Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus (43927 Views)

Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye / Murdered Soldier Couple: Gloria Matthew's Family Speaks From Nkwere / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=ogbuefi677 post=112680272]
Why not call FBI,CIA,KGB,Mi6,GRE
If you mention my moniker again,amadioha will shave your

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2022
PHIPEX:
So where is the evidence in all of this epistle?

No family detail
No Village
No detail of the supposed friends

Don't mind them.

Am waiting to see maybe they won't bury them.

Atleast we saw the burial of the lady killed in the train attack.

Am waiting for the burial of this couple.

I want to confirm something.

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by ogbuefi677(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2022
Heathrow44:

@Seun
@Justwise
@lalasticlala
@Rocktation
@Farano

Rule no 19 broken

has alternate moniker NLpolicewoman
Why u come de quote my own moniker naa?
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by InoGetJoy: 10:07pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Don't mind them. I have called several people from Nkwerre.

None is aware of this particular incident, only few said they read it on social media.

But those on ground, are not aware of anything like that.
The campaign of disinformation by the government is in full swing

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by kingjiss: 10:07pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I can speak Yoruba and Hausa fluently.

Does that make me any of those tribes.

Anybody can speak Igbo doesn't mean the person is Igbo.

Beside, those who wrote the script and carried it out can easily pay any efulefu to record and speak Igbo.

We have one here that calls himself udele.

Efulefu Igbos are are still Igbos ,if you support evil it will come back at you

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2022
InoGetJoy:

They should tell me the name of her community in Nkwerre and I'll personally go there and ask questions. Nkwerre that I went to 3 days ago
The report says they were coming to Nkwerre from Orlu whereas most people going to Nkwerre nowadays will go from Okigwe road instead of Orlu road

Don't mind them.

They are peddling propaganda without investigation.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Terrence99: 10:11pm On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Boss, these cowards don't stay in Igbo land... Matter of fact, many have never dared visit for years on end. So, leave them!

Their bitter hateful nature towards other tribes will not let them accept the truth of the moral and societal decline taking place in their lands!

The very same people who never stop attacking Prof. Soludo for speaking truth against these criminals who claim to be freedom fighters.

It will happen closer to them so that they will all have sense by force!

Look at this one for example.

Beremx supports ipob and defends UGM killing Igbos. She supports sit at home on Mondays shutting down businesses in Igboland. Guess what?
She was born in Lagos, lives in Lagos and works on Mondays.

Beremx:
I do a lot. I was born and bred in Lagos. I speak Yoruba fluently and I have lived in Yoruba dominated areas (excluding Festac Town).

Beremx:
These ones are Known Gunmen nau. They are not hiding their identity. The real Unknown Gunmen are DSS sponsored terrorists who kill at will and blame IPOB

People like this can afford to allow Igboland burn to the ground simply because they have no stake in Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2022
kingjiss:

Efulefu Igbos are are still Igbos ,if you support evil it will come back at you

The one you have been supporting since Biafran war where 3,000,000 Igbos where killed.

Won't it come bank to you.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by bablon20(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2022
IPOBconda is the father of anaconda. As for those who are still doubting that these innocent couple were killed by ipob, may they die a horrible death worst than this.

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will. The only people who have strong murder genes in them are from the North.

Life in the North is worth less than an orange.The killing of the army couple looks like what they will do the North. Other tribes in Nigeria are also known to cut human heads and harvest organs.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

I repeat, its a well funded propaganda mill targeted at a tribe.

Na so when it happens to you or your family, people will come to nairaland to claim its propaganda just as you have claimed now

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by generalwo(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Individuals can ask and verify.
People from that village will confirm if the news is true or not.

Are you saying nobody from that location is on social media to verify the news or journalist cannot visit there.

Be deceiving yourself.

Even state where Bokoharam burn and kill people, journalist do visit there to get first hand information from the locals.

. Oya be a patriotic citizen... Help us go and verify!
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Jacobx007: 10:12pm On May 09, 2022
People who can enforce sit at home openly with AK47 rifles and you say they cannot kill? You must be the dummest fellow in the whole wide world.

There are even soldiers of Igbo extraction that secretly support iPob if you don't know.

At the moment there are no criminals in Southeast.

All armed robbers, kidnappers, drug addicts and all manner of criminal elements ARE NOW MEMBERS OF IPOB AND ESN.

You tie a woman and slaughter her? I have never seen this kind of wickedness and cowardice before.

I use to have great admiration for Igbos before now, but I see them as savages now.

4 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2022
InoGetJoy:

The campaign of disinformation by the government is in full swing

Exactly my point.

Same tactics they used during endsars.
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by paramakina202: 10:13pm On May 09, 2022
IPOB has brought nothing but shame and abomination to Igboland.
Nnamdi Knau is a blood sucking demon.

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2022
generalwo:
. Oya be a patriotic citizen... Help us go and verify!

Mention the village where they where killed na?

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will. The only people who have strong murder genes in them are from the North.

Life in the North is worth less than an orange.The killing of the army couple looks like what they will do the North. Other tribes in Nigeria are also known to cut human heads and harvest organs.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

zombie like u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by zionstaar75: 10:19pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

if they were actually killed by Igbos then this how all your family members will end up,say amen then we'll give you the benefit of doubt.you're such a fool, which tribe in the world doesn't kill themselves?even Americans and Brits!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:23pm On May 09, 2022
maasoap:

Did the video show the actual killing of the couple?
If you haven't seen it, please don't try to see it now
It will mess up your system so bad.
The slaughter is more worse than seeing a ram slaughtered.
It is just too gory to watch. And they were even running commentary as they kill this woman.
Even ISIS and Boko haram video, is a child's play to this.
God will destroy them and all that is theirs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Who can tell me the village, community, or LGA area in Imo State.

