Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion (32221 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Jesuschristus: 10:41am On May 08, 2022
U are a scam
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:

Don't be hateful, learn to acknowledge good thing, the man has impacted Nigeria positively, not just in terms of Religion but also in Education, Infrastructure and Human Capital development... Now he is aiming for the World, he has every right to do so.
So rather than hating go and make your own impact in your own field!!
Hating won't help your life undecided

Don't mind the human being.

What is in Aso Rock that Bishop wants?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by obembet(f): 10:43am On May 08, 2022
God bless u jare.. follow ur call. Don't mind haters, u can never please them
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Miracle2022: 10:43am On May 08, 2022
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnzYqCZqtvk

The presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church, popularly known as Winners Chapel, worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said he will not be contesting for the presidency in the 2023 elections.

According to him, although he believes in Nigeria, it’s too late for him to contest the highest political position in the nation.

Oyedepo said vying to be Nigeria’s president is a demotion to him, adding that he’s called for a global impact.

He said this during a leadership summit transmitted worldwide.

Oyedepo said, “I believe in Nigeria and that’s why I am still here, and still praying for Nigeria. But I consider it a demotion if I am invited to become the president of Nigeria. I am called for a global impact. I saw this in 1984. Even the devil knows that you can’t be genuinely sold-out to serving God, and not stand out in life.”

A number of pastors have come out to obtain presidential nomination forms in a bid to become the country’s number one citizen – notable among them are Pastor Tunde Bakare, and current Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo who is a pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
yes it demotion. Brainwashed sheeples are gathering billions into your account every Sunday. What would you need a presidential post.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by dazzlingd(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2022
The guy go loot nigeria pass abacha

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by fantastic1: 10:44am On May 08, 2022
Look at how properly run every institution this man has touched.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by NuclearReactor: 10:44am On May 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

ASIDES FEEDING HIS GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS TOP BULLSHĮT STORIES OF FEAR AND SUPERSTITION AND COLLECTING THEIR MONEY TO ENRICH HIMSELF AND SOMETIMES BUILD SMALL OUTDATED FACILITIES AND DO GIVEAWAYS TO A BUNCH OF STARVING MEMBERS OF THE CONGREGATION, WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS MAN KNOWN FOR AND ASSOCIATED WITH?
Lol, small outdated facilities the facilities that your govt has been building with outrageous amounts are they up to the standard of the ones Oyedepo builds

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by seunoj: 10:46am On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:

Don't be hateful, learn to acknowledge good thing, the man has impacted Nigeria positively, not just in terms of Religion but also in Education, Infrastructure and Human Capital development... Now he is aiming for the World, he has every right to do so.
No hating.
Make he Dey him own lane. Pastor, bishop na title.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Ashirioluwa: 10:48am On May 08, 2022
That’s good but anyway being a successful pastor or businessman doesn’t mean you will be a good president.

As head of your church or company, you can fire any pastor or manager you believe is underperforming but a President can’t fire a governor who is performing poorly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Blakpot: 10:48am On May 08, 2022
See this one mtchew!

This guy is just so full of himself

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by OGwales(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2022
Who go vote for before? So that you will pocket all Nigeria. You are more heartless than all the politicians joined together. Mtcheeew

This thief is full of pride.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by ocGuy20: 10:51am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
No papa,we don't want you to be the president of this corrupt country,we want you to continue the good work of the lord by impacting lives positively like you have always done,more grace to you papa,the winners family worldwide loves you and will continue to pray for your well being, HATERS CAN PERISH IN HELL.
[color=#000099][/color] yes God bless winners family worldwide....@princess happy Sunday
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Nobody: 10:53am On May 08, 2022
I don’t trust Nigerian pastors but I can respect this statement. At least he recognizes that you don’t have to hold political office to make an impact which is something I have been saying for a while.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by lagosrd: 10:55am On May 08, 2022
Children of hate and anger will not and can never accept anything and anyone legitimately doing their business. Cursed generation of child rapist and adult pedophiles. The only thing they know is quick money while the older ones only understand stealing and embezzlement. Country full of baby Mamas and infant parents . Children giving birth to children in the name of civilization. ill mannered and totally disrespectful.

Oyedepo has done his best and God has blessed him tremendously. A brand new university is coming up shortly in Akwa ibom. Its almost completed in addition to the two currently running in Ogun and kwara states respectively. Dominion printing press is printing most of the books you see today and other chains of businesses. Of course he doesn't owe anyone any explanation for not disclosing his total source of wealth. Once he did not steal your country's money, please stay clear.

