Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish (43503 Views)

How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Kinzo0917(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
You no Sabi cook..sorry
. Always condemning on every thread. I pity the woman that will marry you

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
I love croaker fish kiss

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by maasoap(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Easy and quick Okro soup recipe.

Matured tilapia fish is bae

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by maasoap(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Na so country be, too much oil is not good for the health.

Most especially red oil.
I tell my wife this all the time, she adjusted a little but I don't know when she's going to adjust completely

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by laborious(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
I think its very dangerous to cook okro with tilapia fish...if you dont get it forget about it..
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by emmabest2000(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
laborious:
I think its very dangerous to cook okro with tilapia fish...if you dont get it forget about it..

To avoid those stubborn fish bones hanging on inner throat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Wwwq: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oh
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Mopolchi: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
How you take tilapia cook okra? E be like say you no sabi cook?
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by ghostwriter85(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
I hate this soup with passion.
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Vincyman: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Is this ur own 400naira soup?
According to one naija pastor
gloryhomemaker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM21icVxTYw

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by AndikanEssien(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kriss216:
Is there scarcity of red oil in your area

Hahahahaha! The war in Ukraine has obviously caused a scarcity grin grin

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by a2d3rew(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Good,but I love dry fish with okro sha

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by HELLASJ(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by pirazo: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Home made sacrifice
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Maduc1984: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM21icVxTYw

yummy

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
SoapQueen:

Is this the fish called tilapia? I'm not sure I know it, neither have I seen it before. Maybe I should try your recipe during this cold season.

This is the Tilapia fish. It has scales, it's very delicious. It comes out good in pepper soup and when grilled too.

2 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
voiceoftruthNG:
@ gloryhomemaker, I love your tender and humble spirit. Thumbs up for you my dear

Thank you, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Is croaker fish the same as tilapia? Cause I thought that was croaker.

Croaker is different. When you visit the meat and fish shop, you can ask them to show you the difference. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
cooooooks:
Love the video. Aunty, your voice is strong and very good for Youtube. We can clearly hear you, nice.

I will be making okra soon. cheesy. It's such an affordable and accessible soup option, even in the abroad.

Personally, I would cook the fish for 10 to 15 minutes. I would then grill it for 10 to 20 minutes before serving.

I would add in the okra without the fish being in the pot. When the okra soup is like almost done cooking, I would then add the fish and vegetables simultaneously.

Merci.

Thank you so much for your kind words and observations.

2 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
WrksOnMyMachine:
Kitchen & Utensils (Sanitary conditions, neatness e.t.c) = 10
Ingredient quality (Freshness) = 10
Presentation = 8

Total = 9.3

Great work maa'm. However, we are Nigerians. Please put your best foot forward, for presentation. The cereal bowl was unsuitable - for whatever my opinion is worth.

This was my days of little beginning. A lot has changed now with presentation and all, thank you for paying such attention. I appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Harrykn: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
You no season the fish well !
My No 1 soup of no satisfaction.
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by SoapQueen(f): 2:03am On Jul 01, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

This is the Tilapia fish. It has scales, it's very delicious. It comes out good in pepper soup and when grilled too.

Thanks alot. Your recipe looks sumptuous. Welldone for the great job. I'll buy tilapia today.

2 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Awise09(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Na so country be, too much oil is not good for the health.
All my granny and grandpa that's eats too much oil lived above 80, 98, 110, while some of young generation that's studying to much of things like eat this or that are dyeing of Different diseases.
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Awise09:

All my granny and grandpa that's eats too much oil lived above 80, 98, 110, while some of young generation that's studying to much of things like eat this or that are dyeing of Different diseases.

There is enough correct palm oil in that Okro soup for me and my family, but some considered it not enough probably the camera didn't show the oil well.

But to each man to his own opinions. I don't condemn palm oil in soups and I wouldn't be drinking it with a cup to show I love palm oil as well. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" / What Even Is This Mess - Caucasian Man Rejects His Nigerian Wife’s Pounded Yam / Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.