Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him (47178 Views)

Rihanna Listens To Burna Boy "Ye" Song, Sings Along / What Will Olamide Say When He Listens To This? / Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by chessguru(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2022
TROD no gree blow yet , i do not know why
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by geelite(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2022
yes bro.... i used that song knack campus babe scatter. i used to play it whenever they visit.. school sweet abeg
MrHighSea:

Thank God abi?
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Bahamas95(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2022
Continue to RIP the lyrical werey. embarassed

That his jam with Omawumi still gives me goosebumps till today.
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Jmichael1(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2022
Its alright.....
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by edosignature(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2022
I pray his soul continue to Rest In Perfect Peace.

Dagrin CEO Mosofunhin entertainment.
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Ceejaytech: 4:17pm On May 10, 2022
Omo naija ni mi
Naija lobi misi
Naija ni motibere sini ka ABC
Omo naija mole fiyin pepsi

2 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2022
Reelmii:
Did his entertainment company die too

Shey nobody dey there too produce more songs

My best songs were...Thank God, idi nla...and others
His younger brother, TROD front the label for sometime before the steam died down but the nigga is equally good.

I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2022
MrHighSea:
He made his on prints in the industry.

I wonder what people see in Portable.
portable na rifraff na

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Eriokanmi: 4:20pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:
Dagrin was a local indegenous rap artiste whose song never looked promising internationally but gained waves in lagos only.

Take heart pops.
Whatever...any song that gains grounds in Lagos stands a great chance of gaining global attentions. Tell me that local artiste known globally today, who didn't come to lagos to shine first? Even Psquare had to leave their cocoon in the north before they could be noticed, plantashon boys too. Lagos is cosmopolitan in nature. If you're not here, you're not anywhere

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by seunak2016: 4:20pm On May 10, 2022
MrHighSea:

portable jazz strong but let's wait and observe. nobody wish him go down if it's actually grace from God lift him up but if na ritual or soap.....

most of people who bath black soap from baba don't know the effect of that on society because the rate of killing will continue to rise base on demand for human spare part

I DONT CONCLUDE PORTABLE USE JAZZ OOO, JUST SPEAKING GENERALLY
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by babaalagbo11(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2022
Keep resting Barack o grin
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by OlawaleBammie: 4:22pm On May 10, 2022
MrHighSea:

awa loca baber is even playing his song as we speaks

Pocotua meh meh meh ooh

Mtcheew rubbish
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Hardquy(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A video shows the moment Da Grin's father struggled to hide his emotions while his son's hit song Pon Pon Pon was played for him.

The interview was conducted in vernacular and Da Grin's father was asked if he knows who performed the song Pon Pon Pon. he responded with an affirmation that it was his son. He went on to share his, and Da Grin's full name. While he struggled to keep a smile, the song and interview obviously brought up memories and pains of what was lost by the death of the rapper.

Da Grin, CEO Misofunyin Entertainment died in 2010 when his music had gained a lot of fan base. His death was as a result of complications from a car accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpjq-aYoNOQ

I miss you CEO. we went to the same secondary school

2 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Jsucre(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2022
Afonjakid:
Who is dagrin Never heard of him undecided
google is your friend biko

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Transcriber: 4:23pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:
Dagrin was a local indegenous rap artiste whose song never looked promising internationally but gained waves in lagos only.

Take heart pops. I still did not understand the trash they were saying. Yoruba language makes me sick down to my stomach.
you obviously want attention undecided

8 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by ibechris(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:

Take heart pops. I still did not understand the trash they were saying. Yoruba language makes me sick down to my stomach.

I am igbo and love to be igbo but guy,if there is a way I could have come from another tribe I would have been a yoruba guy.

Next time stop being an idiot and call no man's language such a foul name.

14 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Candidlady: 4:26pm On May 10, 2022
MrHighSea:

You just ruined my meal embarassed

Why mention that name cry
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Transcriber: 4:26pm On May 10, 2022
Sebastine1994:
So he is a legend because he died young.

It is this stupidity that makes this musician live fast life, because they want to die Young.

I don't even understand humans
he started Yoruba rap

If you have nothing reasonable to say shut up

2 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Treasure17(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2022
Dagrin my man. Miss you. It's Zeh people are vibing to now. I know you are dissapointed and I'm too. Rest on.

1 Like

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Tareq1105: 4:26pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:

Then you will soon die bcoz of your hatred for a race that God has blessed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Transcriber: 4:27pm On May 10, 2022
Candidlady:

if he toast you won't you accept?

Na only money most girls want
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Asianjollof007: 4:27pm On May 10, 2022
"the interview was conducted in vernacular".. OP, are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Hardquy(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2022
Candidlady:

Portable is gallantly inclined. He's born of God. God's children don't cascade
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by DPlanB1(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2022
Rest on legend
You re greatly missed
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by LillyandDaisy: 4:30pm On May 10, 2022
SensualMan:

I understand your pain! God will see you through!

3 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Hardquy(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2022
MrHighSea:

portable is gallantly inclined. He's born of God. God's children don't cascade
Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Asianjollof007: 4:32pm On May 10, 2022
Sebastine1994:
So he is a legend because he died young.

It is this stupidity that makes this musician live fast life, because they want to die Young.

I don't even understand humans

Gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Streetmovement(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai if this gee been still dey alive na him for be number one like this, infact na legend status he for dey carry for him head like this.

Dagrin that year cool

But like they say "Legends never die" hin naming ceremony still dey echo the unit.

2 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by TheWolfen(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2022
Tareq1105:

Then you will soon die bcoz of your hatred for a race that God has blessed.
Obviously.

Don't mind that hate filled person

4 Likes

Re: Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him by Asianjollof007: 4:34pm On May 10, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
I can say this anywhere. Dagrin paved way for Olamide Baddo...

Don't mention me. Argue with your phone...

Not just olamide but other artistes rapping with yoruba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry / Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.