Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion (32235 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by saintkeppy(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2022
Living Faith Church Worldwide is a country on it own, everything works there, uninterrupted power supply, post-primary, universities & other institutions owned by the ministry is not on strike, they don't borrow/loan money to run the ministry or complete massive state-of-art projects of international standards, the system in which the ministry operates works effectively and exceedingly.
It takes a man with an amazing Grace of God to manage a ministry for over 40years to produce enviable results.

To GOD alone be ALL BE THE GLORY!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Rebuke: 12:02pm On May 08, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
Yes sir cus winners is paying more

I’ll fix your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Check my sigggy for more info

Obviously, yhu go fix phone tire. With this kind of yhur mindset about such a man, yhu go continue to dey beg to fix people phones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Righthussle: 12:04pm On May 08, 2022
kcekpo:

From your post I can feel your level of frustration, but channel your energy to people that have made life so frustrating to you instead attacking the man God as bless and which impact can be feel world wide.

You also a big pulpit robber deceiving the gullible. Collecting money from them in the name of working for God. Motor go jam you. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by edosignature(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2022
Only the gullible will vote for him, Even Buhari will do better than him in all facets except in religion opium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by lexy2014: 12:21pm On May 08, 2022
gentlegenius:
When you have 4 private jets as a GO, how many does a president has.
When a GO control millions of followers who are ready to worship him if that is what he want, how many people in a country can worship their president?

Of course becoming a president is a big demotion to people like Oyedepo. He once said this to his congregation.

so you think the president has less than 4 private jets at his disposal?

how many members are in winners compared the population of nigeria at home and abroad?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by lexy2014: 12:22pm On May 08, 2022
Righthussle:
Pulpit bandit. Thief. Who will call you to become Nigeria's president? You are just lucky that there are plenty "olukus" giving you free money every week thinking they are giving to God.

People thinking this man is working for God. Nobody for God for God's sake. How can God who created alone without any human's input suddenly need people to work for him. Did he stop being God. Stops giving these pulpit thieves your hard money. Whoever made this world will never need your MONEY for ANYTHING or need ANYBODY to do ANYTHING for him. If you believe these THIEVES work for God in any way or that God needs your money for anything, then you simply don't know how mighty whoever made this world is.

do you think that it is the "free money" he is receiving that has made him rich and less dependent on govt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by lexy2014: 12:23pm On May 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

ASIDES FEEDING HIS GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS TOP BULLSHĮT STORIES OF FEAR AND SUPERSTITION AND COLLECTING THEIR MONEY TO ENRICH HIMSELF AND SOMETIMES BUILD SMALL OUTDATED FACILITIES AND DO GIVEAWAYS TO A BUNCH OF STARVING MEMBERS OF THE CONGREGATION, WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS MAN KNOWN FOR AND ASSOCIATED WITH?

do you think that it is the money he is collecting that has made him rich?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by RichAbujaGuy: 12:23pm On May 08, 2022
I, I, I, always about I and his fleet of jets sitting idle most of the time. wink
I'll never forget about this guy slapping that young girl in his business building because she couldn't adequately articulate herself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by CurrentSamuel(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2022
Offerings and tithes are sweeter than taxes and levies

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by georgeakins: 12:45pm On May 08, 2022
gentlegenius:
When you have 4 private jets as a GO, how many does a president has.
When a GO control millions of followers who are ready to worship him if that is what he want, how many people in a country can worship their president?

Of course becoming a president is a big demotion to people like Oyedepo. He once said this to his congregation.

He is envious of the politicians.

Only his brainwashed followers recognise him, he wants to be respected and recognised everywhere he goes .

But politics is quite different from religion. You can not use bible to threaten people to do your wishes in politics. You must be popular and accepted before you are voted.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Righthussle: 12:50pm On May 08, 2022
lexy2014:

do you think that it is the "free money" he is receiving that has made him rich and less dependent on govt?

No, it's his inventions that made him rich. He invented flying bicycle and brainless humans like you. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Zinpat: 12:54pm On May 08, 2022
More grace Sir
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by BePrepared: 1:06pm On May 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Impacted Nigeria positively?

List the impacts and how it affected Orlu LG not to talk of Nigeria.

And the man is source of hatred not me.

many Muslims like you attend his university

2. He treats accidents victims free even Muslims in his hospital

3. Thousands have been healed in his church,

4. He employs thousands of people and pays them promptly.

5. If he visit your state your entire traditional rulers will sew emergency new attire to welcome him.

With all due respect list just one from your great grand father 4th generation
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by blizz5ive(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Everyone should know his or are calling

He is already a king and President to his people

He started saying this since when nobody knew him. So what's the hullabaloo with haters. Right from Kaduna in the 80's he made that statement.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by WideMouth333(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2022
Baba olowo d long prick funny stories....

