Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Today, I Quit Gambling!!! - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Today, I Quit Gambling!!! (25560 Views)

I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by hustla(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2022
Icebreeze:

You can only say that only when you don't have knowledge about it and wish to try your luck in the market and believe me you will lose your money just like betting.
Don't get me wrong here, you also lose money in the forex market cause one don't control the market your analysis may be good for couple of days and boom the trend will go against one day.
Just like the way we do experience losses in the real time trading or business.

Above all I will urge who so ever is willing to start trading or venturing into something new to do proper assessment of it before investing into it.

Remember no amount is too small to lose.

Continue to deceive yourself LOL
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by nedekid: 6:15pm On May 10, 2022
sleek214:
Good luck. Almost quitted 2 weeks ago but kept on playing and boom N7.8 million last weekend with N100 stakes. So, I don't know if to advise anyone to quit or continue. Good luck to whomever wants to quit or continue.
For real? shocked
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by yusufmurry: 6:19pm On May 10, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Congratulations...that's the first step towards the right direction. if ur in Port Harcourt, come let me teach u a skill set called forex for free. In 5months to 1yr from now, everything in ur life will change for the better...

Boss, I need am too. Help my life
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by orumba(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
You went on leave

You will be back soon.

Too early to celebrate.
mad ooo
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Amozever12: 6:29pm On May 10, 2022
The Lord is ur strength bro, but meanwhile why not learn Affiliate Marketing skills to earn passive income of at least 100k weekly by just pressing ur phone. DM for more..
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by CaptainAyub: 6:35pm On May 10, 2022
Localordinary:
I used to be an addicted gambler baby soccer crippled all my entire savings but all thanks to God after I left naija I said no more betting and till date I don't bet anymore not even in this current country that I reside even though it's still in the shores of this shithole continent
Are u a Catholic?

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Eagba(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2022
bluefilm:

Don't mind him

So many idiots in this world will just be repeating what they heard from others without bothering to stop for once and think about how ridiculous what they are saying really is.
masturbation that saved me from banging anyhow

Once am eyeing a lady then, and we're at threshold of having sex, once I go home and masturbate, I'll forget about all the sex we plan or even forget about thegirl self.

Masturbation helped me keep my prick.

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by gbengene1234(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2022
Just here reading comments... omox1000 we are all in this together. #Kashamadupe
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Whizzy080(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2022
Profmetoo:
I have been gambling since around 2014 and never for once have I ever decided to quit despite destroying my life, career, relationships, and self esteem. It was as if I was cursed with it. I was so addicted to gambling that I'd rather gamble with my money than to buy cloths on my body. I've read so many stories here on nairaland from people who suffered similar faith, but I'd be looking out for comments from people who would say gambling isn't that bad just to encourage myself. Now I'm at level zero. I have no job, no money, no relationship, but friends who are also addicts. I'm cutting them off.

I believe it's not too late for me to make it in life, so I'm believing in God for miracles. Some people might think i can still relapse when i make some money, but so help me God I won't. I have eradicated anything that'd remind me of gambling, deactivated my betting account and focusing on how to make my life better. Betting can never get you rich. It is what I've come to realize anyways.

I don't want to ever return to gambling even when I make enough money. Right now I'm just looking for money to eat and survive.

I hope those going through same would take that bold step and come out of that shell of bondage. It is well.

I'll update my progress once in a while on this thread.

Comrade chill
We go know when money enter ur hand grin
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Profmetoo: 6:56pm On May 10, 2022
Whizzy080:
Comrade chill
We go know when money enter ur hand grin
money don enter. I no dey go back. Bought food stuff and fixed my gen instead. I'll continue my ICAN. Ordinary 36k for exam, I couldn't pay before, but I'd prefer to lose 100k a week gambling. That has stopped anyways

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Bbbw: 7:10pm On May 10, 2022
Good for you
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Polynek(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2022
sometimes I wonder d kind of person I am, what people find difficult to stop is nothing to me,
I do play bet even now, but am not addicted to it, since Dix season my ticket never pax 10, and I don't stake any amount dat will hurt me if the game cut, always stake d amount u can afford to loose and nothing go happen to ur pocket, I don't play virtual tho,

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Dashlish12: 7:12pm On May 10, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Congratulations...that's the first step towards the right direction. if ur in Port Harcourt, come let me teach u a skill set called forex for free. In 5months to 1yr from now, everything in ur life will change for the better...
. Hi bro; can u kindly give me your whatsapp digit? Will be in ph in a couple of months
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by olamidarsenal(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2022
I congratulate you bro, we are on same boat. I quit mine last 2 weeks. May God see us through.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by DrDunamis(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2022
Profmetoo:
I have been gambling since around 2014 and never for once have I ever decided to quit despite destroying my life, career, relationships, and self esteem. It was as if I was cursed with it. I was so addicted to gambling that I'd rather gamble with my money than to buy cloths on my body. I've read so many stories here on nairaland from people who suffered similar faith, but I'd be looking out for comments from people who would say gambling isn't that bad just to encourage myself. Now I'm at level zero. I have no job, no money, no relationship, but friends who are also addicts. I'm cutting them off.

