Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (61885 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by derecho(m): 11:28pm On May 09, 2022
The bolded is Yoruba pidgin confirmed.

Are you sure you from the Delta you claimed?

generalwo:
.... Who beg u for reunification The same hausa wen u dey claim say them dey rape for South... Shey them no dey rape for east ni..... Oga, stop killing your own people..... Dogs don't eat dogs.... The same igbos you claim to love... You are killing with wreckless abandon.... Una mumu don do.... Stop killing yourselves!!

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I'm lost...We aniomas are not igbos ?hahahahahahaha. Bro wassup. You and I are from the same state..I'm sure you know better. Now I know you are just whining them..or you are not from Delta state.. Nobody from delta state will ever threaten any one from Delta North,it has never happened in history..Like you just tried to do that here.....Hmmm thread cautiously

Show me where I threatened Delta North?
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 11:30pm On May 09, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

You and that bastard Nnamdi Kanu would die a useless death..

He nor go better for una...

15th - 17th is too far...

Enter Asaba tomorrow, we dey wait for una sorry ass.... Useless dirty people

We nor go wait for Government or Governor before we go kill all of una plus every South East person that supports your useless cause...

Infact play enter warri this night and you would land six feet underground by 2 am....

I dey Area dey wait for you.... You Idiot that would die untimely

Useless bastard...

You are already dead and a walking dead.Wetin concern Delta North which is Igbo territory with that barren Warri territory? Boy stop attaching yourself to Delta Igbos by force cos Warri and Delta Igbos you people hate with passion have nothing in common.If not the presence of core Igbos in the whole Delta Igbos you people would have occupied it and that is why you people are not happy about that......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I'm lost...We aniomas are not igbos ?hahahahahahaha. Bro wassup. You and I are from the same state..I'm sure you know better. Now I know you are just whining them..or you are not from Delta state.. Nobody from delta state will ever threaten any one from Delta North,it has never happened in history..Like you just tried to do that here.....Hmmm thread cautiously

Which clan or region for Anioma dey claim Igbo ancestry? Which one? Tell me, I want to know.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 11:39pm On May 09, 2022
Abagworo:

The write up said Delta North not Warri so nobody can burn Igbo properties since everyone is Igbo. IPOB doesn't represent Igbo but rather a separatist movement more popular among Igbos but also exists in other ethnic groups.
Help me enlightened that boy,he think IPOB want to have anything to do with that barren land called Warri? IPOB have already planted their presence in Delta North which is Delta and nothing nobody can do about it....I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:40pm On May 09, 2022
Huh...what will befall us biko?..Never I have heard someone or any group from Delta state threaten Delta North really ooo...Abeg sorry for us..we na one biko.. We have our own issues down here

Felimax:

Show me where I threatened Delta North?
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Emilokoiyawon: 11:41pm On May 09, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by od501: 11:42pm On May 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Delta North don't believe anything FG..take it to the bank, our brothers down central and south know better than to believe FG....

Nobody I repeat nobody can threaten Delta North, i think they should better goan read about the ekumeku war before threatening us with problems. Those threatening Delta igbos are just making mouth joor. After killing millions of my people for the cause, FG thinks we have forgotten,no we haven't...

Chai... you got me here. Not everyone knows about Ekumeku movement. 7 generals were even from Ijew, and they commanded a large group from Onicha (Anambra state), Igbo Ukwu and Co...

Am impressed. cheesy

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 11:42pm On May 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Huh...what will befall us biko?..Never I have heard someone or any group from Delta state threaten Delta North really ooo...Abeg sorry for us..we na one biko.. We have our own issues down here

Don't be a clown! Show me where I threatened Delta North.
Virtually all clans of Anioma claim the Bini ancestry so what are you saying. Though Igbo speaking but best referred to as Anioma people and not Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by KillerCrocodile: 11:44pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
You are already dead and a walking dead.Wetin concern Delta North which is Igbo territory with that barren Warri territory? Boy stop attaching yourself to Delta Igbos by force cos Warri and Delta Igbos you people hate with passion have nothing in common.If not the presence of core Igbos in the whole Delta Igbos you people would have occupied it and that is why you people are not happy about that......I am that Igbojew

Shut up your Smelling mouth....

