Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? (41209 Views)

Freebitco.in Users How Much Do You Make Monthly And How? / This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k / How I Built An Online Business Empire That Generates 6 To 7 Figures Monthly And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by shiffynaani(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2022
1EmmyKay:
How do you do this
do what?

I don't understand
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nongovernmental: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Offline:

On Farming: Cassava Farming, Plantain Farming, Poultry Birds, catfish productions.

On Pleasure: Bet shops.
Barbing Shops,
Game centres,

These are businesses that I partner with and invest on with people who I trust can provide me my expected revenues.

Dealing with people is no joke... Hence, I take my Digital Lifestyle and Tradings on Assets very seriously as this is where I get money to invest on people.

Online: I trade Cryptos, FOREX and Digital Options. I also run a Digital Trading Institution where I teach people how to generate passive income from avoiding the many pitfalls which many people fall into from trading these assets. The entire training is between 2 Weeks - 1 Month; depending on the existing knowledge of the student involved.

PS:

Below is a Help for Students, NYSC Members and People looking for The Right Digital Skills to acquire for their own Financial Freedom:

Firstly, read through these Digital and Financial Sensitization threads:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

And

Financial Freedom Enlightenment:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1

Without Writing too much;

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Achieve Financial Freedom Through THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION (TPSOSFFI).

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Live Life as Simple as A,B,C:

A : Affiliations (Affiliate Marketing & Affiliate Supplying)

B : Bureaucracy (Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy & Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy)

C : CPA Marketing and Charity Doings.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by femzy190: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
sexyedjutto:
Well I am a betking agent, I make average of 500k at least every month
Thought the money made goes to betking as you are placed on a salary as an agent.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by 234daniel2010(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Martartins:
I work for free for now. Passion is more important than money. I have found my passion.

Nah because your mama still dey feed you, here in Bangladesh you start feeding your self from 18years.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Johnwick64: 3:04am On Jun 05, 2022
mactoni91:

I buy cheap and sell to some Chinese guys for little profits
bro please, how do you find this Chinese guys you sell to, and what di you mean you buy crypto cheap,don't you buy it at the market value of the coin
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by ManyThanks: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Deejaygold:
$10 daily
Care to share how?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nongovernmental: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is a great thread to recommend to every beginner and person trying to find their path in making money online and offline.

We need such threads for Experiential Education of People in the society.

I'll also do well to drop an important financial update which people interested in investing on themselves thorough Cryptocurrencies and NFTs can Read up on and Follow Through with.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nongovernmental: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nongovernmental:
This is a great thread to recommend to every beginner and person trying to find their path in making money online and offline.

We need such threads for Experiential Education of People in the society.

I'll also do well to drop an important financial update which people interested in investing on themselves thorough Cryptocurrencies and NFTs can Read up on and Follow Through with.
Don't waste your precious time online just reading news.

Learn to Invest in Yourself Digitally and Cryptographically:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Read the thread below:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

The 6-6-6 Coins Report:

As Analysed by The Maildrops Portal:

With the Revolotto coin already shooting 1134.65% within the last 24 hours; we are all ahead in good profits with Our Bullish Coins Selection.

However;

Since we are still losing momentum on the other coins, we have to calculate Net Profit from the Profit and Losses of All The Coins Selection which we made.

Mathematically;

- 1.62 + 0.13 - 10.38 -41.74 -16.87 + 18.32 + 1.13 + 1134.65 - 25.95 - 14.60 = 1,043.07%

So;

Financially;

If you had invested $1 on each of the Bullish Coins; you would have invested $12 in total; and by now you would be sitting on a profit of $10.4307.

In the same vein, If you had invested $1 on each of the Bullish Coins; you would have invested $120 in total; and by now you would be sitting on a profit of $104.307.

Right Now;
All Profits can be locked by converting Profits into Stable Coins as We Hold These Coins Further for More Profitable Outcome.

We Roll On.

The 10dollars Maildrops Portal.

The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Invest in Cryptocurrencies - The Credible, Profitable and Ultimate Ways.

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by sexyedjutto: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
femzy190:

Thought the money made goes to betking as you are placed on a salary as an agent.
We're paid commission based on sales
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by femzy190: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
sexyedjutto:
oh i now get.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by femzy190: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
sexyedjutto:
oh i now get.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Sunnybabe(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Macgyver1:
I make $720 weekly on Upwork after tax. I receive my money via payoneer and sell for 565 naira/$.

Pls can you help me and put me through... Life as been hard... Pls... I am a graphic designer but no payable work
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by track247: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Macgyver1:
I make $720 weekly on Upwork after tax. I receive my money via payoneer and sell for 565 naira/$.

I'm in need of Payoneer funds
I can buy at N580 now

whatsapp
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Macgyver1: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
track247:

I'm in need of Payoneer funds
I can buy at N580 now

whatsapp

My exchanger currently buys at 580. Thank you!
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by igahdavid(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Macgyver1:

My exchanger currently buys at 580. Thank you!

590?
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Macgyver1: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2022
igahdavid:

590?

I will have more on Monday and Thursday
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by track247: 1:01am On Jun 20, 2022
-
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by igahdavid(m): 1:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Macgyver1:

I will have more on Monday and Thursday

Let me know when you get

WhatsApp
0 8 0 3 4 8 0 5 5 5 5
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Macgyver1: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2022
igahdavid:

Let me know when you get

WhatsApp
0 8 0 3 4 8 0 5 5 5 5

Okay
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by pimplucious: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

I carried out my investigations about this jork investment website which this fellow claims to be earning from.

I'll drop my findings as to his claims for the website here for people to see.

And I am still making money from the site up till this morning
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by gametalk: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
I render SEO services on Fiverr and Seoclerks.
Kindly update me if you are interested.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Conestone(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
I buy dollars at the rate of 570/$ . Please patronize me
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AlwaysPositive: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2022
kamez:
Average of 600k per week.....

And yes I make that money right from the comfort of my house..

And it's legit...very very very legit

Please how can I reach you
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AlwaysPositive: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Macgyver1:

Please sir, how can I reach you??
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Aflick: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Ecurrency Arbitrage and Crypto Mining is what do online daily that gives me steady income. Making over 100k per month from the Crypto Mining alone and over 200k monthly from Ecurrency Arbitrage. The beauty of it is there isn't any much work and it's simple as hell becos the Mining is on Autopilot.
It's good to do an intensive research on various money making ventures to be financially free. The economy of our country doesn't dictate our income and way of life if we are sound online.
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Macgyver1: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

Please sir, how can I reach you??

Drop your WhatsApp number and I will contact you
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AlwaysPositive: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Macgyver1:

Drop your WhatsApp number and I will contact you

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Deejaygold(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2022
ManyThanks:
Care to share how?

Blogging and adsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.