Am currently in Imo, I will personally visit there to verify with videos.

Ask questions.

If government can cover Endsar killings in Lagos using media propaganda.

Government can do anything to label IPOB a terrorist group.

Nigerian Army release a statement and the presidency also released statement that they where traveling for Traditional Marriage in Imo State.

At what point in Imo, nobody mentioned it. Which village, nobody mentioned it.

Can you explain, how the wedding is on 30th of April in Benue.

When where they killed in Imo and what community or Village.

We need to investigate and ask the locals to confirm the news.

If church wedding is on 30th of April. It means they must have concluded traditional marriage before April.

How come they are travelling for Traditional marriage in the Month of May and church wedding was in April.

namdi Kanu in one of his Radio Biafra broadcasts in October 2020, said:

"Start ambushing soldiers where you are. Set a trap for them. Go and dig a ditch on the road, if they are coming they will fall in there, their vehicle will summersault and they will die. Start killing them now, if you don't kill them they will kill you"

He said further: "We are not going to wait for them to attack first...Take their guns, kill them, not just kill them, CUT OFF THE HEADS..so that they will go to hell. ANYBODY YOU KILL DON'T LEAVE THE BODY INTACT, CUT OFF THEIR HEADS..."

Those who killed that military couple were following the clear orders of Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Jacobx007: 10:25pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Mention the village where they where killed na?
Can you go to the forest to verify? They will also tie your hands behind your back and slaughter you like Nama for going to spy on them.

Some people can type rubbish on Nairaland I swear

Like say you can go 100 kilometres close to them

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 09, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Why u come de quote my own moniker naa?

sorry grin grin
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by ceejayluv(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

50 people were slaughtered in zamfara and theirs no news about it.
3 people were roasted in Katsina and no piim from any news media
Benue nko?
Kaduna has lost almost 250,ooo people since buharei rule but its not in the news as the midget is paying newsmen not to publish the news.

Keep quiet abeg.....
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2022
Jacobx007:

Can you go to the forest to verify? They will also tie your hands behind your back and slaughter you like Nama for going to spy on them.

Some people can type rubbish on Nairaland I swear

Like say you can go 100 kilometres close to them

I will take this to mean that you don't even know where it happened.

You are just doing follow follow.

Them say, Them say grin

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by ceejayluv(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Who can tell me the village, community, or LGA area in Imo State.

Am currently in Imo, I will personally visit there to verify with videos.

Ask questions.

If government can cover Endsar killings in Lagos using media propaganda.

Government can do anything to label IPOB a terrorist group.

Nigerian Army release a statement and the presidency also released statement that they where traveling for Traditional Marriage in Imo State.

At what point in Imo, nobody mentioned it. Which village, nobody mentioned it.

Can you explain, how the wedding is on 30th of April in Benue.

When where they killed in Imo and what community or Village.

We need to investigate and ask the locals to confirm the news.

If church wedding is on 30th of April. It means they must have concluded traditional marriage before April.

How come they are travelling for Traditional marriage in the Month of May and church wedding was in April.

The army Will surely unravel the grave And hopefully the IGBO killers.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by ogbuefi677(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2022
Heathrow44:

sorry grin grin
Edit am oo,then quote the right person.
I don't want the mods sniffing my butts
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by ceejayluv(m): 10:30pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Not supporting violence, but, why is it that when Nigerian Army killed Innocent Igbo sons and daughters in Orlu, no one said anything? All lives matter. Condemn evil when it happens not only when it affects you.

Turning arms against your own people under the guise of agitation is imbecilic. This has been happening for several months but the delusional Biafran Utopian optimists jeepk denying blindly.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by derecho(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2022
I was enjoying your contribution until you subtly showed some bile.

I tried reading most comments...this is the 5th page...only a few are objective. Most are just out to bash other tribes as usual.

I haven't watched the video and I'm not interested because I don't like seeing what's been described
Concerning speaking fluent Igbo, that proves NOTHING. There are Yorubas and Hausas that speak fluent Igbo language.

The point is who did it?

Are the IPOB or ESN or UGM always searching vehicles travelling? Were these couple in their Military wears to make the IPOB or whoever single them out?
We need more unbiased info to conclude that it was IPOB.

IPOB, that I have been reading about would have celebrated killing soldiers BUT they denied it.

IPOB may be evil but some of these crimes could be staged or done by other criminals. The death of the other Hausa lawyer who visited Imo after Hope Uzodinma became governor is still fresh.Initially IPOB was fingered but you saw that they've swept it under the carpet.

Nigerian Army needs to be believable.

IPOB would naturally fade out when the residents see the Soldiers as their friends and they feel safer with the FG.Out of two evils, people usually choose the lesser one.
olawonder:

Oga forget this baseless rants wey you dey display here… we’ve seen the video, those who carry out that gruesome murder were speaking fluent Igbo! When we see the truth let’s talk am… I’m a Yoruba and I can’t deny that Yoruba can kill Yoruba, same thing Fulani can kill Hausa, but to come here to come and propagate Igbo as some saints when it comes killing to safe face? What, u think everyone is stupid as you?

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by ceejayluv(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2022
ogbuefi677:

The manner wey u carry this matter for head,be like this ya evening newspaper status done de make you frustrated.
50 ppl were killed in Zamfara on Saturday,I've gone thru your profile, you haven't typed ordinary RIP for them.
Abi abokki lives don't matter?
Find another work senior aunty
Frankly, that northern thugs are bombing and killing themselves doesn't mean that we Igbos should degenerate to such barbarism. The army lady is just one of the many Igbos souls that have been Taken after being tagged "Saboteurs" by blood thirsty Igbo anarchists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) / Zuma’s Resignation: Okorocha Reacts To Calls For Demolition Of Statute / Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.