Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? (42092 Views)

Freebitco.in Users How Much Do You Make Monthly And How? / This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k / How I Built An Online Business Empire That Generates 6 To 7 Figures Monthly And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2022
AutoRedux:

You can't do it without a laptop. You need to get a laptop. It is a must. Having no laptop is just like going to a farm without a hoe.
ok, what if i get a laptop,can you teach me sir

I'm ready to go to any length just to be free sir

Abeg don't leave me like this boss
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AutoRedux: 7:16pm On May 14, 2022
shiffynaani:
ok, what if i get a laptop,can you teach me sir

I'm ready to go to any length just to be free sir

Abeg don't leave me like this boss
Just get the laptop first.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2022
AutoRedux:

ok sir, i will get it

I've sent you a message through nairaland sir.

Pls check your email
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AutoRedux: 7:31pm On May 14, 2022
shiffynaani:
ok sir, i will get it

I've sent you a message through nairaland sir.

Pls check your email

OK.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 3:29am On May 15, 2022
AutoRedux:

OK.
morning boss. You've not replied the email sir
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AutoRedux: 4:10am On May 15, 2022
shiffynaani:
morning boss. You've not replied the email sir
I didn't see any email. You can still send me the message here.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 5:15am On May 15, 2022
AutoRedux:

ok,sir.
I've resent it.

This is my own---->

I've some personal things I want to discuss in private boss . I will gladly appreciate if you could allow sir
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by skoIes001: 6:10am On May 15, 2022
AutoRedux:

You can't do it without a laptop. You need to get a laptop. It is a must. Having no laptop is just like going to a farm without a hoe.

Sir please I have a laptop and I know computer basics, please can u teach me, I am humbly willing to learn.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by skoIes001: 6:21am On May 15, 2022
AutoRedux:

OK.

Sent you a pm sir.
Here is mine. Waiting to hear from you. Thanks boss
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AIT1(m): 6:51am On May 15, 2022
Macgyver1:
I make $720 weekly on Upwork after tax. I receive my money via payoneer and sell for 565 naira/$.

Boss, please can you teach me Upwork? I opened account on it but no work. Thanks sir.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by rukz: 7:04am On May 15, 2022
AutoRedux:

sir which of the digital skill are you into?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AutoRedux: 2:18pm On May 15, 2022
rukz:
sir which of the digital skill are you into?

I do vector illustrations and graphic design using (adobe indesign, adobe illustrator and photoshop)

I do excel spreadsheet data entry using (Microsoft Excel)

I create pdf forms using (acrobat pro dc)

I do photo editing and manipulation using (adobe photoshop)

I do web design using (WordPress)

And I do video editing and animation using (adobe premier pro and Adobe after effects)

I do digital painting and cartoon design using pencil and paper and I convert it to digital artwork using (adobe illustrator) but it is hella stressful that is why I am working towards getting the wacom graphics tablet to help streamline my workflow.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2022
AutoRedux:

Good evening sir. I've resent the mail. I don't mean to be rude sir, can you contact me on shefail.com if you didn't see the one i sent?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by sexyedjutto: 5:00pm On May 15, 2022
Well I am a betking agent, I make average of 500k at least every month
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by rukz: 5:00pm On May 15, 2022
AutoRedux:

I do vector illustrations and graphic design using (adobe indesign, adobe illustrator and photoshop)

And I do video editing and animation using (adobe premier pro and Adobe after effects)

I do digital painting and cartoon design using pencil and paper and I convert it to digital artwork using (adobe illustrator) but it is hella stressful that is why I am working towards getting the wacom graphics tablet to help streamline my workflow.
thanks for sharing
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by lukay007(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2022
�� ��� ���� ��� ��� ������ ����� �� ������ ��� ���� ����� �� ������� ������� ?

This business model simply involves uploading simple word document as book's on amazon and getting paid in dollars monthly ?

And the beauty of this business model is that you don't have to be a writer.

And even if you got an "F" in your English language like me you can still position yourself and grab as much money as you want.

So imagine all you can grab is 5 figures every month out of the amount Amazon distributes among the smart people who just upload simple short word documents on their site.

Do you know you can also upload low content books (colouring books , notebooks) and get paid for it ?

Do you want to learn how you can do all this with just your mobile phone and from the comfort of your home?

Well.....

� ���� �������� � ���� ����� �������� �� ����� ��� ��� �� �� ���� ��� �������� ����

��� ��� Learn more button ����� �� get the FREE VIDEO now...������� ����s ���������....

https://incomemasteryschool.com.ng/presell
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Lotusflowerbomb: 12:37am On May 16, 2022
AutoRedux:

Great skills

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2022
AutoRedux:

good afternoon sir. How's family? I've gotten a Small laptop sir.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2022
AutoRedux:

Good morning boss.

sir, I've gotten the laptop as per your suggestion
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AutoRedux: 9:37pm On May 18, 2022
skoIes001:

Sent you a pm sir.
Here is mine. Waiting to hear from you. Thanks boss

glorydebora2467@gmail.com

The mods got my acc banned. Send me mes sage on w h a t s a p p
0 8 1 6 2 5 8 9 8 7 1.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AutoRedux: 9:37pm On May 18, 2022
shiffynaani:
good afternoon sir. How's family? I've gotten a Small laptop sir.

Here.

0 8 1 6 2 5 8 9 8 7 1.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by pimplucious: 12:50am On May 19, 2022
3RNEST:

Is this site legit

Yes bro the site is very legit. There was a site upgrade 3 months ago that’s why Whois infor shows 3months.