See this son of frustrated Slaves..

Enter Asaba tomorrow if I nor kill you and your useless gang...

If you know say you get mind enter Asaba or Warri and make noise.... I dey wait for you.

Then we go know whether your Osu family members would see your dead body..

I will feed your stinky carcass to my dogs.

Useless land grabbers..... Untimely death awaits all of you.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2022
Fam...we all na igbo na,where do you think the local dividing term Delta igbo comes from? is there anything like Ondo yoruba or katsina Hausa..We are igbos from Delta state and we have our brothers down south and central that we love so much and have intermarriage, almost similar culture,same madness just that ours is major madness. So seeing you write this is shocking. We bare igbo names for naming sake or it's who we are ?. The entire Delta North is that Delta igbo that you hear about meaning igbos in Delta State.

Felimax:

Which clan or region for Anioma dey claim Igbo ancestry? Which one? Tell me, I want to know.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2022
No you are the clown fam.. That's your threat,so tell me ..what will befall us?...
Benin ancestry kwa, that abor,abortion,issele uku and few parts were colonized by the Benin empire means that they aren't igbos..
don't forget the Benin empire couldn't encroach ogwashi uku, ibusa and the rest..
Who will be referred to as Anioma people ?..Common man,wtf you talking about?
read what you are writing na. So British colonized Nigeria, we are British..stop am.abeg

Felimax:

Don't be a clown! Show me where I threatened Delta North.
Virtually all clans of Anioma claim the Bini ancestry so what are you saying. Though Igbo speaking but best referred to as Anioma people and not Igbo people.

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 11:48pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

YOU GUYS BETTER TELL THEM TO BACK OFF DELTA STATE!

YOU CANNOT ENFORCE IPOB SIT AT HOME IN ANY PART OF DELTA STATE. YOU CANNOT!
The one that was enforced today and more to come what did you people do? You are hiding in your mother's pot of soup making empty threat...I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by derecho(m): 11:50pm On May 09, 2022
I read quite a little of the comments... Most were inciting.

But people like Felimax reminded me of a story many years ago at GTB.

There was this urhobo girl that came to the bank to withdraw some money but was denied because she couldn't provide a valid ID card.
She became unruly shouting "you think say I be Yoruba girl?"
"I go show una say I be Warri girl"

I was saying in my mind " wahala go hapun today o"
Only to see her after smashing her own phone on the ground, saying "I go naked myself for here".

Bank telephone dey there, glass panes dey there... She no spoil one single thing except her own phone and offering to strip herself for free.

I just shook my head...

Not an advocate for violence but from experience I know

That barking dogs seldom bite.

Anyone who has read a little about the Nigerian civil war and know a little about the Igbo speaking people of Delta state know That Delta igbos are not cowards, they were the major warriors on the Biafran side during the civil war.

I don't think they talk much but can be dangerous and fearless.
Maybe a mixture of the Delta blood and the Igbo blood.

Let's seek peace abeg

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2022
None was enforced in Delta State. Monday was same Monday..Infact the busiest of all Mondays was today,it rained cats and dogs ,so there was better traffic in asaba..Warri won't follow that order too

Igbojew:
The one that was enforced today and more to come what did you people do? You are hiding in your mother's pot of soup making empty threat...I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 11:52pm On May 09, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Shut up your Smelling mouth....

See this son of frustrated Slaves..

Enter Asaba tomorrow if I nor kill you and your useless gang...

If you know say you get mind enter Asaba or Warri and make noise.... I dey wait for you.

Then we go know whether your Osu family members would see your dead body..

I will feed your stinky carcass to my dogs.

Useless land grabbers..... Untimely death awaits all of you.
Boy I live in Asaba, Casaloba street by Zoe ministry street off Asaba township stadium,so if r sure for you come there let us do it man to man.For your mind you think Delta Igbos are not majority of IPOB members....I am that Igbojew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by JOemmy(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2022
Taba21:

Your own go pass Ghana must go in delta state.
O na go too too collect

You people are just noise makers here in warri hausa people have completely taken over hausa quarters why can't you deal with them if you people are really that tough? You hungry criminals are just looking for an opportunity to loot the shops of hardworking igbo business people in delta.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2022
Bro don't say much biko..that felixmax guy shocked the hell outta me. He was way out of line.. A whole Delta North..omo na wa ooo

derecho:

But people like Feliman reminded me of a story many years ago at GTB.

