Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... (1676 Views)

Signs That You Are In A False Religion. / One Major Symptom Of False Religion. / Which Of The Bible Versions Best Portrays God's Message To Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 7:33am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

Lol guy you are highly ignorant. What language was the new testament originally written in? And what language was the old testament originally written in?
You are even shooting yourself in the leg. If the Greek translation of Yeshua is iesous why can't and shouldn't the English translate to Jesus, and why/shouldn't the igbo translate to a name they understand? So translation is ur issue? Bro, you are still surface
How many years after “Jesus” died did they create New Testament?
Is Jesus a Latin, Greek or a Jew? What was “Jesus” primary language when he was alive in the myth. In the earliest translation of KJV Bible it was written as “lesous”. It was changed by the Catholic
Jesus = Yeshus

Jesua = Yeshua.

Bro you know nothing, see you defending “Jesus” vigorously now, exposed !

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 7:41am On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

To the highlighted questions the answer is LOVE!
Is your God a God of love?

So what has those he predestined for HellFire done to deserve been there?
Remember they never existed before he created them, therefore he should explain on what basis he decided to make them subjects of HellFire! smiley

As you are now is there anyone compelling you to be a JW? Were you forced to convert?

You earn your misguidance yourself by not seeking and building on the pristine Islamic knowledge.

People who are doomed for hell are those Allah knew they will do such works that deserves hell.

That's why messengers were sent to warn.

If it is that people are destined to hell and heaven as you believed then what's the essense of the messengers?

Your interpretation of Islam is flawed from the onset.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 8:12am On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

To the highlighted questions the answer is LOVE!
Is your God a God of love?

smiley

Allah loves the doer of good!

Allah loves the righteous!

Allah loves the repentant sinners!

Allah love the pious!

All these and more are spread over the Qur'an.
Didn't you read them while you were Muslim?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21am On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Allah loves the doer of good!

Allah loves the righteous!

Allah loves the repentant sinners!

Allah love the pious!

All these and more are spread over the Qur'an.
Didn't you read them while you were Muslim?
Try to be composed, responding twice to just a post shows you're desperate. undecided

Good!
So are you saying Allah is bound to give these people everlasting life in Paradise based on his love for their faithfulness or Allah can just choose to ignore their righteousness and still send them to hell? smiley
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 8:27am On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Try to be composed, responding twice to just a post shows you're desperate. undecided

Good!
So are you saying Allah is bound to give these people everlasting life in Paradise based on his love for their faithfulness or Allah can just choose to ignore their righteousness and still send them to hell? smiley

First and foremost, do not interpret Islam again as it sickens me and i won't want to accuse an elderly man of telling lies.

Allah will punish the sinners in Hell. Whoever does an atom weight of evil will see it. And whoever does an atom weight of good will see it.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

First and foremost, do not interpret Islam again as it sickens me and i won't want to accuse an elderly man of telling lies.
Allah will punish the sinners in Hell. Whoever does an atom weight of evil will see it. And whoever does an atom weight of good will see it.

So don't say Allah does anything he wishes because he's bound by righteousness to give everlasting life to those who lived righteous lives.

That's my point! smiley
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 8:54am On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So don't say Allah does anything he wishes because he's bound by righteousness to give everlasting life to those who lived righteous lives.

That's my point! smiley

His wish is to be just and to reward everyone according to his works....And all this has been written down since He is all-Knowing!
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

His wish is to be just and to reward everyone according to his works....And all this has been written down since He is all-Knowing!

That's where we're having serious issues.

Because i remember a verse in the Quran where Allah himself said to politicians:

"Are you out of your minds?"

If truly Allah knows all things why such a statement, after all he knew what politicians will do before they start doing it yet he didn't stop them only for him to start questioning their sanity! smiley
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 9:10am On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's where we're having serious issues.

Because i remember a verse in the Quran where Allah himself said to politicians:

"Are you out of your minds?"

If truly Allah knows all things why such a statement, after all he knew what politicians will do before they start doing it yet he didn't stop them only for him to start questioning their sanity! smiley

Abeg which verse is that where Allah specifically addressed Politicians?

