Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story (3812 Views)

The Game Of Finding A Wife.. True Stories / SHOCKING CONFESSION!!! I Almost Cheated On My Husband, If Not For This 100% / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by SSpeter(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2022
My wife applied for her annual leave early this year and I was supposed to apply for mine do that we could travel with our kids to visit my grand parents.

As the head of my unit (there are four units heads) I report to a regional head and he resigned (Japa) creating the void for the four of us to trade subtle tackles.

This is the not the time to go on leave if you are very ambitious because whoever is assigned to act in his capacity may eventually get the position.

I tucked my leave plans and my wife proceeded on leave and travelled with my daughters while I continued aiming for the vacant position.

Unfortunately none of us got it. I was reassigned ( I was formerly in sales) and that was where I almost fell. About six weeks into my new role there was this vendor rep that made my brain almost pop out of my skull.

She works for an organization that sells and service heavy machineries. She is beautiful with a smooth voice and a spellbinding smile. She came to inquire why we have not called for their services for close to a month.

We talked about it and she invited me to lunch the next day. We had lunch and I told her I was married and she laughed and said she was not hitting on me that I should calm down and be free.

She said the invite to lunch was because I apologized about not calling her coy for services (actually we rotate vendors but my subordinates do collect tips from vendors so they can keep writing a vendors name on the request sheet and I keep approving as JJC ) and not all managers will entertain complaints the way I did.

Few days later she called, we joked had lunch again and she became my acquaintance. We live not too far from each other and one day my car won't start and she came around to give me a lift. She was insanely sexy and I like her as an acquaintance.

She invited me to her house and there I got to know her Dad owns the coy she works with. We joked about it and suddenly started kissing. I struggle to let go and had to diffuse the situation by changing the subject but it was awkward. I told her again that I was married and we both started laughing.

I knew things were crossing the line and I cannot barter my family for anything in the world. I had to call her to end whatever feeling that was budding in her mind. It was a tough decision but when I remember my wife and my two ninjas, I feel good.

Also writing about is a way of making mockery of the whole stuff so that my mind won't think towards that part again. Now I know the meaning of "lead us not into temptation" I had often taken that prayer for granted

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by samso247(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2022
God help you

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by padi94(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2022
After you kissed another woman, you call it almost cheat... If your wife does same, what will you call it

9 Likes

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by SSpeter(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2022
padi94:
After you kissed another woman, you call it almost cheat... If your wife does same, what will you call it
It is still almost and if my wife do such, I won't like it either. That was why I had to stop. It wasn't easy...

9 Likes

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by rayvelez(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2022
Elders in the house food don ready.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by Medianna(f): 11:04pm On May 08, 2022
You sef. How can you visit someone's house that you know she stays alone.
Please nobody is Superman.
Even as a Lady I don't visit guys house growing up, now the habit has mastered me and they think I'm not open minded enough. Like I care cool cool

6 Likes

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by Slynation(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2022
Well... I don't think it's all over since there is a connection, it may only take time, but both of you will finally settled that unfinished b(sex)usiness...!!

5 Likes

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by duduade: 11:07pm On May 08, 2022
So now that you have told your story

Are we to applaud you

Guy you did what you felt was right

So ride your decisions (either wins or failures) yourself

Not to be coming on social media

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by zainabicy: 11:16pm On May 08, 2022
First let me say that I'm happy that you have come to your senses.

When you think of all the effort and good 90 percent you have invested in your wife and family, you know that any other girl outside is just like click-bait. They don't offer anything other than ejaculation at the end of the day.

You have a happy home, an understanding wife and a good job.

Don't throw it away for cheap sex.

And lastly, the food that you don't want to eat, don't go and be smelling it.

Don't go and visit any unmarried lady at home, unless you want to claim my religion and marry second wife.

I even hear you don't have to cross over to our side to do it this days, you can just get someone pregnant and call her 'second wife'.

Sha know that we the first wives who married the guy when he was young and upcoming are not happy when the man starts carrying small yarinya's about.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by Jmichael1(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2022
Even my future wife knw i can't be faithful to her bcus constant eating of jst one particular food dey spoil belle......we move.

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by SSpeter(m): 11:25pm On May 08, 2022
Medianna:
You sef. How can you visit someone's house that you know she stays alone.
Please nobody is Superman.
Even as a Lady I don't visit guys house growing up, now the habit has mastered me and they think I'm not open minded enough. Like I care cool cool
It gets to a point in life that it becomes uncourteous for you to turn down some offers without any serious reason. Especially if you and the person are building a connection.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by SSpeter(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2022
duduade:
So now that you have told your story

Are we to applaud you

Guy you did what you felt was right

So ride your decisions (either wins or failures) yourself

Not to be coming on social media
I can always come back to read this after a decade. It is kind of soothing to let this out this way. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by SSpeter(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2022
Slynation:
Well... I don't think it's all over since there is a connection, it may only take time, but both of you will finally settled that unfinished b(sex)usiness...!!
It is over...
Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by posty56: 11:31pm On May 08, 2022
you for still run the woman codedly though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by SSpeter(m): 11:32pm On May 08, 2022
zainabicy:
First let me say that I'm happy that you have come to your senses.

