Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (62117 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 1:49am On May 10, 2022
illuminutty:

So you would burn every Igbo man shop even if he has nothing to do with those f00ls that unleash mayhem on their people in SE? What makes you different from them? If IPOB attack Delta state, attack IPOB in retaliation, not someone that has nothing to do with them.

If you do that, you become more senseless and stupid than IBOB that is killing innocent people because they want to prove a point to Buhari.
You Igbo efulefus and sabos have not seen anything.You f..ls think selling the only Igbo freedom fighters that put fears in those tribes that hate Igbos will make them love you treacherous Igbo efulefus and sabos not knowing that the way they see IPOB/ESN is the way they see you Igbo efulefus and sabos....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by KillerCrocodile: 1:55am On May 10, 2022
Igbojew:
Chei see flat chest this one is beating up and down.Boy don't use your bad mouth bring problem to yourself cos great Igbos no send anybody anymore.Igbos will never ever leave their kins in Delta North behind and if you people don't like it go and drink sniper...I am that Igbojew

Shut up...... You Slave

That would die in Slavery as a dirty Slave ..

I have NOTED the Address you provided,
you would see what would happen to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Iamntasaint: 2:02am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

Your Chi is wallowing in Buhari's cell. He was packaged like an ice fish back to his fatherland yet you could not confront the lifeless one/ Jubril.

You are brave my ass.
Don't mind those useless, greedy, foolish set of people called igbos, my hatred for them knows no bound. Btw Iam a Deltan before u start calling me an Afonja or funlani,

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 2:04am On May 10, 2022
Creamypie:
am armed. And we plenty and spread around every corner, so relax
Lol even Federal government acknowledged that IPOB has over 50,000 thousand trained men to fight and they are still growing do you have up to 5000 men that can fight
Make Ekpa no reason una matter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by KillerCrocodile: 2:05am On May 10, 2022
Chrismania100:

I REPEAT, NO TRIBE IN NIGERIA CAN DEFEAT IGBOS IN A FULL BRWON WAR, NOT EVEN IF YORUBA & HAUSA COMBINE TO FIGHT IGBOS.,talk more of little flies called Delats state.The only strength you people would have is destroying igbo businesses. Do you have an idea the population of.igbos scattered all of NIGERIA?IF Igbos decided to abandoned their businesses and fight, they will never loose a far. WARRI GARAGARA ENDED DELTA STATE.Always bear in mind that igbos fight will not be a walk over for any tribe,as you wrongly assumed.

Another slave that would die untimely..

Go and learn how to type in correct English before you think of IPOB actualization because if you continue like this, Perpetual Slavery and the Ass licking of that idiot Nnamdi Kanu is your eventual Destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by kollinz1234(m): 2:09am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

Hey God! This is why I love Warri!
Na that very date ehn, nai men go show! We wan find wetin wan kill us.

IPOB PAPA WELL WELL!
UNA GO START AM FOR ASABA WE GO PURSUE UNA COMOT FOR WARRI.

THUNDER FIRE IPOB.
WE GO MAKE SURE SAY EHN, ALL UNA WAREHOUSE FOR WARRI NA FREE BREAKING AND ENTRY.
THUNDER FIRE UNA.

UNA DEY CRAZE!
u go too like noise. Ogbeni rest! U na empty vessel.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:11am On May 10, 2022
tit:
Nigeria police forcing Asaba to stay at home.
Who go come outside when you can be hit by stray bullet?
sharap

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:30am On May 10, 2022
Keep your madness after the onitcha head bridge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 2:45am On May 10, 2022
engrglover:
You be real mumu
see as Ipob misguided youths dey vex say dektans no want their nonsense. Stay in ur east and enjoy upon, ESN, if u love ur life
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 2:49am On May 10, 2022
Hizzy:

Lol even Federal government acknowledged that IPOB has over 50,000 thousand trained men to fight and they are still growing do you have up to 5000 men that can fight
Make Ekpa no reason una matter
u are disappointed that delta will not take your ipob shit. What's do hard for your likes on this forum to remain in east and enjoy upon? Fire a bullet in delta and see d end of Biafra agitation
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Jostoman: 2:52am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

For your mind, you smart!
Nor be only Tunji na Thunder!

