Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. (73540 Views)

My Rent Was Increased Because I Bought A Car. / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by elipec01(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2022
Nawoo, men are really going through a lot in marriage mostly when you don't have money, men are only enjoying marriage when there is enough money. I feel for you guy.
But take things easy, I know how you feel.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by NorthSerious: 8:32pm On May 10, 2022
Framed:

Damn niggar you are unhinged and unravelling right before our eyes, because some female monikers outsmarted, outwitted and outplayed you. grin
Genuinely thought you were a man the other time. I'm now certain you are a female hiding behind a man's moniker. I'm fairly certain even the biggest of simps wont't asssslickk women to this level.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Slynation(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2022
Freemasonry:
Bros no kee yasef unto this matter.
Just ask around if there's a facility that can buy your sperm and get on the gravy train.

Takes two to tango, ask jango wey dey chop mango for Jalingo grin grin
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Acidosis(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2022
SAD007:
How r we sure the doctor did not remove the ovaries ...how can we check that?

No sane doctor would do that.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On May 10, 2022
SURElee:
My dear, he just dey vex. If she had used that money to off set the rent. He for even tell her to sell next months eggs again. Let him go sell his sperm to sperm bank to pay his rent as a man.
He dey hear dey cry disturbing NLers
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Acidosis(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2022
Tonytonex:
why did you conclude like that. That he hasn't seen anything yet

It means the worst is yet to come. Whoever can do such without her husband's consent is capable of doing even more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 10, 2022
She did it once
She will do it again

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by NorthSerious: 8:36pm On May 10, 2022
skoskosko:

A condom would have averted your apology to a man. So the women canceling out the Op is a new normal because a woman was involved? I am not on NL to win arguments. I simply pointed out their lies. And people who have sense are not even basing their arguments on that anymore, but rather on the morality of her actions. And non of them including your sorry self could disprove it. You are here trying to prop up their soiled egos in hope of a free puna and likes. They should appoint you their branch cheerleader. You failed to see how low your IQ is because you left the substance of the discourse. If you are asked what it was about, clearly you don’t even know. Your shameless is on another grade. Lastly, nothing pains me, not name-calling, not cancel culture, not gaslight. I am against hypocrisy and double standards male or female.
Don't bother. Framed is a female hiding behind a male's moniker. I've seen her do the same thing she is doing to you to another dude having a back and forth with the same folks you are engaging with on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Acidosis(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
SirMichael1:

Medically, the egg has her DNA and therefore, it can be concluded that the child bore from the mating of that egg with any sperm is biologically her children.

Not every man will want that his wife spread her DNA around.

Hmmn interesting
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Acidosis(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2022
mrkings84:

Pls sir is there anywhere one can sell spermatozoa? I have very rresh and thick one......

sad sad

Send a mail to fertility centers in your state.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by edoairways: 8:39pm On May 10, 2022
dominique:
Absolutely nothing wrong with selling of her eggs but using it to buy a new phone knowing the financial situation is extremely selfish of her. The reason she didn't tell you she wanted to sell her eggs was because she wanted to use the money for herself. If she had told you that she wanted to sell the eggs to take care of bills, it's you that will be driving her to the fertility clinic every month o
I love you for this
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 10, 2022
NorthSerious:

Genuinely thought you were a man the other time. I'm now certain you are a female hiding behind a man's moniker. I'm fairly certain even the simpest of simps wont't asssslickk women to this level.

Once a man is not in agreement with you all you call him a simp.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by BRATISLAVA: 8:40pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't get it. Do you and your wife plan to have more kids or something? Is your concern that by selling her eggs there will be no more eggs for you two to use in making other kids? Is that your worry? undecided

Or are you simply operating under the idea that because she is your wife her eggs are automagically all your property? undecided

More likely anger at her effrontery to sell her eggs and use the proceeds for a phone for herself. Those eggs are stamped with his name. They're all his; he owns her, her eggs, her organs and all he put into her. He probably will forgive her when she sells more of that crate to fund his life(style). It just shouldn't be sold for herself.

