Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Fashola And Lagos Roads - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Lagos Roads (10778 Views)

Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho / Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by EkoIle1: 2:22am On Jul 13, 2011
jmaine:

^^ Confirmed you don't know a sniff about Lagos . .try not to meddle[b] deeply[/b] in any discussion that might expose your deceit to all . . .case rested until you go gaga again wink wink wink

After exposing your lying a/s/s with the same facts about Lagos that you lack,

You spent so much time in this thread and you are yet to make any sense or post anything to justify your hate and negativity.

lmao. Like they say, trolls are delusionally senseless.

Like I said, I'm here to crush your lies, just beware.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by ideylaff: 2:43am On Jul 13, 2011
@ eko ile is still up fighting all over the place, Mr NL, Mr Vla Eko Ile Klitschkco of Lagos State,

can I see your belt please , does it say/read "Heavy Backside licker of LASG" All is OK in Lagos, LOL
grin
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by jmaine: 2:47am On Jul 13, 2011
ideylaff:

@ eko ile is still up fighting all over the place, Mr NL, Mr Vla Eko Ile Klitschkco of Lagos State,

can I see your belt please , does it say/read  "Heavy Backside licker of LASG"  All is OK in Lagos, LOL
grin

His consistent fracas with me on this land don discharge two of him upper incisors already  cheesy cheesy . . . My target na to de-teeth  Mr Babapupa completely  cheesy . .
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by tpia5: 3:07am On Jul 13, 2011
^you've actually been babbling for a while now.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by jmaine: 3:10am On Jul 13, 2011
^ Really, I will be pleased to engage your folly if you confront me . . .   
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by tpia5: 3:22am On Jul 13, 2011
i should confront a babbler?
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by jmaine: 3:27am On Jul 13, 2011
A usual notice me noise maker like you is of no good to anyone . . Do us a favour by keeping to yourself
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by dayokanu(m): 3:48am On Jul 13, 2011
tpia@:

i should confront a babbler?

Ololufe bawo ni nkan?
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by MMM2(m): 4:25am On Jul 13, 2011
I pity 4 people in lag.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by Seanet1000: 5:43am On Jul 13, 2011
jmaine:

A usual notice me noise maker like you is of no good to anyone . . Do us a favour by keeping to yourself
If you are not satisfied with Lagos, please pack your load and go back to your kidnappers infested weedland.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by jmaine: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2011
Seanet1000:

If you are not satisfied with Lagos, please pack your load and go back to your kidnappers infested weedland.

Never knew an Odua state is a kidnapper infested weedland . . cos am from one wink wink . . . criticizing your idol does not make me Igbo . . compreender . .
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by Lagosboy: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2011
I can take banters and attacks but to accuse me of lying is something i take very seriously.

@Eko ile , buddie i dont trade insults on NL and you could check my posts to confirm, i will not be dragged into an arguement with you either.

I made mention of Oshodi -Isolo LG
My question to you is have you been to any street in that LG recently? I made a concrete assertion that the street on which the Local govt office is situtated is filled with big pot holes.

Ikeja LG
Many roads within GRA ikeja are filled with big massive pot holes, again this is an assertion i stand by

Gbagada, Alimosho,Mushin, inner areas of Maryland , Onigbongbo
Again , the same story of terrible roads

Now let us go back to Surulere , see my post

Surulere which is Fasholas consitutuency has roads which would embarass any governor. Some of these roads are now under renovation but i cannot imagine how any governor would watch these roads degenerate. Surulere has a rep who is athe minority leader in the NASS Hakeem Gbajabiamillia and other big boys in Lagos politics yet they all drive on these roads.

I clearly acknowledged that some of the roads (Bode thomas, Eric moore etc) are currently under rehab but you chose to ignore that and spread your agenda. I again repeat that Surulere roads are an eyesore , the Adelabu you mentioned , could you do me a favor and post a picture of the streets in that area. Anothe poster here who lives in the area butressed my point and you are here trying to paint black white.

I have a life outside NL and it has to be people like you whose life starts and end with NL that know who is lying and telling the truth about traveling within just 10 LG areas in small lagos out of 57 LG.

Guy , engaging you in discussion is a sheer waste of my time and sparing us your presence here would be a great favour. Other amiable discussants for and against have all posted but your mannerism is something else.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by Seanet1000: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2011
jmaine:

Never knew an Odua state is a kidnapper infested weedland . . cos am from one wink wink . . . criticizing your idol does not make me Igbo . . compreender . .
Everybody wants to be a Yoruba man, thanks you are not needed our isoko brother. Claim isoko please
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by mbulela: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2011
Lagosboy:

I can take banters and attacks but to accuse me of lying is something i take very seriously.