(When it's not that you smoke weed to have believed such)

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Abeg which verse is that where Allah specifically addressed Politicians?
(When it's not that you smoke weed to have believed such)

Keep crying for all i care, your chief Imam in Abuja was sacked for preaching against politicians, if your god has nothing to say against politicians what makes your Imam do such? cheesy
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by oteneaaron(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep crying for all i care, your chief Imam in Abuja was sacked for preaching against politicians, if your god has nothing to say against politicians what makes your Imam do such? cheesy

But you said you "remember"

Why don't you show us where it was stated?

Or were you just caught lying?

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

But you said you "remember"
Why don't you show us where it was stated?
Or were you just caught lying?

Wow!
Are you also interested in Islam or you're just following me everywhere i go? cheesy
Well it's written in the Qu'ran that Allah scold the world rulers who are judging partially and questioned their sanity.
So leave that for Muslims after all you don't believe in Islam, do you? cheesy
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 10:35am On May 12, 2022
Why are you dodging, you don’t remember again?
How do you say you love “god” and you are comfortable lying this much.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by oteneaaron(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wow!
Are you also interested in Islam or you're just following me everywhere i go? cheesy
Well it's written in the Qu'ran that Allah scold the world rulers who are judging partially and questioned their sanity.
So leave that for Muslims after all you don't believe in Islam, do you? cheesy

It doesn't matter what I believe in.

You made a statement and I am asking for proof.

Show us where it was written.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

It doesn't matter what I believe in.
You made a statement and I am asking for proof.
Show us where it was written. Simple.

Maynman:
Why are you dodging, you don’t remember again?
How do you say you love “god” and you are comfortable lying this much.

You're both crying for nothing because even if i quote the Qu'ran you guys already condemned the books so of what relevance is the quotation? cheesy

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by oteneaaron(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're both crying for nothing because even if i quote the Qu'ran you guys already condemned the books so of what relevance is the quotation? cheesy

Show us where it was stated in the Qu'ran.

Or can't you?

We're you caught lying?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 12:11pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You suddenly don’t remember anymore? If not show us.

You lie over everything even the pettiest thing. It’s crazy, no integrity atall.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

You suddenly don’t remember anymore? If not show us.You lie over everything even the pettiest thing. It’s crazy, no integrity atall.

oteneaaron:

Show us where it was stated in the Qu'ran.
Or can't you?
We're you caught lying?

Keep crying for all i care!

Upon all the quotations i presented to you guys does it mean anything to you people?
If you want to become Muslims let me know but blind arguments out of frustration i won't quote anything for you.
Go and hug the electric transformer! cheesy

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 12:19pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Upon all the quotations i presented to you guys does it mean anything to you people?
If you want to become Muslims let me know but blind arguments out of frustration i won't quote anything for you.
Noise, just show us or don’t you remember anymore? Who send you epistle?

Shameless liar, you have zero integrity. Jehovah witness indeed. Shame on you!
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Noise, just show us or don’t you remember anymore? Who send you epistle?

Shameless liar, you have zero integrity. Jehovah witness indeed. Shame on you!

Cry cry baby, sorry o!
Mommy is coming to breastfeed you! cheesy

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 12:30pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Cry cry baby, sorry o!

Lie lie Jehovah witness, no integrity atall.
Your yaldaboath is coming, look out fallen watcher!
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 12:33pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Arrant nonsense. After how many years “Jesus” died did they create New Testament?

was “Jesus” not a Jew? Why is “Jesus” a Jew man given a Latin name?
Olodo, “ Jesus” is a Latin word that was created by mistranslation.
Was the New Testament written in Latin? Why is the New Testament creating a new name then?

If they wanted to translate iesous to English, it will be Joshua and not “Jesus”!
The translation to Joshua to yeshua has to do with the meaning of the word. Stop disgracing yourself.

Bros, you have nothing new to offer and you keep dragging me back to translation discombobulation which I have clarified severally. When you have something new to offer like proof that Jesus is not real or a Catholic figure pls enlighten me. Also tell me why you belive in the watcher & yaldaboath stories but not the Jesus story book.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 12:34pm On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

Bros, you have nothing new to offer and you keep dragging me back to translation discombobulation which I have clarified severally. When you have something new to offer like proof that Jesus is not real or a Catholic figure pls enlighten me. Also tell me why you belive in the watcher & yaldaboath stories but not the Jesus story book.

