Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED (7169 Views)

This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? / Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Yeyeboi05(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2022
emetisuccess:
Some people get mind oooo. Why do this to her? And u still have the guts to post it here. Hmmm
We didn’t come to the party together na! So,all the way from Festac,she didn’t plan to pay for her fare without anyone’s help?

1 Like

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by GooodHardDick: 3:27pm On May 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

he wanted to roll with her
he decided not to do so anymore..
what's the big deal??
you are making a fuss or over his decision not to take her home...

if it was her that decided not chill with him anymore u won't see it as anything.

besides...u know she has money...she just doesn't want to pay for her own expense...na some women way be that...

Comrade.

That girl u just quoted now.. This is her reply

When he was kissing and sucking booby his sense didn't tell him that some things you don't get for free...

Basically, the daft nincompoop is trying to tell us that Nigeria girls are prostitutes. That the only thing they have to offer a man is their over used toto and breast in exchange for money. Is this not oloshoism?

When we say Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. Some werey go dey insult their ancestors. That girl just confirmed it.

2 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by uthlaw: 3:28pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Both em are broke...

giving the lady false hope is just so childish. .. you know you can't/don't wanna help why act like you could

na true sha...oya stop vexing for the girl

1 Like

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Yeyeboi05(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2022
Austeeenxx:
Omo, dem fit don kidnap the girl o. shocked
Abeg, update us when you hear from her.
I will!
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by GooodHardDick: 3:31pm On May 08, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
We didn’t come to the party together na! So,all the way from Festac,she didn’t plan to pay for her fare without anyone’s help?

Comrade, you did well.

Forget those Low life attacking You.

At the bolded. No single girl have been able to answer that question, as expected, they all left it and started pouring their bitterness on you.

I'm sure she was waiting for a guy to hook up with on the beach party, so she can bill the hell out of him. Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to offer a man apart from their over used pussy.

Why would a sane girl leave her house all the way from Festac, and attend a party she didn’t plan to pay for her fare without anyone’s help?

3 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Yeyeboi05(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Oh com'on
Did you even read the write up at all undecided

When he was kissing and sucking booby his sense didn't tell him that some things you don't get for free..

Icant bet my fair hausa asz that OP wasn't fixed enough as per cash to pay for her ride at that particular time..

Did you read where the lady wanted to know if he stays alone?

Guess he doesn't too..

Did you read where he agreed to pay for her ride? When she made the request he could have turned her down straight up.. abi na crime to ask for something again?

A matured man would say it to your face "Iam sorry Icant pay for you ride"
rather than play on your intelligence! ! You can't kill me if Isay NO to your request!!

Again the OP is broke and he stays with his broke babana

Shikena
Yes,I have a roommate..A poor person can’t afford a 2bedroom around Unilag,I’m still a student too but I’m not doing bad,hustling for myself! So,I’ll have to pay for the boobs I sucked? We both had a good time na!

2 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Yeyeboi05(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade, you did well.

Forget those Low life attacking.

At the bolded. No single girl have been able to answer that question, as expected, they all left it and started pouring their bitterness of you.

Thanks!
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by GooodHardDick: 3:43pm On May 08, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
Yes,I have a roommate..A poor person can’t afford a 2bedroom around Unilag,I’m still a student too but I’m not doing bad,hustling for myself! So,I’ll have to pay for the boobs I sucked? We both had a good time na

At the bolded, imagine what a girl is saying. Is this not prostitution? You should pay for boobs that she enjoyed by far more than you? Truly, Nigeria girls are useless.

when we say Nigeria girls are completely useless. All of them. Some lunatic go dey insult us.

3 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by GooodHardDick: 3:47pm On May 08, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
Thanks!

I'll urge you to stop quoting that girl. She's just 18. She wrote her jamb just last week here. She's a teenager and talks too much. Avoid her and deprive her the attention she seeks bro.

1 Like

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by lyriclekidd(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
I’m not broke,I’m not rich either ..I spent at Bayroot club in Landmark before moving for the party at Oniru..Tbh,I’m not really a fan of spending on ladies,I prefer spending on guys…I use my good looks and dressing to get the ladies!

