Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion (32242 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Rayjnr: 11:13am On May 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Impacted Nigeria positively?

List the impacts and how it affected Orlu LG not to talk of Nigeria.

And the man is source of hatred not me.

Hahahaha, these are one the men of God causing religious crisis and hatred in this country

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Image123(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

ASIDES FEEDING HIS GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS TOP BULLSHĮT STORIES OF FEAR AND SUPERSTITION AND COLLECTING THEIR MONEY TO ENRICH HIMSELF AND SOMETIMES BUILD SMALL OUTDATED FACILITIES AND DO GIVEAWAYS TO A BUNCH OF STARVING MEMBERS OF THE CONGREGATION, WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS MAN KNOWN FOR AND ASSOCIATED WITH?

cheesy cheesy Blind boy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Rayjnr: 11:13am On May 08, 2022
Righthussle:
Pulpit bandit. Thief. Who will call you to become Nigeria's president? You are just lucky that there are plenty "olukus" giving you free money every week thinking they are giving to God.

This oyedepo always preaches pure hate

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Rayjnr: 11:15am On May 08, 2022
OGwales:
Who go vote for before? So that you will pocket all Nigeria. You are more heartless than all the politicians joined together. Mtcheeew

This thief is full of pride.

As in eh, the man lacks wisdom and preaches pure hate

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Thebigheart: 11:18am On May 08, 2022
Sir, that's a big insult to you. Don't rubble yourself in this mess you have a nation bigger than Nations already. God bless you sir for the impact in my life personally.

A man from Delta enjoying your scholarship scheme from secondary school to Phd levels is not a small feet.
Thank you sir for your spiritual sagacity.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by colestephan86: 11:22am On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:

Don't be hateful, learn to acknowledge good thing, the man has impacted Nigeria positively, not just in terms of Religion but also in Education, Infrastructure and Human Capital development... Now he is aiming for the World, he has every right to do so.
So rather than hating go and make your own impact in your own field!!
Hating won't help your life undecided
Do not decieve yourslef, this man is very well know by most Christians in Nigeria, Christianity is not the only religion in the world.
His influence no pass canaland and his members

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by ismail4040(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2022
Who wan dash am before. Yeye man. He don see say the thing no dey possible for him to attain, he come they downgrade the position.

If Buhari says, demolish all branches of Winners churches, can he avert it? Yet he said presidency na demotion to him. WHO IS HE?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Shemadex(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
No papa,we don't want you to be the president of this corrupt country,we want you to continue the good work of the lord by impacting lives positively like you have always done,more grace to you papa,the winners family worldwide loves you and will continue to pray for your well being, HATERS CAN PERISH IN HELL.
Papa daughter u are doing well
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Iamnotfearyou: 11:28am On May 08, 2022
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnzYqCZqtvk

The presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church, popularly known as Winners Chapel, worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said he will not be contesting for the presidency in the 2023 elections.

According to him, although he believes in Nigeria, it’s too late for him to contest the highest political position in the nation.

Oyedepo said vying to be Nigeria’s president is a demotion to him, adding that he’s called for a global impact.

He said this during a leadership summit transmitted worldwide.

Oyedepo said, “I believe in Nigeria and that’s why I am still here, and still praying for Nigeria. But I consider it a demotion if I am invited to become the president of Nigeria. I am called for a global impact. I saw this in 1984. Even the devil knows that you can’t be genuinely sold-out to serving God, and not stand out in life.”

A number of pastors have come out to obtain presidential nomination forms in a bid to become the country’s number one citizen – notable among them are Pastor Tunde Bakare, and current Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo who is a pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
Truth is,apart from the presency,no exprecident has done what you did in person
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Ultimas: 11:28am On May 08, 2022
He is right.

If i were in his shoes I will say the same thing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by virginprincess(f): 11:29am On May 08, 2022
AFONAMARO:

But you want him to be a preacher in this corrupt country as well as receiving tithes and offerings from corrupt people in same corrupt country?

Gullible people everywhere!
yes he should continue preaching in the corrupt country, maybe one day the corrupt people will change their ways, what is your problem with tithe and offerings, is not your tithe neither is it your offering, so Mr Man REST,stop drinking Panadol on other people headache.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Judd007: 11:30am On May 08, 2022
Who asked you to be?
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnzYqCZqtvk

The presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church, popularly known as Winners Chapel, worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said he will not be contesting for the presidency in the 2023 elections.

According to him, although he believes in Nigeria, it’s too late for him to contest the highest political position in the nation.

Oyedepo said vying to be Nigeria’s president is a demotion to him, adding that he’s called for a global impact.

He said this during a leadership summit transmitted worldwide.

Oyedepo said, “I believe in Nigeria and that’s why I am still here, and still praying for Nigeria. But I consider it a demotion if I am invited to become the president of Nigeria. I am called for a global impact. I saw this in 1984. Even the devil knows that you can’t be genuinely sold-out to serving God, and not stand out in life.”