There was this urhobo girl that came to the bank to withdraw some money but was denied because she couldn't provide a valid ID card.

Only to see her after smashing her own phone on the ground, saying "I go naked myself for here".

Bank telephone dey there, glass panes dey there... She no spoil one single thing except her own phone and offering to strip herself for free.

I just shook my head...

Anyone who has read a little about the Nigerian civil war and know a little about the Igbo speaking people of Delta state know That Delta igbos are not cowards, they were the major warriors on the Biafran side during the civil war.

Let's seek peace abeg

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Chrismania100: 11:54pm On May 09, 2022
While I did not support Ipob, let me make my point clear to you that, no tribe can defeat igbos in a full brown war, not even Fulani combine with the entire South South..Forget about Warri this warri that,na their Delta state their madness ends.
DO YOU KNOW POPULATION OF IGBOS SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD? FORGET NIGERIAN FRAUD CENSUS.
I REPEAT,NO TRIBE IN NIGERIA CAN DEFEAT IGBOS,I SEE ALL.YOU IGBO HATERS.

Felimax:

BLEEP OFF! That was why I said in Delta State, we have sold our joy.
Regardless, IPOB should know that they are the cause of whatever will befall the Igbos in Delta State.

Till now, some places has not been healed in Delta State. The Igbos suffered even though they have nothing to do with the crises in the state.

IPOB SHOULD BACK OFF DELTA STATE.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Fam...we all na igbo na,where do you think the local dividing term Delta igbo comes from? is there anything like Ondo yoruba or katsina Hausa..We are igbos from Delta state and we have our brothers down south and central that we love so much and have intermarriage, almost similar culture,same madness just that ours is major madness. So seeing you write this is shocking. We bare igbo names for naming sake or it's who we are ?. The entire Delta North is that Delta igbo that you hear about meaning igbos in Delta State.

Don't let them hear you! A true son of Delta North don't carry that name, we are simply referred to as Anioma people. I don't want to go too tribal.

I have great regards for our Igbo brothers of Eastern extraction and will always add my input where it's necessary but there comes a time when we separate sanity from insanity.

Above anything and everything we must defend our land. Igbos are constituting nuisance in the East and framing Fulani with it. We don't want that here simple.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Mchawi(f): 11:54pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
u and ur u gm are cawards. Come out and fight in d open. That y east is no longer conducive to stay, this y your brothers are trooping to delta state. Goat. Your illiterate philosophy will not even take an inch Of any south. So keep it in d east, for your own good

Olodo go and learn how to write in English first. Street tout. You are giving me headache abeg. Empty chest beater.. Pursue the fulanis first from your land before spitting rubbish. If you see gun you go fit stand? Illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Chrismania100: 11:56pm On May 09, 2022
While I do not support Ipob, for all you cheat beaters,let me make my point clear to you that, no tribe can defeat igbos in a full brown war, not even Fulani combine with Yoruba..Forget about Warri this warri that,na their Delta state their madness ends.The worst you can do it to destroy igbos businesses, that is the only strength you people have.

DO YOU KNOW POPULATION OF IGBOS SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD? FORGET NIGERIAN FRAUD CENSUS.

Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. Edo craze na d baddest. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans.Its easier to declare biafra in zamfara, sokoto and jigawa state than any southern state.. I promise u
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2022
Delta North had the most generals about 11 or so and we commanded and lead the war..

[quote author=od501 post=112682432][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Chrismania100: 11:57pm On May 09, 2022
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. Edo craze na d baddest. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans.Its easier to declare biafra in zamfara, sokoto and jigawa state than any southern state.. I promise u

Govocrete:
When Niger Delta were fighting their cause in the creek, where was Ipob?

Everyone left the Niger Delta people to carry their cross. IBOP should carry their cross and avoid Delta State.