Olodo, Jesus is Latin name for male child, was New Testament written in Latin? You can see some of the work of the ROMAN CATHOLIC.

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by oteneaaron(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

LIAR.

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 1:28pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do not divert attention sir.

Why do you have to lie sir? As a JW, is telling brazen lie permissible. I always tell you were ignorant as a Muslim back then. Assuming you got an instructor back then and learn adequately your situation may not have been like this.

Where is the Politics verse Allah revealed as you claim before?

And the Imam's case is that he ventured in what does not concern him at that particular setting! He could have preached generally and still disseminate same information without direct attacks. Moreso, no Imam represents Islam. Islam is what is from the texts of Islam.

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Do not divert attention sir.
Why do you have to lie sir? As a JW, is telling brazen lie permissible. I always tell you were ignorant as a Muslim back then. Assuming you got an instructor back then and learn adequately your situation may not have been like this.
Where is the Politics verse Allah revealed as you claim before?
And the Imam's case is that he ventured in what does not concern him at that particular setting! He could have preached generally and still disseminate same information without direct attacks. Moreso, no Imam represents Islam. Islam is what is from the texts of Islam.

I thought you wanted to pull down the sky instead of chatting politely and respectfully.
Don't you remember the way you often speak abusively of Jesus? So you can't even tolerate a single act of yours yet you've been speaking like you want to force everyone around you to become Muhammadans.
Well Allah spoke against the politicians and questioned their sanity over the ill-treatment they gave their subjects but since you have been abusive i won't quote it for you.
Go and ask your teachers where in the Qu'ran did Allah question the sanity of rulers!

If by this time tomorrow you still can't find it then i will quote the verse for everyone to see how arrogant and misinformed you're regarding the book (Qur'an)

So go now and ask your teachers before this time tomorrow. smiley
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 1:53pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I thought you wanted to pull down the sky instead of chatting politely and respectfully.
Don't you remember the way you often speak abusively of Jesus? So you can't even tolerate a single act of yours yet you've been speaking like you want to force everyone around you to become Muhammadans.
Well Allah spoke against the politicians and questioned their sanity over the ill-treatment they gave their subjects but since you have been abusive i won't quote it for you.
Go and ask your teachers where in the Qu'ran did Allah question the sanity of rulers!

If by this time tomorrow you still can't find it then i will quote the verse for everyone to see how arrogant and misinformed you're regarding the book (Qur'an)

So go now and ask your teachers before this time tomorrow. smiley

Shameless liar, everyone knows who you are!
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Shameless liar, everyone knows who you are!

MaxInDHouse:

Cry cry baby, sorry o!

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 2:02pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Liar Liar Jehovah witness with no integrity. Lying shamelessly, what a god you serve.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Liar Liar Jehovah witness with no integrity. Lying shamelessly, what a god you serve.

MaxInDHouse:

Cry cry baby, sorry o!

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 3:00pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Liar Liar Jehovah witness with no integrity. Lying shamelessly, what a yaldaboath you serve.

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 3:54pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Olodo, Jesus is Latin name for male child, was New Testament written in Latin? You can see some of the work of the ROMAN CATHOLIC.
You are just a dude who stumbled upon information that you do not understand. You are very far from enlightenment (the reason why you are proud & insultive) A gnostic will not be proud, insulting or be talking with me about translation errors or wether Jesus is real or not. A gnostic already knows these things. What he focuses on is himself. Trying to conquer the flesh through knowledge, meditation and good works. We gnostics know Jesus is real because we have his footprints from when he was 12-30 in South east Asia all the way to China. We know his sages, who he is, the works he came for and why he was killed. Humble yourself because when u come across the knowledge some of us have u will realise that prude is emptiness, and one can only be truly enlightened when he has conquered pride and anger. The qualities of your favorite demiurge- yaldaboath grin
I will leave you with a few words from Jesus/yeshua
(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Discovered That His Wife Has Hiv / The Experience 2009…26 Days To Go! / ALL Atheists MUST Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.