Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky (1206 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / 5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hi ladies and gentlemen, there is nothing wrong if you have a preference. There is nothing wrong if you want to date certain nationalities, tribe, race . It is very ok to have preference, it is your life and you should have the right to date your preference. But please I dey beg you, set realistic expectations that are reasonable. some are having some out of the world expectations and they are wondering why they are single when they have everything to get married, setting down and start a family. After reaching the age of 40 , one wonder why a success man or successful woman cannot find somebody. I understand that people get married in their 40s , 50s and so forth. I also get that soame are enjoying a playboy lifestyle even in their 40s and 50s but some people are chronically single even while they are successful. For example, a babe who only wants to date very wealthy man because she is successful, she does not want date men who are at the same level with her or below her or a guy who only want to date models when he does not even have Dangote money.
Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
masmnd8:
1. But please I dey beg you, set realistic expectations that are reasonable. some are having some out of the world expectations and they are wondering why they are single when they have everything to get married, setting down and start a family.

2. After reaching the age of 40 , one wonder why a success man or successful woman cannot find somebody. I understand that people get married in their 40s , 50s and so forth I also get that some are enjoying a playboy lifestyle even in their 40s and 50s but some people are chronically single even while they are successful. For example, a babe who only wants to date very wealthy man because she is successful, she does not want date men who are at the same level with her or below her or a guy who only want to date models when he does not even have Dangote money.
1. What makes you think there expectations are unrealistic and yours is? undecided

You talk as if the primary goal of everyone out there is settling down to have family when reality had revealed several millions of times over that it isn't the most important goal for everyone out there to begin with and for good reason. We are all of us unique in our very makeup. undecided

2. Not everyone considers it a priority like you do. Why not live with that reality instead? undecided

Chronically single? What is wrong with this babe you describe choosing this chronically single life for herself? Why is it a headache for you? undecided

Let me give you advice for you...learn to live and ley live. You don't get to get to decide for others how they live their own lives.... their life, their choice. You focus on yours! undecided

4 Likes

Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by Mryacks: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
I can't lie...one of my major problem....but now my head don dey calm down grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
My take. Being to picky is not good for both male and female.
Let me sit here and observe those one boxer for 3days redpillers.

1 Like

Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by internationalman(m): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
At the end of the day nobody go still fully marry their spec. Something must be missing.

We can never ever have it all in this life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by Vinnie2000(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
OP, This ur Post is actually for Jennyclay, Islandlady and Company.. undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by PerfectStranger(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
My take. Being to picky is not good for both male and female.
Let me sit here and observe those one boxer for 3days redpillers.
Red pillers Dey give this one nightmare. No fear, simps still dey for you grin

3 Likes

Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What makes you think there expectations are unrealistic and yours is? undecided

You talk as if the primary goal of everyone out there is settling down to have family when reality had revealed several millions of times over that it isn't the most important goal for everyone out there to begin with and for good reason. We are all of us unique in our very makeup. undecided

2. Not everyone considers it a priority like you do. Why not live with that reality instead? undecided

Chronically single? What is wrong with this babe you describe choosing this chronically single life for herself? Why is it a headache for you? undecided

Let me give you advice for you...learn to live and ley live. You don't get to get to decide for others how they live their own lives.... their life, their choice. You focus on yours! undecided

You sound angry bro. Some are actively looking for date but are single. Some did not choose the chronic single life but this is their life for now. They can learn a thing or 2.

1 Like

Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by emmaodet: 12:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Mryacks:
I can't lie...one of my major problem....but now my head don dey calm down grin

grin
Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by emmaodet: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2022
PerfectStranger:

grin
Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On Aug 26, 2022
masmnd8:
You sound angry bro. Some are actively looking for date but are single. Some did not choose the chronic single life but this is their life for now. They can learn a thing or 2.
Let them continue to actively look for dates. No be you dem dey look for and no be your problem and no be your business. undecided

Let them continue not to choose the chronic single life. Na their choice and life e be so why do you make it your place to cast them down for the way they live? undecided

Life is hard enough as it is. Learn to let people be. undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:33am On Aug 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:

And how do you know those people are genuinely happy for being single and unmarried?

