Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls (2915 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Calibrator: 6:38pm On May 10, 2022
What you should do now is go down on your knees and crawl from your base down to where she resides in the North.

Since you want to disgrace your ancestors, you might as well go all the way..... Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Martinez39s(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2022
It pays not to simp. Smh.

You are exhibiting abjects levels of simping, stupidity and blue pill mindset.

4 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Nwatulee: 6:53pm On May 10, 2022
boxer022:
From what I just read, I couldn't find anything bad that you did. She understood your present financial situation and obliged to see to some if the expenses. You wrote somewhere that her friend she came with was not happy with the fact that she was supporting you financially, there must have been discussions among them in your absence that has to do with you which led to the attitudinal change you noticed. You did everything within your present capacity to make her stay comfortable but due to their discussion in your absence she felt you were tired of their presence in your house and talked about moving out. You event went as far as kneeling down (which is humiliating) to make her stay the night before leaving in the morning but due to her lack of understanding what a joke is and what an insult is, she opted to move out that night taking the risk. Supposing something happened to her that night she moved out if your house, you will be part of the people to be blamed for that but thanks to God she arrived get destination safely. Rather than cool off and call or text in the morning apologizing for her actions, she allowed anger to make her send you that text. I am happy with your response to her, you need now to focus on how to help yourself by starting another business or vocation.
exactly my thought her friend was the spoiler ... Maybe I got weak or can't control my emotions... But I bleeped up and has learnt my lessons... I was so scared the night because her family knows she was in my place... But I allow my emotions take over me
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Fantasticcc: 7:15pm On May 10, 2022
Bro first of she never wanted to help you,so she started looking for excuses to fight with you and you fell for it by appearing weak. Unfortunately this is the nature of girls especially Nigerian girls..
Next thing you have to do is dust yourself and move on. Believe me that girl never wanted to help,also for a second imagine what she will turn to if she helps or start helping you

3 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by boxer022(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2022
Nwatulee:
exactly my thought her friend was the spoiler ... Maybe I got weak or can't control my emotions... But I bleeped up and has learnt my lessons... I was so scared the night because her family knows she was in my place... But I allow my emotions take over me
That not withstanding, she ended things by herself and not you. You need to focus on yourself for the time being, put your mind at rest.

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Elimon(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2022
Nwatulee:
Notice: please am not a good writer and I tried to keep this story short... Thanks for your understanding.

Good day guys I will need a little advice from you ... So my ex came visiting from the North as always just that this time am super broke as my Chinese supplier who I have been doing business with for 2 years scammed me couple of millions 2 months ago of everything I have... well I told her before she embarked on the journey what happened to me she said I shouldn't worry she will see to all the spendings... last money I have not even upto 100k I tried to show the little hospitality I can( I make sure food is always available and fuel for gen... Even begged a friend for Netflix account) 3days after she was here I asked her for help if she can link me to anything or any kind business am ready to do it. with my state of living I can see she actually have that pity... And promised once she get back to North she will hook me up with 1 or 2 people but under probability... Later I noticed her friend she came with was not happy of her supporting me.. Next day I came back from my daily feeding hustle.. she said I came back moody and unhappy that her friend feels like my mood shows that am tired of them staying in my place... (Me that was so tired of the daily hustle) ... Since then I notice she try to pick any little fault blame me and all. I try so hard not to cause problems (if i talk she says I talk too much if am quite she says am being moody) So she was already saying she will leave my place on the 6th day i try to convince her to stay a little bit more... On the 5th day, a day before she will leave we were having this little aquement of the uber guy I recommended adding extra 5k to her ride I was trying to calm her down and tell her it's lagos hold-up and distance that's why on that I jokingly called her you this girl you like wahahla and said the word w-a-n-ka I don't know in hausa actually the word meant your mother.. She poured her anger on me that afternoon I begged and apologise even text her to apologise again but she really kept a strong face with me all through... Not until around 11:pm she wanted to go get water down stair told her she should take from the one I got she won't answer me and kept shouting I should give her keys to the door... I jokenly tell her that all this pride and gra-gra will take her no where she should just drop all this with my state of mental health and emotional health. She should be encouraging me not the other way.. Omo this girl sparked and said first I insulted her mom and now I tell her she has pride.. That she is leaving my house that night and its already 12 midnight she parked her bag.. me and her friend was begging I knelt down to beg her hold her not to leave she was forcing her sef to let go and to grab the Key she hit me with objects to free her but I didn't she injured her self with her fixed nails I was still begging her since you actually leaving tomorrow its midnight already just stay to the next day but to no avail.. till her friend said I should free her so I did... I followed her down stairs to the main gate and in the street begging her she didn't respond... And she enter bike seams she called someone to come pick her up at the bus-stop ... And later sent me this...

My brother... I've been in your shoes before
The moment you kneel down to beg a fuming pvssy trying to leave your house... The best time for her to show u shege, if you were her you'd do the same.... Or not.

Thing is you should have let her go... Anyone who will stay with you will come back... If the person will go... You can't stop it. Don't beg unless ur totally at fault and it's at utmost necessity.

Do not bother yourself... Only reply if she texts reasonable thing... Use that anger to hustle... It helps.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Femi8586(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2022
Nwatulee:
we both have tried for each other but I did way more better

Your response sef..