A number of pastors have come out to obtain presidential nomination forms in a bid to become the country’s number one citizen – notable among them are Pastor Tunde Bakare, and current Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo who is a pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Olabode211: 11:30am On May 08, 2022
if you do,your go worst pass.you wey build university wey church member wey contribute the money no fit send their children go..mumu everywhere

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by zoroby(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2022
Me sha know say I no go vote for you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by IDIOTmoderators: 11:34am On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:

Don't be hateful, learn to acknowledge good thing, the man has impacted Nigeria positively, not just in terms of Religion but also in Education, Infrastructure and Human Capital development... Now he is aiming for the World, he has every right to do so.
Education and human capital development my foot! The schools he opened that is members cannot afford!
Very arrogant and selfish man.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by HiFive: 11:34am On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:

See you. Na who dem go put Hot for him mouth make him throw away am?

That man already has an empire and he sure knows what he's getting from it.

Read between the lines.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by kcekpo: 11:34am On May 08, 2022
Righthussle:
Pulpit bandit. Thief. Who will call you to become Nigeria's president? You are just lucky that there are plenty "olukus" giving you free money every week thinking they are giving to God.
From your post I can feel your level of frustration, but channel your energy to people that have made life so frustrating to you instead attacking the man God as bless and which impact can be feel world wide.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Nobody: 11:37am On May 08, 2022
Everybody should want to be the president of a country that owes 30trillion and still borrows to fund 6trillion budget.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by virginprincess(f): 11:38am On May 08, 2022
Shemadex:
Thank you cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by iramure(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Impacted Nigeria positively?

List the impacts and how it affected Orlu LG not to talk of Nigeria.

And the man is source of hatred not me.
Positive impact;

His school fees is the cheapest in the world.
His prayers has stabilised Nigeria ecomony
He loves the Nigerian president as God commands all christains
He is very humble
He doesn't do what God doesn't commands
He hears directly from God all the time
He has fulfilled his mandate by making all Nigerians rich
No matter how poorly you perform as his pastor, he will never sack you.
He doesn't force anyone to give to the Lord.
He is indeed a global impact therefore contesting for Nigerian president is like belittling him

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by NuclearReactor: 11:41am On May 08, 2022
hopexter:
Education: Yes convenant uni is a private uni but it has been consistently ranked among top unis in africa by foreign uni ranking sites, convenant uni has also published high ranking scientific papers in international science jornals, the impact is that he has uped the standard of education in nigeria. In infastructure, if you dont know winners chapel has single handedly built many roads around their churches so In human capital development Oyedepo has raise and mentored many succesful people in many other areas of life, so what
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by kbbanj10(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2022
Nigeria Presidency a demotion to you? I'm sure Bishop Oyedepo did not utter this. Anyway he has every right to say whatever suits him, but I see this as pride. Well he lacks almost nothing so conditions like that can make anybody vomit gibberish undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by desiredhome: 11:42am On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Lol, small outdated facilities the facilities that your govt has been building with outrageous amounts are they up to the standard of the ones Oyedepo builds
You can't compare public business to private business in Nigeria.......
How can the public business strive with the rate of looting by the same people working there to fund private businesses including funding the church?...
Even when the church leaders know that their members are stealing from public fund.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Realists(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2022
gbaskiboy:
When your church raise money to buy form for you you will change the narration that God called you to be president. I remember Okotie that time, all lies spewed by these self acclaimed men of God is evidence to show that they are liars, but their deluded members will defend them to the core.

Hmmm, The New World Order, wants one global government, one religion and one sheeples.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by desiredhome: 11:45am On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:
Lol, small outdated facilities the facilities that your govt has been building with outrageous amounts are they up to the standard of the ones Oyedepo builds
The people in charge of those facilities belongs to some of these churches and are ready to steal from those facilities with the believe that that will give him more blessings..... that is the mentality of our people

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by iramure(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2022
Tareq1105:

No point to give you a response bcoz it seems your Case is irredeemable.
prove him wrong by simply highlighting the bishops real impact for haters to shut up

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by desiredhome: 11:50am On May 08, 2022
Shemadex:
Who sabi am.......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Bamzyriches451: 11:50am On May 08, 2022
They should just hand him any of the party's ticket to contest unopposed and see him rush.
Hippocrates
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Blackmanpro: 11:52am On May 08, 2022
To serve your nation you called it a demotion but you will complain about the youth ...���
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by desiredhome: 11:52am On May 08, 2022
kcekpo:

From your post I can feel your level of frustration, but channel your energy to people that have made life so frustrating to you instead attacking the man God as bless and which impact can be feel world wide.
LoL.... effect of religion/poverty......
The poor always protecting their oppressor

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by desiredhome: 11:55am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
yes he should continue preaching in the corrupt country, maybe one day the corrupt people will change their ways, what is your problem with tithe and offerings, is not your tithe neither is it your offering, so Mr Man REST,stop drinking Panadol on other people headache.
It's difficult to find a saint in this Nigeria, that you are a pastor doesn't mean you are not corrupt in Nigeria....... Corruption is even high in these churches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.