I be like Yoruba for your mind.
I pity you.
don't denied
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 3:20am On May 10, 2022
Creamypie:
u are disappointed that delta will not take your ipob shit. What's do hard for your likes on this forum to remain in east and enjoy upon? Fire a bullet in delta and see d end of Biafra agitation
Lol B4 the civil war Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) have been in Niger Delta including Delta State
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Samfloxin(m): 3:32am On May 10, 2022
Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen I repeat, nothing will HAPPEN (at best/worst, they will declare 1 year sit at home). Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. Edo craze na d baddest. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans.Its easier to declare biafra in zamfara, sokoto and jigawa state than any southern state.. I promise u
You are making mouth and I know you have not even touched gun before
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Ishilove: 3:43am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

Run far because for Delta State all of us nor well. Police or no Police!
Make we siddon dey look. Those bloodsucking louts go feel am for body.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by bukarolz: 3:43am On May 10, 2022
Lilly livered ass lickers of shout shout.

Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen I repeat, nothing will HAPPEN (at best/worst, they will declare 1 year sit at home). Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. Edo craze na d baddest. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans.Its easier to declare biafra in zamfara, sokoto and jigawa state than any southern state.. I promise u
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by warlordd(m): 3:45am On May 10, 2022
Abagworo:

If Igbos decide to fight with Delta South and Central of which Delta North is already Igbo in addition to 5 Southeast States do you think Delta South has a chance of survival without external support? You should refrain from equating IPOB which your brothers are members with the civilized Igbo ethnic nation. Igbo is a peaceful, advanced, rich and exceptionally intelligent ethnic group that forms major part of Southern Nigeria whereas IPOB is a separatist movement comprising of people that want a new Country. Some Igbos are in IPOB but not all and some Urhobos are also in IPOB but not all. So if you have problem with IPOB then settle it with them and don't go attacking innocent Igbos.

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo. Your so-called innocent Igbos support Ipob, so nobody should blame non-Igbo Deltans from attacking them because if they don't do that on time, Ipob may gain a foothold in Delta.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmekaA125(m): 3:46am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Creamypie:
[/s]
Useless comment. Empty chestbeating Ogogoro miscreant grin grin
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmekaA125(m): 3:50am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Felimax:

IPOB WANT A REPLAY OF WHAT HAPPENED IN WARRI CRISIS.

NA IGBOS GO USE HEAD CARRY AM!
UNA DEY MAD?
[/s]
Shut up. Empty chestbeaters.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by bukarolz: 3:54am On May 10, 2022
Na dis gra gra make me squeeze one ediot's balls from Delta. Na only mouth una get. Before i jand, i did projects in both Ugheli and Itsekiri(behind refinary for third one 2nd or third class cheif compound) etc. I did projects in Rumuodogo 1&2, Obete to name a few. I was a fiend in those communities. Bayelsa and even Akwa Ibom felt me as well.

Find who you wan wynd, no be Peter like us.

Felimax:

No, I know why, because the small madness wey dey we still dey manage am but some people wan come show us power for where bottle dey.

IPOB should leave Delta State out of their map. Right here, all of us are not feeling fine.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Cantonese: 3:55am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

Your grandfather is truly a young man to birth a gentle man who gave birth to a fool like you. He goat!

“ Your grandfather is truly a young man to birth a gentle man who gave birth to a fool like you. He goat!”. You just described yourself. No father, no grandfather. Completely irresponsible and empty. Do you remember that you look exactly like an owl?
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 3:58am On May 10, 2022
ken6488:

Sooner or later igbo will choose to stay in delta or go over to meet their troublesome brothers
na una igbos no send una in delta state the most developed region na igbo side, government igbo dominate am grin grin next Monday you go sit at home again whether you like am or not ogorogo drinker like you... Asmororo man undecided i be full delta igbo man nothing will change that useless half breed like you see ijaw man oh the follow me talk if i catch you eeh undecided
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmekaA125(m): 3:58am On May 10, 2022
[s]
CyberWolf:
Make una smoke them out and send them to great beyond in Delta oo. We patriotic citizens of SE are sustaining heated onslaught on them, that’s why they are running and looking for safe heaven. Wike chased them out of Rivers, they ran to IMO and Anambra and now, the onslaught is currently going on there, they are looking for safe heaven in Delta. Bunch on idiotic and brainwashed criminals.
[/s]
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by JAYUK(m): 4:03am On May 10, 2022
(m): 12:23pm On May 09
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

You don't need to go this route to pass this information,burning down markets and businesses you did not contribute to its growth is a sign of innate hatred for the Ibos, do not forget what OTTAWA did in warri those years when this same madness was tried in ibo market in , no be who start madness/ fight dey win.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmekaA125(m): 4:03am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

BLEEP OFF! That was why I said in Delta State, we have sold our joy.
Regardless, IPOB should know that they are the cause of whatever will befall the Igbos in Delta State.