Bro let me be honest with u, don't let emotions override your logical reasoning as a man.
If you did wrong, you can apologize but never go the extra mile kneeling down and all sorts to beg. If she wants to leave, let her go. Always be firm and decisive.

The weaker you appear, the less attractive you become to her.

We your fellow men are the ones who can advise you better.

Tell a woman about this, and she would guilt shame you and tell you to keep weeping, begging her till infinity. That would be their advice.

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2022
You knelt down to beg a woman..wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Nyascobar1414: 9:48pm On May 10, 2022
E be like say the more ah dey wan advice simps the more they keep Increasing... Imagine, this one has balls too...
Me, I don tire ooo...

Love is a sign of weakness...
Think about this b4 you go Into any fvvkñ relationship...
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Jack005(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2022
Foolish boy!
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Oparasunny125(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2022
BigRocky:
To be sincerely honest in my humble opinion, without been sentimental,of course without offending anyone who thinks differently,from my point of view and without hiding thought in my mind and without lies,to the actual truth with my clear open mind and heart. I have nothing to say.
you funny die
Yeye
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Slynation(m): 11:50pm On May 10, 2022
Kai...which kind guy you be self, first you let an ex into your home, who does that...??One thing you should know is that when you give women power, they will abuse it, and you deliberately put her in charge of your affairs all because she promised to talk with some people on your behalf...

Next, you knelt down and apologize for something that is not your concern, next, they sent your rubbish message and you are quoting Bible, where una dey meet this kind girls self... I really need to meet one and show her serious pepper!!

Too many sissy with preeq...

2 Likes

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by cavreek: 12:26am On May 11, 2022
OP, I believe all these happening to u are a pointer that u should set ur priorities right, u need to put first things first
On a lighter note, kneeling down to beg a woman that is not ur mother or wife, pls when narrating this story to ur fellow comrades abeg commot that part because u might end up being tied and flogged
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by MrMcJay(m): 3:07am On May 11, 2022
Nwatulee:
You guys should please easy on me... I might not be stable or lost control @ledrock
@sonnobax15 @czarr

Your business should be your business, not these girls who have turned you into business.
Ignore the leech and focus on the important things.
About that your supplier who scammed you, have you written a petition to the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria?
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by seanwilliam(m): 5:18am On May 11, 2022
Nwatulee:
exactly my thought her friend was the spoiler ... Maybe I got weak or can't control my emotions... But I bleeped up and has learnt my lessons... [b] I was so scared the night because her family knows she was in my place... [/b]But I allow my emotions take over me

Just because of the bolded , I won’t blame you .

I know the risk involved, infact , I don’t sleep with my eyes close 100% when a woman come overnight cos of fear of unknown ( I heard of a guy when I was in school that got into trouble because a woman slept over and pemme for him room , the guy is well to do, he run down , sold all his property to settle case , I have a friend too who is a member of this forum , he invited a girl overnight and at the midnight , she started fuming in the mouth , he called me on phone and we were just praying for day to Break, this guy borrowed money to send her back to Lagos the following morning , she no one go, my guy formed fake call ) , I will do whatever it takes to pacify her to stay until the next day..

( even though she sounded so determined, she definitely had and appointment , but still I won’t let her go, not because of her over slack pussy but to avoid had I know ). but I kid you not, I will be the first to wake her up with violence and following day ..

I will ensure I disgrace her before her friend and ensure she cried bitterly before leaving my house .... honestly if anything happened to her as she was going that night , you would have been in real trouble , infact her friend will deny you and that could mess up your life big time..

You kneeling down to beg her is you giving up your position to her.. that’s very wrong .

Mind you , all these have started before that night , you’ve so contained her excesses and it will be very hard or even impossible to regain your position ..

Opening up to woman in times of trouble is not advisable, she will see you as weak and Dundee..

Best thing to do is to break up and stop all forms of communication with her. Count your lost and move on .

Before going into a new relationship, swallow the redpill if not, you will keep getting heart broken ..

Sorry brother, being emotional has never helped any man , man up

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Keniwit(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2022
You are d greatest simp on nairaland, your story and actions are so annoying....aswear....

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by ashawopikin(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2022
No advice for simps

Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by ashawopikin(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2022
Keniwit:
You are d greatest simp on nairaland, your story and actions are so annoying....aswear....
he's on another level
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by ashawopikin(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2022
Abeg MODS, I no wan see this nonsense for front page
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Nwatulee: 8:17am On May 11, 2022
MrMcJay:

Your business should be your business, not these girls who have turned you into business.
Ignore the leech and focus on the important things.
About that your supplier who scammed you, have you written a petition to the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria?
no sir how can I follow up please?
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by MrMcJay(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2022
Nwatulee:
no sir how can I follow up please?

If you know you're legit and you have full facts, you can write a petition or get a lawyer to write a petition for you. Send it to the Chinese embassy here in Naija. They will acknowledge it and forward it to their law enforcement in China. Those ones will investigate and know what to do.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by Brainjotting: 12:16am On May 17, 2022
Oparasunny125:
you funny die
Yeye
Hi, I couldn't access my email to check the mail you sent to me due to poor Network, just use the number on my profile to chat me up for the business Plan. Thanks
Re: What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls by advanceDNA: 8:00am On May 17, 2022
The one that i dont get is the friend staying with the two of you......

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) / Story time / My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.