Lol you're actually like me. I prefer giving to guys who deserves it rather than give girls. Cos most times if I need money the guys would give me, but the girls would never.
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by cavreek: 3:57pm On May 08, 2022
OP, u're smart, intelligent and wise.
Since na wetin u won hear b dat. U need to be tied and flogged properly, how can u do such and still expect her to call u maybe to say thank you

1 Like

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by lyriclekidd(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2022
I no just understand why una dy bash the op. So if the guy no come the party, she no go return go house?? Abi na him invite or carry the girl come? Even if na me invite the girl come, if she do anyhow I go leave am there to figure shii out and move.

3 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by lyriclekidd(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2022
iamhilary:
Funny enough ladies generally have it all figured out totally cashless na lie. She might have pretended like she had no cash with her for her ride home. But OP fvcked up acting childish, you've gotten her around your fingers already but you blew it.

The plan wey she get na to follow man house undecided undecided so dem fit pay for uber. Girls now wey go be like 4 inside uber to go party, maybe her friends hook up with other guys so being that she's the only one left, she had her hopes on op and op chop her eyes. This one sweet me. grin grin grin
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by advanceDNA: 4:06pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Oh com'on

When he was kissing and sucking booby his sense didn't tell him that some things you don't get for free..

Icant bet my fair hausa asz that OP wasn't fixed enough as per cash to pay for her ride at that particular time..

Guess he doesn't too..

Did you read where he agreed to pay for her ride? When she made the request he could have turned her down straight up.. abi na crime to ask for something again?

rather than play on your intelligence! ! You can't kill me if Isay NO to your request!!

Shikena

hey...what do u mean by kissing and sucking boobs is not for free.....this is trashy mentality..and that's why some guys don't respect you women...
.so the guy is just suppose to assume hes supposed to be ready to pay her the moment she strated rollimg with him??

you are over thinking the issue...like you women always do, trying to make the woman the victim...
they are Just chilling and vibing....the dude decided to pull the plug...whats the big deal...

must everything be about money to you women.??....you are sounding like he did him a huge favour the he had to pay back ..... this your mind set is somehow

3 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Lilsameey: 4:09pm On May 08, 2022
Lol, Dem fit don harvest the girl head sha.
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by advanceDNA: 4:12pm On May 08, 2022
Yeyeboi05:

guy no mind all these yeye people wey dey try to guilt-trip you here...you ddnt do anything wrong

you were vibing and connecting
you decided pulled the plug..
no big deal...
she would have done the same if she see another guy or just felt like going home..

maybe she get HIV seff.. may be you dodged a bullet...

2 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by DonEd(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2022
Children with access to the internet.

1 Like

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by greencard: 4:29pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Your dressing and looks make ladies drip for you undecided

How old are they....
How exposed and well to do are they. ..

As a lady icould only admire you and that is all!! You say it like you bang em ladies with your looks and dress sense..

Oh pardon me forgotten you reside in that region. .. even heard noodles and Pepsi could get you a free kitty over there

No wonder one ugly looking dude with hairdo like zebra crossing goes bout screaming zazzu has two kids for two different ladies.
you needn't insult a full region to make your point

Thanks
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Candidlady: 4:44pm On May 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

hey...what do u mean by kissing and sucking boobs is not for free.....this is trashy mentality..and that's why some guys don't respect you women...
.so the guy is just suppose to assume hes supposed to be ready to pay her the moment she strated rollimg with him??

you are over thinking the issue...like you women always do, trying to make the woman the victim...
they are Just chilling and vibing....the dude decided to pull the plug...whats the big deal...

must everything be about money to you women.??....you are sounding like he did him a huge favour the he had to pay back ..... this your mind set is somehow

Young yaro it is not about enjoying emselves or whatever you got written up there...

He fcking lied.. Why lie when you know you can't do it?

Why promise when you know you'd fail

He in a way manipulated the poor girl..

Idont care whatever transpired between em..

What Iam bout on this issue us that HE SHOULDA JUST TOLD THE GIRL THAT HE WON'T PAY FOR HER RIDE

So redpill is all bout lies and how to play on a lady's intelligent just to get into her pant?

1 Like

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Adejo1(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2022
This ur own pass Redpill o

1 Like

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Kriss216: 4:48pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Oh com'on

Guess he doesn't too..

Shikena
I don't care if what OP did is right or wrong, what I know is if that girl is in OP's shoe, she will do worse.

In the past, I've treated girls right only for them to return my goodwill with evil. I don't care how a guy treat a woman these days. It's a jungle out there, survival of the fittest. Eat or be eaten.

2 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Truvelisback(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2022
I don't believe this story.
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by GooodHardDick: 5:02pm On May 08, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Are you crazy?