Pic 1 My earnings
Pic 2 someone else’s earnings since last year (my referral’s)

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nongovernmental: 1:52am On May 19, 2022
Gentledizzle:
I'm Jobless

Edit Your Bio on Nairaland with A Skill that you can make an Hobby To Help Provide Value to Others.

Look for Some Products and/or Services to sell.

Learn Some Important Digital Skills that will help you sell yourself.

S.E.O is important to succeed in The Digital World.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nongovernmental: 1:53am On May 19, 2022
I'm jobless and broke. This thread is not for people like us.

Why not? You can learn alot from other people's write-ups here. Many threads like this on NL has given me sound ideas that I've benefitted from.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nongovernmental: 2:25am On May 19, 2022
Investorozay:

Crypto
Baddest.

You are very game.

I do Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) System.

Which methods do you apply for your Cryptos Arbitrage ?

You can check out my CAB Methods here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2022
AutoRedux:

Here.

0 8 1 6 2 5 8 9 8 7 1.
thanks sir. 0ls delete the number
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AfroAgroPower: 11:50am On May 19, 2022
10dollars.carrd.co Coin Result Updates:

May 17, 2022 to May 19, 2022 Profit/Loss Reports on The First Set of 6 Bullish Coins Instructed To BUY:

About 3 Days ago; I instructed My Followers to Buy These Set of 6 Coins which I had vividly Analysed to Go on A BULLISH Run for Assured Profits within The Shortest Period of Time Usually within 7 days.

Paramountly; We also started a 24 Hours Coin Tracking Initiative which is to Spark Up The Consciousness of People towards The Price Movement of Coins in The Crypto Market so that they all can be conversant with Taking Short and Quick Profits in The Market.

To The Glory of God Who Is LOVE; We are already in Profit from The Price Value Average of The 6 Coins which were instructed to be BOUGHT.

The Blue Circles Represent The Price Movement of Our 6 Coins and their % Price Movements in The Last 24 Hours:

MATHEMATICALLY;

(-22.64 + 8.53 + 812.68 - 13.84 - 14.60 + 10.75) = 780.88%

Financially;

If You had Invested $1 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $10...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $78.088 Returns.

On Similar Note; If You had Invested $10 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $100...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $780.88 Returns.

All of these Profits in Just 3 Days.

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

Sport Trading cannot give this to you EASILY.

FOREX Trading cannot give You Such Massive Profits within 3 Days so EASILY.

Affiliate Marketing Cannot Do Such Easily.

Nothing Really can.

There's Nothing As Sweeter as This As Far As Digital Investment is concerned.

Eat Your Piece of The Cake when You Still Can.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AfroAgroPower: 11:53am On May 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
10dollars.carrd.co Coin Result Updates:

May 17, 2022 to May 19, 2022 Profit/Loss Reports on The First Set of 6 Bullish Coins Instructed To BUY:

About 3 Days ago; I instructed My Followers to Buy These Set of 6 Coins which I had vividly Analysed to Go on A BULLISH Run for Assured Profits within The Shortest Period of Time Usually within 7 days.

Paramountly; We also started a 24 Hours Coin Tracking Initiative which is to Spark Up The Consciousness of People towards The Price Movement of Coins in The Crypto Market so that they all can be conversant with Taking Short and Quick Profits in The Market.

To The Glory of God Who Is LOVE; We are already in Profit from The Price Value Average of The 6 Coins which were instructed to be BOUGHT.

The Blue Circles Represent The Price Movement of Our 6 Coins and their % Price Movements in The Last 24 Hours:

MATHEMATICALLY;

(-22.64 + 8.53 + 812.68 - 13.84 - 14.60 + 10.75) = 780.88%

Financially;

If You had Invested $1 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $10...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $78.088 Returns.

On Similar Note; If You had Invested $10 on Each Coin; Your Total Investment would have been $100...By Now - in Just 3 Days; You'll be in $780.88 Returns.

All of these Profits in Just 3 Days.

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

Sport Trading cannot give this to you EASILY.

FOREX Trading cannot give You Such Massive Profits within 3 Days so EASILY.

Affiliate Marketing Cannot Do Such Easily.

Nothing Really can.

There's Nothing As Sweeter as This As Far As Digital Investment is concerned.

Eat Your Piece of The Cake when You Still Can.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

This is How Much We recently made in the last 3 days.

Some of us no longer Count and Express our Financial Returns as Figures.

For Some Years Now; We count our Returns in Percentages.

780% Profits in The Last 3 Days trading on Altcoins through The Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Methods.

Visit link to study:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AfroAgroPower: 11:59am On May 19, 2022
Free For Everyone.

Enjoy These For Free:

May 19, 2022:

The 10 Dollars Maildrops Coins Alert:

New Bullish Coins To Buy :

First Set of 6 Bullish Coins To Buy for Today:

These are the Set of 6 New Coins which I recently dropped in less than 4 hours Today on My Private Ecurrency Maildrops Broadcast Channel:

You still have good time to buy them before they move significantly in price.

Enjoy!

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by 1EmmyKay: 10:51am On May 25, 2022
How do you do this
shiffynaani:
chairman can you teach me?

I'm ready to learn sir and also loyal to the core

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dr. Elizabeth Jack-Rich Featured In Forbes China May Issue 2020 / Meet 24 Nigerian Billionaires In Oil And Gas Industry / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.