The op aptly called it as it is.. A lot of people are so choosy and selective, waiting for Mr perfect or Mrs perfect before they can start a serious relationship, hence the reason why they stay single for a very long time.

Life is too fvckin short to keep waiting for the one that has it all when nobody has it all.

What if you finally meet the one you want and they don't want you?

You always find a way to jump on people's threads and argue against facts.

1 Like

Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by Kobojunkie: 5:04am On Aug 26, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
1. And how do you know those people are genuinely happy for being single and unmarried?

2. The op aptly called it as it is.. A lot of people are so choosy and selective, waiting for Mr perfect or Mrs perfect before they can start a serious relationship, hence the reason why they stay single for a very long time.

3. You always find a way to jump on people's threads and argue against facts.

4. Life is too fvckin short to keep waiting for the one that has it all. What if you finally meet the one you want and they don't want you?
1. The vast majority of those in marriage aren't happy let alone genuinely happy about even their lives so who are you to judge those single and unmarried by such measures? undecided

2. Rubbish! All the OP attempted to do is impose his limited reasoning on others, much like many other ignorant folks before him have done and continue to. Individuals are allowed to wait for whatever it is they desire to - their life, their choice. Simple as that! undecided

If you don't like it, waka pass! undecided

3. And you lot typically to confuse the nonsense you pursue in ignorance facts, why? undecided

4. The life dem they take wait na your own? undecided

You finally meet the one you want and the one don't want you? What sort of silly question is that? Learn mind your own life and allow others live as they desire abeg, especially if dem no install you as relationship police for dem life. undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:26am On Aug 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The vast majority of those in marriage aren't happy let alone genuinely happy about even their lives so who are you to judge those single and unmarried by such measures? undecided

2. Rubbish! All the OP attempted to do is impose his limited reasoning on others, much like many other ignorant folks before him have done and continue to. Individuals are allowed to wait for whatever it is they desire to - their life, their choice. Simple as that! undecided

If you don't like it, waka pass! undecided

3. And you lot typically to confuse the nonsense you pursue in ignorance facts, why? undecided

4. The life dem they take wait na your own? undecided

You finally meet the one you want and the one don't want you? What sort of silly question is that? Learn mind your own life and allow others live as they desire abeg, especially if dem no install you as relationship police for dem life. undecided

Listen man, i was just trying to let you know that the op has his points. You could have yours as well. Why try to counter his post?

There are people who can relate with his post. I mean people who are still painfully waiting for that unrealistic person before sparks will fly. He isn't talking about the ones that have chosen to stay alone for life.

Have a great day mr know-it-all!.
Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Are you the simp? Come here babyboy
Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by Kobojunkie: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
1. Listen man, i was just trying to let you know that the op has his points. You could have yours as well. Why try to counter his post?

2. There are people who can relate with his post. I mean people who are still painfully waiting for that unrealistic person before sparks will fly. He isn't talking about the ones that have chosen to stay alone for life.

Have a great day mr know-it-all!.
1. Op made no points whatsoever. undecided

2. To enter into or stay in a relationship or not is all about choices and choices are based on preferences - we all have them. Choosing to abstain because one has yet to find what one considers ideal is also a choice. There is no crime in that so allow folks to make their choices as they see fit. It is their life and their choice to make...not your place to condemn them for it. undecided
Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by PerfectStranger(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Are you the simp? Come here babyboy
Baby boy kill you there grin. I don reach to be you sugar daddy o.
Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Baby boy kill you there grin. I don reach to be you sugar daddy o.
Zaddy can you pay my bills?
Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by PerfectStranger(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Zaddy can you pay my bills?
Your hair is scary
Re: You Are Going To Be Single For A Very Long Time For Being Too Picky by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Your hair is scary
Don't worry. Just pay my bills well n I ll trim it to Deeper Life version.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Share This In Common / Will You Do This For 50 Million Dollars?? / Am I The Only One Observing This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.