Why do most men always see it as their destinies in life to be fools before anything that wears skirt?

Why will an adult go to a party without money to go back home after? For all the fck sake, who does that?

Yet, your dummy pssy slave brain can't see anything wrong with that, since it's a woman involved and you're meant to lick their dirty ass.

Honourable comrade. This is exactly why they're called simpletons.

Simpson is worst than cancer. They worship and ass lick women at any given opportunity.

It is dangerous having Simps as friends. I'll urge you to ignore those simp men displaying their stupidity on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Candidlady: 5:03pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

I don't care if what OP did is right or wrong, what I know is if that girl is in OP's shoe, she will do worse.

In the past, I've treated girls right only for them to return my goodwill with evil. I don't care how a guy treat a woman these days. It's a jungle out there, survival of the fittest. Eat or be eaten.

Do worse how kriss? She'd promise and fail or what... cuz Idont understand what the SHE DOING WORSE PART

so to survive in your jungle is for you to become so petty by being a con artist ko?

Ihate lies and manipulative people

OP agreed to pay for her ride...

1 Like

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Kriss216: 5:07pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Do worse how kriss? She'd promise and fail or what... cuz Idont understand what the SHE DOING WORSE PART

so to survive in your jungle is for you to become so petty by being a con artist ko?

Ihate lies and manipulative people

OP agreed to pay for her ride...
Say a guy with 2021 Benz approached that girl at the beach, don't you think the girl would have ditched OP and followed the guy home?

It's a jungle, like i said. Eat or be eaten. She got eaten, no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Nyascobar1414: 5:19pm On May 08, 2022
Clinghton:
Just because you thought your action would make you look like a redpillier or whatever you call it, you left her stranded what if she falls into the hands of ritualist GODFORBID may someone treat your sister or daughter the same way, your amen is not need it's KARMAN.

Stfu..f00lish dimw!!ts.
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Candidlady: 5:20pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Say a guy with 2021 Benz approached that girl at the beach, don't you think the girl would have ditched OP and followed the guy home?

Below is the answer to your question Copied from the OP'S write up..

Throughout,the party see just stick to me and didn’t want to let go off! Even after other guys who looked better than I am tried to get close to her ,she ignored! We were together throughout..

It's a jungle, like i said. Eat or be eaten. She got eaten, no big deal.

Just hope you don't get eaten one day!!

2 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Nyascobar1414: 5:20pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Oh com'on

Guess he doesn't too..

Shikena

Dammn bro...
So you a h.0e...

Now I know....

H@us@ Ashawoooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Nyascobar1414: 5:22pm On May 08, 2022
@Op. You're a real nigga....

Dont disturb yourself, she has her own Tfare... But she didnt wanna spend her money, she wanted to spend yours...

She's a h.0e....

Be wise ....
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Kriss216: 5:23pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Below is the answer to your question Copied from the OP'S write up..

Throughout,the party see just stick to me and didn’t want to let go off! Even after other guys who looked better than I am tried to get close to her ,she ignored! We were together throughout..

Just hope you don't get eaten one day!!
I've got eaten in the past by your gender hence I turned to a Wolf.

BTW, why you carry this matter for head like dandruff? Are you the jilted lady?

2 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by advanceDNA: 5:26pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Young yaro it is not about enjoying emselves or whatever you got written up there...

He fcking lied.. Why lie when you know you can't do it?

Why promise when you know you'd fail

He in a way manipulated the poor girl..

Idont care whatever transpired between em..

What Iam bout on this issue us that HE SHOULDA JUST TOLD THE GIRL THAT HE WON'T PAY FOR HER RIDE

So redpill is all bout lies and how to play on a lady's intelligent just to get into her pant?

you are feeling entitled in behalf of the girl...
he doesn't owe her anything, including an explanation...they not dating..

he wanted to pay...he decided not to...
it's the same with if you tell a guy you wanna fvck him and change your mind...and just walk away..

you are the one over thinking this issue ....the girl involved has gotten the memo when he ddnt see the guy anymore...

he ddnt have to start placating and worshipping her that he's no longer paying...thats story for the gods...

as for your question...there is no red pill here..
this is a guy and a lady that just met...she was all over him...he pulled the plug...thats all that happened here.....he doesn't have to pay her transport fare...he doesn't owe her any explanation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? / Dating Younger Girls! / How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.