Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? (496 Views)

In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This / What Make You Think Sex Doll Is Better Than Your Girlfriend / Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by joy4news(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2022
I saw this photo online. Do you think such practical teaching should be replicated in Nigeria secondary schools with what is going on in the recent times?

Please kindly share your views below.

Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by Ballzproblemm: 9:37pm On May 07, 2022
sex education o or no sec education, pikin wey wan spoil go spoil

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by joy4news(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

Hmmm... you're actually right, my dear. I think it's more of mindset sort of.
Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by vonlogon: 9:40pm On May 07, 2022
You call playing with a Love Machine sex education. The moment moral education was removed from the curriculum I knew we are heading for the satanist curriculum. Teach a child morals, moral teaches sex in a way that passes the message as needed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by Ballzproblemm: 9:42pm On May 07, 2022
joy4news:

Hmmm... you're actually right, my dear. I think it's more of mindset sort of.
yeah , however it should be thought in a more subtle way , that picture up there is a no no lol
Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by joy4news(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
yeah , however it should be thought in a more subtle way , that picture up there is a no no lol
My thought exactly... Nigerian teenagers need mind revolution right now smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by joy4news(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2022
vonlogon:
You call playing with a Love Machine sex education. The moment moral education was removed from the curriculum I knew we are heading for the satanist curriculum. Teach a child morals, moral teaches sex in a way that passes the message as needed
I don't think it's right to enforce your orientation on people. That you're moral doesn't mean you're good and that you're immoral doesn't you're bad. It is a thing of the mind. You choose who you become.
Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by vonlogon: 9:49pm On May 07, 2022
joy4news:
I don't think it's right to enforce your orientation on people. That you're moral doesn't mean you're good and that you're immoral doesn't you're bad. It is a thing of the mind. You choose who you become.

As long as you don't chose to be a decadence to the society, you are morally ok
Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by Dorwadora(f): 9:52pm On May 07, 2022
I really don't know because it's a 2 way thing.
Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 07, 2022
Nah nah this is not right. undecided
Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by Kingpin1000: 10:42pm On May 07, 2022
Na thesame instrument those girls go use disvirgin.
Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2022
They say practice makes perfection. She might someday wanna try that sh*t.
Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2022
It shuld be taught BUT it must be taught by mature, God-fearing personnel!
Infact, employ Catholic Reverend sisters to teach the students.
If u send young guys or ladies, na d students go 'sexually educate' dem! Teacher go turn to student!
Re: Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Exactly...

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Mother Caught Trying To Abandon Her Baby Boy On Lonely Road - Video / I Need Your Advice On My Love Life. / 99-year-old Divorces Wife After He Discovered 1940s Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.