Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (61728 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 8:34am On May 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin grin

See kettle calling pot black.

Your people that mine skulls for a living nko?

Your Alfas that use your girls for suya then eat them hoping orunmila or obatala would give them wealth nko? Now pray tell, who are cannibals?

Be like you feel say you dey talk to novice wey nor sabi Afonja ways.

It's a taboo to be born a Suffersticated slowpoke who still cuts open, sells, and eats their kind for ritualistic purposes. In this life or the next, I'll never be an Afonja. tongue

Afonja ronu oooo

What's my business with all this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 8:38am On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

What's my business with all this rubbish?

E pain you abi? grin

I thought you said Afonjas aren't cannibals?

Tell that tale to people that don't know Afonjas.

Once again, allow me work. I got a task to deliver.

Go search for a job and leave that "owomida" lifestyle. Not everyone does owomida

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 8:43am On May 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

E pain you abi? grin

I thought you said Afonjas aren't cannibals?

Tell that tale to people that don't know Afonjas.

Once again, allow me work. I got a task to deliver.

Go search for a job and leave that "owomida" lifestyle. Not everyone does owomida

Go and hawk your gala and leave me alone,I'm not the reason you cannibalized your people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 9:35am On May 11, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Go and hawk your gala and leave me alone,I'm not the reason you cannibalized your people

grin grin grin

See Musiliu ooo. No be you tag me? I dey my own Jeje you come tag me.

Just concentrate on your "owomida" business for Oluomo make Tunde Poly boys no go use you shine.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by SoaringLife01: 12:01am On May 12, 2022
od501:

Do you see how you confuse yourself? I was right about you having a low IQ, even lower.

First,where is South South region in Nigeria map? Secondly, what is the difference between the people living in the southern part of the Niger Delta and those ones living in the Eastern part? It's obviously you guys to school to learn only English language in that country. You know nothing!!

Which Eastern part of the Niger Delta are you referring to? Eastern States?
You may be a Doctorate degree holder from Harvard and in your mind , I am an Ariaria market trader, the summary of what I am saying is the Niger Delta can't be part of your so-called Biafra Republic.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by SoaringLife01: 12:03am On May 12, 2022
Igbojew:
Una noise and empty chest beating have reach the high Heaven boy and is high time we crip una wings.Keep on shifting goal post soon IPOB will strategically take take back all their territories that was carved out to South South and some back of Middle Belt after Nigeria/Biafra war.One thing about IPOB they don't make noise and what they determine to do they must achieve it...I am that Igbojew

We don't make noise...make una come Effurun come take over na...we balance dey wait for una.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by od501: 7:55am On May 12, 2022
SoaringLife01:

Which Eastern part of the Niger Delta are you referring to? Eastern States?
You may be a Doctorate degree holder from Harvard and in your mind , I am an Ariaria market trader, the summary of what I am saying is the Niger Delta can't be part of your so-called Biafra Republic.

Nope. You can never be Ariaria market trader, those guys are extremely smart people. And yes, the Niger Delta, up to "some part" of Benue is very much part of Igboland, unless they say so through a referendum.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by SoaringLife01: 8:32am On May 12, 2022
od501:

Nope. You can never be Ariaria market trader, those guys are extremely smart people. And yes, the Niger Delta, up to "some part" of Benue is very much part of Igboland, unless they say so through a referendum.

You haven't answer my question.
Which Eastern part of Niger Delta are you referring to as Igboland?
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by malel1: 12:38pm On May 16, 2022
Felimax:

How can you compare the East to Delta? The East will be dealing with the entire nation should you try it with any single state in South/South.

At your NORTH, EAST, WEST and SOUTH you have nowhere to run to. You people will be trapped from all front. Nothing will go in and out of your country BIAFRA. Nigeria will diplomatically suffocate you guys.

Biafra has everything to loose. With your Biafra you will be paying heavily to Nigeria. You will pay through nose.

