Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? (3301 Views)

My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by odinson1(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
yeah dnt be confused,am a fan of her
She looks a lot like a girl i liked back then in secondary schoolgrin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Beautygoddesss: 11:28am On May 09, 2022
odinson1:

She looks a lot like a girl i liked back then in secondary schoolgrin
abeg o make softmadeit nor come find u o na her guy be that ogrin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by odinson1(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
abeg o make softmadeit nor come find u o na her guy be that ogrin
He pays her bills,i eat the cookie for him grin
50/50 cheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Beautygoddesss: 11:36am On May 09, 2022
odinson1:
He pays her bills,i eat the cookie for him grin 50/50 cheesy
be like say u wan diegrin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Fcmb2022(f): 11:39am On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Fcmb2022 post=112647430] Good morning Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!!!! what popping Dis morning guys it's a Beautiful day. How is everyone doing?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by JovialJune(f): 12:01pm On May 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I know, u will start your madness again

You this boy, the day I will have your time is coming...

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by emmanuelbrown26: 12:55pm On May 09, 2022
JovialJune:

You this boy, the day I will have your time is coming...
Una dun see d madness I just talked about. When u see an elder like me and be calling me boy. Even my boy fit give u belle
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by bigjackass: 12:57pm On May 09, 2022
Seun undecided
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by JovialJune(f): 12:58pm On May 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Una dun see d madness I just talked about. When u see an elder like me and be calling me boy. Even my boy fit give u belle

Asinwin.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:44pm On May 09, 2022
when you call your sef satanist what are doing here? you dont belong here,you should go to the abyss where your master is to practice your trade. angry
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Polynek(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2022
Am here to get the latest information in Naija, to catch cruise and also learn 1 or 2 from different sections of the forum, I no get time to hate anyone in Dix forum bcox am not sure I can meet anyone here in reality, so why I go hate you?
Some people do insult me shaa, I jox read dea mentions and move on, shouting at someone in Dix forum does me no good bcox lax-lax na here d quarrel go end grin
Nevertheless I like some monickers like Explorer, the guy de post beta educative post, is been a while I saw His post, hope nothing de do my man, Mr EXPLORER anywhere you are may GOD bless your hustle
lax-lax i love everyone here
May GOD see us through
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by emmanuelbrown26: 5:09pm On May 09, 2022
JovialJune:

Asinwin.
Rotten and smelly pussy
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by JovialJune(f): 5:37pm On May 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
My mother has
Rotten and smelly pussy

Fixed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by emmanuelbrown26: 5:48pm On May 09, 2022
JovialJune:

Fixed.
Either to suck dick dun dey hungry u or d bad blood that flows in between your leg dey worry u
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by JovialJune(f): 5:57pm On May 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Either to suck my father's diick dey hungry me or d bad blood that flows in between my mama's leg dey worry me

Fixed.

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:18pm On May 09, 2022
JovialJune:
[b][/b]

Fixed.
Cum and suck me offff
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by JovialJune(f): 6:43pm On May 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

My mama should cum and suck me offff

Fixed

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:01pm On May 09, 2022
JovialJune:

Cum and suck me
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by preshman22: 12:38pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are welcome love.
This man
You too like woman
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 12:45pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Ernesthugo(m): 1:34pm On May 11, 2022
slawormiir niggar
mumu clown

ObamaMessi:
Who are the most annoying nairalanders.

Since I joined nairaland I understood that some people get attention for contributing and posting meaningful contents while others get attention by posting meaningless, irrelevant contents.Some possess extreme views that angers people.

So as a family, we can identify them.Post name(s) of person(s) you feel is/are the most annoying.

Feel free to add me if you think I'm one of them.GoodLuck!
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by ObamaMessi: 2:13pm On May 11, 2022
Ernesthugo:
slawomiirrr niggar mumu clown

To you that's the most annoying nairalander?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Ernesthugo(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2022
TO EVERYONE
ObamaMessi:
To you that's the most annoying nairalander?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by ObamaMessi: 3:30pm On May 11, 2022
Ernesthugo:
TO EVERYONE
No, i don't even know that moniker sef.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Uniquetani1(f): 3:44pm On May 11, 2022
Desperados:
I found only 4 ladies disturbing my peace of mind on this forum

pocohantas (she is just sexily & jovially annoying)

Candidlady (gat mood swings to go wit the flow & stubbornly cute,,more cuter when she is stoned

pozehnani (too shy for my liking wit a pinch of loyalty & intelligently dangerous)

Uniquetani (she does her own wickedness excess, she just want me at all cost but it won't work. Smart Beautiful witch).

I go run leave Nairaland for una mak i rest.

Omo shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Ernesthugo(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2022
THE GUY NA BASTARD ALWAYS PROMOTING WEED AND YAHOO AKA FRAUD
slawormiir
ObamaMessi:
No, i don't even know that moniker sef.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Ernesthugo(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2022
BE LIKE SAY YOU BE WINCH

Uniquetani1:

Omo shocked
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Uniquetani1(f): 4:23pm On May 11, 2022
Ernesthugo:
BE LIKE SAY YOU BE WINCH

You should be afraid

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Ernesthugo(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2022
I'M COVERED WITH BLOOD OF JESUS...

Uniquetani1:

You should be afraid
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by Desperados(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Omo shocked
Wahala don wear pant & singlet shocked

I don invite trouble,, the Queen don show.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by ObamaMessi: 4:47pm On May 11, 2022
Ernesthugo:
THE GUY NA BASTARD ALWAYS PROMOTING WEED AND YAHOO AKA FRAUD
slawormiir
Me i no know the lady i for make am deactivate asap! I swear!
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? by ObamaMessi: 4:50pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=Fcmb2022 post=112662382][/quote]We are doing well o.Who do you consider to be annoying nairalder(s)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Amazing Facts About Ijebus / Please, Is This The Best Way To Feed A Baby? / I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.