Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. (5473 Views)

I Have Lived in (or Visited) over 30 Countries. Ask Me Almost Anything (+ Pics) / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Ertugrul: 11:07am On May 13, 2022
I Love Atlanta, OP fire down this thread...
Ignore that democrat hater....

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by DannyFX2638: 11:33am On May 13, 2022
Op why is everywhere scanty ?? No pedestrian undecided
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Okpako123: 12:54pm On May 13, 2022
I have Olevel results there any school in America that does paid application fees? I am frm Nigeria

Either way is OK but make sure you marry for live and not for papers oo[/quote]
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by armyofone(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2022
a8180421:

Impossible! Impossible!! Impossible !!! unless you have a family member ( citizen) or PR Holder that will file for you

Family member can file for you? How?

How can one do that ?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by internationalman(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2022
DannyFX2638:

It's because most of their cities are so big with less population that people don't have to been seen everywhere like Lagos or New York

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by DannyFX2638: 4:04pm On May 13, 2022
internationalman:

It's because most of their cities are so big with less population that people don't have to been seen everywhere like Lagos or New York
if downtown can be like this , how much more suburb??
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by internationalman(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2022
DannyFX2638:
if downtown can be like this , how much more suburb??

Suburbs at times looks more or less like a graveyard..

Atlanta is the third or fourth biggest City in the world by land mass. Only new York, Tokyo and Chicago are bigger

Another thing is that they mind their business a lot by staying indoors instead of jumping from house to house like some of us do here in Nigeria. hence the scanty streets most times.

To even visit people at home most times you have to book appointment.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 13, 2022
internationalman:

Atlanta is the third or fourth biggest cities in the world by land mass. Only new York, Tokyo and Chicago are bigger

Another thing is that they mind their business a lot by staying indoors instead of jumping from house to house like some of us do here in Nigeria. hence the scanty streets most times.

Where did you get that information from. Atlanta is a small city. It is the biggest city in Georgia by population but not the biggest in Georgia by land mass.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by DannyFX2638: 5:15pm On May 13, 2022
internationalman:

Atlanta is the third or fourth biggest cities in the world by land mass. Only new York, Tokyo and Chicago are bigger

Lol .. while some peeps will wish to migrate to USA just to escape boredom in Canada ..
Do you live in Atlanta?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by internationalman(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Lol .. while some peeps will wish to migrate to USA just to escape boredom in Canada ..
Do you live in Atlanta?

No my mom lives there. But I'm going to be there soon.

There's boredom abroad as long as you are an immigrant until you get used to it
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by internationalman(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2022
Studymore123:

Where did you get that information from. Atlanta is a small city. It is the biggest city in Georgia by population but not the biggest in Georgia by land mass.

You can check it out anywhere. Atlanta is the third biggest city in the world by land area or landmass whichever you choose to call it

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by ajailer(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2022
By this time next year, I want to be in America by God’s grace. ��
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by kyinusa: 12:58am On May 14, 2022
a8180421:

Impossible! Impossible!! Impossible !!! unless you have a family member ( citizen) or PR Holder that will file for you

Pls can u xplain more abt this pls
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2022
Piedmont Hospital Peachtree RD NE ( Mid-Town/ Buckhead

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2022
CNN Headquarter
Ivan Jnr Blvd Downtown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2022
DannyFX2638:

Atlanta is not scanty ooo. There is pedestrian

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2022
kyinusa:

Pls can u xplain more abt this pls

If you have a family that lives here in the US, he is she can file for you. It takes time but worth it.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2022
internationalman:

No my mom lives there. But I'm going to be there soon.

There's boredom abroad as long as you are an immigrant until you get used to it

Loneliness, Boredom can lead to depression. A lot of immigrants here abroad are depressed but they are yet to know or talk about it. Abroad is bored and lonely. You go to work, come home, eat and sleep, do same thing everyday.

If you above 40 years I will never advise you to come to legalize your stay as such is frustrating and depressing. It takes 1-10years to get your papers done. No time frame on when to get your papers together.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2022
Still Mid-Town

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2022
Downtown from i85S

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2022
Part of Centennial Olympic Park

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2022
Pharr Rd

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2022
State Arena and Hall of Fame

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by a8180421(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2022
Westin Hotel DT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Ebubu3: 2:21pm On May 15, 2022
a8180421:
Still Mid-Town
wow
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by nnennachiji(f): 3:06pm On May 15, 2022
internationalman:

You can check it out anywhere. Atlanta is the third biggest city in the world by land area or landmass whichever you choose to call it
I just googled it. Atlanta is the fourth largest city in the world by land area
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Bifwoli: 4:28pm On May 15, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Lol , I guess you're accustomed to full streets like Oshodi ,Enugu mkt or Accra Ghana with pedestrians and traders everywhere.

Here 98% of people have cars,the rest use public trains or few scheduled bus routes.No idlers either as people are busy working or relaxing at home in fact the only time you'll see large crowds is American football games,music concerts or big city marathons.

I like the scanty streets you can get anywhere fast and no African style chaos with no rules observed and filthy streets.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Koko0: 7:39pm On May 15, 2022
Please, tell me about medical schools in Atlanta, Georgia. Ranging from their tuition, accommodation for students and how to get grants and loans for study.
I'd appreciate your response.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Ashirioluwa: 10:05pm On May 15, 2022
a8180421:

Only biological parents, brothers or sisters can file. It takes years to get approval if you an adult

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:40am On May 16, 2022
Koko0:
Please, tell me about medical schools in Atlanta, Georgia. Ranging from their tuition, accommodation for students and how to get grants and loans for study.
I'd appreciate your response.

Atlanta, Ga has 2 medical schools. Everything you need to know is on their websites.
https://www.msm.edu/
https://www.emory.edu/home/index.html
Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:18am On May 16, 2022
Bifwoli:
Lol , I guess you're accustomed to full streets like Oshodi ,Enugu mkt or Accra Ghana with pedestrians and traders everywhere.

Here 98% of people have cars,the rest use public trains or few scheduled bus routes.No idlers either as people are busy working or relaxing at home in fact the only time you'll see large crowds is American football games,music concerts or big city marathons.

I like the scanty streets you can get anywhere fast and no African style chaos with no rules observed and filthy streets.

My dad tells me not seeing many pedestrians almost made him flee back to Nigeria when he first came to America but these days, it’s something he likes the most. The old guy blows his top the few times he spots pedestrians not using sidewalks. grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Atlanta, Georgia State Usa. by Koko0: 10:53am On May 16, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Atlanta, Ga has 2 medical schools. Everything you need to know is on their websites.
https://www.msm.edu/
https://www.emory.edu/home/index.html
Thank you!
Much appreciated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Namibian Visa / Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba / Any Hope In Nigeria Or Just Move To Canada? (Finally moved to UK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.