Somebody like Wike as president will force Independence on your five states let's see how you survive both water, land and air diplomatic transactions without paying heavily.

https://www.nairaland.com/7129279/breaking-sit-home-extends-asaba

There was sit at home today in asaba and edo

Make sure u deal with the igbos like u said in the other post ,else u are a fool
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by baretalk: 12:49pm On May 16, 2022
The people are stronger than any terrorist group, it's because Igbo people are emotionally attached to IPOB, this is why they have mouth there. It will be a blood bath if they venture into South South states.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by baretalk: 12:51pm On May 16, 2022
malel1:

Make sure u deal with the igbos like u said in the other post ,else u are a fool
Stupid IPOB propanganda. We would have seen it in major news outlets, not this false propaganda. You are indeed a lunatic.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by baretalk: 12:52pm On May 16, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you go dey alright soon
It's true, the zone is filled with gun welding militants, they own and know the terrain. Most of the youths there are militant minded. It will be a blood bath, but the people will prevail.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by baretalk: 12:55pm On May 16, 2022
obigold1:
All this Warri boys should keep quiet
Shouting up and down
Barking dog don’t bite
Your Warri town will turn to ghost town soon
E be like una wan make another person raise una off spring
IPOB are actually the noise makers, up till now you have only succeeded in killing your people and destroying your lands. A lot of killers in Delta, am sure you know about the militancy way before dem born Kanu.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Daum: 1:53pm On May 16, 2022
malel1:

Shut up stop lying
U which Asaba sit at home
Ozuor
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2022
malel1:

At least try and be a lesser fool cos I cannot actually place my hand on the brand of a fool that you are.

I thought tracing the cheap phone I am using and details you guys found out about me will help you to find me so fast. Let me consume your soul, Idiot!

When I told you I am your nightmare you thought I was joking.

BIAFRA will suffocate in their five states. Ewu nama!

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 17, 2022
Creamypie:
see them . east don too hot for Una, sorry oh. Reply Me when your u g. m gat courage to fire 1st shot, caward

Mah Guy, where your men wey dey knack shots for ASABA? You see as we enter, but, your lock shine say I no no ur face. Next time, don't dear UGM. Nkita

1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2022
McDaav:

Mah Guy, where your men wey dey knack shots for ASABA? You see as we enter, but, your lock shine say I no no ur face. Next time, don't dear UGM. Nkita
your propaganda won't fly.operation guillotine is in full force. Once we see any of your type na go.we dey okwe/bonsaac/ oduke, sniffing put your type. We dont miss target even in close quarters. Pray we don't find you. You will be sent to chukwu okike Ibiama
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 17, 2022
Creamypie:
your propaganda won't fly.operation guillotine is in full force. Once we see any of your type na go.we dey okwe/bonsaac/ oduke, sniffing put your type. We dont miss target even in close quarters. Pray we don't find you. You will be sent to chukwu okike Ibiama

We go show again. Just keep wait
We don't talk much, action speaks and we have given you a hint.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 17, 2022
Creamypie:

No worries
We don give u hint, we go show again. Bring your men come outside make we count scores.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2022
McDaav:

No worries
We don give u hint, we go show again. Bring your men come outside make we count scores.
talk is cheap, we are always ready.we kill, we don't talk.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by malel1: 6:32pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

At least try and be a lesser fool cos I cannot actually place my hand on the brand of a fool that you are.

I thought tracing the cheap phone I am using and details you guys found out about me will help you to find me so fast. Let me consume your soul, Idiot!

When I told you I am your nightmare you thought I was joking.

BIAFRA will suffocate in their five states. Ewu nama!

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/20/sit-home-adopt-another-approach-delta-government-begs-ipob-unknown-gunmen

Thought u fools said IGBos will be attacked if UGM attacks delta .
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2022
malel1:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/20/sit-home-adopt-another-approach-delta-government-begs-ipob-unknown-gunmen

Thought u fools said IGBos will be attacked if UGM attacks delta .

Hahahhaa... So IPOB dey here beg? Aboki!
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by malel1: 8:42am On May 21, 2022
Felimax:

Hahahhaa... So IPOB dey here beg? Aboki!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/breaking-one-feared-killed-dangote-trucks-keke-burnt-as-ipob-elements-surface-in-delta/

Am still waiting to hear delta state attacked igbos.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:22am On May 25, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHICH SIT HOME,KEEP YOUR SIT HOME MADNESS TO YOUR EASTSIDE angryDELTANS ARE NOT FOOLISH,DELTANS ARE BRAVE PEOPLE AND NO HIDING PLACE FOR CRIMINALS IN DELTA STATE. angryWE DONT WANT YA SOCALLED BIAFRA OR WHATEVER EVIL YOU ARE DOING THERE IN IGBOLAND.AFTER DESTROYING YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR LAND YOU WANT OTHERS TO JOIN YOU,CANNIBALS, GOD PUNISH UNA THERE WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE IFSHA. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.