@Eko ile , buddie i dont trade insults on NL and you could check my posts to confirm, i will not be dragged into an arguement with you either.

My question to you is have you been to any street in that LG recently? I made a concrete assertion that the street on which the Local govt office is situtated is filled with big pot holes.

Ikeja LG
Many roads within GRA ikeja are filled with big massive pot holes, again this is an assertion i stand by

I clearly acknowledged that some of the roads (Bode thomas, Eric moore etc) are currently under rehab but you chose to ignore that and spread your agenda. I again repeat that Surulere roads are an eyesore , the Adelabu you mentioned
, could you do me a favor and post a picture of the streets in that area. Anothe poster here who lives in the area butressed my point and you are here trying to paint black white.

I have a life outside NL and it has to be people like you whose life starts and end with NL that know who is lying and telling the truth about traveling within just 10 LG areas in small lagos out of 57 LG.

Guy , engaging you in discussion is a sheer waste of my time and sparing us your presence here would be a great favour. Other amiable discussants for and against have all posted but your mannerism is something else.

the bold part is confirmed.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by jmaine: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2011
Seanet1000:

Everybody wants to be a Yoruba man, thanks you are not needed our isoko brother. Claim isoko please

The emboldened is just too funny . . .I don't need your permission or blessing to be one . . . and there is nothing you can do bout that . .let's just say, i don't belong to your bandwagon false supremacist ideologies displayed up there. No time bruv !!!!!

Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by Seanet1000: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2011
Na only lies you feel they make for here. Lagosians have spoken during the election and it is not you "Aga kongo tigi lege tanga" that will tell them they are wrong. PDP propagandists.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by Seanet1000: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2011
mbulela:

the bold part is confirmed.
Confirmed wetin? You think this is spare parts business? Nonsensical Reasoning.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by jmaine: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2011
Seanet1000:

Na only lies you feel they make for here. Lagosians have spoken during the election and it is not you "Aga kongo tigi lege tanga" that will tell them they are wrong. PDP propagandists.

Baba go find one corner perch jor . .go to my pre-election archive and exhume all my comments concerning Fash unstoppable victory despite Jona coasting win. . .unlike you folks . i keep it real . . i voted him in and am also entitled to criticize him as at when due . . .and there is absolutely nothing you can do bout that also . . .Oga seanet, stop all this sparring . .i go  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!  

The same PDP propagandist in Lagos who gave Fashola what they gave to GEJ, and to a large extent what they gave to ACN in the guber polls was what they gave to GEJ in the presidential poll in the SW . . grin grin . . .try another line . . that one no stick  cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by Seanet1000: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2011
Then you are clueless! In your own words you fashola is a false propagandist and you are not part of the bandwagon! I laugh in your isoko language. Everybody will claims if voted for Fashola in the public yet we know they are all enemies of Progress! Ese gan ni "Ege kangan kogo raganungu yingi sogowungun egeyingi agakongo ogosingi baga egorongo"
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by emmatok(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2011
jmaine:

The emboldened is just too funny . . .I don't need your permission or blessing to be one . . . and there is nothing you can do bout that . .let's just say, i don't belong to your bandwagon false supremacist ideologies displayed up there. No time bruv !!!!!

Brov, I will advise you to stop arguing with this poeple.

Since the day i realized must of them especially Eko-Ile don't leave in Lagos .

I stopped discussing any issue concerning Lagos with them.

All you see them doing is copying and pasting online pictures all over NL

Just save yourself from the stress.

They are confirmed sycophants.

Pele !!!
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by Rastamann: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2011
Lol . . the population during the time of Jakande was nothing compared to what we have now, although, you could argue that the money generated then is nothing compared to what is being generated now. . . I honestly think more could be done now and has to be done

What has population got to do with good governance?
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by Seanet1000: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2011
emmatok:

Pele !!!
you are the real sychopants. Na only you dey lagos, the over 1.2 million that voted for him no dey lagos, na aliens vote for him.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by jmaine: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2011
emmatok:

Pele !!!

Advice taken bruv . . Na big case them really be . . only in some special circumstances will their heads get straightened out  wink wink . . for the sake of all
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by emmatok(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2011
Seanet1000:

you are the real sychopants. Na only you dey lagos, the over 1.2 million that voted for him no dey lagos, na aliens vote for him.

Here you come again with you mumu talk.

What has voting got to do with performance.

Didn't some of those voters die during the flooding?

