Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish (43495 Views)

How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Reinamaria(f): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
9jakool:
Fish and okro is one of those combinations that disturbs my soul.

In a good or bad way?
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by rippa(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Easy and quick Okro soup recipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM21icVxTYw

Dem nor dey put oil for only okro soup

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Reinamaria(f): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
musawisdom:
Which one is homemade?
Do we have factory made?

We have eatery made. Not the same quality.

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Neoteny7: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Temptress!

Away with thee, with thine temptations!

Where u dey see money to dey cook like this sef.
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Omoslim26: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Good oil don cost well well, help me nah

I go give you original Igbo oil, unadulterated,sharp with that scent that will blow ya mind grin grin
If you are interested say hi but e cost small grin

2 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by aikyg(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Is your bobo allergic to red oil?
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
This chef na lady ABI na guy shocked
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Funflipper: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
What do you think?

I will score this 3/10.
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Kilometres: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
What do you think?

I think you should have a food blog

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by nedekid: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Looks delicious.

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by tellwisdom: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Where u see money take cook soup??

2 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Nazgul45(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
d soup no sweet jor
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by SammyJac(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
What I like more is your kitchen.

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Trevor007007(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
tongue I sure say na the only thing wey you Sabi cook, your method get as e b grin grin
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by wumi2017(f): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Okra soup my best soup,, if you want to boost your Instagram account, TikTok viewers and Facebook likes and comments dm me pls

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Goalnaldo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
I see that you are trying to collect the nairaland chef title from pocohantas grin Anyways, okro used to be my favorite soup till I tasted oha kiss

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by FEARLESSDUDE: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

see as e don set. What do you say?

You no try at all
Someone's wife for that matter, if you be my wife (God forbidden) I will always eat outside before coming home grin

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by okayman4real(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kriss216:
Is there scarcity of red oil in your area
bad guy
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Goalnaldo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
tellwisdom:
abi make we tag EFCC? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Joshuam1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Lovely now....But the red oil is not enough.

It's called palm oil.

2 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Durabest: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ever since Tinubu won primary elections na so so good things just dey happened
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Goalnaldo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Is croaker fish the same as tilapia? Cause I thought that was croaker.

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Draslo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
What do you think?
Super!!
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by spencekat(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
tellwisdom:
For road.

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by bigpicture001: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abeg u just waste. Fish of 3k for nothing.. that soup no go sweet... Doesn't even look good
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by stasius: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
What do you think?

I think the fish will scatter. You should have grilled it before adding.
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by medropoly(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
No insult but the soup looks raw lipsrsealed undecided
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by correctyourself(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
What do you think?

It's ok, also the quantity of oil is fine, gone are the days one use too much oil because of health.

You did well.

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by correctyourself(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Lovely now....But the red oil is not enough.

Not everybody actually like too much oil, just like salt.

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by kals4luv990(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

mama this your na #400 yu use prepare am?

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Sleekfingers: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=Kriss216 post=112638872]Is there scarcity of red oil in your area[/quote

No be everybody dey use palm oil......as a matter of fact, one of my kid, don't eat anything prepared with palm......my wife usually prepare her soup and stew separate....

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by cooooooks(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Love the video. Aunty, your voice is strong and very good for Youtube. We can clearly hear you, nice.

I will be making okra soon. cheesy. It's such an affordable and accessible soup option, even in the abroad.

Personally, I would cook the fish for 10 to 15 minutes. I would then grill it for 10 to 20 minutes before serving.

I would add in the okra without the fish being in the pot. When the okra soup is like almost done cooking, I would then add the fish and vegetables simultaneously.

Merci.
gloryhomemaker:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" / What Even Is This Mess - Caucasian Man Rejects His Nigerian Wife’s Pounded Yam / Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.