Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? (1211 Views)

Is Distance Relationship Good? / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 8:05pm On May 07, 2022
I have a friend who is dating a guy for more than a year they haven't met cuz of her strict parents she stays in ughelli while the guy oghara in delta state the guy even talks of wanting to marry her.they call each other,chat,do video calls,help each other in monetary terms and send each other pics.she's scared that the guy would leave her or cheat on her cuz have talked to the guy he's very sincere to be with her.plz guys she's seeking for my advice what do i tell her No insults please
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2022
Distance relationship is cool if only there is true love and trust
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:08pm On May 07, 2022
How do y'all actually date a guy you haven't met in person?
Cool tho..if she cool with it..the big question now is this:is the love mutual?
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by doggedfighter(f): 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
They want to marry yet afraid of meetings.

- afraid of meeting strict parents.

- afraid of meeting each other.

Hope they're not underaged?

Zoom married life loading !

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 8:25pm On May 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
overlove ooo.i tink the love she has for him is too much if he just caution her about sumtin.na cry straight she's a crybaby.
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 8:26pm On May 07, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Distance relationship is cool if only there is true love and trust
true talk
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by joe54: 8:28pm On May 07, 2022
Not good.
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:29pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
overlove ooo.i tink the love she has for him is too much if he just caution her about sumtin.na cry straight she's a crybaby.
Over love?
Wow..they don't seem serious with the relationship cos if they were they wouldn't hesitate to know demaself better..
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On May 07, 2022
Distance relationship is cool when both parties have self-control to stay faithful and COMMUNICATE. Communication and trust is very important since they are not seeing physically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 8:31pm On May 07, 2022
doggedfighter:
They want to marry yet afraid of meetings.

- afraid of meeting strict parents.

- afraid of meeting each other.

Hope they're not underaged?

Zoom married life loading !
This year would make it two years for them by november.the gals parents dnt want anytin bf and she's not allowed to go out frequently d guy came to ughelli sometime but they couldnt meet
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 8:32pm On May 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
the guy would be like 21 d gal 17
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 8:33pm On May 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Over love?
Wow..they don't seem serious with the relationship cos if they were they wouldn't hesitate to know demaself better..
they are serious they arent really attached like calls bt they love eachother alot
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 8:34pm On May 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Over love?
they love each other alot o
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by doggedfighter(f): 8:34pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
This year would make it two years for them by november.the gals parents dnt want anytin bf and she's not allowed to go out frequently d guy came to ughelli sometime but they couldnt meet

They want someone to just appear at their gate and tell them ' look, I want to marry your daughter '

Good luck to all of them !
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:35pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
the guy would be like 21 d gal 17
Now I see the reason for their fear and all..they are still very young..
Well whatever suites them..she soon gonna be an adult tho.
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 8:37pm On May 07, 2022
THE GUY HAUE PROPOSED ALREADY AND SHE ACCEPTED HE'S JUST WAITING FOR HER TO MATURE AND GO TO SCHOOL CUZ SHE WROTE JAMB THE GUY 21 GAL 17
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Unzerious: 8:45pm On May 07, 2022
Ughelli and Oghara no too far na. I thought it would be like The Sun and Pluto grin

Dey go Outgrow dia self. She shouldn't stress herself the Man meant for her is Pushing Drugs in the Saudi wink
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 8:46pm On May 07, 2022
joe54:
Not good.
why
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 8:48pm On May 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

They want someone to just appear at their gate and tell them ' look, I want to marry your daughter '

Good luck to all of them !
u said it allgrin grin grin
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by pocohantas(f): 8:49pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
THE GUY HAUE PROPOSED ALREADY AND SHE ACCEPTED HE'S JUST WAITING FOR HER TO MATURE AND GO TO SCHOOL CUZ SHE WROTE JAMB THE GUY 21 GAL 17

Mtcheeeeew!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 8:50pm On May 07, 2022
Unzerious:
Ughelli and Oghara no too far na. I thought it would be like The Sun and Pluto grin

Dey go Outgrow dia self. She shouldn't stress herself the Man meant for her is Pushing Drugs in the Saudi wink
u nor well ogrin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 8:51pm On May 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Mtcheeeeew!!! grin
e shock u abigrin grin grin grin
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by boxer022(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2022
To be sincere long distance in my opinion is not good reason been that you cannot tell of the true nature and character of the person as you may not have met him or her physically. In this case, their relationship is not a steady one as I can easily deduce that her parents do not want her to have male friends let alone having a boyfriend. The guy on the other hand is hopeful that may be an opportunity might arise for them to meet but that hasn't happened yet. Talking marriage now is not even an option as I am sure her family will refuse her marrying anyone outside who they chose for her. Having strict parents is good to an extent, but when over done the child on any slightest opportunity he or she has will over do what they are avoiding knowing fully well that it is an opportunity of a lifetime. I don't know what to tell her concerning her present predicament as there are difficulties in solving such a case.
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by doggedfighter(f): 9:25pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:

Beautygoddess, so you have the mind to bring the story of underaged' love story' here.

You couldn't advice the young girl to focus on her books rather you want to find out if their love is real.

I knew it must be underaged children .

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 9:34pm On May 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Beautygoddess, so you have the mind to bring the story of underaged' love story' here.

You couldn't advice the young girl to focus on her books rather you want to find out if their love is real.

I knew it must be underaged children .
oga u call a 17 yr old gal underage when in a yr she will be 18 i have told her how to balance her book and relationship its not a crimeundecided
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 9:35pm On May 07, 2022
Her parents are not d chosing type of people just that they are pastors that why
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by doggedfighter(f): 9:36pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
oga u call a 17 yr old gal underage when in a yr she will be 18 i have told her how to balance her book and relationship its not a crimeundecided

Madam, it's all good. grin
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 9:39pm On May 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Madam, it's all good. grin
okorocheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by gameboy727(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2022
Been there, done that. Long distance relationship na scam.

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Beautygoddesss: 9:57pm On May 07, 2022
gameboy727:
Been there, done that. Long distance relationship na scam.
we'll seesmiley
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by Cokahot: 10:02pm On May 07, 2022
Mostly students . My guy carry babe from lag begin gimme attitude. Babe na visitor,no be visitor again,e don enter almost 2months. Steady banging, steady gen,Netflix,WiFi,still the gal no cook or clean house and u say the gal like u. God, nawa o.
Re: Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? by gameboy727(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
we'll seesmiley

I do wish them well though. Both of them have to be really committed to the relationship to make it work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows This Girl.( PH Residents Come In Here) / You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky / Stop Disturbing Me, Its Your Husbands Thats Running After Us - Sidechic (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.