His semen isn't for sale to run the home with, though. That's another type of selfishness we won't address today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by xandy84: 8:40pm On May 10, 2022
Not a big deal to me. There are people in my neighborhood selling plasma daily.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 10, 2022
SURElee:

My dear, he just dey vex. If she had used that money to off set the rent. He for even tell her to sell next months eggs again. Let him go sell his sperm to sperm bank to pay his rent as a man.
He dey hear dey cry disturbing NLers

cheesy
You are right.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by fineboynl(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2022
I thought the donate eggs. This one she sell it. Omo I fear oh . That one is more like ritual or blood money.

Of only men could sell sperm
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On May 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
More likely anger at her effrontery to sell her eggs and use the proceeds for a phone for herself. Those eggs are stamped with his name. They're all his; he owns her, her eggs, her organs and all he put into her. He probably will forgive her when she sells more to fund his life(style).

His semen isn't for sale, though.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by mrkings84(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2022
Acidosis:

sad sad

Send a mail to the fertility centers in your state.

I am sorry I don't know any
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 10, 2022
NorthSerious:

Don't bother. Framed is a female hiding behind a male's moniker. I've seen her do the same thing she is doing to you to another dude having a back and forth with the same folks you are engaging with on this thread.

From simp to female. Next thing you will say I am gay or gender neutral grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2022
Acidosis:
Every time a woman ovulates, she releases at least 1 egg. So, biologically, selling of eggs has no negative impact on a woman. It's only eggs she sold, not her ovaries. Her ovaries' got more than enough to meet her reproductive needs. It's even better to sell it than waste it (as menstruation).

The bigger issues are that she failed to inform you about the procedure and whatever it was you guys were going through didn't matter to her. It was all about her. These are the main threats to your marriage.

You haven't seen anything yet.
anufiaaaa, just hear yoursef
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by koladeawoniran(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] this is serious.
Larryfest:
Good morning all, I have been having sleepless night for a while now and a few days ago confirmed my insomnia would last longer than I thought.

We were comfortable and have been married for 5years now with a daughter but things have been rough for a while due to my business folding up and we have had to manage with the little we see from time to time. Earlier this year I had to sell some of the things in our house including my phone just so we could buy foodstuffs and pay our daughter's school fees, just some weeks ago I even had to shamefully reach out to a popular Nairalander if he has a phone he could spare because the one I'm currently using is a Desktop kind of phone (doesn't work without directly plugging it).

Last month my wife came home with a brand new Samsung phone and when I asked how she got it her response was that she won it from her womanhood help group on Facebook (she is very active there).
Last Sunday while arranging the room I came across a fertility clinic document and the receipt of the phone which the amount written there staggered me a bit because it's way more than our house rent that expired recently which has been the cause of my sleepless nights. When she got back from church I confronted her with my two findings and after plenty talks and argument she confessed a friend from work told her about it and she sold her Eggs at the clinic and it was from it she bought the phone.

My people since Sunday I have been seriously weak and confused, a lot on my mind already but now I have to add this to it Marriage is for the faint hearted abeg!!!

ADDENDUM.....

1. Someone asked how much .... well she said she was paid #150k but the nurse who brought her in collected 15k.

2. Someone also made some points about sex, complications and others and even said it's a made up story to tarnish women or whatever well I don't think they pay for story on Nairaland and even if they do it isn't going to cover what's on my mind right now so you believe whatever you want, it's quite funny to think everyone would exhibit same complications as the third party you heard your gist from...

3. She told me it only took her 3weeks of preparation and she wasn't even going to the more than 3times a week and as for medications and the rest, you think someone who doesn't want you to know what he/she is up to would leave clues flying around the house

4. As for the sex part and her risking getting pregnant, she has been on birth control pills for like 4years now so pregnancy wasn't going to stop her from the procedures....
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by dazzlingd(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2022
I feel really sorry for the op,

While he is busy having sleepless nights on how to pay house rent, his woman sold her eggs to buy a new phone.

