Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again (1635 Views)

I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This / I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again by jalodo2: 3:06pm On May 13, 2022
Abasman007:
Nothing makes me feel worth living anymore..
Am 25 years, (by December 30). I'm a student, (second university) at uniport. I dropped out from uniuyo because of hardship and because of family problems (I have a step mom, lost mine in 2000, never got to know her).

I worked for few months (2018) and then got admission in uniport.. I am an introvert and I hated leaving home, but I wanted to go to school and I knew if stayed at home it'll be impossible.. I'm a course rep in my department (education and physics). And although it is extremely hard to get by in porthacourt I was ready to suffer as far as I got an education.. I'm currently in year 2 (had admission 2019). Thus strike is depressing and now that am back home, am doing my best to find a job but nothing is coming out .
I am a self taught UAV Aviator.. I was working on my first project when strike came..

I was hoping that when I finished it, it'd earn me a scholarship with my connections in school.. but strike came and my rent is wasting plus am owing school fees.. the thing is that daddy was coarced by my family to live up to his duties (I have faced a lot of emotional and physical abuse from childhood) but I have always sworn that I wouldn't suffer as a kid and suffer in future so I do my best personally..

But the thing is my dad is getting old and I have very small siblings and money isn't coming into the family like it used to, plus the two strikes and the wasted rents is stressing my dad...he's getting sick.

I can't even afford simple things for myself.. I am growing older and with all these talents I have, and no job to fuel it, no capital to do something.. Plus if school starts today wether I like it or not I can't go back because.. I don't have money for rent, school fees or to take myself there.... The jobs I find pay 15000 and my transport to work is about 12 every month...
It's hard not to worry about tomorrow when today is crumbling right in front of me.. I am loosing it.. I don't want to drop out, but it's likely I'll have to, and without a plan B I'm naked.. there's nothing at home and nothing to do ...
I wish I could at least have something doing or at least complete my project, I know fully well that as soon as that thing flies I'll get more than enough publicity for my status to change . Dad sees me like a burden, and if not that he cannot blame me for the present situation he would not tolerate me.. I'm getting too old to be staying with my parents, but I don't even have a way of feeding myself once a day and I have to take the shame if being treated like a child because at least it keeps me alive...am ashamed ..... The more i grow older the more it becomes impossible for me to get out poverty.. it's really painful and I want to end it... Maybe it wasn't meant to be .. I'm just tired of living in pains when I have what it takes to prosper and build others ... I don't know who you talk to, I don't have any one to talk to... I just want to say it in to people who even if they Judge me cannot see me.. .. I'm dieing inside . I have always been alone from childhood, always the secluded and other child and I have always been my own pillar but right now that piller is crumbling on me ..and I can't take it anymore.. maybe If I leave my Dad will be able to take care of this small ones... I am tired.. 25k would change my life for ever

..I'm not begging.. just saying that with way things are going I wouldn't mind doing anything if I could... Tried being a security guard . Turns out the company wasn't planning on paying from the beginning.. I had hoped if I received the 20k pay I'd use it get hybrid cocumber seeds, use some to prepare soil and get other things.. but after suffering one month trekking to work.. they refused to pay, saying the company hasn't been paid.. and this hurts like hell..

I hoped if I worked few more months I'd have enough money to suspend Studies officially.. but I just don't know what else to do now...
My world has come to a close.. it's clear my dad can't afford both a new rent, school fees and money for my upkeep..and even though I try to augment with small things every month money becomes useless and harder to get..

Now adays I am ashamed to say I sell my dad's coconuts to fruit sellers without his knowledge... I join in taking discarded soft drink cans to exchange for money....

Modified***
I need help.. I'm ready to work anywhere... I can write, I can make UAVs I can, I can lead, I can brand T shirt's.. , it doesnt matter if I know you or not ...I'll work, it's a risk am willing to take provided is fir the Better... I just want to start something before it's too late.. these days I eat when I see food... I promise to make you proud ... Please help me I am starving in my own father's house and it's not his fault anymore... Please... I'd beg for money and I'd really appreciate... but how about when the money finishes.. I want something to out me on my feet at least... I'm intelligent and I'm sure once I can stand on my feet I'd amaze the world...
Please.. I accept I am begging now... I promise to make you proud.. Biko.. I'm begging although I'm ashamed... I'm tired if pretending hence why am using my main account.... You can go through my threads..
0.8.0.9.4.4.0 3.5.9.4

Am really desperate..I have no one to turn to.. please... I am not threatening.. but I'm at that point we're I am not scared of killing myself.. and if there's anything that scares me, it's the stress I'll put the people I'll leave behind... Makes me feel selfish... But I am at the end of it and I'm just waiting for a time when I don't have tried all I can and still fail.. that's why I am begging..

That's my picture .. I am not a fraudster, although I swear I have thought about it.. .. I'm just begging for help.

Modified**
14.56.40.33.08 access bank ..
How can 2 people from different tribes, different names tell same story, exact story? I no understand, are u d moniker ' ifyrosky'? Are u a fraudster or or one is impersonating d other?
Re: I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again by fastseo: 3:47pm On May 13, 2022
If you can write for me on my blog i will pay you well.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again by Onetenth: 7:36pm On May 13, 2022
fastseo:
If you can write for me on my blog i will pay you well.
i can do this bro.
How can i contact u?
Re: I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again by TheCongo2: 8:40pm On May 13, 2022
Onetenth:
i can do this bro.
How can i contact u?

Any idea of how well he can pay?
Re: I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again by fastseo: 1:05am On May 14, 2022
Onetenth:
i can do this bro.
How can i contact u?
Oeight16nine53seven3O1
Re: I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again by Nobody: 1:23am On May 14, 2022
I hope it all goes well for you, man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. / Sierra Leonian Looking For Her Late Igbo Father's Relatives. / Truth About Weddings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.