Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman (4160 Views)

To Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind:how True Can It Be These Days / Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? / Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman by iyatrustee(f): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2011
hey baby190 kiss kiss kiss kiss so how is mama and papa190 grin
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman by 190: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2011
they are fine - thank you undecided
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman by upendo98(f): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2011
wow

completely lost. undecidedWhat again was the thread title?

I thought it read 'life and times of 190'.

talk of derailment. grin
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman by Cuddlemii: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2011
190:

Kip to topik people  angry angry

I know u r referring to me. Sorry back to normalcy.

@topic of discussion:

Yes and No

Yes: some women are God sent so they inspire a man to be successful and challenge him to be responsible. They put God first before everything and respect the institution called marriage. They are meek and very understanding. They bring peace to the home. A man and A woman should be a team and eachother's backbone. Some women help in the running of their hubby's business and write proposals for their hubbies.

No: Some women are just daughters of Jezebel and the architect of men's downfall. So even if a man is successful they can still ruin him or prevent him from becoming successful.

Being successful is an individual thing. Its about your hard work & commitment; carrying your pillow of suffering early in life to lounge later. Some men have very good wives yet they are not successful.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman by butterflyy(f): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2011
No.1 topic derailer got derailed. lol
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman by 190: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
butterflyy:

No.1 topic derailer got derailed. lol

undecided
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
Serves him right!!!!!!!!
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman by pleep(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2011
No its the opposite. Infront of every succesful man there are dozens of women and their all touching their toes. wink
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman by 190: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
pleep:

No its the opposite. Infront of every succesful man there are dozens of women and their all touching their toes. wink

Touching their toes doing what shocked shocked
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman by pleep(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2011
^ fixing their shoes, stretching, etc. You know how succesfull ppl like to go to the gym.
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman by 190: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2014
iyatrustee: hey baby190 kiss kiss kiss kiss so how is mama and papa190 grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Do you love me or its just my body u want"? / Desperate Act Ladies Display To Get A Guy They Have Crush On / Help!!! my brain! its been taken over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.