Till now, some places has not been healed in Delta State. The Igbos suffered even though they have nothing to do with the crises in the state.

IPOB SHOULD BACK OFF DELTA STATE.
Mugu. Poor boy ranting all over Nairaland. When you hear one gun shot now, you go tear race enter bush go hide. Continue ranting inugo. Ezi
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmekaA125(m): 4:08am On May 10, 2022
jrusky:
Now as it has got to this I think this effontry has gone too far for this reason.

The Federal govt should deploy millitary and fighter jets to all ipigs hide out.

At this point the federal govt should terminate Kanu and ask the Finland govt to send Ekpa back and must be terminated right from the airport.

Buhari though I dot like you but do me a favour, since ipigs are not ready to behave then send Kanu to where his parent are full stop.

Quote me your headache, I have said mine. If my post pains you pls drink sniper.

Millitry, it's time to braze up for a total showdown and nothing will anyone do.
See mouth running like tap. Bla blah blah. No man alive can kill Kanu. Try it and see. Mugu
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 4:09am On May 10, 2022
JAYUK:
(m): 12:23pm On May 09

You don't need to go this route to pass this information,burning down markets and businesses you did not contribute to its growth is a sign of innate hatred for the Ibos, do not forget what OTTAWA did in warri those years when this same madness was tried in ibo market in , no be who start madness/ fight dey win.
close ur mouth i be delta igbo werey today we observed sit at home nothing dey happen nothing if you never chop belle full show face on see land grabbers we accommodate inside our state the talk nonsense here. Chuka go kill u dia
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmekaA125(m): 4:12am On May 10, 2022
generalwo:
..... That na werin them dey do all over 9ja and no be only warri..... And that na because their bros dey power.... Make 2023 come and another person take over... Make them try all this nonsense.... Na that time them go know say crase dey pass crase
Nonsense
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 4:16am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

Go to bed! I know where you are going to. Anioma, can never be among the Eastern state if created. From Ika to Aboh non claim an Igbo ancestry. I know your kind and I am boldly telling you here today that we are Anioma people and Not Igbo people.
yeye which side for Anioma u dey stay u dey claim say u nobi igbo
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmekaA125(m): 4:16am On May 10, 2022
Terrence99:

When trouble starts, it is Anioma people that will hand you over to be dealt with. Go ask the Igbos in Oyigbo how it went down.
Shut up you noisemaking Eleribus. Na only mouth una get. IPOB can enter anywhere they like and there's nothing you fools can do about it except chestbeating and boasting online which won't manifest in reality. Cowards
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmekaA125(m): 4:20am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Felimax:

Leave them! Like this ehn, Igbos has killed the peace they have in Delta. They will hear scores. That one they compare Igbos with Fulani wey get army for their back, besides Fulani don't have any investment to protect.

IPOB WILL REGRET MENTIONING DELTA STATE. COLLATERAL LOSS AWAITS THEM.
[/s]
Why I like unknown gun men be say them no dey make too much noise. Na only their action and wetin Dem do you go dey hear. When jungle mature, come out and challenge dem let's see. Mugu
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 4:21am On May 10, 2022
You go just see wan yeye person begin the viabrate from ijaw side come our side the talk nonsense next Monday we dey wait 4 una we go do sit at home enforce it in our Region if you head still dey ur neck enter Anioma make we check something undecided we done blow alarm much here everybody go collect join
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by oilmane(m): 4:22am On May 10, 2022
Taba21:

See them here

Na wa sha, see these guys oh, so na by force to join Biafra now? Imagine someone saying ugm are intelligent, intelligent and killing their own people at same time, forcing their people to stay off their business places so that Buhari will suffer and you call that intelligent? Any how sha, na una matter but I beg make una stay off Delta state, WE NOR BE and WE NOR GO EVER BE BIAFRA, what nonsense, nor worry na urhiapele amay and agbassa dance nai we go give una, mad idiots, una think say we be una people way day run go hide when una enter street? Na straight disarming for una if una try am, we nor need police or army help, make una just call out, we day wait, retards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.