Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months (39334 Views)

ASUU Confirms Strike To Start This Week / Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by MtDave55: 11:10am On May 09, 2022
ASUU are more wicked than the govt itself.
To them govt will listen to their demand because we are in electioneering period, that's dumbest thought of the century especially when it involves Nigerian politicians, a govt headed by boko haram and bandits allies.

The president in particular don't value education, someone who don't even own SSCE, not to talk of improving his academic laurel after many years in retirement. Someone who couldn't send his children to school nit until he became president.

The Govt don't value education and don't care for it.

No hope for Nigeria students ooh...
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by JoeEeL(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2022
Collegemind:
LOL cheesy

Brother, no be my fault na.

I just realised that the existence of Nigeria simply means ASUU strike unending. I wan help out as everybody dey table their idea. cheesy
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by nurex01(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2022
HazardAwka:
I will be needing a lot of money for that?
Chai! Actually, I don't know anything about it but search Programming thread you should see a clue Sir. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2022
HazardAwka:
Please guys, I'm 22 years of age in 100L will be in 200L upon resumption. Guys help out, ASUU has really dealt with me, I've been at home all long. What do you suggest I go out and learn?

Bro, I will advice you sincerely to go and learn plumber work very well.
Just take away pride and shame, because that job is hot cake now in UK ad Germany.
It's a direct Visa.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Jmichael1(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2022
SEXONLY:
Any university lady looking for where to stay for the whole strike should DM. grin

ur moniker alone dn tell us wetin dey ur mind....
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by SEXONLY: 11:14am On May 09, 2022
U get any for me? grin grin grin my moniker shows I will teach her further math.

Jmichael1:

ur moniker alone dn tell us wetin dey ur mind....
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Benblaq(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2022
ASUU and FG, two sides of a coin. But why are you doing this to students? Some people who were admitted same year with me but lucky enough to attend private are now graduates.

My ID don first me graduate. Abasi mmi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Employmemthubng: 11:15am On May 09, 2022
Go and learn a skill guys. Help yourself

Use Employmenthub Service
*Recruitment
*Resourcing
*Career Counseling
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
*Statement of Purpose
*Personal Statement
*Business Ads,
*Branding
*Interview Prep and
*Training.

Call/WhatsApp

We are 100% more than the hype.�❤️
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Suspect33(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
boss I haveaccess to laptop
Anything that I can learn to earn money please
I'm interested
the earning won't be instant my friend, if that's what you're looking for, I can't help you.. my suggestion is a skill that you can learn during the duration of the strike that'll pay after graduation.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2022
inoki247:
This same ASUU wey dey protest na dem dey rig failure as government...

When next election show now nd the strike is still on diz same ASUU VC will be called by INEC to come nd become REC dey will neva reject...

Both FG ASUU are greedy folks wu doesn't see any future in the youth.....

And JAMB still dey sell form allow people write exam abg shey JAMB don build schl for people wey dem dey sell form for.....
ASUU strike didn't start today and people always wrote jamb and waited including your big uncles experienced it
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Bimpe29: 11:20am On May 09, 2022
This is entirely heartbreaking. cry cry cry
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Sified(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2022
What's the fate of people waiting for clearance in order to go for NYSC now?
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Suspect33(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2022
Daniluv1:

Me I have oh please what's the update?

I just get lappy I nor they use am do anything
Learn Data Analysis, this would be a long term goal.

For the short term, try Amazon Kindle Publishing, do your own research on that

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by HazardAwka(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2022
JoeEeL:

God bless u boss.
You too

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by HazardAwka(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2022
Truflame:

Reach me.

Let me suggest a profitable skill you can learn during this strike
how
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by osazsky(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2022
Pls any Male idle stutend in Benin.. contact me..let me teach u wood work...easy way to do it..feeding money everyday no agreement fee..u won't regret it
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by BabaO2: 11:24am On May 09, 2022
Instead of people to revolt against this nonsense and selfish ASUU, they wont because of buhari. Every government of the land since obasanjo regime cant be wrong all the times, ASUU excesses are too much, some of them need to be fired.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Elaric(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2022
It is a pathetic situation. Imagine yesterday when I was traveling to lokoja, transit at Auchi. You need to see multitude of our young lads going to Auchi to write Jamb. When ASUU dey strike. Meaning na Private institutions Dem dey write the jamb for.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by iampeterben(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2022
inoki247:
This same ASUU wey dey protest na dem dey rig failure as government...

When next election show now nd the strike is still on diz same ASUU VC will be called by INEC to come nd become REC dey will neva reject...

Both FG ASUU are greedy folks wu doesn't see any future in the youth.....

And JAMB still dey sell form allow people write exam abg shey JAMB don build schl for people wey dem dey sell form for.....
My brother nor kill me with laughter.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Truflame: 11:30am On May 09, 2022
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by chikason22(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2022
Okunga:
Abeg where that Damn Nigga guy from Benin City? Bros Abeg come teach me work because I am a Real Nigga, no be me ASUU and Buhari go use idleness kill….

That guy is a bomber oo.
Are you ready to bomb?

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by GoodGovernance: 11:31am On May 09, 2022
BabaO2:
Instead of people to revolt against this nonsense and selfish ASUU, they wont because of buhari. Every government of the land since obasanjo regime cant be wrong all the times, ASUU excesses are too much, some of them need to be fired.

Food for thought.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by BigDawsNet: 11:32am On May 09, 2022
HazardAwka:
Please guys, I'm 22 years of age in 100L will be in 200L upon resumption. Guys help out, ASUU has really dealt with me, I've been at home all long. What do you suggest I go out and learn?

IT skilss

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by AMGBoss(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2022
So they should be teaching on empty stomach,right? What about their families?
BabaO2:
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by bluefilm: 11:35am On May 09, 2022
Chai... so na like dis, dis girl wey I dey wait for make she graduate before I marry am go take comot for hand?

ASUU and FG, make red thunder from Adamawa faya una two.

Ndi ara. angry
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Slydan204: 11:35am On May 09, 2022
Wow, just wow. This is 9ja indeed, wasting away the so-called 2mao's leaders' futures ... Chai
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by osazsky(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2022
Sified:
What's the fate of people waiting for clearance in order to go for NYSC now?
u will still wait...
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2022
They should extend it till next year..

Make I dey lash dis bixch dey go abegg
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Hartman11: 11:38am On May 09, 2022
Who did we offend in this country
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by flockofpips: 11:39am On May 09, 2022
HazardAwka:
you better study at home...there are lot of schools that offer home study
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by xelly: 11:40am On May 09, 2022
HazardAwka:

IT Career
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Johncuppa(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
This tori sweet o.We wey apply private university no get problem.

The idle hands when they become devil's tools will test run them on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) / After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings / UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.