So because I voted Fashola I shouldn't criticize him.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by Seanet1000: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2011
The most barbaric statement is for somebody to say " I voted for Fashola but he has failed woefully in terms of Roads and Infrastructure plus Drainage" if he has failed for the past 4 years and you voted for him then you be real mugun. Ogodengesugunkungu.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by montelik(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2011
Lagosboy:

Ikeja LG

I clearly acknowledged that some of the roads (Bode thomas, Eric moore etc) are currently under rehab but you chose to ignore that and spread your agenda. I again repeat that Surulere roads are an eyesore , the Adelabu you mentioned , could you do me a favor and post a picture of the streets in that area. Anothe poster here who lives in the area butressed my point and you are here trying to paint black white.

Yes this is very true. Osolo way leading to LG office is not a good road to normally ply, particularly d part after d LG office going towards Laspotech. Every now again when d shame gets too much, d LG sand fill d pot holes and put some coal tar on it. Not quite 2 weeks later d potholes return with a vengeance. Most of d roads within this area are troublesome. I live here so I know what I am saying. D roads continually destroyed d whole exhaust of my Honda, I can't count d number of times I have had to buy a new exhaust just cause of passing these roads consistently.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by Lagosboy: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2011
montelik:

Yes this is very true. Osolo way leading to LG office is not a good road to normally ply, particularly d part after d LG office going towards Laspotech. Every now again when d shame get too much, d LG sand fill d pot holes and put some coal tar on it. Not quite 2 weeks later d potholes return with a vengeance. Most of d roads within this area are troublesome. I live here so I know what I am saying. D roads continually destroyed d whole exhaust of my Honda, I can't count d number of times I have had to buy a new exhaust just cause of passing these roads consistently.

Thanks for this, some people call us liars for bringing out the reality of the suffering of Lagosians. Driving on these roads is a torture as u have to be specially skilled to manouvre those Lagos pot holes on the inner city roads.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by ideylaff: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2011
Brov, I will advise you to stop arguing with this people.

All you see them doing is copying and pasting on-line pictures all over NL

Pele !!!

Thank you ooooo @emmatok, LOL,  smiley     Even if eko ile does not live in Lagos, still does not mean he should not have any manners at all,

he cannot post without trading words, or bn uncouth in every possible way,

Only wimps engage people in a faceless environment,

The other day, he was having a go @ me saying Fashola is not my mate, unknowingly, that I am closer to Fashola than his sorry case is,

Fash enjoys criticism cos it keeps him on his toes, Ohhh my so if we voted for him, does that mean he his above the law,

That is why he's called a Public Servant, @ eko ile if you may want to know, check the meaning in a dictionary

Grow up please, and stop bn a bully on NL, that is what you are turning into,

Fash don't need Yes Sir men like you, at all,

in fact we laff when we mention sycophants, he can read them a mile away,

How Government go exist without critics, righ or wrong its down to fash to take the positive ones on board and ignore the wrong ones
not for @ eko ile to be acting like a motor park tout on NL,  embarassed

NB: if @ eko ile was on another monitored portal with strict rules he would have bn bounced off ages ago
still that's no excuse for his foul mouthed rants, all the time,

Ohh my, Awa Education don wowo ooo if  people loosely use the word A**, and other dirty words like normal lingo on a daily basis.

A keyboard and mouse is not a Licence to have bad manners, or bn rude in any way shape or form,  cry embarassed.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by blank(f): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2011
Fashola's father's house is in Surulere. All the inner roads in Surulere are being built, all the major roads were built during his first tenure but cos they were substandard, he has to do them again and doing it better e.g Bode Thomas. He is doing it for himself so i always discount Surulere when talking about good roads Fashola is/has built.
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by phantom(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2011
so eko ile no dey live for lagos but im wan kill pass people wey dey there, na wa o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola And Lagos Roads by ozenyen(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2011
the problem is that BRF and his team are playing to the media hype. I cant Imagine that a road construction of less than 2 years going bad and we say Lagos is on the coaster cost. Some portion of roads constructed in the 70s and early 80s are still there, the problem is after the rain they come and pour sand and bitumen and they tell us they are working.
These questions i have asked and up till today no one has been able to provide answers:
How many roads to we have in lagos?
How many did Tinubu worked on in his 8yrs ?
How many has BRF worked on?
How many are left

all we hear is lagos has contructed more roads than Ghana, where are the roads?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote,Genevieve & Others Make 2011 National Honours List / Nwobike Paid N750,000 In Justice Yunusa’s Account - Witness / Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions Oke-Lantoro-Elite-Idi-Aba Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.