I started looking for salary jobs I could do. But I couldn't find any .
It was during one of my job hunt I met one woman that told me she needs someone that would be her driver ..
I have never driven a car in my life but when I heard she will pay 70k per month.. I quickly told her I can drive ,
She did not even wait to confirm ,she just told me to resume the next morning cos she have somewhere important I would be driving her too...
See gobe... I reach house and told my friend ,he laughed And told me to call her and tell her I'm not interested in the job ..i told him I can't do that ,.as we were still discussing,his neighbor in the next room joined the conversation ...
(The rooms are so closed together that if u drop a cup ,the next room will hear ,)
He shouted " don't tell her u can't drive oo , just wait I dey come '..
When he entered our room he then explained to me that driving is easy if the car is automatic..he said guy see
"Once you enter,start the car , place your leg on the right hand pad slowly which is the break and then put the gear to R (reverse) or D (drive). ... Simple .
So I spent the next three hours learning how to drive automatic cars from brother Thomas that is an okada man...
When I resumed the next day at work like a real driver ...the woman gave me a car key then told me to go and warm the car before we leave..
I quickly go to her Benz and press car key but na the Hilux truck sound pin pin...I realized we would be taking the Hilux and not her Benz Jeep...
When I opened the Hilux I was shocked..I saw 3 leg pads instead of 2 that brother Thomas told me ...
I carry phone call brother Thomas...he was already on his okada ,I explained my situation..he then told me " Na manual be that na ..and na the same thing..Guy wise up "...
See kasala.... The woman came out fully dressed and entered the car ,na so I start the car but as a wise guy I acted as if the car is faulty, I open bonnet and told her .we can't go out with this car..
She called her mechanic and insulted him for spoiling her car:,she then went in and brought out the Benz car key...
My mind came down ..once we enter I follow brother Thomas instructions,and I put the gear to R ..
As the car was reversing slowly and I was leaving the gate . Next thing I heard someone screaming " yeeeee My leg ooooooooo".....
The idiot gateman had stayed too close to the car thinking I can drive and me don scatter his leg with tire ...
Me and my madam was scared. I personally thought someone died , when I got down and I saw the gateman scattered leg, I told him sorry no vex..
But lucky for me the madam did not blame me , she told me she had warn him several times to always stay far from the car ... She gave him some cash to get medicine ..
We enter car back , a little scared . At this point something told me to confess I can't drive .
But another mind said "Continue but be careful'..
I reversed out, put the car to drive , press acceleration pad and the journey started ...
At first it felt Good..like play like play Nonso don Sabi drive be that
.. everything was going well because the road was free and less traffic.
Na so madam tell me make I stop beside Tastee fried Chicken, she gave me some money and told me to help her get something cos she has not eaten yet .
I wanted to off the car but she told me to leave it on cos she was enjoying the A c .
Now the werey called brother Thomas forget to teach me that once u want to stop in traffic or anywhere put the gear to P (park)
Me I just get down from the car like that and the gear is still on D (Drive)
Next thing I heard madam voice screaming my name "Nonso ooooooooo" .... I turn back And both madam and car don dey go ..
Omo I started pursuing the car , screaming jesus!! madam o Madam o...
People joined me too ... but the car was moving very fast.. and was heading to a police checkpoint.
When police saw the car and people at the back running after it they thought the driver is a thief , they brought out thier gun and pointed to the car indicating that if it don't stop they will shoot ... As my madam see Gun..
She jumped out of the running car with her fat body ,
She landed like an elephant and was rolling like ball before she stopped...
When I saw this I know my own had finished...
I started crying and cursing brother Thomas for encouraging me ...
Pls comment if u would like to hear the remaining story...

Baba olowo d long prick funny stories.......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by lexy2014: 1:11pm On May 08, 2022
Righthussle:

No, it's his inventions that made him rich. He invented flying trains. Idiot.

Why are u so hurt? What's the problem?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Righthussle: 1:13pm On May 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Why are u so hurt? What's the problem?

