Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. (5472 Views)

I Have Lived in (or Visited) over 30 Countries. Ask Me Almost Anything (+ Pics) / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 1:39am On May 10, 2022
You can ask me anything you want to know about Atlanta, Georgia State. Anything from the People, Job, Family, Living here and any other thing you can think of. Lets go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Olaoluwa112(m): 1:54am On May 10, 2022
with zero naira in my account, how person fit enter and live in the US?

6 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 2:07am On May 10, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Impossible! Impossible!! Impossible !!! unless you have a family member ( citizen) or PR Holder that will file for you

4 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Nobody: 2:09am On May 10, 2022
How's the IT and digital media industry doing in Atlanta?

What are the perks of living in Georgia from a resident POV?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Nobody: 2:10am On May 10, 2022
a8180421:

Impossible! Impossible!! Impossible !!! unless you have a family member ( citizen) or PR Holder that will file for you
Family member? Does Aunt and uncle count?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Olaoluwa112(m): 2:13am On May 10, 2022
a8180421:

how about you being my aunt, uncle and parents.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 2:25am On May 10, 2022
Dreamswayne:
How's the IT and digital media industry doing in Atlanta?

What are the perks of living in Georgia from a resident POV?

IT and Digital media industry in Atlanta is doing fine but not to compare with California but Atlanta is becoming a Major Hub, Microsoft is building a hub in Atlantic Station and Google is Building something in Mid-Town. There are lots of Indians here in IT and like I said, IT and Media is doing fine and in 3-5 years Atlanta will be a Major hub for IT and Digital Industry. The digital Media is doing very well and part of Hollywood is moving down here. You will be fine here. Housing is cheap compare to other cities and cost of living is not that high despite the Inflation here. The housing market is skyrocketing but still you will be good here. The weather is nice, the foods, the people are generally nice and Atlanta now is the new hotbed for digital entertainment. Hollywood is gradually moving to Atlanta.

6 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Davinity: 2:25am On May 10, 2022
I want to relocate to Atlanta Georgia... What do I need to know
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by donaldking10: 2:59am On May 10, 2022
Davinity:
you no get shi-shi.

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Davinity: 3:03am On May 10, 2022
donaldking10:

you no get shi-shi.
You know my account balance?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 3:15am On May 10, 2022
Davinity:

What do you want to know. But you will love it here.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 3:15am On May 10, 2022
[quote author=Olaoluwa112 post=112683905]

how about you being my aunt, uncle and parents.[/quote

hahahaha
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 3:20am On May 10, 2022
Dreamswayne:

Family member? Does Aunt and uncle count?

Yes
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by melonsgroup: 4:00am On May 10, 2022
a8180421:
You can ask me anything you want to know about Atlanta, Georgia State. Anything from the People, Job, Family, Living here and any other thing you can think of. Lets go
Hello sir kindly assist me with an item on ebay.
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Telegram234(m): 5:41am On May 10, 2022
how I fit apply for scholarships?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by DannyFX2638: 6:13am On May 10, 2022
The only thing I'll ask you is to drop pictures . thank you

Btw how do you cope with the Gun violence and Gang war in Atlanta??
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by dopedan(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2022
Is weed legal? How much is Ak47? Is it hard to find a partner over there? And how much can you get a hookup girl for a night

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2022
DannyFX2638:

Ok I will drop pictures soon but Gun violence is not that much compare to other cities. I live in Buckhead and there are little or no Gun violence here. Gun violence is mostly in the South Side like Camp Creek, Eastpoint, Riverdale, Jonesboro, Bankhead and other south side.

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2022
dopedan:
Is weed legal? How much is Ak47? Is it hard to find a partner over there? And how much can you get a hookup girl for a night
. No weed is not legal and Georgia is ruled by Republicans and Atlanta is ruled by Democrat. Weed is illegal here but not difficult to buy. 8 in 10 black sells weed and 9 in 10 blacks dey smoke weed. Atlanta is all about hookup, getting a good girl in Atlanta is difficult. Atlanta is Lekki Pro Plus Max

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by dopedan(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2022
a8180421:
. No weed is not legal and Georgia is ruled by Republicans and Atlanta is ruled by Democrat. Weed is illegal here but not difficult to buy. 8 in 10 black sells weed and 9 in 10 blacks dey smoke weed. Atlanta is all about hookup, getting a good girl in Atlanta is difficult. Atlanta is Lekki Pro Plus Max
Do you smoke? So if you are caught with weed do u go to jail
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Albertone(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2022
a8180421:

Yes

Bro are you sure Uncle and Aunt counts?US website is saying otherwise.
How about sister or brother,can they file for an above 18 sibling?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Lamanii22(f): 1:31pm On May 10, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
grin grin grin you ehhn…. It can never never be possible
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Lamanii22(f): 1:34pm On May 10, 2022
DannyFX2638:

another thing, I hope they don’t have psychopaths there?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Emma4real333(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2022
shocked

@Poster I salute your sense for opening this wonderful thread.

Normally I know sey America good because that na my dream country

Abeg 9ja don tire me laik diz and I need sure link to get lost

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by satandeterrible: 7:03pm On May 10, 2022
How do I completely eliminate the useless Democrats from Atlanta??

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Babygreene(f): 9:03pm On May 10, 2022
a8180421:

Darling,what do you think about Houston.I am in europe and always wanted to visit America before Covid messed things up.And the gun violence in America has been insane!

Is Houston a safe,nice,crime free place for a lady?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=dopedan post=112692743]
Do you smoke? So if you are caught with weed do u go to jail [/quote

Yes I smoke weed but if caught, you do some numbers ( jail term )
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2022
Babygreene:

Darling,what do you think about Houston.I am in europe and always wanted to visit America before Covid messed things up.And the gun violence in America has been insane!

Is Houston a safe,nice,crime free place for a lady?

Atlanta better anytime, anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2022
satandeterrible:
How do I completely eliminate the useless Democrats from Atlanta??

Atlanta is 80% Black or let me Fulton County is 70% Black and Democrat stronghold

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Greatn3ss: 11:05pm On May 10, 2022
OP I have someone in Houston that has been persuading me to come over. Please can you help me ask those who just migrated with tourist visa how they manage to do it, how were they able to convince the embassy?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Greatn3ss: 11:09pm On May 10, 2022
How much is used to transplant a tooth in USA?..

Please help me ask the dentist over there. God bless you
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2022
Greatn3ss:
OP I have someone in Houston that has been persuading me to come over. Please can you help me ask those who just migrated with tourist visa how they manage to do it, how were they able to convince the embassy?

I will not advise anybody to come here with tourist visa and trying to legalize his or her stay with tourist visa. At a point you will get depressed and frustrated with adjustment of status. You will not like it to be honest.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Visa At Last. / Namibian Visa / Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.