Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Red Flags To Watch Out For In Relationships/friendships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Flags To Watch Out For In Relationships/friendships (481 Views)

7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Red Flags To Watch Out For In Relationships/friendships by Adekunle555: 10:52pm On May 08, 2022
What are some red flags in relationships/friendships?

Mine: when you have trust issues.

Re: Red Flags To Watch Out For In Relationships/friendships by KingsleyCEO: 11:41pm On May 08, 2022
When her phone is always on airplane mode whenever she is with you grin
Too many male besties grin
She tells you she wants the relationship on the low grin
She tells you no public display of affection grin
She always tells you, let me call you back grin

Just wait till you see her wedding pics one Saturday, run o. grin
Re: Red Flags To Watch Out For In Relationships/friendships by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:14am On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

- a GREEDY woman
- a LAZY woman
- an UNGRATEFUL woman
- a PHYSICALLY/EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE woman
- a DISRESPECTFUL woman
- an UNTRUSTWORTHY woman
- a DESPERATE woman

(1) (Reply)

Are You Aware Of This Herbal Infection Flusher That Cures Stubborn Infection!!! / The Punishment Of Loving The Wrong Person / Why Is It That I Don't Like These Foods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.