Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Today, I Quit Gambling!!! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Today, I Quit Gambling!!! (25518 Views)

I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by RapistOnBail: 2:25pm On May 10, 2022
Story
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2022
Thank God, I'm not addicted to anything that can destroy my life.... Everyday, I dey always think how to turn my 2naira to 4naira.... And just flex and hangout in the evening with new friends

6 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Danielle09: 2:25pm On May 10, 2022
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by tonididdy(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2022
You sure?
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Serial48(f): 2:25pm On May 10, 2022
I’m happy for you
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Treborred: 2:25pm On May 10, 2022
You can beat it bro trust me

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by free2blast(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2022
Good for you. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Seniorwriter(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2022
Profmetoo:
I have been gambling since around 2014 and never for once have I ever decided to quit despite destroying my life, career, relationships, and self esteem. It was as if I was cursed with it. I was so addicted to gambling that I'd rather gamble with my money than to buy cloths on my body. I've read so many stories here on nairaland from people who suffered similar faith, but I'd be looking out for comments from people who would say gambling isn't that bad just to encourage myself. Now I'm at level zero. I have no job, no money, no relationship, but friends who are also addicts. I'm cutting them off.

I believe it's not too late for me to make it in life, so I'm believing in God for miracles. Some people might think i can still relapse when i make some money, but so help me God I won't. I have eradicated anything that'd remind me of gambling, deactivated my betting account and focusing on how to make my life better. Betting can never get you rich. It is what I've come to realize anyways.

I don't want to ever return to gambling even when I make enough money. Right now I'm just looking for money to eat and survive.

I hope those going through same would take that bold step and come out of that shell of bondage. It is well.

I'll update my progress once in a while on this thread.

Good decision....though I for one trade rather than do what majority do which is wishful gambling.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Lovelife433(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2022
Never give up bro, that is the slogan. Stop including man useless in your ticket.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by bluefilm: 2:26pm On May 10, 2022
Profmetoo:
I have been gambling since around 2014 and never for once have I ever decided to quit despite destroying my life, career, relationships, and self esteem. It was as if I was cursed with it. I was so addicted to gambling that I'd rather gamble with my money than to buy cloths on my body. I've read so many stories here on nairaland from people who suffered similar faith, but I'd be looking out for comments from people who would say gambling isn't that bad just to encourage myself. Now I'm at level zero. I have no job, no money, no relationship, but friends who are also addicts. I'm cutting them off.

I believe it's not too late for me to make it in life, so I'm believing in God for miracles. Some people might think i can still relapse when i make some money, but so help me God I won't. I have eradicated anything that'd remind me of gambling, deactivated my betting account and focusing on how to make my life better. Betting can never get you rich. It is what I've come to realize anyways.

I don't want to ever return to gambling even when I make enough money. Right now I'm just looking for money to eat and survive.

I hope those going through same would take that bold step and come out of that shell of bondage. It is well.

I'll update my progress once in a while on this thread.

Eyaaa... but I told you not to play Liverpool straight win against Tottenham and you refused

You see your life now?

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 10, 2022
The guy don blow cheesy
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Streetmovement(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Gambling no be anybody mate o, if you fit stop am he sure for you then

Carry on cool

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by KingBish(f): 2:28pm On May 10, 2022
Good resolution man. I hope you find the strength to stick by it!

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Starzo: 2:28pm On May 10, 2022
comeback and say this in six months time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by IgOga(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2022
You quit today ke....that one na wish now...wait till 12 months to share your testimony. Ushers I say testimony time not wish time grin shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Shadysen: 2:29pm On May 10, 2022
Good for you, some people still move.
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Mentorkaryhm(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2022
God strengthens you Bro. U will not go back to gambling in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Shadysen: 2:29pm On May 10, 2022
Avoid women join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Jmichael1(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2022
YoungLionken:
It is a lie you go nowhere cool...

u knw say nah wen guy man money finish b4 sense go enter the head....
na wetin dey do the op be dat....

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 10, 2022
Good for you. Hope you don't run back to that shit wen you hit the bag or have little cheese. Between gambling and masturbation i wouldn't know which one wrecks a man's life faster. grin

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by 775chris(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2022
HUUUUUMMMMMM
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Andersonken(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
You went on leave

You will be back soon.

Too early to celebrate.

LoL ����
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Utanisco(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2022
YoungLionken:
It is a lie you go nowhere cool...
haaaaaa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by afadi2410: 2:31pm On May 10, 2022
Just start and you ate halfway there, even if there is a relapse, start again. God will see you through eventually.
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by JoeEeL(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2022
You shall return to it, mr. man.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Baffupdrizz(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2022
Those who don't want you to succeed in life will say/do everything they can to discourage you.

If you've truly REALIZED the futility of such ventures, then, let that be your everlasting reminder to NOT fall again.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Dchampion65: 2:32pm On May 10, 2022
Quiting masturbation is easier than gambling.

Are you making such a decision because you don't have money to do so? If yes, you are on sabbatical leave.

If you are real serious, you will need to change all your friends in that circle.

Develop a strong will when the urge will come, get yourself busy, and have someone like a mentor whom you will tell your day to day activities to, in truth.

Don't ignore prayers as well. God will help you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by MasonKendall(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2022
FC Barcelona straight win Genk straight win Trabzonspor x2

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Another comrade done cut liver grin
I have 2 sure odds u can use to recover grin
Play Liverpool over 8.5 corners and Barcelona over 1.5goals grin

Village people, see them coming with style

5 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by cfree14(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Congratulations...that's the first step towards the right direction. if ur in Port Harcourt, come let me teach u a skill set called forex for free. In 5months to 1yr from now, everything in ur life will change for the better...
Where in Ph do u stay sir?
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by ipobarecriminals: 2:32pm On May 10, 2022
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) / Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? / Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.