My problem is that foolish people like talk when they should be learning.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Olayiwola1425: 1:19pm On May 08, 2022
Watin dis man dey talk self. Who go vote for u even if u plan contesting in your local government in Kwara State talkless of Nigeria
Oh boy Better face your church and continue swindling them
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by AngelicBeing: 1:19pm On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:

Don't be hateful, learn to acknowledge good thing, the man has impacted Nigeria positively, not just in terms of Religion but also in Education, Infrastructure and Human Capital development... Now he is aiming for the World, he has every right to do so.
So rather than hating go and make your own impact in your own field!!
Hating won't help your life undecided
Gbamsulotely, end of thread jare, Oyedepo has done very well, haters can go to hell, wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by IamANigerianMan: 1:21pm On May 08, 2022
AntiChristian:
Go n contest for POTUS Abi UN president then.

Global impact.
This man is more than useless UN president
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by lexy2014: 1:22pm On May 08, 2022
Righthussle:

My problem is that foolish people like talk when they should be learning.

So what is the learning that hasn't been learnt that is making you hurt and angry?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by FullBlastLight: 1:29pm On May 08, 2022
Righthussle:
Pulpit bandit. Thief. Who will call you to become Nigeria's president? You are just lucky that there are plenty "olukus" giving you free money every week thinking they are giving to God.

People stop thinking this man is working for God. Nobody works for God for God's sake. How can God who created the UNIVERSE alone without any human input suddenly need people to work for him. Did he stop being God. Stop giving these pulpit thieves your hard earned money. Whoever made this world will NEVER need your MONEY for ANYTHING or need ANYBODY to do ANYTHING for him. If you believe these THIEVES work for God in any way or that God needs your money for anything, then you simply don't know how mighty whoever made this world is. You'll need to examine your brain.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by FullBlastLight: 1:30pm On May 08, 2022
HappyPagan:
We no need you as president.. Dictator in Jesus' clothing.. grin grin Before you mount speaker for every state during Shiloh...

Stop smoking off ur life!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Realestatevixen: 1:35pm On May 08, 2022

I am giving out 5 plots of 500sqm piece of land @ N2.5m each. Original price is 7m.

Only 5 plots are available for this massive Ramadan price slash.

Seman metropolis estate Lugbe Abuja is located behind Dunamis Glory Dome, and beside River park estate, along airport road Abuja. This is a once in a life time opportunity.

Please call 080 3651 9974 now!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Deldrax29: 1:42pm On May 08, 2022
HappyPagan:
We no need you as president.. Dictator in Jesus' clothing.. grin grin Before you mount speaker for every state during Shiloh...

Do u use your brain to reason, or your yansh??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by FullBlastLight: 1:44pm On May 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

ASIDES FEEDING HIS GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS TOP BULLSHĮT STORIES OF FEAR AND SUPERSTITION AND COLLECTING THEIR MONEY TO ENRICH HIMSELF AND SOMETIMES BUILD SMALL OUTDATED FACILITIES AND DO GIVEAWAYS TO A BUNCH OF STARVING MEMBERS OF THE CONGREGATION, WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS MAN KNOWN FOR AND ASSOCIATED WITH?

See d nonsense wey u scribbled down here!

Quit smoking, una no go hear!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Corporate2020: 1:47pm On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:

Don't be hateful, learn to acknowledge good thing, the man has impacted Nigeria positively, not just in terms of Religion but also in Education, Infrastructure and Human Capital development... Now he is aiming for the World, he has every right to do so.
So rather than hating go and make your own impact in your own field!!
Hating won't help your life undecided

Impact Nigeria positively in Education? Can you afford the school fees of any of his universities or secondary schools built with Tithes and Offerings? You wey no fit afford the subsidized school fees for federal government universities. I beg, make I no talk wetin dey my mind jooor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Kco2314: 1:50pm On May 08, 2022
Religion will always be a problem to Africa.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Sleekfingers: 1:53pm On May 08, 2022
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnzYqCZqtvk

The presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church, popularly known as Winners Chapel, worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said he will not be contesting for the presidency in the 2023 elections.

According to him, although he believes in Nigeria, it’s too late for him to contest the highest political position in the nation.

Oyedepo said vying to be Nigeria’s president is a demotion to him, adding that he’s called for a global impact.

He said this during a leadership summit transmitted worldwide.

Oyedepo said, “I believe in Nigeria and that’s why I am still here, and still praying for Nigeria. But I consider it a demotion if I am invited to become the president of Nigeria. I am called for a global impact. I saw this in 1984. Even the devil knows that you can’t be genuinely sold-out to serving God, and not stand out in life.”

A number of pastors have come out to obtain presidential nomination forms in a bid to become the country’s number one citizen – notable among them are Pastor Tunde Bakare, and current Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo who is a pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)

Because no sensible nigerian will vote for you. Except your brainwashed members.

Yeye tithes collector

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.