Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Today, I Quit Gambling!!! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Today, I Quit Gambling!!! (25522 Views)

I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Kingzeez10: 2:32pm On May 10, 2022
Well, too early to celebrate

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by davosea(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2022
Bleep what they say Nigga and get your dough.... Be true to the game and the game will be true to you.
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Starzo: 2:33pm On May 10, 2022
Ninejaywon:
Good for you. Hope you don't run back to that shit wen you hit the bag or have little cheese. Between gambling and masturbation i wouldn't know which one wrecks a man's life faster. grin
how masturbation take dey wreck man life?

masturbation wrecks the man's life but fornication enriches it right?

Una go just dey talk things wey nor follow at all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by MasonKendall(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2022
sleek214:
Good luck. Almost quitted 2 weeks ago but kept on playing and boom N7.8 million last weekend with N100 stakes. So, I don't know if to advise anyone to quit or continue. Good luck to whomever wants to quit or continue.
Do mini giveawaygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by braine(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2022
Celebrate after 30 days.
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by IamANigerianMan: 2:33pm On May 10, 2022
YoungLionken:
It is a lie you go nowhere cool...
It is very easy to leave gambling, I left gambling long ago and I haven't gone back.... It is matter of choice.

4 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Jmichael1(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2022
Bros....abeg calm down jare..
u sure say u dn finaly quit,abi u dey broke at the moment?
no lie gv me ooh,bcus i was once in ur shoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 10, 2022
Congratulations! Your future self will thank you for this great decision. God’s grace is enough for you.

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:34pm On May 10, 2022
Congratulations welcome to New life

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Realist12: 2:34pm On May 10, 2022
Glad people are coming out to condemn gambling, first and last time I gamble was in jss1, I lost 5naira and said to myself never to do it again . I hate losing money talkless of getting used to it losses repeatedly through sport betting or lottery. It affects the mind.
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2022
cfree14:

Where in Ph do u stay sir?

I was referring only to profmetoo.
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by kingyakos: 2:35pm On May 10, 2022
U quit when it has get to your turn to win cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by chasteman(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2022
I pray u leave it for life cos gambling is one of the most difficult things to leave when been addicted.
Those that are yet to quit, May Allah help them quit and we that are not gambling, May we never gamble. Ameen

5 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by overdrive(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2022
sleek214:
Good luck. Almost quitted 2 weeks ago but kept on playing and boom N7.8 million last weekend with N100 stakes. So, I don't know if to advise anyone to quit or continue. Good luck to whomever wants to quit or continue.

Make I see the winning coupon code.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Metronomy(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2022
I have gone to church and swear on myself if I ever gamble again....bro I won 150k yesterday from gambling today I'm owing more than 30k

4 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2022
Just play d last sure odd for today, just today grin cool
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by phemmyfour: 2:36pm On May 10, 2022
Profmetoo:
I have been gambling since around 2014 and never for once have I ever decided to quit despite destroying my life, career, relationships, and self esteem. It was as if I was cursed with it. I was so addicted to gambling that I'd rather gamble with my money than to buy cloths on my body. I've read so many stories here on nairaland from people who suffered similar faith, but I'd be looking out for comments from people who would say gambling isn't that bad just to encourage myself. Now I'm at level zero. I have no job, no money, no relationship, but friends who are also addicts. I'm cutting them off.

I believe it's not too late for me to make it in life, so I'm believing in God for miracles. Some people might think i can still relapse when i make some money, but so help me God I won't. I have eradicated anything that'd remind me of gambling, deactivated my betting account and focusing on how to make my life better. Betting can never get you rich. It is what I've come to realize anyways.

I don't want to ever return to gambling even when I make enough money. Right now I'm just looking for money to eat and survive.

I hope those going through same would take that bold step and come out of that shell of bondage. It is well.

I'll update my progress once in a while on this thread.

Change your friends, it's very important to help you stay gamble free

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by chukwuibuipob: 2:36pm On May 10, 2022
grin make we come dance bah? For ur good
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Jokerman(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2022
overdrive:

Make I see the winning coupon code.

No mind the liar.... grin

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Jayjayjohnson(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2022
Terrible
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Farid24224(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2022
sleek214:

Cut soap for me na.. cry
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Realist12: 2:37pm On May 10, 2022
Glad people are coming out to condemn gambling, first and last time I gamble was in jss1, I lost 5naira and said to myself never to do it again . I hate losing money talkless of getting used to it repeatedly through sport betting or lottery. It affects the mind.
And it's funny people think betting can make you rich whereas it only makes you work harder in your real job and burn it on betting.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Ire4God(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2022
Good for you.
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Jkelly192: 2:41pm On May 10, 2022
Nice decision. Well done bro! May God see you through

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Greatzeus(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2022
Congratulations for now...
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by bluefilm: 2:41pm On May 10, 2022
Starzo:

how masturbation take dey wreck man life?

masturbation wrecks the man's life but fornication enriches it right?

Una go just dey talk things wey nor follow at all

Don't mind him

So many idiots in this world will just be repeating what they heard from others without bothering to stop for once and think about how ridiculous what they are saying really is.

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Greatzeus(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2022
Congratulations for now...
Until further notice.....

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Chingory: 2:41pm On May 10, 2022
wait till after six months and come back to tell us how far

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by Oceanjagaban: 2:43pm On May 10, 2022
sleek214:
1naira sef you no chop,post the betslip code make we see,Mr sportsbet motivational speaker
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by kelvinovie25(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2022
Good decision, I remember how gambling almost turned me into something else, today am glad

1 Like

Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by GauRanTor(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Congratulations...that's the first step towards the right direction. if ur in Port Harcourt, come let me teach u a skill set called forex for free. In 5months to 1yr from now, everything in ur life will change for the better...
Boss I will like you to teach me. Am in Lagos, and I would like to know if I can trade Forex with my phone or I need laptop.
Thanks.
Re: Today, I Quit Gambling!!! by AlphaBeta130: 2:44pm On May 10, 2022
Read allen carr easy way to quit gambling. Finish the book at a go. When you finish the book, to place a bet will scare you like hell. Message me for the pdf. Your brain has been altered and you need it to be corrected. Message me on WhatsApp for the pdf zero 9 zero seven seven 6 5 seven five nine 6.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) / Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? / Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.