And they will say go and marry, marriage is sweet, he that finds a wife finds a good thing.

Well, she used what she has to solve her problem, next time she can collect prick outside to use the money to buy hair and fix her nails while he daughter is looking for school fees.
Use your head comrade, u can use what u have too, go donate sperm for money or at least, u have two eggs, u can donate one.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by BRATISLAVA: 8:43pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Edited!
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Olam09(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2022
Larryfest:
Good morning all, I have been having sleepless night for a while now and a few days ago confirmed my insomnia would last longer than I thought.

We were comfortable and have been married for 5years now with a daughter but things have been rough for a while due to my business folding up and we have had to manage with the little we see from time to time. Earlier this year I had to sell some of the things in our house including my phone just so we could buy foodstuffs and pay our daughter's school fees, just some weeks ago I even had to shamefully reach out to a popular Nairalander if he has a phone he could spare because the one I'm currently using is a Desktop kind of phone (doesn't work without directly plugging it).

Last month my wife came home with a brand new Samsung phone and when I asked how she got it her response was that she won it from her womanhood help group on Facebook (she is very active there).
Last Sunday while arranging the room I came across a fertility clinic document and the receipt of the phone which the amount written there staggered me a bit because it's way more than our house rent that expired recently which has been the cause of my sleepless nights. When she got back from church I confronted her with my two findings and after plenty talks and argument she confessed a friend from work told her about it and she sold her Eggs at the clinic and it was from it she bought the phone.

My people since Sunday I have been seriously weak and confused, a lot on my mind already but now I have to add this to it Marriage is for the faint hearted abeg!!!

ADDENDUM.....

1. Someone asked how much .... well she said she was paid #150k but the nurse who brought her in collected 15k.

2. Someone also made some points about sex, complications and others and even said it's a made up story to tarnish women or whatever well I don't think they pay for story on Nairaland and even if they do it isn't going to cover what's on my mind right now so you believe whatever you want, it's quite funny to think everyone would exhibit same complications as the third party you heard your gist from...

3. She told me it only took her 3weeks of preparation and she wasn't even going to the more than 3times a week and as for medications and the rest, you think someone who doesn't want you to know what he/she is up to would leave clues flying around the house

4. As for the sex part and her risking getting pregnant, she has been on birth control pills for like 4years now so pregnancy wasn't going to stop her from the procedures....

I feel your pain bro. Reading this breaks my heart..
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 10, 2022
descarado:

Gosh, this one enter cheesy

You women enter the guy, before I reach here nau. Didn't you see his mental melt down grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by AutoRedux: 8:44pm On May 10, 2022
Lmao. O boy 150k for eggs. And ovulation is a monthly something. Chai na better salary be this for the woman. 150k every month.
If u ask me, it is better than sleeping around for money. grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Ndipe(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2022
Very strange, the woman comes off as very materialistic.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by NorthSerious: 8:45pm On May 10, 2022
Framed:

Nah, the dude you quoted on this thread did nothing wrong to warrant your attacks. He just thought a man should be heard and is rightfully against cancel culture tactics that women usually employ when they want to silence a man. And then you pop out of nowhere to join in on the bashing. You are either a woman or a failed simp.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by darichlife: 8:45pm On May 10, 2022
Young man listen your wife selling her eggs means someone is there to donate his sperm as well. Who the child wil be given to is not known to your wife or the man. Truth is she has gotten blood money on her hands. Please do not encourage such next time.
Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by BRATISLAVA: 8:45pm On May 10, 2022
Framed:

What do you expect from teenagers with unrestricted internet access? Everyone is a bloody simp to them. Or a bitch.

Welcome to the bandwagon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It. by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On May 10, 2022
AutoRedux:
Lmao. O boy 150k for eggs. And ovulation is a monthly something. Chai na better salary be this for the woman. 150k every month.
If u ask me, it is better than sleeping around for money. grin shocked shocked
Nigeria should do quick make dem begin selling blood to blood banks abeg. That na quick money every week sef. undecided

Op go get heartattack by that time. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.