Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi (16287 Views)

2023: APC Not Interested In Igbo Presidency But a Nigerian Presidency - Uzodinma / #EndSARS: Nigeria Now Divided - Governor Bala Mohammed / Gara-Gombe: Aisha Buhari Wanted Amokachi As Sports Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by JOemmy(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2022
LongBig:

Prior to 1999, his brother mko already did the ultimate sacrifice. So what your point?

Which sacrifice did abiola contest under the pdp?
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by LongBig(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2022
JOemmy:

Which sacrifice did abiola contest under the pdp?

You can do better! Go through what he said!
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by guychidile: 3:42pm On May 08, 2022
I can't understand u.
My own be say,zone presidency to the SE ..,period
I don't need that grammar
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by zicky(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2022
LongBig:

So you can win trophy? My point have been made loud and clear! And that is south west delivered for apc! Shikenah!!!
You see I'm more concerned about people throwing around wrong figures and you can't be gentleman enough to admit it.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by deji17: 12:35am On May 09, 2022
KingKO22:

From their governors to their elders and even children it is believed that SW is responsible for their miserable predicament in national politics.

Imagine their elders not seeing anything wrong if PDP zone to North but find it offensive if SW comeout to contest
It is very shameful, the type of politics that they play.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by deji17: 12:41am On May 09, 2022
Ikinternational:

You're grasping...

I know most of you are here to argue not reason

If you could read between the lines you'd know that I'm saying the right candidate would bring the votes.

Why do you think a segment of the party is wooing Jonathan so strongly..

The SE is not close minded to apc. It's Buhari they don't like. N based on his performance, can you honestly say that their intuition back in 2014 was wrong?

But like I said, you're here to argue not reason

Truth be told based on their 8yrs report card, apc doesn't deserve another 4yrs.
By the end of this administration naira will be 600 to the dollar.

N I'm not saying pdp has the answers.
I just believe apc should not be rewarded for their failures. A break from power is warranted

Then as expected, let South East vote for their PDP and SW and which ever zone decide to vote for APC vote for APC. If we win, we win and if we lose the Presidency, so be it. Make everybody answer their papa name.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by deji17: 12:44am On May 09, 2022
goshee:
If you are smart you will know that Umahi can not just speak without fact. North will keep the presidency and Umahi will be the next vice president. Bookmark this
Congratulations in advance. And if it does not goes as you wish, hope you will congratulate SW.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by JOemmy(m): 1:01am On May 09, 2022
Abassmt:
what about the death of Abiola and the struggle that made us return to democracy in which many prominent Yoruba die while ran away from the country.

So because abiola died in the process of trying to recover his mandate that automatically gives the yorubas the rights to continue to perpetuate themselves in power forever even after they've been fully compensated with obj?
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Ikinternational: 2:05am On May 09, 2022
deji17:

Then as expected, let South East vote for their PDP and SW and which ever zone decide to vote for APC vote for APC. If we win, we win and if we lose the Presidency, so be it. Make everybody answer their papa name.

You tagged me but really didn't say anything.

Tribalists don't know how to speak honestly so the conversation never goes anywhere.
It's always with emotion

N before you waste time protesting you're a tribalist, your own words gave you away .
Wear the jacket it fits
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by deji17: 2:25am On May 09, 2022
Ikinternational:

You tagged me but really didn't say anything.

Tribalists don't know how to speak honestly so the conversation never goes anywhere.
It's always with emotion

N before you waste time protesting you're a tribalist, your own words gave you away .
Wear the jacket it fits

I have no problem being tagged a tribalist. But are you honest enough to admit that you are one yourself ? NO.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Gozac: 4:56am On May 09, 2022
LongBig:

2015 and 2019 elections are not far fetched and if you cant recollect kindly help yourself out with google! Both east and south south apc can’t boost of at least 25% in both elections talk more of 50%. Abeg politics is logic not sentiment
You don't have the data at all, just Google the results of 2019 elections and yo will see that APC got more than 35 percent of votes cast in SS.
Power will not come to SW the earlier you know this, the better for you.
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi remains the best option for one, strong united Nigeria
He is unity candidate for APC
He has done very well in all the positions he held before
He is very fit physically and mentally and is one of the youngest in the race
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Gozac: 5:08am On May 09, 2022
Igboland:
So your dead brain don't always tell you gov forum release communique of every meet they had ? Have you seen any with demand to hand any foolish Igbo the presidency after Buhari.

Ok, enough of these mudslinging, SE and SW no fit tear the South
Power will come to south by 2023 and Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi remains the best option and the unity candidate for one , strong united Nigeria
He has the experience, competence and capacity to lead Nigeria at this point
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Gozac: 5:10am On May 09, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Ndigbos accuse Yoruba of working against South when SW voted Bubari in 2015 and 2019. But now look in Igboland and see all their governors betraying the South by acting as mouthpiece for North.

Ndigbo voted PDP and put Umahi in victory. Umahi in turn handed his victory to Buhari against the mandate of Igbos.

Now Umahi's body language is that if Igbo will not be president then North must continue to rule. He says Yoruba had been president. So has Fulani, they have ruled multiple times. Why can't he say if Yoruba and Fulani will not step aside for Igbo then we must allow a Igala or Idoma or Tiv, or even Ikwerre, Edo or Annang to be president?

Umahi is an slowpoke Fulani slave.
Power will come to south by 2023 and Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi remains the best option and the unity candidate for one , strong united Nigeria
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Gozac: 5:18am On May 09, 2022
Siwel25:

Forget the pretence; You guys are cursed to always vote PDP. Why should Yorubas sacrifice their sweats for a region who will vote for PDP anyway? APC and SW owes you nothing. If an Igbo candidate is Capable, let him compete with other candidates. Despite the decision to compensate the SW, Didn't Ekeueme contest against Obasanjo in 1998 PDP primaries?
We know a day like this will come when the so called major tribes in South will be up against each other to sabotage the regions interest due to their mutual disrespect and distrust
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by 1875b: 6:50am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
the igbos are free to contest as well as other 300 hundred tribes in Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by 1875bool: 6:50am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
they were not dashed anything. Do you forget that Alex Ekwueme contested against obasanjo in the pdp primaries?
[/s]
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Ikinternational: 8:12am On May 09, 2022
deji17:

I have no problem being tagged a tribalist. But are you honest enough to admit that you are one yourself ? NO.

Prove it with evidence...past or present
100k straight to your account

I won't allow you to put a stain on my name unchallenged. So if you're going to utter rubbish...be able to support it
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by deji17: 11:24am On May 09, 2022
Ikinternational:

Prove it with evidence...past or present
100k straight to your account

I won't allow you to put a stain on my name unchallenged. So if you're going to utter rubbish...be able to support it

You are here clamouring for Igbo Presidency but pretend you are not a tribalist. The joke is on you.
Re: 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi by Ikinternational: 3:16pm On May 09, 2022
deji17:

You are here clamouring for Igbo Presidency but pretend you are not a tribalist. The joke is on you.

Wtf? lol
I blame cheap data
Abeg carry your wahala n go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation / Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) / 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.