I believe it's not too late for me to make it in life, so I'm believing in God for miracles. Some people might think i can still relapse when i make some money, but so help me God I won't. I have eradicated anything that'd remind me of gambling, deactivated my betting account and focusing on how to make my life better. Betting can never get you rich. It is what I've come to realize anyways.

I don't want to ever return to gambling even when I make enough money. Right now I'm just looking for money to eat and survive.

I hope those going through same would take that bold step and come out of that shell of bondage. It is well.

Oh may the Lord who has caused light to shine upon your heart, strengthen you, help you and keep you from relapsing in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by CrownFemi: 7:56pm On May 10, 2022
I'm in your shoe. I pray I could take a bold step to quit this unethical attitude. Everyday I pray about it, still I keep doing it. Now I realise that there is no gain gambling. Sincerely, no success story about it. Rather, it is sin upon sin. May God grant me the same courage to stop it.

Congrats sir

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Profmetoo: 8:04pm On May 10, 2022
DrDunamis:

Oh may the Lord who has caused light to shine upon your heart, strengthen you, help you and keep you from relapsing in Jesus name,Amen.
Amen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Profmetoo: 8:13pm On May 10, 2022
olamidarsenal:
I congratulate you bro, we are on same boat. I quit mine last 2 weeks. May God see us through.

Amen

Congrats. Please don't relapse
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2022
You will overcome.

Ignore the naysayers and their likes, just focus on why you quit and don't go about dancing around whatever we flame the act back to life.

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Thugnificent(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2022
sleek214:
Good luck. Almost quitted 2 weeks ago but kept on playing and boom N7.8 million last weekend with N100 stakes. So, I don't know if to advise anyone to quit or continue. Good luck to whomever wants to quit or continue.
Congratulations bro. Please can u help me with any amount? It will really help me right now. Congrats once again sir
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:27pm On May 10, 2022
Give it one week
U be back grin
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by tmoneyu: 9:53pm On May 10, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
I traded buy, the price rose Dem say -ve profit. I traded sell, price fell the same -ve profit. I traded the opposite, I click buy and price fell, still -ve profit... Imagine for demo account (MT5)... I uninstalled the rubbish.
Don't mind the teachers that will ask u to come for free teaching, e no de work ehh
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Franklinshaddy(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2022
You just broke and jobless and maybe you are virtual player but anyway good luck to you
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:25pm On May 10, 2022
tmoneyu:

Don't mind the teachers that will ask u to come for free teaching, e no de work ehh
It's free but they have an advance class and book that is N100K serious users only... (Face palm)
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Localordinary: 10:29pm On May 10, 2022
No I'm Hindu are you Hindu

CaptainAyub:

Are u a Catholic?
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by tmoneyu: 10:51pm On May 10, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
It's free but they have an advance class and book that is N100K serious users only... (Face palm)
It's better I use the 100k start POS BIZ
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Deering1008: 11:00pm On May 10, 2022
Eat good food and stop thinking of get rich quick opportunities, they are traps.
Profmetoo:
That's encouraging. I want to focus on myself too. I haven't even eaten today. So i wanna sell some stuff i own to be liquid for now. At least if i can afford to eat, I'll think straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by denjjy(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2022
Profmetoo:

. I can't believe is very easy to quit just like that, baby ( virtue football) is a bastard and have his way of pulling someone back again....may the good Lord help you to quit bro
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Profmetoo: 11:43pm On May 10, 2022
denjjy:
. I can't believe is very easy to quit just like that, baby ( virtue football) is a bastard and have his way of pulling someone back again....may the good Lord help you to quit bro
Amen. Thank you
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Profmetoo: 11:45pm On May 10, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
Give it one week
U be back grin
okay
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by donem: 5:37am On May 11, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Another comrade done cut liver grin
I have 2 sure odds u can use to recover grin
Play Liverpool over 8.5 corners and Barcelona over 1.5goals grin

MODIFIED
Abeg,op flee oo,na joke I de joke.
I cannot predict 1.2 odds correctly talk more of this.
Say no to gambling my ppl grin
Funny enough your prediction no enter grin
Liverpool cast, u for ruin the Comrade furthermore.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Gripinsight(m): 6:12am On May 11, 2022
Hmmm... The gambling that me want to start learning grin The only thing wey remain is getting myself a teacher. Make we start with Sportybet.

Just that whoever I told about this usually advise me to go to it. Yet, they are playing those games undecided

Awon selfish people

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? / Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages / Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.