When you think of all the effort and good 90 percent you have invested in your wife and family, you know that any other girl outside is just like click-bait. They don't offer anything other than ejaculation at the end of the day.

You have a happy home, an understanding wife and a good job.

Don't throw it away for cheap sex.

And lastly, the food that you don't want to eat, don't go and be smelling it.

Don't go and visit any unmarried lady at home, unless you want to claim my religion and marry second wife.

I even hear you don't have to cross over to our side to do it this days, you can just get someone pregnant and call her 'second wife'.

Sha know that we the first wives who married the guy when he was young and upcoming are not happy when the man starts carrying small yarinya's about.
Thank you Zainab.

5 Likes

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by Hideki(m): 11:46pm On May 08, 2022
Something tells me that you and the lady did the thing. Either way, be careful.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by Rexymania(m): 11:59pm On May 08, 2022
So imperfect
Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by phemmyfour: 5:27am On May 09, 2022
SSpeter:
My wife applied for her annual leave early this year and I was supposed to apply for mine do that we could travel with our kids to visit my grand parents.

As the head of my unit (there are four units heads) I report to a regional head and he resigned (Japa) creating the void for the four of us to trade subtle tackles.

This is the not the time to go on leave if you are very ambitious because whoever is assigned to act in his capacity may eventually get the position.

I tucked my leave plans and my wife proceeded on leave and travelled with my daughters while I continued aiming for the vacant position.

Unfortunately none of us got it. I was reassigned ( I was formerly in sales) and that was where I almost fell. About six weeks into my new role there was this vendor rep that made my brain almost pop out of my skull.

She works for an organization that sells and service heavy machineries. She is beautiful with a smooth voice and a spellbinding smile. She came to inquire why we have not called for their services for close to a month.

We talked about it and she invited me to lunch the next day. We had lunch and I told her I was married and she laughed and said she was not hitting on me that I should calm down and be free.

She said the invite to lunch was because I apologized about not calling her coy for services (actually we rotate vendors but my subordinates do collect tips from vendors so they can keep writing a vendors name on the request sheet and I keep approving as JJC ) and not all managers will entertain complaints the way I did.

Few days later she called, we joked had lunch again and she became my acquaintance. We live not too far from each other and one day my car won't start and she came around to give me a lift. She was insanely sexy and I like her as an acquaintance.

She invited me to her house and there I got to know her Dad owns the coy she works with. We joked about it and suddenly started kissing. I struggle to let go and had to diffuse the situation by changing the subject but it was awkward. I told her again that I was married and we both started laughing.

I knew things were crossing the line and I cannot barter my family for anything in the world. I had to call her to end whatever feeling that was budding in her mind. It was a tough decision but when I remember my wife and my two ninjas, I feel good.

Also writing about is a way of making mockery of the whole stuff so that my mind won't think towards that part again. Now I know the meaning of "lead us not into temptation" I had often taken that prayer for granted

Like the prodigal son, you returned to your senses before it's too late.

1st lunch , 2nd lunch..... that's when you should know that she was up to something. A lady (colleague) paid for my lunch twice, I had to stop her the third time before she started over thinking things in her head

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by Kobicove(m): 6:27am On May 09, 2022
SSpeter:
It is over...

Are you really sure? undecided
Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by thesicilian: 6:30am On May 09, 2022
Your wife has probably slept with several people in the course of your marriage. Just saying.

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:43am On May 09, 2022
See how you just wasted a golden opportunity to chop free toto angry
Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by bluskyee: 6:47am On May 09, 2022
It pays to be faithful. Thank God you didn't go down with her. It could have been difficult to let go

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by bluskyee: 6:47am On May 09, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
See how you just wasted a golden opportunity to chop free toto angry
Toto wet you go still chop when your wife come back
Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by purehustle101(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2022
banging pussy is my calling, married or not married. How can a man be banging one pussy year to year, marriage na scam even my wife no say I no fit
Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by Authoreety: 7:23am On May 09, 2022
Na wa...
Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by MONEY247: 8:22am On May 09, 2022
....aste

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by Medianna(f): 10:48am On May 09, 2022
SSpeter:
It gets to a point in life that it becomes uncourteous for you to turn down some offers without any serious reason. Especially if you and the person are building a connection.
Yea that's true
but this one has not gotten to that point.
Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by Paulianfa(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2022
SSpeter:

Such a good husband but
Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by pregnantMan: 11:18am On May 09, 2022
shocked
Re: How I Almost Cheated On My Wife -true Story by BennyDGreat: 11:31am On May 09, 2022
SSpeter:

Give no place for the devil. Block her number and cut off all communication lines....japa from her....you need to starve and kill every connection with her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie / Ten Things That Some Ladies Cant Live Without / Help!!! "My Boyfriend Likes To Smell And Touch My Pupu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.