Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion (32244 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by GoodIsGod: 7:54pm On May 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Do you greet every mad man you see "happy new week? I criticise as i deem fit. I may be wrong and i may be right. You can either prove me wrong not this kinda direct abuse. Is that godly Goodisgod?

So you know what is Godly and what is not and yet you don't believe there is a God.

Is that not stupidity on your side?

Because you believed I abused you by calling you a name that perfectly fits you?

Well if it doesn't fit your character then it
is not Godly.
But if you behave likewise then it is Godly. It is called being factual.
Mind you, I may be a Christian but I am not perfect. Good is God.

Stay blessed grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by AntiChristian: 4:57am On May 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:

So you know what is Godly and what is not and yet you don't believe there is a God.

Is that not stupidity on your side?

Because you believed I abused you by calling you a name that perfectly fits you?

Well if it doesn't fit your character then it
is not Godly.
But if you behave likewise then it is Godly. It is called being factual.
Mind you, I may be a Christian but I am not perfect. Good is God.

Stay blessed grin

Who told you I don't believe God?

So just because someone is antichristian does that translate to atheism?

You don't even know me on nairaland and you're calling me names.

You're simply ignorant and arrogant.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by AntiChristian: 5:37am On May 10, 2022
iramure:
people in Orlu do not have to travel long distance to worship God, he has built numerous worship centres around the place to ensure churches are close to you.

So that's why they are killing themselves in Orlu LG?

Do those churches stop sit at home?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by iramure(m): 5:39am On May 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

So that's why they are killing themselves in Orlu LG?

Do those churches stop sit at home?
very soon. Prayers will stop it
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by AntiChristian: 5:51am On May 10, 2022
iramure:
very soon. Prayers will stop it

Na prayer go stop killing or repentance of the killers?

Since una don dey pray which of your prayers has been answered?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by iramure(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

Na prayer go stop killing or repentance of the killers?

Since una don dey pray which of your prayers has been answered?
prayers will stop the killings, compare the number of killings before we started praying with present day one. You will discover it has reduced. Don't worry, very soon. Killings will become a thing of the past.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by AntiChristian: 7:44am On May 10, 2022
iramure:
prayers will stop the killings, compare the number of killings before we started praying with present day one. You will discover it has reduced. Don't worry, very soon. Killings will become a thing of the past.

So na church he created to benefit ORLU?

Why are pastors collecting APC FORMS for president then?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2022
Oyedepo is just contradicting himself that's all.

He's been interfering in the political affairs so if he knows better there's no reason why he shouldn't take up the challenge but he's saying this to ridicule his colleague (Bakare) who wants to become the president of Nigeria.

No member of Jehovah's Witnesses will accept becoming a politician talkless contesting for presidency! smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by iramure(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

So na church he created to benefit ORLU?

Why are pastors collecting APC FORMS for president then?
yes churches are important
Pastors realise the importance of prayers, that is why they are coming out to directly influence the country positively
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by AntiChristian: 8:46am On May 10, 2022
iramure:
yes churches are important
Pastors realise the importance of prayers, that is why they are coming out to directly influence the country positively

Do you have the address of the Churches he built that affected ORLU LG?

And is church enough to stop the menace going on in SE a Christian dominated place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.