He obviously was the only cleric speaking out against Fulani herdsmen killings in Nigeria before and during the pandemic. They even sent him treat letters. But when a man knows his calling, be it a teacher, carpenter or doctor he won't miss it in life.

Quite unfortunately a number of these untrained children that have given their lives to all manners of drug addictions and make money quick syndrome like gambling and defrauding people using all manners of names as a justification are the ones complaining about some doing their business legitimately. They want to start living a clean life as a teenager. While the girls dresses naked without any shame in the name of civilization just to make money anyhow too.

No morals again, no respect, no discipline at all. No modicum of common sense at all. Generation living like Soddom and Gomorrah.

May God save us from this generation of rebellious youths.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by aspabay(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2022
Respect sir
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by UncommonLogic: 10:56am On May 08, 2022
Pastorprenual fraudster.
Only your brainwashed church members will vote for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Acidbath: 10:57am On May 08, 2022
Trash
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Dreadlock69(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2022
Political candidate or bishop I know grab which one you be again oooo.

Anyway touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by PlayerMeji: 10:57am On May 08, 2022
Thanks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by MT: 10:58am On May 08, 2022
Out of all the pastors in Nigeria, I have little regards for this one. So pompous, uncouth, arrogant and full of himself.

This is what happens when someone who never dreams it sits on vast resources belonging to other people all in the name of Christianity.

Even our Lord Jesus gave what belongs to Caesar to Caesar. He respected his office. Here is this one, insulting the highest office in his own country.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by AFONAMARO: 11:00am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
No papa,we don't want you to be the president of this corrupt country,we want you to continue the good work of the lord by impacting lives positively like you have always done,more grace to you papa,the winners family worldwide loves you and will continue to pray for your well being, HATERS CAN PERISH IN HELL.

But you want him to be a preacher in this corrupt country as well as receiving tithes and offerings from corrupt people in same corrupt country?

Gullible people everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:

Typically arse licker...tueh. undecided undecided undecided
Stop worshiping this men......olodo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Tareq1105: 11:05am On May 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

ASIDES FEEDING HIS GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS TOP BULLSHĮT STORIES OF FEAR AND SUPERSTITION AND COLLECTING THEIR MONEY TO ENRICH HIMSELF AND SOMETIMES BUILD SMALL OUTDATED FACILITIES AND DO GIVEAWAYS TO A BUNCH OF STARVING MEMBERS OF THE CONGREGATION, WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS MAN KNOWN FOR AND ASSOCIATED WITH?

No point to give you a response bcoz it seems your Case is irredeemable.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by NADFOR: 11:06am On May 08, 2022
Na so Daddy,
Too loaded to be tied down in this shithole country that is full of imbeciles.A lot of them are on Naraland.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by Tareq1105: 11:07am On May 08, 2022
MT:
Out of all the pastors in Nigeria, I have little regards for this one. So pompous, uncouth, arrogant and full of himself.

This is what happens when someone who never dreams it sits on vast resources belonging to other people all in the name of Christianity.

Even our Lord Jesus gave what belongs to Caesar to Caesar. Here is this one, insulting the highest office in his own country.

You don't deserve my response.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by rollywise(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

If Jesus was on earth, don't you think you castigate him?, Think about it? E clear abi grin angry grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by MT: 11:09am On May 08, 2022
Tareq1105:

You don't deserve my response.

I don't join issue with fools either. Don't stray into my path. I will reduce you to rubble. I didn't mention you. I have the right to express what I feel, just like you. My expression wasn't directed to you. Be guided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by NairaMaster1(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Impacted Nigeria positively?

List the impacts and how it affected Orlu LG not to talk of Nigeria.

And the man is source of hatred not me.

Hatred and frustration won't allow you see that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by hopexter(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2022
NuclearReactor:

So what positive impact does a pastorpreneur who is into his personal business and profit making ventures have on Nigerians.

*Education as you mentioned is not free but business and profit making purposes.

*Infrastructures as you mentioned i.e housing, more than 5,000 churches, malls etc are for profit making.

*Human capital development as you mentioned, is a concept used by businessmen to designate personal attributes considered useful in the production process which is also for personal profit making purpose.

It’s either something is wrong with your head or you’ve allowed religion blindfold your sense of reasoning undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion by NairaMaster1(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Impacted Nigeria positively?

List the impacts and how it affected Orlu LG not to talk of Nigeria.

And the man is source of hatred not me.

Hatred and frustration won't allow you see that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Atheist Must Swear To God -- Or Leave US Air Force / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.