Remember that Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijaw are warriors that intermarry and also fight amongst themselves when there is a misunderstanding. If you try Delta, these three (3) groups will unite and hit IPOB so hard beyond recognition.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2022
Mchawi:

Olodo go and learn how to write in English first. Street tout. You are giving me headache abeg. Empty chest beater.. Pursue the fulanis first from your land before spitting rubbish. If you see gun you go fit stand? Illiterate
see this idiot. Jealous that delta no give them chance to extend their nonsense.useless Biafra u.g.m supporter, remain in your 5 state east with your ipob, esn and stay clear of all southern states, for your own good. Get off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 11:59pm On May 09, 2022
Chrismania100:
While I did not support Ipob, let me make my point clear to you that, no tribe can defeat igbos in a full brown war, not even Fulani combine with the entire South South..Forget about Warri this warri that,na their Delta state their madness ends.

I don't hate Igbos, not at all as I will continue to reserve great respect for them and I never said Delta can defeat Igbos in terms of war but what I am saying and keep saying is that it will be a collateral loss for the Igbo investors in Delta State as indigenes will go after your investment. It has happened several times and till date some Igbos who were looted left and did not return to the state.
So, we don't want anything that will aggravate to another dimension.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by KillerCrocodile: 12:00am On May 10, 2022
Igbojew:
Boy I live in Asaba, Casaloba street by Zoe ministry street off Asaba township stadium,so if r sure for you come there let us do it man to man.For your mind you think Delta Igbos are not majority of IPOB members....I am that Igbojew

Go and call your slave father boy..

Then your days are numbered, THE ADDRESS IS NOTED and you will land in the stomach of dogs soon.

You and your fellow Ipob slaves would soon join your ancestors that wallowed in slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2022
Chrismania100:

While I do not support Ipob, for all you cheat beaters,let me make my point clear to you that, no tribe can defeat igbos in a full brown war, not even Fulani combine with Yoruba..Forget about Warri this warri that,na their Delta state their madness ends.The worst you can do it to destroy igbos businesses, that is the only strength you people have. Dis okpetu din vex say Del tabs no give den chance to extend wahala come their territory. Kpele o. Remain in ur east with ur u g.m. delta and south states na no go area for nonsense, and pls get off my mentions

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2022
Huh...Let them hear me..I'm spitting facts, do you even know why we wanted Anioma state?

so that we igbos here could have our own state..And make the South East 6 states. do you even know why it was jettisoned?..
Is anioma a tribe?
what is igbos from eastern extraction..? I'm really lost.
Yes we would defend our land because we have no where to go to but this one you are writing all this stuff dey tire me oo

Felimax:

Don't let them hear you! A true son of Delta North don't carry that name, we are simply referred to as Anioma people. I don't want to go too tribal.

I have great regards for our Igbo brothers of Eastern extraction and will always add my input where it's necessary but there comes a time when we separate sanity from insanity.

Above anything and everything we must defend our land. Igbos are constituting nuisance in the East and framing Fulani with it. We don't want that here simple.

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 12:02am On May 10, 2022
Terrence99:

Like no one stopped ipob when they wanted to takeover Oyigbo in Rivers.
Don't endanger the lives of Igbos in Delta state. The ripple effects will spread to other SS states.
Oga leave Obigbo own out of this because then IPOB have not been militarized unlike now they have their militant wing called ESN.You think if it is now Wike will do that s..t he did then and go scot free, have you asked yourself question why Wike is suddenly romancing IPOB because he knows that they will come after him when he done with governor that is why he is trying to make peace with IPOB but they no send am...I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 12:03am On May 10, 2022
derecho:

But people like Felimax reminded me of a story many years ago at GTB.

I just shook my head...

Let's seek peace abeg

She may not have destroyed anything but she has shown you she has hot blood. Na follow come!

Ask your Igbo brothers how Warri be for them in 1999? Dem nor dey tell person. When he happen e go clear.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Chrismania100: 12:06am On May 10, 2022
But it is one of you who said he wouldbe slaughtered like fowl when he was captured.
Igbos are watching let ordinary stain touched Nnamdi, you will confirm the strength igbos are made of....Even Fulani who arrested Nnamdi are afraid to kill him instantly upon all the atrocities he committed.We are watching

Felimax:

Your Chi is wallowing in Buhari's cell. He was packaged like an ice fish back to his fatherland yet you could not confront the lifeless one/ Jubril.

You are brave my ass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / 2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.