which investments did the yorubas made in the pdp before obj was given the pdp presidential ticket in 1999 on a platter? Too much greed for more political power and money is not good.

Prior to 1999, his brother mko already did the ultimate sacrifice. So what your point?
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2022
JOemmy:

Which investments did the south west made in the political parties that fielded yoruba presidential candidates in 1999?

An illustrious son in the name of mko already make the ultimate sacrifice! So what your point?
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Sheuns(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2022
LongBig:

Is it your sight deceiving you or you are not just good with arithmetic? Pls do your calculations.

Let me help you list out the votes according to the site you posted, maybe you can do your arithmetic again.

Ekiti: 120,331
Lagos: 792,460
Ogun: 308,290
Ondo: 299,889
Osun: 383,603
Oyo: 528,620

Except you were able to pull out some imaginary numbers from the same site you uploaded, these numbers will never add up to 4.5M votes.

I hope you know we’re talking about Buhari’s South West votes as you claimed. Not total votes count in the South West?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

It's late to come together.

The SW must learn the hard way.

Forget the pretence; You guys are cursed to always vote PDP. Why should Yorubas sacrifice their sweats for a region who will vote for PDP anyway? APC and SW owes you nothing. If an Igbo candidate is Capable, let him compete with other candidates. Despite the decision to compensate the SW, Didn't Ekeueme contest against Obasanjo in 1998 PDP primaries?
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2022
Ikinternational:

Why do people lie like this?
Go look up founding members of apc n tell me how many igbo names you see there

Since when is Nigerian politics about party ideology? How many national parties have we had since independence?
Hardly Republicans vs Democrats

Remove ex pdp members from apc what is remaining?

So you're saying if somebody popular like obi cubana ran under apc he can't win anything in SE?

The issue is not that igbos hate apc. But rather igbos feel SW voted Buhari just to spite Jonathan/SE even with knowing full well Buhari was an impending disaster.
That is the whole schism

Igbos have voted yoruba
Igbos have voted Hausa/Fulani

Those same regions will come up with every excuse in the book not to return the favor.
Funny how nobody in the SE is ever seen as qualified. How convenient...

We're adults please..let's at least try to speak truthfully. If tribalism is clouding your judgment, just say that

So how many founding fathers where they? Does that amount to them delivering the east? I bet the answer is NO! You reap where you sow that is the points!
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by DMerciful(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2022
The difference btw the APC and PDP in the entire SW in both the 2015 and 2019 elections is not upto 700k votes respectively. The North was pretty disappointed in SW APC.

This data is easily available
LongBig:

Must you argue over everything? Google is your friend my brother.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by CoolAmbience(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Foolish talk!

Is buhari now making decisions for Nigerians?
In a sane country, buhari would have been chilling in jail by now.

However, Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Obi they want. We have no choice but to vote massively for Peter Obi come 2023

Oga, I am a Nigerian.

When did Nigerians decide that it is Obi and where?

That is incorrect. I was not carried along. I won't take it!

Why should Buhari be in jail?

Forget the Obi presidency! It is an illusion.

Even Obi himself doesn't believe in it.

If you think Obi believes he could be president, what was he doing at Atiku's declaration?
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Uncleodi(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2022
mymadam:
Umahi, incoming VP to a 2023 Fulani PRESIDENT? lipsrsealed

Hmmm...could you be the man who saw tomorrow?
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by mymadam(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2022
Uncleodi:

Hmmm...could you be the man who saw tomorrow?
tongue
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Mrtaye: 9:57pm On May 07, 2022
id911:
We in the Niger Delta only did a single term. If it's actually the turn of the south as claimed, and in fairness, equity and justice, Niger Delta must be allowed to complete their term or the people in the South East should have a go. Anything other than this, the north also have the right to contest in the two biggest parties.
Niger Delta did 6 years
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Abassmt: 10:21pm On May 07, 2022
JOemmy:

Which investments did the south west made in the political parties that fielded yoruba presidential candidates in 1999?
what about the death of Abiola and the struggle that made us return to democracy.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by GooodHardDick: 10:22pm On May 07, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Oga, I am a Nigerian.

When did Nigerians decide that it is Obi and where?

That is incorrect. I was not carried along. I won't take it!

Why should Buhari be in jail?

Forget the Obi presidency! It is an illusion.

Even Obi himself doesn't believe in it.

If you think Obi believes he could be president, what was he doing at Atiku's declaration?

I see hate, anger and frustration on all your comments! What's the matter son?

So for the fact Atiku declared to run for the office of the president, means Peter Obi shouldn't be there? This is pure hatred bro. Politicians don't think the way you masses do. If Tinubu and osibanjo hate themselves and weren't there when each of them declared, then I'm afraid the hatred is real. Peter obi isn't like them bro. Man is so calm and gentle and he is the only choice Nigerians have right now.

which one is you were not carry along. You won't take it? You're just one of the 0.000-1% among the millions of Nigerians that have already chosen Peter Obi as the president.

Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Obi they want. We Nigerians are voting massively for Peter Obi come 2023

At the bolded, a sane person who claims he is a Nigerian wouldn't be asking such question.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Abassmt: 10:26pm On May 07, 2022
JOemmy:

You people are just unreasonable when it comes to how to manage nigeria's diversity which investments did the yorubas made in the pdp before obj was given the pdp presidential ticket in 1999 on a platter? Too much greed for more political power and money is not good.
what about the death of Abiola and the struggle that made us return to democracy in which many prominent Yoruba die while ran away from the country.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Abassmt: 10:32pm On May 07, 2022
cktheluckyman:

That was why all political parties dashed them the ticket in 1999
Brother, that is not dashed thy work for it they struggle for the democracy we enjoy today that everybody can come out now an talk.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by CoolAmbience(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2022
GooodHardDick:

I see hate, anger and frustration on all your comments! What's the matter son?

So for the fact Atiku declared to run for the office of the president, means Peter Obi shouldn't be there? This is pure hatred bro. Politicians don't think the way you masses do. If Tinubu and osibanjo hate themselves and weren't there when each of them declared, then I'm afraid the hatred is real. Peter obi isn't like them bro. Man is so calm and gentle and he is the only choice Nigerians have right now.

which one is you were not carry along. You won't take it? You're just one of the 0.000-1% among the millions of Nigerians that have already chosen Peter Obi as the president.

Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Obi they want. We Nigerians are voting massively for Peter Obi come 2023

At the bolded, a sane person who claims he is a Nigerian wouldn't be asking such question.

Peter Obi won't even get PDP's ticket.

Kiss the fact!

You are just wasting your time, and I will remind you in due time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign As Senate President / Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.