Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport (24682 Views)

ATBU Shuts Down Campus, Calls Protesting Students Miscreants / LASU Reopens Gate Shut By Protesting Students Over Soldiers Maltreatment / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by od501: 6:38pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Please face your strike, you need the education to improve on your rotten grammar.

So... English language is a criteria for measuring academically sound individual? Chai....no wonder your country is full of English speaking professors without a visible achievement take up for it.
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by micflo28(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2022
NLC is so useless they don’t even know when to go on a solidarity strike for ASUU. A country so unloved by her leaders. What a shame
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by lexy2014: 6:43pm On May 09, 2022
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by medropoly(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
You voted an illiterate to be a president and expecting him to support education, no be juju be that? grin

Comrade u said it all grin

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Emdebby2: 6:58pm On May 09, 2022
It's quite unfortunate that ASUU strike came at the wrong time. Politicians are busy collecting nomination form. That is their agenda now.
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by indigenous234(f): 7:06pm On May 09, 2022
inoki247:

oga goan rest must everything be about South East someone can't come online in peace nd comment in peace wetin b all na problem sef na only all na dey d country...

South east this south East dat u people cry too much goan rest aw many students don protest for south East wey placard dey him chest wey law enforcement agency don kill....

You people should rest with this your crying up nd down....

Ozuor...... Out of your inbuilt hate and bigotry you have displayed to the world that you have comprehension issues..

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by inoki247: 7:13pm On May 09, 2022
indigenous234:

Ozuor...... Out of your inbuilt hate and bigotry you have displayed to the world that you have comprehension issues..

Na everybody dey hate you people getat from here the topic no mention SE buh u guys still bring your crying spirit drag SE put for the mata....
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by kingyakos: 7:24pm On May 09, 2022
Telecom mass around airport
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by onuman: 8:04pm On May 09, 2022
9jaBlogger:

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2022/05/09/ASUU-strike-protesting-students-hold-benin-airport-by-the-jaguar/

You were born Nigerians, poor students.

If you demonstrate against continued closure of the universities in Nigeria by authorities who see Western Education as Haram, your fellow students from the Sharia states will see you as planning to unseat their God-given president of Nigeria.
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by annisy(f): 8:06pm On May 09, 2022
Pdp is a useless party this is a perfect opportunity to discredit this APC government just imagine APC as an opposition and PDP in power and all this nonsense going on
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Skmoda360(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Who School Help??

Dont go and learn skill

you want to waste your years a paper certificate that wont even get you a job.

A barber is far richer than many graduates.
Only a fool relies on nigerian univerity to survive in this countrt. Only a fool

Buhari wey no get waec but his is president
that is to show you how useless university in making it in nigeria.
But you are a graduate now, so sh.ut up bro
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Joymodel(f): 8:26pm On May 09, 2022
Blue3k:
Lol what leverage do they really have? They pay next to nothing to attend school and can't afford private schools. Their votes won't sway an election. School are paid for with taxes which government won't raise to pay these strikers and won't charge students tuitions.

I Pitt your life. You call 75k fees next to nothing in this country I don't blame na press you dey press so u nor know the value of money
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Joymodel(f): 8:27pm On May 09, 2022
Blue3k:
Lol what leverage do they really have? They pay next to nothing to attend school and can't afford private schools. Their votes won't sway an election. School are paid for with taxes which government won't raise to pay these strikers and won't charge students tuitions.

I Pity your life. You call 75k fees next to nothing in this country I don't blame u na press you dey press so u nor know the value of money
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Antyxx: 8:28pm On May 09, 2022
Nigerian Youths are the dumbest of All

Thanks to our USELESS teachers/Proffessors that instill fear and lack of confidence in them

When lecturers stop instilling fear in students, then they can easily achieve thier aims

I hv no atom of pity for ASUU
You reap what you sow
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Bigheart042(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Please face your strike, you need the education to improve on your rotten grammar.

Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Chai..
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Justina222(f): 8:42pm On May 09, 2022
Na wao
I just dey gain admission
Make them do call off strike
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Blue3k(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2022
Joymodel:
I Pitt your life. You call 75k fees next to nothing in this country I don't blame na press you dey press so u nor know the value of money

75,000 is 3 month minimum wage yes that's nothing. You think that's alot of money in fees when billions are needed fund the institutions? I pitty you graduates how can't take the time read budgets or do simple math. Fact remains students are a non factor because your business isn't going anywhere.
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by thoosing(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
Buhari is busy collecting 100 million APC presidential form money

Feel free to whatsapp/Consult me for livestock production ( poultry,piggery and the ruminants) services...
0....7030....26204......i
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Theoarhics: 9:13pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Then they shoot the ones protesting in the south east and call them IPOB, and the rest of the country will keep calm and say that serves them right.

No, thanks.

When you go get sense? How would u compare what's happening in south east to what's happening in Benin. ? Are you mad or something?
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by icnaija(f): 9:44pm On May 09, 2022
Learn how to create NFTs with for free and make money from selling it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VSahG1jknY
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Jostoman: 2:36am On May 10, 2022
successmatters:
You voted an illiterate to be a president and expecting him to support education, no be juju be that? grin
na juju my brother
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:36am On May 10, 2022
If all the students in all the states should take this stand, the strike won't last any longer
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by eteebanky1: 7:06am On May 10, 2022
They won't hear you guys, very useless set of government

Make Russia invade our country abegg
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Ochochejay: 7:48am On May 10, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Who School Help??

Dont go and learn skill

you want to waste your years a paper certificate that wont even get you a job.

A barber is far richer than many graduates.
Only a fool relies on nigerian univerity to survive in this countrt. Only a fool

Buhari wey no get waec but his is president
that is to show you how useless university in making it in nigeria.

Na wa ohh .... acquiring a skill is important but doesn't guarantee your success too
Alot of people still make it out big with their certificates ..so don't try to discourage people with your comments .. Thank you
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by JordanMichael(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2022
Where Oga Lai Mohammed dey now
lonecatt:

.When this protest explodes now the lying machine oga lai himself will come and tell us the protest was politically motivated .

Yet to understand why a government that promised change cannot keep to their words yet they are sponsoring lazy youths to cause nuisance in the guise of campaigning
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Genesisogar: 11:51am On May 10, 2022
Honestly almost everyone has failed in this country,
FG are concerned about themselves because all their children are in private institute or out of the country. All selfish to enrich themselves and forget the reason why there where voted in the first place.

ASUU are greedy, wicked and not sensible at all, for God sake why strike now? When Its just few months left for the president to leave office? Truth be told most people will not act if they are on the same shoes, why not strike when the new Government assumes power, at least there will try to avoid starting in a bad way. But no ASUU who brand the FG names are so insensible.

NANS, I don't know what there are doing, NANS should have acted from the second phase of the strike not waiting till now, that's why there where elected.

STUDENTS, I'll go with what most persons have said here, I think each institute should sponsor a group of persons all the way to the Federal Capital for a peaceful demonstration. To distract the election processes.

Honestly Nigeria is trash and need total change.
Re: ASUU Strike: Protesting Students Storm Benin Airport by Temigracee: 9:39am On May 13, 2022
Studying outside Nigeria made easy... have you heard of A place called Mauritius....? I'm sure you will love to study and work at d same time, living in a conducive well furnished house. With peace of mind you never get here in nigeria. Call or WhatsApp 09046317346 for more info. We also do canada and UK at a very affordable prices.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna: Bandits Moved Children Like 'herd Of Cows', How I Escaped - Student / Fire Incident At Anchor University (Photos) / Result Changed From 2.2 To 2.1 After Four Years Of Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.